The Tattooed Bad Boy

Por ThePsychoMadHatter

Highest Rank: #1 in Teen Fiction!! VERY CLICHÉ! *** "He is well kn... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter Two: I Want You As Mine
Chapter Three: Don't Let Me Drown
Chapter Four: Am I Really Mental?
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
TATTOOED BAD BOY PUBLISHED!!!
PLEASE READ!!
I GOT PUBLISHED!
GET YO ASS OVER HERE!
OI!
For My Babies Fighting Depression
IT'S UP!
Your Questions
Q&A!
Important For My Babies With Depression
Tony's Point Of View
Change Starts With You
PLEASE READ!!!
Help End Violence
RESPECT THE LGBTQ+ COMMUNITY

Chapter Seven

421K 16K 5K
Por ThePsychoMadHatter

"You're late," Tony gave me a certain look as I entered the house.

I froze immediately and gulped as I stared at him. Tony rolled up his sleeves as he shot me a look, anger flashing through his eyes. I knew I shouldn't have gone to the library with Alyssa. It was just the worst idea ever. I should have just walked home. You stupid, Zoe. I scolded myself. What was I even thinking? I mean, I knew that I would get in trouble for it, but I still did it.

"I-I went to... the library with Alyssa," I gulped once again.

Tony stuffed his hands in his pockets and cocked his head to the side. "Oh, I see," He took a few steps towards me. He looked me dead in the eye. His whole expression screamed the word 'dangerous'. "Then Ms. Zoe Rainey, may I know the reason of you going to the library after school?" he raised his eyebrows at me.

"Uhm..." I blinked a few times, fear taking over me. "Alyssa insisted... I couldn't refuse..." I released a shaky breath.

"Look, Zoe," Tony walked over to me and threw his arm over my shoulder. "I told you, you have to be home before I am and I don't think that that's such a hard thing to do," he said as he led me to the kitchen. "I know, everything has a first time, and Zoe, we have to make sure that this stays the first and the last time," he led me to the stove.

There was a pot on the stove and it took me just a few seconds to realize that there was boiling hot water in it. My eyes grew wide and I looked at Tony with pleading eyes. I was about to open my mouth, but Tony shushed me. "Don't worry, my dear," he smiled at me. He walked me over to the dining table and placed me on the chair.

He took the rope that was placed on the table and tied my wrists onto the chair. "Please, Tony... Don't do this..." I breathed out. "Please..."

He smiled as he removed his tie from his button up shirt. "Zoe, I said, shh..." he shoved the tie in my mouth.

My eyes grew wide once again as he leaned forward and smirked at me. I tried getting the tie out of my mouth, but I guess I was too shocked to do anything. I watched as he walked over to the sink and took a glass from the cupboard.

"You know, Zoe, you were always my little Angel, you know that?" he looked at me. "But lately, my little Angel is becoming rebellious, and to prevent that you become a little Demon, we'll have to punish you." He filled the glass with the boiling water. He walked over to me and looked at me. His blue eyes watched me carefully, scanning my expression. "I don't want to do this, Zoe. I don't want to hurt you, but you leave me no other choice," he looked at the glass filled with the boiling hot water. I could literally see the steam leaving the glass. "This is very hot, Zoe... I am very sorry," he said and I shook my head furiously, pleading him not to do it.

But before I could even think, Tony poured the boiling hot water on the back of my hand, making me scream, but since the tie was in my mouth, not very much sound came out. I squeezed my eyes closed as I clenched my jaw, squirming in pain. The pain was unbearable. I felt myself going breathless as the hot water poured on my bare skin, falling on the floor and splashing on my feet.

"I warned you, Zoe... Look what you made me do," Tony said as he placed the empty glass on the table. "This is not over, Zoe," he looked at me. "It's not going to be over for a long time."

I could feel the tears running down my cheeks and I sniffed. The burning sensation kept getting worse and the pain wasn't getting any less. I breathed heavily as he grabbed the glass again and walked over to the pot, filling the glass once again. My eyes grew wide and I started squirming and jumping, but there was no use. The chair was too heavy and I was shaking badly. I shook my head once again, pleading him to not do this.

It was hurting me badly!

He placed the glass on the table and grabbed a knife. He walked over to me and cut the straps of my tank top, revealing my bare upper body that was covered by just a bra now. He grabbed the glass again and poured the water over my stomach, making me cringe in pain.

"You should be happy it's not boiling oil, you little bitch!" he said with venom dripping from each word as he placed the glass on the table carelessly. He crossed his arms over his chest and stared at me. "So, Zoe, tell me, were you with Alyssa or with your boyfriend?" he asked calmly and pulled the tie out of my mouth.

I breathed out as the tears streamed down my face. "I don't have a boyfriend! I swear, I was with Alyssa!" I cried.

He chuckled and leaned towards me, placing his hands on the armrest of the chair. His face was so close to mine; I could feel his breath on my chin. "Do you really think that I wouldn't find out, Zoe?" he said in a low, dangerous voice. I gulped and he chuckled as he backed off again. "Hunter Adams, bad boy of your school, rumored to a criminal, and oh, he carried you out of your math classroom without you defending yourself," he smiled and raised his eyebrows. "Sounds like something to me."

I breathed out, "He's not my boyfriend, I swear! He just helped me out when a guy was bothering me! Tony, we're just friends!"

"And what did I say about befriending any other male, Zoe?" he yelled in my face, making me wince. "You are not allowed to have any male friends! Why don't you get it? You're mine, Zoe! Mine," he caressed my cheek. "I don't like other males touching you, Zoe. You're my property and no one is snatching you away from me," he clenched his jaw and grabbed the glass. He walked over to the pot again and refilled the glass again. "You didn't do the right thing, Zoe," he said and threw the water on my upper body, making me scream in pain.

The pain was so unbearable, that I felt myself going unconscious. The last thing I saw was Tony's furious expression before passing out.

"Aren't you warm? Bitch, the sun is burning my skin and you're wearing long sleeves, sweating all over the place." Alyssa gave me a look.

I chuckled. If only you knew, Alyssa... If only you knew...

I didn't say anything and sat down. Alyssa sat next to me and placed her hand on my upper arm. I did my best not to hiss in pain. "Are you okay, Zoe? Something about you tells me that you're not."

I smiled at her. "Alyssa, don't worry. I'm fine, I promise."

She was about to say something, but then Hunter walked up to us. I stared at him as he looked at Alyssa and I. Looking at Hunter went a bit difficult since sun did shine right in my face, but I tried shielding my face with my hand.

"Come with me." he said, holding onto my wrists.

Oh no! Not in front of Alyssa!

"No!" I tried pulling my arm back, but it only hurt me. "Where?"

"I can't tell you here," he looked at Alyssa and Alyssa scowled at him. "I hope your face stays like that one day." Hunter said, making her gasp. Hunter looked at me and said, "You're coming with me."

"I don't want to!" I pleaded.

"You either come with me, or I make you." he wasn't joking.

Knowing that I really don't have a choice, I threw my bag over my shoulder and got up.

"Fine, I'll go with you." I cave in.

"What?!" Alyssa protested.

"I'm sorry, Alyssa. But I don't really have a choice here. I'll see you later." I sighed, looking at Hunter. "Let's go."

"Hunter..." I looked around, feeling his gaze on me as I did. "Why... Why are we in the hospital?"

"You'll see," he said as we got into the lift.

It fell silent. Feeling rather self-conscious, I hid my hands in my sleeves. I could feel him looking at me and I thought he was going to say something, but the lift stopped and the doors opened. Hunter took my hand in his and in my head, I thanked the universe that he didn't decide to hold the burned one. I looked at my hand in his. I couldn't help but wonder how big his hand was. Why couldn't I have this forever?

"You're my property and no one is snatching you away from me!"

A shiver ran down my spine as I recalled Tony's words once again. The urge to pet my hand out of Hunter's was starting to fill my mind, but when Hunter suddenly stopped in front of a room, confusion hit me. Hunter looked at me, his expression unreadable. His hand rested on the door handle before opening the door and leading me inside. In front of me, was a girl lying on the bed, sleeping soundly.

"Who is she?"  

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

32.5K 1.6K 38
Started in 2018 Hardcopy available on NotionPress and Amazon *Rank* 1 * in #boynextdoor *Rank* 1 * in #badboylovestory When shy yet sarcastic Daniel...
2.4M 71.2K 22
I was just minding my own business, painting the walls outside the high school I went to, with spray paint. Okay maybe it's called graffiti, but I d...
8.5M 290K 55
Nicholas Adams has lived a life of abuse from his alcoholic father and sex addict mother. So growing up was tough. He makes sure everyone fears him...
861K 24.4K 30
"They always say that a bad boy is like a fire and he needs snow to tame him and calm him down. Some may call me the snow to his fire. But that's not...