holy grail

By -deathlyhallows

in which Mary, a sex driven teenage virgin acquires a taste for her school's campus priest. ... More

ZERO
POINT FIVE
EPIGRAPH
ONE
TWO
THREE
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
AU REVOIR
THE FINAL CHAPTER
EPILOGUE

FOUR

9.6K 256 129
By -deathlyhallows

AURIBUS TENEO LUPUM

-----------------------------------------------------

HOLDING A WOLF BY THE EARS

featuring:

Zayn Malik as Blake Fields,

Cole Sprouse as Angelo DiCaprio,

and Harry Styles as Julian Sanders

PART ONE

After I got back to my dorm I threw my clothes in laundry basket and changed into my pj's. I lay there for hours because I couldn't fall asleep. Tomorrow was the start of Thanksgiving break so I guess it didn't matter anyway, but the urge to stay awake all night was prevalent. Agnes was sleeping in Zav's dorm room anyway, so I was by myself.

A wild storm was going on outside to make matters worse. The rain was pounding against the window while the lightning was illuminating the sky, moments later another clap of thunder resounding. I had always loved the rain, but I hated storms; ever since I could remember.

My phone buzzed on the charcoal colored nightstand loudly, alerting me of the message I'd received just now.

I leaned over and picked up my phone, pressing the home button and reading over the message on the tiny illuminated screen. It was from the boy I thought I'd never hear directly from again.

From: ex bae

is the storm keeping you up too?

Delivered.

It was probably a bad idea, but I responded just for the hell of it.

Me:

sadly.

Read at 3:21 AM

I hated the fact this man knew me like the back of his hand. I told him everything and shared everything with him and he always used it against me, to play on my emotions. I hated him so much, well I wanted too.

He texted back a couple minutes after that, but I just ignored it and set my phone down next to me; hoping I'd fall asleep soon enough.

***

I was awoken from my sleep by the sound of the marimba ringtone blaring in my ear. I didn't know who it was, but it had to be pretty damn important for someone to wake me up on a day we didn't have to get up early.

I groaned internally as I picked up the phone, answering the call without bothering to look at the number since I was planning on going back to sleep soon enough.

"What." I groggily spoke into the phone.

"Frannie. It's Penny, were you sleeping?" Penny replied.

"What else would I be doing at eight in the morning?" I snapped, but I didn't mean too. I was just agitated.

Penny huffed, "listen, Angelo, I and the rest of the squad are heading up to the Evergreen for Thanksgiving break, you in?"

"What time?" I pulled the blanket up closer to my face, yawning loudly as my eyes remained shut.

"Like right now."

I opened my eyes in a panic, throwing the covers off of me as I sat up in my bed and quickly slipped my feet into my fuzzy slippers. Never in my life had I ever had such a late notice for a trip.

"Penny are you fucking crazy, I'm not ready! Why didn't you tell me this last night?" I scolded her while I grabbed my morning essentials bag and my key, rushing out the door towards the bathrooms.

Penny went on to tell me that it was spontaneous, not planned and how "the early bird always gets the worm," to which I rolled my eyes and set my stuff down on the counter.

"Is Cheryl ready? Does she know." I asked while trying to be quiet since there were others in the bathroom.

"Yeah, she's getting dressed. Just meet us in the main lobby when you're ready." And with that Penny hung up.

I couldn't believe they didn't wake me up earlier, I was always the slowest in the group to get ready for something.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I squeezed some toothpaste on my toothbrush and quickly stuck it in my mouth, brushing my teeth at an alarmingly fast rate before washing my face and exiting the bathrooms. I was pissed I didn't have time to shower, but I tried to remain calm and focus on getting back to my dorm.

Once I was back in my dorm, I packed some warm clothes like sweaters, long sleeved shirts and leggings since it was cold outside and would be even colder in the mountains. I also packed bras, pjs, and other various things I needed or thought I would need for the trip.

After I packed all my clothes I threw on a pair of my worn out black skinny jeans, white tee shirt and plain black hoodie with my favorite pair of gray knit uggs. I didn't look as nice as I usually did when I went outside the school, but it was last minute so I could really give a fuck.

I sprayed on some perfume and some deodorant before I stuffed all of it in my essentials bag along with my makeup. In all I had two bags and coat to carry which wasn't too much, I was more worried about Penny and Blake since they always had like ten bags to take.

I looked over my room one last time making sure I had everything. When I was completely confident I did, I headed for the elevator and stepped inside. I pressed the L button for the lobby and waited until the elevator stopped on that floor and allowed me to exit.

I saw Agnes and Zavrina on my way towards the front desk, but I didn't stop to talk to Agnes. I figured she'd already heard I was going with Penny and Cheryl and if she didn't she could text me.

Cheryl was at the front desk, signing herself out in the attendance book. Every junior or senior was required to do this when they were going somewhere, so the school could keep track of where everyone was. Usually a priest or bishop had to accompany us out on a first come, first serve basis, but since our last priest was old and the bishops were fired; the teachers were forced to go as chaperones except on major holidays or holiday breaks like Thanksgiving or Christmas where we could go locally without supervision. To go out of the state or the country, a parent had to personally come and sign you out.

I placed my bags next to Cheryl's and signed myself out after she did, smiling at her, as we waited for the receptionist which was conveniently Father Jason.

He stepped out of the back door and sat down at the desk, mindlessly writing something down on a pink sticky note. I cleared my throat impatiently just before he noticed Cheryl and I. He looked like he had seen a ghost or something.

"What can I help you with girls?" He chirped, smiling uncomfortably at the both of us.

"We're going out to Evergreen for Thanksgiving break," Cheryl smiled back, "we'll be back on Sunday."

"How fun." He replied, glancing over me before he signed off on her request.

"I haven't skied in a long time, make sure you hit strawberry for me." He chuckled as he signed off on mine.

"We board, but sure thing." My eyes scanned over his facial features, I could practically feel myself getting wet again. Maybe next time we met he could eat me out.

"Well," He smiled again, "whatever you do, make sure you have fun, stay safe and don't do drugs."

"No promises Father," Cheryl gave him a small smirk and giggled, "come on Fran let's go."

I nodded my head and grabbed my stuff, walking out of the building next to Cheryl who didn't say anything. I didn't either I just minded my business and searched for our ride.

A couple minutes later Angelo pulled up in his gold lamborghini with Penny by his side followed by Blake in his matte black bugatti and last but not least the same matte black range rover that had become all too familiar to me.

I was hoping Julian wouldn't come or one of the three idiots could've drove a car with a backseat besides Julian, but here I was being disappointed again.

I wish I had my car or even Agnes'. It would be better than riding with the one person I always tried my best to avoid at any cost. Even in the supermarkets or in the mall I always avoided him or stayed home. I wish I could stay home now or disappear.

He probably planned this out, volunteering to drive his own car so there would be room for everyone's shit. Telling Angelo and Blake to drive their super expensive fancy-without-backseat-cars, so I would have to ride with him. Even texting me last night, asking if I was up because of the "storm" like he was.

He was a smart son of a bitch, but he couldn't outsmart me. Not anymore.

I shook my head softly to clear all of my thoughts, noticing Blake had gotten out of his car and walked up to Cheryl, who in return jumped on him and kissed him.

"Come on lovebirds, we got at least a two hour drive ahead of us." Angelo yelled rather loudly from inside his car while Penny stuck her head out of the car and blew kisses towards the lovely couple to my left sucking each other's faces off.

I maintained my emotionless stare as I strutted over towards Julian's suv. I didn't want anyone to know how I felt so I hid my emotions and opened the car door, setting my first bag on the seat before I was greeted by Julian who took my other bag and who was also on the phone, murmuring a "I got it," before he disappeared towards the back of the suv.

I reluctantly got in the car, waiting for Julian to get in also and start the car. To pass the time I scrolled through my text messages and texted anyone back I left on read, except Julian of course. In the process of answering messages I received a few texts from Cheryl asking if I was comfortable and if I was okay, but I just ignored them and opened Snapchat.

When Julian got back inside the car he was off the phone. He started the engine and pulled out from behind Blake, passing Angelo's car in the process. I assumed he was leading the way since the rest of the boys followed behind him.

It was quiet in the car for a very long time, the only noise to be heard was the light movement of bags and the hum of the radio. He was so talkative at three am, yet so quiet at eight am.

I hated him.

-

DO YOU SHIP:

#JARY (julian and mary)
or
#MASON (jason and mary)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 1.3K 7
Read at your own discretion, you horny fucks. (Due to high demand, I'm republishing this but I will NOT be updating it.) Copyright 2015 ©❘irauhlwin...
273K 4.7K 64
Just another Justin Bieber fan-fiction book no one asked for :) | published June 2016 | discontinued 12/29/2017 [ some spelling and grammar errors m...
56K 698 19
"Show me your wet pussy."
112K 2.9K 31
Interracial Imagines about Justin Bieber! Request welcomed!