Thoughts

By paigieann

Poetry, stories, and just thoughts. Feel free to try and figure out the meaning of anything posted here. Comm... More

You Told Me - livelove_write
For Granted - livelove_write
Sisters - livelove_write
5-5-15
5-16-15
Pain - livelove_write (one of my firsts give me a break)
Throw Back (im sorry)
Best Friends - 5-23-15
10-21-15

12/24/15

22 1 2
By paigieann

Hey beautifuls. It's been so long since I've been on here to write. I moved to my new school, and you all have no idea how hard it's been making friends. I tried switching back. But I'll be alright. Finals are over and I'm just repairing my brain. This school leaves me mentally exhausted every day, hence the reason I haven't been writing much. I miss you all. I've been going through boy drama, too. It's so dumb. Ugh. And it's not even with a boy that goes to my school. Anyways, it's Christmas Eve and I'm doing a lot with my family, so I cannot post today. I plan on getting The Life of a Broken completely finished by the end of winter break, then I am definitely going in to start revising it. Some of the writing from the first chapters is very juvenile, and I just cringe looking at it. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

Love, Paige.

(The picture above is me and a few of my best friends. They are the only things keeping me sane this year.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 127 134
Here are poems based on song titles of famous artists that I wrote. Each chapter will be the artist's name and each poem will have a handful of the t...
19.6K 1K 17
Virat: mahi... Please Mahi: cheeku
1.9K 151 72
A lover girl who got her heart broken one too many times and now ended up writing poetry about it
6K 589 19
αžšαžΏαž„αžšαŸ‰αžΆαžœαž”αŸ‚αž”αž˜αž·αž“αž’αž˜αŸ’αž˜αžαžΆαž˜αž½αž™ αž–αžΈαž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αžŠαŸ‚αž›αž‚αŸαžαŸ’αžšαžΌαžœαž‚αŸαž’αŸ’αžœαžΎαž”αžΆαž”αž”αŸ’αžšαŸ‚αž€αŸ’αž›αžΆαž™αž‡αžΆαž’αŸ’αž“αž€αž”αŸ’αžšαž»αžŸαžŠαŸ‚αž›αž˜αžΆαž“αž’αŸ†αžŽαžΆαž…αž€αžΆαž…αž˜αž·αž“αž’αž˜αŸ’αž˜αžαžΆ αžœαžΆαž‡αžΆαž€αžΆαžšαž”αŸ’αžŠαžΌαžšαžœαž·αž‰αŸ’αž‰αžΆαžŽαž˜αž½αž™αž…αžΌαž›αžαŸ’αž›αž½αž“αž˜αž½αž™αž‘αŸ€αž αž αž½αž™αŸŽ αž€αŸαž”αŸ’αžšαŸ‚αžαŸ‚αž‚αŸαžαŸ’αžšαžΌ...