Beautiful Slayer // l.s.

By CharlieWritess

"Screw whoever says feminine guys are weak." _________ In an eerie town full of strange demonic activity, dem... More

Beautiful Slayer [l.s.]
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
s i x
s e v e n
DON'T DELETE PLEASE
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
eleven

f i v e

3.6K 282 257
By CharlieWritess

Dedicated to aimhysI because your stories are amaZayn and truly inspiring x3 ❤

Just so you know guys I said this a while back on my message board but not all of you follow me or pay attention which is okay. No other unlisted ships will appear in this story. Yeah, sorry. They either fall for nobody or an imaginary character. It saves people from feeling uncomfortable and it makes the story revolve around the main ship, which in this case are my larents. I hope this isn't to big of a deal but this will apply to ALL of my stories.

Thank you.

H A R R Y

I glanced up at the cathedral that was once stood tall and beautiful.

The fire from nights ago completely withered

and made the building blacken with dense soot and ash. Barricade tape stretched along the outside of the church.The stained glass windows were shattered and the roof was not intack, but the tower of the building still stood tall with the cross still on top of it.

I didn't want to waste anymore time staring at it. It was smart that I just go inside and take care of everything before it hits nightfall.

I grabbed my bag with all of my tools and gadgets then crept inside through the windows.

I didn't investigate the fire because it was already done by the cops and they found nothing. Besides it was more of a concern that I made traps. I'm sure some amateur hunters would swoop in later to investigate.

I proceed to put up deterioration powder, rope and claw traps for the next forty minutes. I was setting up some spellbound traps when I heard faint voices coming from outside.

"Come on Liam, don't be a chicken. James said it's crucial that we go inside to investigate and not sit outside and wait for something weird to happen."

"I get that but do you see this place, it's creepy, gives me the hibbity-jibbities."

"You're acting like such children you two. Let's just go inside, investigate, and get this mess over with." someone with a higher-pitched voice said.

I swore I've heard those voices before. Whoever they were I had to hide somewhere and spy on whatever they were trying to do here. I quickly placed all of my objects inside my bag and hid behind a stone column.

L O U I S

"Okay lads, once we're in we have to try and stay as quiet at possible." I suggested. "James said this place could still be under investigation and we can be put in the slammer if we get caught for trespassing."

Zayn rolled his eyes. "We're aware of that Lewis, let's just go inside already."

"Can I just wait outside and spot-" Zayn and I cut Liam off.

"NO!"

"You're going to go in and help us like James ordered." Zayn pushed.

I sigh. "Guys let's just stop arguing and go inside."

Both of them shut their mouths and silently obeyed.

We walked towards the side entrance "Also, stay quiet. We don't want any one call the cops-"

"Ahaahh oh my god, oh my god it's hideous." Zayn and I flinched and drew our weapons, aiming them at nothing in particular.

We wonder what it was for a moment, then realized he was pointing at a large horned beetle attached to the wall.

I quietly walked past him with out muttering a word and so does Zayn after smacking him on the back of his head and muttering, "bloody idiot."

I quietly peeked inside, searching in every direction for any signs of life or death. After realizing the coast was clear, I signaled to my teammates that we could go inside.

I could tell that Payne mentally puked at the sound of that. I don't see what's the big deal honestly. We're just investigating, not fighting, not performing an exorcism; just investigating.

But it's Liam and he gets uneasy by doing any job we give to him so most of the time we stick him in a van eight blocks away from the action.

He's good for tracking and planning though. He keeps the inventory safe, while Zayn and I are out fighting. He doesn't enjoy a battle.

I on the other hand, am the exact opposite. I enjoy a seriously dangerous and bloody fight. One without technicality or fancy technique.

You go in, you fight, you win, and all's good. But there's much sweat involved.

Zayn other hand likes to clean up fast. He enjoys the danger and kill but prefers if we can do it more efficiently. He also likes less of a mess.

He's more of a hit and run, mouse trap hunter, while I'm open ranged shoot and kill.

We're all very different hunters.

That's kind of why we suck as a team.

But we have improved over the years. Sort of.

"This place is creepy. S'all ran down and abandon."

"It's a burned church, Liam. What did you expect? Bunnies and jelly bears?" Zayn muttered.

Before Liam could argue back, I cut in. "Liam, run a scan on your detector. Search for any entities around here."

"Hehe, you said titties." I scolded him.

"Fine, fine just lightening up the mood here." he mumbled as he slid the small detector out of his bag and switched it on. He started walking around up in down the one-storied building making sure to scan every area of the church.

Me and Zayn just wait in one spot, until he's finished.

We stood there for longer than we should have.

Zayn whisper-yelled down the hall.

"Liam what's taking you so long?" No reply.

"Liam come on let's put a move on it." Not a sound.

We got a little worried, ready to pull out our weapons and search for him.

"Come on Louis let's just-"

Liam jumped in startle us, nearly causing me to shoot my gun.

"Guys! C'mere look at this. I found something it's super cool."

He jogged away and we followed him into the main worship hall. Or whatever it's called- I've never been to church.

I went over to Liam who was crouching down and look at some silver cube of some sort. What the hell is that?

I got closer and keeled down besides him leaning further towards it trying to make out every little detail it had to figure out what it was.

It just looked like a silver cube. No creases, holes, or buttons it was just a solid looking cube. Did a demon leave this here?

"Liam what the hell are we looking at?" Zayn retorted.

"I don't know, it was just sitting here on the ground and I thought it was odd. So you guys don't know what it is?"

"Nope." I reply, popping the 'p'.

Liam frowns. "I don't know, maybe it's evidence or something. We should bring it to the warehouse lab and test it."

Zayn cringed. "Could be a trap." I was just about to test that by shoot it with my pistol.

"It is a trap."

We heard a slow, slightly deep voice say from behind us. We turned around with our weapons drawn. I almost fell at my knees when I saw who it was.

H A R R Y

"It's my trap." I spoke.

The familiar men all turned around startled and ready to confront their perpetrator. Not long after they realized it was me and drew back a little. The taller one with the black hair spoke.

"What do you mean your trap? Are you going to kill us or something?"

What? Is he bloody stupid?

"Huh, wait what? No, it's a demon trap and I left it there on accident. I'd like to have it, so I can leave."

He stared at me for a moment before shrugging and picking up the trap, ready to hand it to me but the shorter one with the blue eyes stopped him.

"Zayn, no wait." he whispered. Well sort of whispered. I could hear him quite clearly.

"What if he's not telling the truth and this is some deadly tool he'll use to help the demons possess everybody and kill off the entire human species and he's just some guy working for the demons playing innocent like the-" I didn't want to hear anymore. What kind of scheme is that. Sounds like something straight off of Supernatural.

"Will you guys stop and just give me the trap, you don't have a lot of time here. A wave of demons will probably be here in less than an two hours. I don't want to fail a good hunt."

"Yeah, and why should we believe you huh? The other day we met you, you were real mean to us. Slapping me and all, saying we're going to die and stuff. That doesn't sound like a very non-evil thing to me." I cringed. I did lose my temper that day. I'm so awful.

"Look, I was having a rough day that day. I didn't mean to offend you guys. Plus you did call me a prostitute and that irked me a little." or a lot. I take my style seriously.

He blushed. Oh. He's really actually cute....but he's a jerk.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I was, kind of, uh-"

"High." the darker one finished.

The shorter one looked embarrassed. Aww, I just want to hug him and cuddle him and smooch his cheeks. Wait-no, not that Harry. You don't want to do any if that.

I walked over to them slowly stopping when I was about three feet away from the blue eyed one. "Well I forgive your misunderstanding. I hope you can forgive me for hitting you. That was highly uncalled for."

He smiled and it was like the best sight in the world. "Yeah, I forgive your apology. I apologise too for thinking you're a- you know."

"Hooker."

"Yeah." he mumbled. Suddenly he's not a jerk anymore.

"All's forgiven." I said putting my hand out for him to shake. He smiled and took it into his and we shook briefly.

For some reason my hand felt kind of cold when we let go. Like it missed his touch. Though, it had never been cold before. We stared into eachother's eyes for a moment.

The larger lad with the brown hair coughed as a way to break our awkward stare.

"So...um...now that that's all fixed, can we get to work? It's kinda getting late."

"Yeah." the tanned guy agreed. "Don't want any demons or cops walking in on us while we're investigating and stuff."

"I guess I'll just leave you guys to it. " I said slowly walking towards the exit.

"Wait! Don't leave yet. We haven't officially met." I turned around to see 'blue eyes' smiling at me.

He lends his hand out to me for a second time. "I'm Louis."

I gracefully lend my hand to him but instead of shaking it he leans down and lightly presses his lips to my knuckles. I blushed. Such a gentleman.

He smiled at me and I felt like I was going to faint.

"Nice to meet you Louis, I'm-"

"-Harry. I'm aware. That's Zayn over there with the black hair and the other lad is Liam." they waved akwardly.

I waved back. "How did you guys figure out my name?" I'm sure I didn't say it the first time we met. I didn't think I was that prestigious around here.

"We mentioned you to our boss James and he happened to know who you are." Louis answered. Oh, so they work for him. Typical.

"Oh James, how is he?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Yeah, he's you know, James. Mind if I ask how you know him? He did say you refused to work for him" Zayn asked.

"It's kind of a long story actually..."

This is gonna get awkward.

"I'm sure you can shorten it love." Louis smiled.

Here it goes.

"James was my uh, daddy. My sugar daddy." they all looked at me like I just told them I'm from mars.

Zayn laughed and walked over to me and Louis "Wait, so you and James like-" he made a pelvic thrust motion.

I blushed. "Yeah... sometimes. It was for a short period time. It was before I started hunting and whatnot. He's a good man really. Just a little egocentric and a little controlling."

"Is that why you won't work for him?" said Liam. So he told them about that too.

"Actually, no. It has little to do with that. I don't hunt in groups, they slow me down. I work solo. I especially don't work for anyone else."

"Why not? From what I heard you're really good. Amateurs like us could use an experienced hunter like you on our team."

"Louis, I think that's enough questioning for one day." Liam spoke. "Though, you should look into helping us with this investigation. We could use you skill."

If only I could. I mean I would but I have other goals I'm eager to accomplish. I don't think this will help it.

Louis agreed. "Yeah you and I should exchange numbers and stuff. You know, for business."

Not like I haven't heard that one before. Louis is hot though so I'll let it pass.

He handed me his phone to "Sure, just don't call me Monday through Friday at the times 5:00am to 4:00pm. Also don't call from 7:00pm to 3:00am. I'm free most weekends every Sunday and every other Saturday not including this one." I thought about Gemma and smiled, I'm so excited to see her in two days.

"That's one busy schedule." Zayn mumbled.

"Pretty much." I reply. "Demon hunting doesn't pay the bills for me like being a beauty consultant does. " I walked towards the exit, swaying my hips harshly.

"Youe should get on with your investigation even though there's no point. I hacked into the police records and found absolutely nothing useful. The cops already swiped this place head to toe. That's evidence that demons started it right there." Each of them, stared at me dumbfound. "If you'd like you lads can booby-trap the place to keep it from becoming a portal. Though I already rigged eighty percent of this place before you came."

"Wow, you really are good." Liam said staring at me like he had just seen Jesus.

I smirked and stood at the exit.

"I guess I'll see you lads later." I looked over to them. All of them stared at me, mesmerized.

"Bye Liam, Zayn-" they mumbled a soft goodbye. I look over to Louis with a smirk.

"G'night Louis." I winked.

He licked his thin lips slowly. "See you soon, Harry."

He winked back, and I chuckled softly then left.

I sure hope it's soon.

________

Unedited

Sorry it took so long. Its been a busy week for me. This chapter was really long and I was shooting for shorter chapters but that's what happens when I'm behind on updates. You guys get bigger chapters.

Next update will be up by next week.

Please share, comment, like, follow. *bump* *bump* and all that jazz.

Also, how do you guys feel about James being Harry's ex sugar daddy.

Does it make you uncomfortable? I thought it would be funny.

They're a good crash ship.

Okay, love you guys, stay beautiful :-*

~Charlie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.2K 4.3K 45
Louis Tomlinson. A normal name of a normal guy. You'd think that, but it's far from the truth. Louis is the leader of the most wanted Gang in the Uni...
6K 217 10
Private Investigator Harry Styles is called to help solve a brutal homicide case in a small town by the North of England. There, he stumbles upon Det...
75.6K 2.4K 28
Harry Styles. If you saw him in the street you wouldn't know who he is. He works at an intelligence agency knows as the IICF (international investiga...
332K 12.4K 36
"W-w'en w'll 'oo be b'ck, 'azzie?" "That's none of your concerns." Angelman Syndrome!Louis Businessman!Harry (Like always.) [Highest Ran...