f i v e

Dedicated to aimhysI because your stories are amaZayn and truly inspiring x3 ❤

Just so you know guys I said this a while back on my message board but not all of you follow me or pay attention which is okay. No other unlisted ships will appear in this story. Yeah, sorry. They either fall for nobody or an imaginary character. It saves people from feeling uncomfortable and it makes the story revolve around the main ship, which in this case are my larents. I hope this isn't to big of a deal but this will apply to ALL of my stories.

Thank you.

H A R R Y

H A R R Y

I glanced up at the cathedral that was once stood tall and beautiful.

The fire from nights ago completely withered

and made the building blacken with dense soot and ash. Barricade tape stretched along the outside of the church.The stained glass windows were shattered and the roof was not intack, but the tower of the building still stood tall with the cross still on top of it.

I didn't want to waste anymore time staring at it. It was smart that I just go inside and take care of everything before it hits nightfall.

I grabbed my bag with all of my tools and gadgets then crept inside through the windows.

I didn't investigate the fire because it was already done by the cops and they found nothing. Besides it was more of a concern that I made traps. I'm sure some amateur hunters would swoop in later to investigate.

I proceed to put up deterioration powder, rope and claw traps for the next forty minutes. I was setting up some spellbound traps when I heard faint voices coming from outside.

"Come on Liam, don't be a chicken. James said it's crucial that we go inside to investigate and not sit outside and wait for something weird to happen."

"I get that but do you see this place, it's creepy, gives me the hibbity-jibbities."

"You're acting like such children you two. Let's just go inside, investigate, and get this mess over with." someone with a higher-pitched voice said.

I swore I've heard those voices before. Whoever they were I had to hide somewhere and spy on whatever they were trying to do here. I quickly placed all of my objects inside my bag and hid behind a stone column.

L O U I S

"Okay lads, once we're in we have to try and stay as quiet at possible." I suggested. "James said this place could still be under investigation and we can be put in the slammer if we get caught for trespassing."