The Fem Boy And The Bad Boy (...

By fransykeshoe

August Howell a very feminine boy, In words August was a cross dresser. So when August joins Maple Mount Acad... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Wtf

Eighteen

14.7K 598 13
By fransykeshoe

"This isn't home" August announced slightly worried as they pulled outside of a different house, "here" Jasper handed him the last remaining egg as the younger got out of the car "throw it" Kasper urged "who's house is this?" August asked "ours" the two answered, which frankly did creep August out a little. "I cant do that" "why not Kasper through one at yours" but in fact he did not. August's face scrunched up "okay" the boy was about to throw it "ah, ah" Jasper stopped him "before you throw it we thought you'd like to know something about us" "we have multiple" "multiple" "siblings" the twins continued to hand the speech over to each other, "Alex" "Beth" "Tate" "Evan" "Daniel" "Felix" "Hannah" "Andrea" "Emerson" "and Connor" "But you know, our last name" Jasper inquired "is Gallagah" Kasper smirked "you have a sibling called, Evan" "that is" Kasper started "correct" Jasper finished.
"Evan Gallagah, is your brother?" he asked wide eyed "I knew you two looked familiar" he stammered once the two had nodded in reply to his question "still want to throw the egg?" Kasper asked. "I cant" he mumbled "get in the car" "we're taking you home".
And once the three were situated the twins smirked, the plan falling perfectly into action. Now all that was needed was for Kasper to send a quick text to Felix and Daniel, who would carry out step two.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.9K 53
[completed] Kaiden Pierce fell for Nathan Summers at a camp. After two months of pining and resigning to the fact that he won't see his one sided cru...
9.9K 158 95
August Levisay used to be out and proud of his sexuality. He was so charismatic and popular at his old high school, but everything changed quickly so...
70.5K 3.8K 74
Preview of chapters, the complete chapters and story in my Patreon page, link in my bio! (Part 3, spin-off from Stationary Devotion x individual stor...
38.7K 91 5
In a fit of rage, Pravin accidentally hurts his sister. She becomes upset with him and stops talking to him. In order to make her happy again, he ful...