My Mate's the Alpha? [Major E...

By anna11blue

My name's Avery Collins, and I'm moving to Kendall Beach, Florida. I'm a werewolf. I like to party, dance, an... More

My Mate's the Alpha?
1)Moving
2)The Alpha and his Son
3)The Pack House Party
4)A Day with Alpha
5)Secret's Out about the Alpha and I
AUTHORS NOTE
CONTEST RULES
6)Sorry for Party Rocking
7)Another Day In the Life of a Werewolf
8)Broken
9)Cole's Mind (Part 1)
10)Cole's Mind (Part 2)
11)Back to Normal
12)The Weekend and Then Some (Part 1)
13)The Weekend and Then Some(Part 2)
A Note and IT's Awesome NEWS!!!
14)The Rouges, Seth, and Alaska
15)The Job of a Parent
16)Back to School
17)The Truth
18)It's a Fluke
19) I Ran Away Because...
20)I'm Safe
MUST READ MUST READ!!
Sorry
21)Not So Safe Anymore
Authors Note
PREVIEW AND BONUS FEATURES
23) The Plan Is In Motion
24)What's Going On?
25) How It Ends
£pilogue
Authors Note
Authors Note 9/11
wow hey

22)Fight, Fight, Fight!!!

4.9K 147 7
By anna11blue

I know I know it's been a very, very,very long wait, but bless you for waiting!! I got my laptop taken away, not that I could even upload on it, so yeh. if this chapter is short and crappy.... I'M SO FLIPPIN SORRY!! really I am, so yeah. I might do a one shot contest, then pick the best and put it at the end of the book, but who knows. O.o

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

{:Cole's POV: }

"You think you can kill me? " Harley yelled at us, I was still kinda bleeding on the floor below Avery. By that, I mean a pool of blood was at Avery's feet, it soaking the knees of her pants.

"Of course I can," Avery yelled back. Worry crossed my face and I let my imagination run. I can't lose her, if I do, I'll die from the inside out, starting with my heart breaking into a million pieces. What if I go insane, I can't risk that, I'd die before letting someone touch her.

"Avery, stay back!" I growled at her, but she dared bare her teeth at me. I glowered at her as she did to me before a bit of sadness flicked into into her eyes. they started to change color but soon went back to ice blue.

"Just stay here, we'll win. Don't worry, even if I do die, you'll always have a piece of me." Wow that was corny. Like, who thought my perfect mate would think like that, huh?

"You haven't even come close to labor, Avery, you know it." It was true, I wanted neither her nor my soon to be twin heirs die. No siree, if they did, I swear the world would come to an end, right here, right now. not die to natural shit like global warming, but die due to my bad ass killing everyone. even the spiritual world.

"And Cody and Lucy will always be there. I'm fighting to pro- " Harley had the nerve to interrupt us. Avery brushed her lips over mine before getting up.

"Blah blah blah, yada yada. What really matters is that nothing, yes nothing, will be left once we'red through- OW!!" Avery had scratched the side of his face, four claw marks going down from his high cheekbones to his neck.

"Blah blah blah, yada yada. What really matters is that nothing, yes nothing, will be left of you when we're through - OMG I'M SO SORRY! " Avery mocked, smirking. She had punched Harley on the stomach with an upper cut.

"Dude, you so lost that," I yelled. I laughed to myself, knowing I was sooo whipped.

"Okay, now let's see what aerobics taught me, or whatever. So punch punch twirl kick punch punch twilight kick, now let's change it up..." Each time she hurt Harley roughly, but then my eyes went wide. it was beautiful the way she moved, even if it was just a workout. Soon, she was doing Marvel stunts from Mortal Kombat I think.

Each time he was pained, his eyes turned a darker shade, until he caught Avery's leg and twisted, throwing her to the grounds. I looked around and saw everyone watching, the witches all gone and some of my men there. But what surprised me was that more Rogues were showing. They advanced on my small pack before my crew went into full fight mode.

Avery Shifted into her wolf form and lunged for the bastard, and just as she bit his neck, he bit hers. I grimaced and was about to get up, but instead I was lifted onto a gurney. What in the seven hell's of the universe on inferno is happening? I screamed Avery's name, but she didn't seem to heart me.

They were bringing me somewhere, but instead, I used the last of my strength to get to my mate. I punched Harley straight on the nose and he stumbled back, dazed for a while. I quickly picked Avery up and ran to the pack doctor as she blacked out. Oh no blood was oozing from her neck, leaving a small stream as I ran, pushing myself harder and harder and harder. my legs gave out, but I was determined.

The pack doctor smiled at me and led me to a hospital bed next to Avery's. "She'll make it, but she needs blood. "

"I'll give her some of mine, we have the same- "

"Not to disrespect you, Alpha, but you aren't strong enough, you need to rest." I felt my eyes start to droop. "Take this," she pressed a cup to my lips and I drank it.

I started to drift to sleep, but not before I saw a guy burst in saying, "Give her my blood!"

{×Avery POV ×}

I fluttered my eyes open, I don't want to be here, was all I could think. I felt multiple things process prick my body, mainly my arms.

"Check her eyes," someone said. My eye opened, but I was paralyzed, I made now move.

"Changed." another voice confirmed.

"How so," the other voice said.

"Doctor, her eyes are gold, emerald and sapphire with a rainbow surrounding the Iris." I mentally laughed, pshh not true.

"Oh please God help me, this girl is the red wolf..." Doctor said, and I gasped, sitting upright in my bed. "Avery, " the pack doctor bowed her head to me. I could feel something inside me, blood lust...

I shot up from the bed and vanished into the clearing of the woods. I neared a pack of six wolves, different from Harley's pack. They growled at me and I smirked in my human form before lunging at the and killing them easily.

I suddenly frowned, this isn't me...I looked down at the blood on my hands and gagged before running to a nearby waterfall and stripping out of the hospital gown.

I bathed in the water and scrubbed the blood off my hands before looking at my slightly pink reflection, the water stained with blood. My appearance changed...my eyes were as the doctor had said before, my hair was now more golden, falling in perfect waves every girl would envy. my lips were full, rose colored, and my cheeks had taken a rosy color that meant I'd never have to use blush.

"I am revealed," my reflection said, my own lips not moving.

"What are you? "

"We, sweetheart, are the blood princess, the red wolf, and we are one."She smirked.

"I can't be..." I dry sobbed and she grinned with a sad look on here eyes.

"Nobody chooses what they are, " and with that she uttered a goodbye

. But not before I heard her last words," we'll meet again..."

I ran back to the pack doctor and spotted Cole in a bed. "How long has he been out?" I asked.

"A couple days..." she said, and suddenly, I felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and hugged him close.

"I missed you Ava, " he whispered in my ear.

"I missed you, too, Luc. " I kissed his cheek briskly before placing my head in the crook of his neck.

"I know you did..."

{××UNKNOWN POV...OKAY HARLEY ××}

I laughed as I healed in my room at the now vacated hotel. I heard a knock at the doored. "Come in, " a girl I didn't recognize came in and crawled onto my bed seductively. she soon reached my chest, she looked oddly enough like Avery. "Sophia," I greeted.

"Oh, no no no, my beloved, I'm Skylar. What do you say about..." her fingers trailed my eight pack.

{×Skyklar×}

FLASHBACK AT AGE THIRTEEN

I scoffed at the girl below me at the orphanage. "Who do you think you are? All high and mighty because your father was Alpha of the dark shadow pack. well news flash, bitch, he left you to rot with a dirty low life." I glanced at her mate beside her. they both had an Early Change.

"Bow," she ordered in her tone, with a little oomph from her mate who was now the ex future Alpha.

"what in the hell do you think you can do, I suggest you run, bitch." she did just that with her mate on her heels. they abruptly tripped and my laughter echoed in the halls.

××××××××××××<><><>××××××××××××××

OMG I FEEL SOO BAD FOR MAKING Y'ALL WAIT. SO YEAH, MORE EXCITEMENT, PLUS HARLEY IS STILL FLIPPING ALIVE!!!! OOH, AND I KNOW THAT Y'ALL WANT TO PICK THE NAMES FOR AVERY'S TRIPLETS, YEP, JK TWINS, SHE'S HAVING TWINS. One is a boy, the second is a girl. Pick by commenting below!!! I'll dedicated a chapter to u

Also, for the next chapter, can I get a hot tub. jk I need 5 votes and at least 3 comments. I won't go back on my word! I promise, cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in my eye.

annd who do you think luc is? Skylar? comments on that too!!!!! I also know it's short, so sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 9.5K 11
Avery Williams - a regular pack member. Trent Denver - the alpha. They don't get along, her being too hard-headed and him believing whatever he says...
3.1K 80 19
My name is Oakley Meyes, I'm turning 18 and going to shift, yes I did say shift, I'm a werewolf along with my family. My father Aiden is a beta, My m...
120K 5.4K 48
Dylan Avery hasn't met her wolf yet and no one knows why. Unlike her brother and best friend who have both shifted. Dylan has always felt on the outs...
41 1 38
my name is Krista and I'm a werewolf. I'm on my way to my parents pack to visit a few weeks before I start collage. everything was normal and I was e...