Wonderwall ยป Stiles Stilinski

By OMGitsJustine

โ You can hear it in the silence, silence You can feel it on the way home, way home You can... More

Prologue
1. Searching The Woods
2. School Begins
3. Cutie In The Woods
4. Lingering Feelings
5. Full Moon Rising
6. Untangle
7. A Game
8. Group Date
9. Bullet Train
10. Take My Mind, Take My Pain
11. Control Is Overrated
12. Game of Cat&Mouse
13. Fear For Your Life
14. Kiss Me Like You Wanna Be Lovedโ™ฅ
15. No Idea
16. Irresistible
18. Revelations
19. Date Crashers
20. Shop Till You Drop
21. You Are In Love
22. If I Die Young
23. Don't Let Me Go
Sequel :D

17. Distractions

3.9K 77 16
By OMGitsJustine

You know, waking up in the morning next to Stiles was something I could get used to. In the morning, dad had come knocking in the room and made Stiles fall out of bed. To say, it was the most embarrassing situation in the entire freaking world and he tried telling Stiles not to get me pregnant. I bet Stiles twenty bucks that my dad had already texted his dad to tell him that he walked in on us cuddling together. 

Stiles laughed, counter arguing that if his dad knew then he would have already kicked down my door and probably dragged him out of my room by the ear. 

I decided I'd drive today, getting ready before telling dad bye and driving Stiles home so he'd change real quick. 

After arriving at school, me and Stiles walked hand in hand to the steps of the school. It was funny how couple-y we became so quickly but I didn't want to waste anymore time by being afraid of being open. Stiles wrapped his arm around my shoulders, making me laugh while grabbing his hand and holding onto it. It felt safe being in his arms and I've said it before and will more than likely say it again, 

there's no place I'd rather be. 

I laughed while I kissed his chin and smiling up at him. Yup, we were one of those couples and it was freaking fantastic so far. 

Sadly, however, our coupleness was cut short by Scott practically tackling us off the steps of the school. Stiles and I both looked at Scott confused, waiting for him to explain why he almost sent us flying down a flight of stairs. 

"This is going to be impossible you know." Scott pointed out, talking about getting Allison's necklace from her. And honestly, he was right. It's not like this was going to be an easy task or anything. I mean, Scott did have to get the necklace from his ex who didn't want to speak to him at all. 

"Look, don't freak out. Everything's going to be fine. All you have to do is get the necklace from Allison and find the Alpha, then get cured and you'll be able to get Allison back." Stiles pointed out, making me laugh at how he was listening all the things Scott needed to check off the list like a trip to the grocery store.

"Oh, is that all?" I laughed while smirking at Stiles before turning back to a Scott who was currently freaking out like a white girl who dropped her caramel frappachino from Starbucks. 

"She's not going to give it to me! She won't even talk to me!" Scott freaked out. 

"First off, everything is going to be fine so stop freaking out. Just remind Allison of all the reasons why she fell for you in the first place. Give her the good ol' Scott McCall charm." I laughed but was actually completely serious about. If Scott could just remind Allison of why she fell for him in the first place then everything would be fine. 

"How am I supposed to do that if she won't even talk to me.?" Scott groaned. 

Stiles turned his attention to me, throwing an idea out there. "Why don't you just ask to borrow it? Girls borrow things all the time right?" 

"Is that what you think we all do?" I raised an eyebrow at him before shaking my head and turning to Scott. "Look, I love you like a brother Scott but there's no way that I am risking my friendship with Allison because of a stupid necklace that Derek thinks is a clue. Plus, it'll be better if you just get it from her Scott that way you guys can get past this stupid fight." 

Scott groaned, still stating how it was going to be impossible to get the necklace. 

"Well if it were easy then we really wouldn't be having this Alpha problem anymore now, would we?" I pointed out before the three of us started walking off to class. 

The mission of the day: 

Get the freaking necklace from Allison. 

*

It seemed like Scott wasn't exaggerating when he said Allison was ignoring him and refusing to talk to him. She was being a little over the top if you ask me, what with the whole giving Scott the cold shoulder like we're in Antarctica thing. 

During all of first period, any attempts Scott tried making at getting Allison to talk to him were completely ignored. It was hilarious at how much shade we were getting from all this sun without an umbrella. 

After many failed attempts later, the three of us decided to meet at our table during lunch time to come up with a better plan since Scott was failing. 

After grabbing my food, I spotted Stiles and Scott sitting down already. I smiled over at them, waving before walking over towards them. On my way to the table, I passed by Jackson's table where I could feel all the lacrosse guys eye's on me or more specifically, my ass. I ignored their stares before taking a seat down next to Stiles, who brought me in for a deep kiss.

It took me by surprise at first but eventually I sighed into the kiss, earning an annoying groan from Scott. We both pulled away, while I looked at him completely breathless. I couldn't help but smirk when I turned my gaze towards the lacrosse players and Jackson looking confused and sort of ticked at the sight of me and Stiles kissing. So Stiles was the jealous type? Hmmm, this could be funny.

"If this is you jealous, I can't wait to see more of it." I joked before placing one last kiss on his lips before digging into my food. After taking a big bite from my greek salad, I decided to be the first one to kick off his coming up with a plan lunch. 

"So, you get the necklace?" Stiles and I both questioned Scott, who by his facial expressions, let us know that he didn't get the necklace yet. And honestly, who knows if he ever will. Like i said, Allison is giving him a cold shoulder so strong that I think we could ski down it. 

"No.." Scott groaned. 

"You didn't ask or she said no?" Stiles asked. 

"She told me not to talk to her, like ever." Scott sighed. 

I felt bad, it must suck that Allison was giving him the cold shoulder. Like I said before, it was like Antarctica with Allison ignoring Scott. And poor Scott felt like he couldn't do anything about it. Maybe I'd talk to Allison, hoping she didn't yell at me because she thought I was "choosing" sides. Which in reality, of course I'd choose Scott since he's been my best friend forever. 

Sure it was hoes before bros but this bro has been a bro since we were in diapers. 

"What the hell am I supposed to do?" Scott groaned when he noticed me and Stiles stopped looking at him so Stiles could feed me a bite of his burger. I smirked at Stiles, giving him a small kiss that was large enough to annoy Scott.

Stiles sighed, leaning back from me to look over at Scott. "Okay, I made a plan B incase something like this happened." 

I raised an eyebrow at him. Knowing my lovely boyfriend, which I'll never get used to saying, this plan is going to get Scott in a lot more trouble than plan A would. "And what might your plan B consist of? Setting a house on fire? Stealing a car?" 

"Not exactly.." Stiles trailed off, getting this look on his face and I already knew it was bad. "Just steal the damn thing!" Stiles exclaimed, making me sigh. I knew this genius plan of his was not in fact, genius at all. His plan might actually get Allison to never forgive him if he tried stealing her necklace.

Well first off, he'd have to get in her house long enough to steal the damn thing. 

"Can't we just try to get to Harris instead?" Scott questioned, trying his best to ignore Stiles suggestion but Stiles just shook his head. 

"My dad has him on twenty four hour protective watch. The necklace is all we got right now so just steal it if she won't give it to you." Stiles explained before taking another bite out of his food. 

Well, this surely was not going to end well. 

I sighed, picking at my food before offering some of my salad to Stiles. He shook his head, making this disgusted face before taking another bite from his burger. I rolled my eyes at him while placing a kiss on his cheek and taking a bite out of my salad. 

We soon started talking about other things, with Stiles telling me how he knew Harris was evil all along. We started laughing, talking about how we'd be able to be one of those couples who wears matching sweaters. You know, despite everything that's happening, it was nice to know that we could still have some fun and normal-cy. 

"He's watching us.." Scott whispered to us, looking like he was constipated. "Jackson, he's watching us..." Scott whispered to Stiles and I, making us slowly turn around to see Jackson glaring over at our table. 

"Maybe he's not glaring at you.." I tried my best to lie to make Scott feel better but there was no denying that Jackson was glaring directly at us. 

"Yeah, maybe he's just staring at my girlfriend's ass." Stiles groaned, rolling his eyes while putting emphasis on my and girlfriend. Jealous Stiles was my favorite Stiles, he was cute and hot and adorable. 

"You being jealous is really adorable.." I whispered into his ear, earning a groan from Scott and a smirk from Stiles. I rolled my eyes at Scott before leaning forward to whisper at him some more. "Why is he even staring at us at all? Last time I checked, he didn't even know the two of you existed." 

"He knows.." Scott answered, barley above a whisper as if he was scared Jackson would hear us. 

"Knows what?" I asked in a mocking tone, laughing slightly. Scott was being so weird right now, he does remember that Stiles and I can't read minds right? 

"About me..that i'm a werewolf.." 

Once Scott said this, I spit my water out and it sprayed all over his face. Stiles started laughing while I apologized before giving him my napkin to dry his face. I started coughing while Stiles patted my back, making sure I was okay. 

"I'm sorry but what?" Stiles and I both looked at Scott confused and frankly, shocked. 

"Are you sure he knows 100%? Did he actually say the word werewolf?" Stiles added while Scott just kept his focus on Jackson. 

"He just came up to me and implied it pretty damn well. He knows..." Scott informed us. He looked like he was going to throw up out of his eye balls right now. Honestly, I would too if my mortal enemy knew my biggest secret. It's like if the Joker found out who Batman really was, I'm sure Batman would be worried. 

I laughed, shaking my head. I couldn't believe this was happening. It seemed like crap just kept getting pilled onto more crap. First Allison hating Scott's guts and us not being able to get the necklace, now Jackson knowing Scott's a werewolf. 

Jackson would definitely sell us out within a milla second. 

"Well what's he saying now?" Stiles asked. 

Scott seemed to focus on Jackson, getting this strained look on his face. I could tell whatever he was hearing was obviously upsetting him. You could just see it plastered all over his face. "He's saying he knows I can hear him." Scott sighed, looking more and more pale by the second. "Just act normal. Talk to me!" Scott whispered, finally breaking his gaze from Jackson. 

Stiles and I exchanged a look before turning back to Stiles. "What do you want us to do?" 

"Distract him long enough for me to calm down.." Scott whispered, while staring at me before staring down at his food. 

My eyes went wide at Scott's suggestion, same as Stiles. Stiles immediately started shaking his head, looking like he was going to punch Scott in the face for suggesting that I go distract Jackson. "No, no way. There is no way that I am going to let you use my girlfriend as a distraction for Jackson." Stiles almost spit in Scott's face. 

I rubbed Stiles back, telling him that it was okay but there was no calming him down right now. Like I said before, jealous Stiles was very, very attractive. I sighed in defeat, knowing that I wouldn't be able to calm Stiles down. He hated Jackson and Scott suggesting I distract Jackson was not going to sit well with my cute jealous boyfriend. 

God, I love saying that. 

"What makes you think that I can even distract him?" I whispered to Scott while still keeping a hand on Stiles lower back. 

"Yeah, why does she have to distract him? How on earth could that possibly help?" Stiles argued with our best friend. 

"Jackson obviously has a thing for her, if she can keep his mind off of me then it'll help." Scott whispered back. 

Stiles did not like this idea at all, he looked like he was going to murder Scott right here in the middle of the cafeteria. 

Stiles and Scott argued some more, making me want to smack both of their heads together in frustration. I sighed, knowing what I had to do. I mentally took note to kick Scott's ass later, maybe I'd be able to show off my growing skills that dad had been showing me.

 I reached into my pocket, taking out my mirror as I started applying some lipstick. Stiles looked at me confused, staring at me with wide eyes when I put my mirror away and lowered my shirt a bit. I lowered my shirt, making sure my boobs looked great before slowly getting up.

"No, no way." Stiles tried arguing with me while I rolled my eyes slightly, pressing a kiss to his ear before whispering him something. 

"Don't worry, I'm all your's. I'll prove it to you later.." I smirked while slowly pulling away and standing up. Stiles mumbled something that I didn't make out while I could hear Scott laugh, but I chose to ignore it. I kept on slowly walking over to Jackson's table, mentally cursing myself and at Scott. 

Sure I didn't have to agree along to this idiotic plan but anything to help Scott. Scott was lucky we've been best friends since forever, I would do this for just anyone else. 

The closer I got to the table, the wider the smirk grew across Jackson's face. Once I was close enough, I leaned against the table and smirked at him. "Hey, what's up?" I asked nonchalantly, feeling like the world's shittest friend since I was flirting with Lydia's boyfriend. If she finds out, I'll beg for forgiveness before telling her that it was necessary to help Scott with getting Allison back. 

I doubt she'll ever believe me but hopefully, she'll forgive me and not scratch my eyes out. Maybe if I tell her that Stiles and I are dating now, she'll forgive me and start talking to me about my sex life. God, I really didn't want Lydia to be mad at me. 

"Shouldn't you be with testicle one and two?" Jackson questioned me while the two of us turned to look over at Stiles and Scott. They both dropped their gaze, avoiding Jackson's eye contact. Jackson turned back and looked at me, raising his eyebrow. 

"I think i'd rather be here..with you." I smirked, noticing as he took a bite of his food that he had a little bit of sauce right beside his lip. "You've got something.." I laughed while pointing to right by my own lip on the right side, but Jackson whipped the wrong side of his mouth. 

I let out one more laugh telling him, "Here, let me help you with that.." as I brought my index finger to where the sauce was, whipping it off with my finger. I stared directly at him while putting my finger in my mouth, licking off the sauce. I glanced towards Scott, him giving me a heads up to let me know that he was not on the verge of wolfing out anymore. I watched as him and a pissed off Stiles got up, walking out of the cafeteria, letting me know that I could leave now too. 

I quickly hopped off the table, straightening my skirt before turning to face Jackson. "Well, this has been...something but I have to go now, my boyfriend's waiting for me." I shrugged my shoulders while giving him a grin and walking out of the cafeteria. 

*

After the whole distracting Jackson plan worked, with Scott only snapping a tray in half instead of wolfing out in front of the whole entire cafeteria, we went our separate ways. I could tell Stiles was still a little peeved at me for flirting with Jackson, and no matter how many times I tried telling him that it wasn't real and didn't mean anything, he just wouldn't listen. 

I have to say, i kind of see where he's coming from though. If I saw someone else flirting with Stiles, I'd not only kick their ass but also wish they hadn't messed with me. It sounds like the same thing but I can be very frightening when I want to be. After all, dad said he'd start showing me how to sword fight or at least take me to pick out my very own weapon. 

I don't think I am ever going to have a normal life. 

"For the last time, it meant nothing. It was only to help Scott from wolfing out and killing everyone." I sighed, getting annoyed at how Stiles was literally still talking about me and Jackson. 

Right now, it was after school and we decided to go hangout at his house to study. Instead, he was just being an annoying pain in the ass. A cute pain in the ass but still a pain in the ass. We were walking to the front door, him struggling to turn the handle while telling me how he hated seeing me and Jackson together.

"But we aren't together, I'm with you, you annoying pain in my ass." I laughed at him while the two of us quickly said hi to his dad before heading up to his room. 

"I just don't like the thought of you flirting with someone else." Stiles complained while I grabbed his hand, making him stop in the hall way and forcing him to turn around to look at me. He looked confused while I held his hand, bringing him closer to me. 

"Look, I only did it to help Scott from not killing anyone in the middle of a school day." I rolled my eyes at him before bringing my hands up to his cheeks. He closed his eyes and leaned into my touch, making me smile. "I already told you, I don't like Jackson and never will. I like you, I am with you, and I don't want to be with anyone else...not even Niall from One Direction. So, get used to it and get over your jealousy issues because I like you." 

I smirked while an idea popped into my head. If Stiles wouldn't believe me, then I'd show him. I bit my bottom lip, bringing my arms to snake around his neck and bringing him closer to me. Stiles eyes got wide as he brought his hands to my waist, and I felt him tightening him grip with each passing second that our lips got closer. 

I slowly placed a kiss on his lips, pulling away to look up into his eyes. He looked at me confused, asking me what I was doing. "I told you I'd prove to you that I'm all your's remember.." I smirked one last time before crashing our lips together. 

Stiles acted almost instantly while what first started out as a sweet kiss, evolved into something much more needed and urgent. The kiss was becoming more heated, our hands moving over each other's body fast in an attempt to keep up with each other. I laughed when I heard a moan escape from his lips, he pulled back and turned pink. 

I shook my head while laughing, bringing his face back to mine. I sighed into the kiss, only wanting to keep kissing him. I smirked against his lips, slowly pulling him with me towards his bed room. Stiles smirked against my lips while I unzipped his hoodie and he opened his bed room door. 

The door hit the wall with a soft thud, as we started walking towards his bed. After all the crap that happened, I think we were in both need of a major make out session. But before we could even get half way into his room, that's when we heard his dad calling for him. 

"Hey Stiles." We heard the sheriff call for Stiles while I painfully pulled away, resting my forehead against Stiles. 

"If we ignore him, maybe he'll go away.." Stiles whispered against my lips, making me put my hands to his chest to keep him from kissing me. 

"Just go, it'll be fine..we can get back to what we were doing after you go see what your dad needs." I whispered against his lips, pressing one last kiss to them. 

Stiles sighed in defeat while slowly pulling away from me. 

Once Stiles pulled away, that's when I noticed a figure standing besides Stiles bedroom door against the wall. I gasped and jumped in fright a bit, feeling like at this point, i probably should have had at least a thousand heart attacks. 

"Yeah da-Derek?" Stiles started talking, but stopped once he spotted Derek standing in front of us too. 

I felt disgusted, how long had he been there? Had he seen mine and Stiles little make out session? Obviously he had seen it and that gave me the creeps, really feeling like jumping out of my skin. Derek brought a finger to Stiles lips, keeping him from making a sound while giving me the threatening look that if I tried alerting anyone that he'd probably have my knee caps broken. 

Derek motioned for Stiles to get rid of his dad, keeping him from coming into the room and spotting Derek being hidden away. Well more like creeping in here but whatever. 

Stiles quickly left the room, closing it behind him to see what his dad wanted, leaving me here with Derek. I looked around awkwardly, not really sure what to do or say since i was still high from my kissing the crap out of Stiles face. 

After some awkward silence, I decided to speak up. 

"I haven't gotten the chance to say this but I'm really glad you're not dead.." I sighed, offering Derek a some what small smile. But this proved to be a waste of time since he didn't reciprocate this concern. He just stayed quiet, making me groan in frustration. God, just when I thought he might be a decent human being, he proves me wrong."You know what, forget it. I don't care that you're not dead, I actually care about the fact that you're kind of stalking me and my friends. I think it's time you stop it because it's getting really creepy." 

Derek turned to me, giving me this surprised look. "Was that supposed to be a threat?" 

I shook my head, not making a move. "No, it was more of a warning. Stop stalking us." 

Derek just laughed before taking me by surprise. He grabbed my shoulders, making me jump at the contact and my reaction was quick luckily. I grabbed his hands, turning around and twisting them before shoving him against the wall. 

Derek seemed surprised by this, laughing slightly. "Looks like someone's been practicing." 

"Yeah, I learned a thing or two." I glared at him. 

"Well not enough." Derek said before breaking free of my grip and turning us around, slamming me against the wall. I groaned at the contact, while putting my hands on top of his to try and get him to let me go. "Looks like you could still use some more practice." 

I glared at him and tried getting out of his grip but it was useless, he was too strong. Before anything else could be said or done, that's when Stiles walked back into the room. Stiles eyes went wide once he said Derek had me pinned against the wall. 

Derek kept one hand on my shoulder, keeping me against the wall before using his free hand to point at Stiles. "If you say one wo...-" 

"What? Like 'hey dad, Derek Hale is in my room. Bring your gun'?" Stiles said with a hint of sarcasm before glaring at Derek's hand against my shoulder. When Derek stayed quiet, Stiles grinned. "Yeah, that's right. If I'm harboring your fugitive ass, it's my house, my rules. First rule, let go of my girlfriend." 

Derek stayed quiet at first, just nodding his head lightly before letting me go. I rubbed my shoulder, just glaring up at him while Stiles walked over to grab my hand and pull me closer to him. I sighed as Stiles pulled at Derek's jacket to straighten it out, before pulling me closer to him. As Stiles walked by Derek, Derek took a step towards him and Stiles jumped in return. 

"Oh my god." Stiles cursed, jumping back towards me when it looked like Derek was going to attack him. I couldn't help but laugh, making Stiles glare at me and making Derek actually crack a smile. At least I think that he did. 

"So did Scott get the necklace?" Derek asked, breaking the awkward silence in the room. 

And it sure was awkward. I mean, Derek practically walked in on mine and Stiles makeout session. It was like some weird situation where Derek was watching us makeout. Just the thought of the whole thing sent a chill down my entire spine. 

"No, he's still working on that.." I smirked at Stiles, walking over to his desk and taking a seat. I twirled around in the chair, just staring at the ceiling while Derek looked confused. "But there is something else that we can do.." 

"What's that?" Derek asked, obviously confused. 

"The night we were trapped in the school, Scott sent a text to Allison telling her to meet him there." Stiles explained. 

"So?" Derek said, raising an eyebrow at the two of us. 

"So it wasn't Scott." I stated the obvious. 

"Well can you find out who sent it?" Derek asked. 

Stiles and I exchanged a smug look, knowing exactly who to call to help us track the text. 
"We can't, but we know someone who can." Stiles and I smirked while Derek just looked completely lost. Well then again, he didn't know who we had on our call list. 

I unlocked my phone, scrolling down until I stopped on the name that we needed to call. I clicked on it, swiping to the right to start a text. I asked if they could come over, using the cover of a lab project to get them here to Stiles house. I typed in the name to send the text. 

Danny 

*

Well, Danny fell for the bait. 

We got him here to Stiles house but he wasn't interested in helping us, only in doing the stupid lab. 

"I came over to work on the lab, to do lab work. That's what lab partners do." Danny reminded Stiles, who kept pestering him to help us trace the text. When Stiles didn't listen to Danny's request, he looked over at me sitting on Stiles bed. 

I shrugged my shoulders. "Don't look at me, he'll work on the lab work when you trace the text." 

"What makes you think I even know how..?" Danny questioned us, not knowing how we know how he can trace the text. Well, let's say that Stiles is one sneaky son of a gun. 

I thought about how to answer Danny's question without sounding insensitive so he'd be more willing to help us... Sadly, Stiles didn't share this same thought. 

"I looked up your arrest record." Stiles sounded awkward while I looked at him with wide eyes, throwing a pillow at him. Way to be sensitive Stilinski. I cared about Stiles so much, I'd do anything for him but sometimes, he really makes me question his sensitivity. Well because sometimes he seems like he doesn't have any or at least knows when to use it. I mean, he's always nice and sensitive to me but not so much to other people at times. 

"I was thirteen..they dropped the charges." Danny tried defending himself. I could tell he felt embarrassed or ashamed but it was not anything to be either of those things about. We all make stupid mistakes, for instant, Scott agreeing to go into the woods that night to look for the dead body. 

Yeah, we all make mistakes. 

"Ehh.." Stiles shrugged his shoulders, making me get up and nudge him in the side to keep him from having anymore word vomit. If this was his idea of trying to convince Danny to help us, well i don't think it was going to work out so well. 

Danny looked like he thought about it for a split second before shaking his head a couple of times. "No, no. We're doing lab work." 

I sighed, walking back over to the bed to lay down while looking over at Derek who was still reading the book we handed him earlier. He just looked up, staring over at me and asking me if this whole trying to convince Danny to trace the text thing was going to take long. 

"Depends." I answered. 

"On what?" Derek asked. 

"On how long it takes Stiles to convince Danny to help trace the text. I doubt it'll be much longer, Stiles is a very convincing person...it's how he's convinced me during the entire entirety of our friendship thus far." I half joked, laughing to myself. 

"Hmm how he convinced you to go out with him?" Derek raised an eyebrow at me, catching me off guard considering I don't think any of us would ever think that Derek would ever make a joke. Let alone crack a smirk that didn't make you question his alter motives. 

I let out a dry laugh while rolling my eyes at him. "You're so funny." I laughed, sarcasm obviously in my voice while I glared at him. "I guess I like plaid wearing funny guys better than obnoxious stalker wolves." 

Derek just rolled his eyes at me, choosing to ignore me. 

"Who's he again?" We both heard Danny ask, looking over to see Danny looking at Derek from over his shoulder. "Is-is he your boyfriend..?" Danny asked, making me let out a loud laugh. 

I glanced over at Derek before turning my attention back to Danny. "Yeah, he wishes. He's not really my type.." I smirked at Derek, giving him a side glance before smiling over at Stiles. "I have a..unique type." 

Stiles blushed before answering Danny's question of who the hell Derek "was." "He's my...uhhh...he's my cousin Miguel." 

I laughed, covering my mouth with one hand to stop myself from laughing out loud. I don't know why but just Stiles name for "Miguel" seemed completely fake. Like seriously? Stiles couldn't come up with a better fake name for Derek. 

"Is...is that blood on his shirt?" Danny asked, making all of us turn our attention over to Derek. There was a little bit of blood on his shirt, making me give him this look. Seriously Derek? Seriously though? You didn't think to change out of your bloody shirt? Maybe if you had changed your bloody shirt then you'd be able to hide from the cops better, no wonder we have to hide you away. 

"He gets really bad nose bleeds." I lied smoothly while Stiles added, "Hey Miguel! I thought I told you that you could borrow one of my shirts." Stiles nodded towards his dresser for Derek to change. 

Derek looked up from the book he was reading, having a pissed off and annoyed look all over his face. He snapped the book shut, tossing it over to me while standing up. I rolled my eyes at him, tossing the book to the floor before looking up, being met with a very interesting view. Derek took off his shirt, tossing it over to me as it landed perfectly on my head. 

I took it off, having this annoyed look on my face while bunching the shirt up and tossing it into Stiles hamper from the bed. When I finally looked up, I saw a perfectly built Derek Hale standing in front of me, shirtless. 

It was the kind of body that fanfics write about. 

"Woah.." I laughed, kind of admiring his body. It was so weird how perfect he looked. Like I said, he had the kind of fanfic body us fangirls write about. I couldn't stop staring at him, smirking to myself before finally turning my head. 

Hey, I'm with Stiles and I care about him more than anyone but there's no denying that Derek Hale is one attractive mofo. 

I didn't even realize how long I was staring until I felt a crumbled up paper ball being tossed at my head. I looked over at Stiles, giving him this look but he had this look on his face, the kind of look that read 'What the hell?'. I laughed at the look on his face before shaking my head, reminding him that I didn't feel anything for Derek. 

Sure Derek was hot and everything but he was also mysterious. Some people might be attractive to that but not me. Stiles is perfect to me; he is funny, loyal, kind, charming, he was literally everything that anyone could ever want in someone. 

to me, he was perfect. 

And it didn't matter what anyone else looked like, because in my eyes, Stiles will always be a perfect 12 on a 1-10 scale.

"So we both know that you have the skills to trace that text.." Stiles lingered onto the subject, making Danny sigh. 

"Uhhh Stiles?" Derek called Stiles, making us look over at him standing shirtless by Stiles dresser, holding a shirt in his hands. "This no fit." He stretched it in his hands, and it was obvious that Stiles shirts were way smaller than anything Derek could fit into. 

"Then try something else on." Stiles groaned. 

I laughed, shaking my head before noticing Danny's longing gaze. I tilted my head to the side, a smirk forming on my face as Stiles and I exchanged a look. I think we just read each other's minds because we were having the same idea. 

"Hey, that one looks pretty good!" Stiles over joyed at the acknowledgement of seeing Danny checking out Derek, even if Derek was wearing a hideous striped shirt. I mean, it was hideous. I don't even know why Stiles owned it to begin with. But all though it was disgusting and should be burned and never be worn by anyone ever again, it did however enhance Derek's huge muscular shape. Danny just kept staring at Derek, but it was more like checking him out. 

Well looks like Derek is going to be of some use today after all. 

"What do you think Danny?" I asked him, looking over at him and causing him to shake his head and break from his trance. He looked at me confused, not really understanding what was happening. 

"The shirt?" Stiles added innocently, making me want to die of laughter but luckily I bit my tongue.

"It's-it's not really his color.." Danny answered shyly, turning a bright red while Derek simply ripped it off and tossed it aside. I felt super bad for Danny, he was turning bright red and probably wanted to crawl under a rock right now while Stiles, well being Stiles, used this to his advantage. 

"You swing for a different team but you still play ball, don't you Danny Boy?" Stiles asked, a grin on his face letting us know that we had won. 

"You're a horrible person." Danny glared at Stiles from the side of his eye, making me laugh. 

"Yeah, it keeps me up at night." Stiles replied with a certain level of sarcasm that I surely thought was going to get him kicked in the balls. 

"Among other things I assume." Danny commented, looking over at me, making me turn bright red as I started laughing at the fact that Stiles turned red now. 

Oh they were enjoying torturing each other. 

I laughed for a couple of more seconds before finally calming myself down, looking over at Danny with a puppy dog face. "Danny, please...please just help us...or at least me." I pouted, trying to give him my best puppy dog face. 

Before Danny could say anything, that's when we heard Derek calling Stiles from behind us. "Stiles, none of these fit!" Derek snapped, tossing another one of Stiles shirts to the floor before picking up another one that obviously wouldn't fit. 

I started laughing again before walking over to him and trying to help him fine one. Yup, he was right about none of these fitting him. I let out one more laugh before getting an idea in my head. I sighed, "You're right, none of these fit which means there's only one option left." They all looked at me, waiting for me to answer while I formed a small smirk on my head. "Stay shirtless." I smirked while Danny's face went red even more, if that was even possible right now. 

Derek looked at me with a face, but I chose to ignore the sour wolf right now since we needed that text to be traced. 

After having the look of defeat on his face, Danny finally sighed. "I hate the both of you." 

"We know." Stiles smirked knowingly, making me nudge him in the side. 

"I'll need the ISP, the phone number, and the exact time of the text." Danny instructed us while he started working on tracking the text, as Stiles and I exchanged a high five in victory. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 34.6K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
817K 37.8K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
264K 11K 39
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
276K 8.3K 63
โ Shut up,โž โ Make me, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...