Incapable of loving you

By _omeeka

Up and Coming Rapper Meek Mill sees this lil pretty girl that works at the club . May 7th 2012 where it all b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
SEQUEL
SEQUEL OUT NOW!!!
SEQUEL OUT NOW!!!

Chapter 31

7K 282 158
By _omeeka

Meek pov-

We walked in the restaurant as she wrapped her whole hand around one of my fingers. Trailing behind me slightly she was looking around at everything. I walked up to the host

Meek- Reservation for Williams

He led us to the back

Nicki- Wait Rihmeek slow down I can't walk that fast in these heels.

I scooped her up bridal style and walked up the stairs. Her eyes lit up when she seen all the lights and roses.

Host - your food will be out shortly Mr.Williams .

I nodded and he left

Nicki- Wow Rihmeek your just full of surprises tonight

Meek- I mean it's just dinner I just wanted to come up here and talk

Nicki- About?

She took a sip of the red wine that was on the table. Leaving a red lipstick mark .

Meek- I wanna talk about the future

Nicki- What about it ?

Meek- it's obvious I wanna be with you for a long time I just think it's time that we start taking our relationship to the next level

Nicki- What are you getting at ?

Our food came out steak and lobster.

Meek- Aye let me get some A1

I called out before the waiter left .

Waiter - yes sir

He jogged down the stairs and came back up with a bottle for meek.

Waiter - Anything else ?

Meek- No thank you

I cut into my steak and took a bite . Damn this is good. I put some A1 sauce on it and it was just the icing on the cake . I had been so focused on my food I didn't even know Nicki was talking.

Meek- What you say baby?

Nicki- What were you gonna say earlier

Meek- oh yeah I want you to move in with me

Nicki- Hell no

I started coughing almost chocking on my steak I was not prepared for that answer.

Meek- Huh

Nicki- No , I like my own space . I like when I'm mad at you I can go.

Meek- but look if we gone get married one day we need to know how it is living together

Nicki- What got you on this marriage shit ?

She screwed up her face

Meek- I ain't saying now but eventually I'm gone marry you

Nicki- Rihmeek I don't know

Meek- in 5 months you going on tour with me after my album drop . So why not get this step out the way .

Nicki- I feel like your rushing it

Meek- okay it was just a thought

It kinda hurt she didn't want to move in with me but I shrugged it off.

Meek- I do wanna meet your mom though

This time she almost chocked on her food making me laugh.

Nicki- No you know damn well I don't associate with that woman

Meek- This one ain't up for discussion. I'm gone meet your mom. Period point blank

Nicki- No Rihmeek I don't like that woman

Meek- What I say about listening to me ?

Nicki- Bu-

Meek- What I say ?

Nicki- Fine Meek

She put her fork down standing up going over to the overlook of the roof. I could tell she was upset because she called me meek. Her whole mood changed. I tried to hug her from the back she moved my arms.

Meek- What I do ?

Nicki- nothing I'm just thinking

Meek- I know your mad so what's wrong

Nicki- nothing meek

She walked away again. I sighed following her. I grabbed her arm .

Meek- Talk to me Onika

Nicki- I haven't talked or seen my mom in years

Meek- why ? You always tell me part of the story and shit

Nicki- I don't like talking about it can we just drop it ?

She pulled away from my grip

Meek- No I'm sick of this shit why you don't talk to her

Nicki- Because she doesn't love me ! Okay meek ! She choose a man over her own daughter that's why I don't talk to her !

She kinda yelled at me I was a little taken back. Wasn't expecting that at all . Her voice cracked slightly I knew any minute now I would see tears.

Meek- how she do that nic ?

Nicki- Ever since we moved to New York he had been on drugs. That wasn't anything new. Him and my mom always had a abusive relationship I thought but my brother told me to stay in my place so I did. When I turned 16 and got my tattoo he was so angry. I just remember him yelling and cursing at me. My mom just sat there and let him .

She stopped talking for a second

Nicki- Me being hot headed snapped back . He turned to my mom and was like " either she goes or I go I won't be disrespected in my own house "

Meek- What she say ?

Nicki- What do you think she said ?! That's why I'm in California now . So of course I went crying to Lydia. She told me she was opening a church in California and asked if I want to Tag along. I agreed of course and she helped me finish school there and go to college . Without her I would probably be homeless .

Meek- so when was the last time you saw her ?

Nicki- I haven't seen or heard from her since I was 16. And I'm perfectly fine with that.

Meek- Maybe she changed

Nicki- I don't give a damn who she is now.

Meek- your being stubborn

Nicki- I'm being stubborn?! You know how it felt seeing her choose a man over me !

Meek- I don't....but I look at it like this . You only get one mother. What if she fuck around and lord forbid dies one day then what ? You gone be looking stupid talking about I wish .

Nicki- Then it just is what it is

Meek- you don't mean that

Nicki- you don't know what I went through as a child getting out that crazy ass house was the best decision I ever made and I'm not tryna look back.

Meek- I understand that but we all have a past and the only way it can stop haunting us is if we  don't let it go.

Nicki- Can I at least think about it?

Meek- That's all I'm asking for baby.

Nicki pov:

I really don't want to talk to my mom but he does have a point. She may have wronged me in the past but holding on to it doesn't make anything better. I mean, we all make mistakes. Some bigger than others but that's what makes us human. Ugh why does this man always have to be right? Doesn't he have flaws? I stood there as I enjoyed the view then I stared at the ring on my finger. He came and hugged me from the back ad placed a kiss on my shoulder.

Meek- I don't want you to be mad at me.

He placed a kiss on my cheek and I couldn't help but blush.

Nicki- I'm not mad at you. Even if I wanted to I can't.

We both chuckled and stood there enjoying each other's company as he held me in his arms still. The wind blew and I shivered a bit.

Meek- I think we should head back now.

We walked back to the table. He paid for the meal then we walked to the car. There was comfortable silence during the ride back to the hotel. He interlocked our hands and would occasionally throw glances my way. He out here acting all hood and shit. Who would know he had a soft side. I chuckled a bit then reached over to him and placed a sweet kiss on his cheek. He looked over at me and before he could say anything...

Nicki- For making happy.

He tried to hold his smile back but he failed miserably. I just laughed.

Meek- Why you laughing? You took those brownies again?

Nicki- Nah, you trying to hide that soft side of yours is funny.

Meek- Who you calling soft?

Nicki- I didn't say nothing.

I said in my hood voice and he chuckled as we pulled up to the hotel. He got out and opened the door for me but I didn't feel like walking and I'm glad he caught the hint. He carried me to the penthouse and put me on the bed then he went to hit a blunt.

Meek pov:

I walked into our bedroom and stood by the door as I watched Nicki staring at her ring with a huge smile on her face. She was wearing my DC t-shirt and a black thong looking sexy as fuck! Damn I'm a lucky nigga. I walked over to her and pecked her lips then sat next to her on the bed. She straddled me with her legs on my sides and her hands on my chest.

Meek- You really like the ring?

Nicki- Yes Rihmeek. It's really pretty. Thank you.

Meek- No need to thank me. Just remember to never take it off.

Nicki- I promise I won't. I love it too much.

She pecked my lips then placed small kisses along my jaw and slightly bit down on my earlobe.

Nicki- But you know what I love more?

She whispered seductively in my ear then she held my face as we searched each other's eyes. She leaned in kissed me and we held it there for a good minute before she deepened it while grinding on my dick.

Nicki- Do you want me to show you what I love more?

She asked me again as she kept grinding on me even harder. I was about to answer her but her hand was already in my boxers grabbing my manhood. She started  jerking me slowly and /i was lost for words. She looked at me like she was still expecting an answer but I couldn't find my words so I just nodded. I guess she's in charge for the night. She removed her hand from my draws and took of the t-shirt she was wearing then pulled me in for a kiss. We got into a tongue battle as our tongues fought for dominance. Soon our mouths were moving in perfect sync. I could swear this was the most passionate kiss ever! She kept grinding on me then she started tagging on my shirt. We pulled our from each other as she removed my shirt and tossed it across the room. Without wasting no time, our lips were connected again as she placed her tiny hands on my chest. My hands had a mind of their own as they explored every inch of her perfect body and landed on her butt. I could stay in this position forever. I gave her ass a little squeeze and she moaned into the kiss making my dick twitch. Every time she moans like that it does something to me that I can't explain.

Her hands slowly moved back into my boxers as she pulled our from the kiss. She removed my boxers and threw them on the floor as she got on her knees. She tied her hair into a ponytail then she placed a wet kiss on the tip of my dick. She licked my shaft slowly all the way from the bottom to the top as she massaged my balls. She then took my dick into her mouth and started bopping her head up and down. Her tongued swirled around me and I threw my head back as I pushed her down further. She slapped my hand away and when I was not paying attention she deep-throated me and I let out a groan. I was in the clouds. She kept doing that until I felt myself about to release. I tried to push her head away but she held my arms and I burst inside her mouth. She swallowed all of it then wiped her mouth with her arm. She looked up it me with a smirk on her face as she crawled to me.

Nicki- You like that daddy?

She winked at me. I picked her up and turned us over so that I was on top. I turned on the music and coincidentally, me, u and Hennessy started playing. I hovered over her body then our lips connected. I kissed her along her jaw and down her neck biting and sucking on her skin leaving a trial of hickeys. I placed sloppy kisses at the top of her perfect boobs and she lifted her back trying to unclip her bra. I reached behind her and snapped her bra the tossed it. I took in one of her boobs into my mouth as I massaged the other one. I bit down gently on her hard nipple and she let out that sweet moan. I gave the other boob the same attention before moving down to pussy. I ran my finger across her thong and she was so wet. I ripped of her thong then I kissed her inner thigh. She lifted herself up and supported her upper body on her elbow. I then ran my tongue along her fold and she gasped then threw her head back. I sucked gently on her clit as I reach for her hand and she interlocked it. She looked down at me and our eyes met and held a conversation of their own. While she was still in the moment I inserted a finger inside her as a I sucked her clit harder. Her moans got louder and I knew she was getting closer. I added another finger and increase my speed as my tongue flicked on her clit.

"Right there babe, don't stop! Allí el Rihmeek no se detienen, don't stop!"

And there she goes with the Spanish again. I kept flicking my tongue as I hit her spot with my fingers. Her legs started shaking and she was screaming.

"Cum for me Nicki"

Right on cue, she released her juices all over my fingers and mouth. I licked her clean then I kissed her slowly letting her taste herself as I let her body relax.

Nicki- I want you inside me babe.

Meek- You ain't gotta tell me twice.

Nicki pov:

I think I just got wetter than I really was. What this man does to me I can't comprehend. He turned me around so that I was on all fours then he rubbed his tip on my wet pussy before he slowly inserted himself inside me and I held my breath. I swear this is the best feeling in the world. He reached down and grabbed my boobs giving me slow strokes as I got used to his size. He lifted me so that my back was on his chest. He massaged my boobs and slightly increased his pace. I threw my head back then he kissed my neck which made my moans increase. I arched my back and threw my head back even further so that I was facing him. He lifted my chin and kissed the soul out of me. He increased his pace and gave me fast deep strokes. I tried to move but he held my body firmly onto his. I could feel my organism coming and it was coming hard. Our bodies were dripping in sweat as he kept giving me his all. I arched my back even further and I reached down and massaged my clit. He gripped my neck and pulled my hair and that did it for me. My body started shaking and for a moment I thought I was gonna pass out from the intense euphoria. He bent down and bit down gently on my earlobe.

"You know I love you right?"

He whispered in my ear and I nodded. I couldn't find it in me to speak.

"I'm never letting you go no matter what, okay?"

I nodded my head as I closed my eyes as the tears fell.

"It's you and me from today onwards, you heard?"

I tightly shut my eyes as I tried to hold my organism but I couldn't hold it any longer. "Rihmeek..."

"I know baby, let it go I'm right behind you"

He pulled my hair as I squirted all over then he pulled out and cane on the floor. We collapsed on the bed while caught our breath. That was the best orgasm EVER! He stood up and carried me as I straddled him and went to the shower. He leaned in and whispered.

"What we did a few minutes ago, was making love. Now I'm about to fuck your brains out."

With that being said, I instantly got wet and he lowered me onto his dick. At that moment I wasn't sure about my name, but one thing I was sure about, was the fact that I wouldn't feel my legs tomorrow morning.

-----

To be continued

We're backkkk better together nubianqueen254  and I .

You think Nicki should let meek meet her mom ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.5K 52
Two different people who met at a party and things got out of control
170K 7.6K 52
Will Nicki and Lauren's love life last or will they go through trials and tribulations. Will Meek chase his dream girl or will he give up? Read and f...
115K 6.4K 40
An Omeeka Story
80.9K 3.6K 66
No one thought this would of happened Nicki minaj and Meek mill collide when their worlds crash after years of hate for eachother. After being sent t...