The Dark Lover Lestat Book One

By DramaticPoet

18 year old Cheri Lecleres is an American girl living in London, England. Everyone is all wrapped up in the n... More

A DARK DREAM
AN IDIOTIC PLAN
LESTAT IN THE FLESH
OBSESSIVE THINKING
THE WOMAN OF THE ANCIENTS
A DELIVERY FROM THE UNKNOWN
BEHIND THE MEANING
WE ENCOUNTER AGAIN
MR. TALBOTS SECRET
LESTATS NEW PRIZED POSSESSION
BETRAYAL
DARK ANGEL

PART OF LESTATS JOURNAL

1.9K 50 0
By DramaticPoet

October 5th 1792.

 (Louis made quite the remarkable scene. His maid Yvette comes to take Louis's dinner away. Of course she does as she’s told, even though cooking the dinner was pointless; considering we couldn't eat it. So he starts to loose himself and grabs her wrist and stares insanely at her veins. The idiot could have given us away. So poor Louis lets her go and has this look of self-pity. Oh Louie is merciful death itself.)

October 6th 1792.

(Well today Louis killed his maid Yvette by accident of course. He wouldn't hurt a fly if he didn't have to, to survive. Then all the slaves went crazy and run up to the house with torches. Louis carries the girl’s body in his arms to the front porch and screams “This place is cursed, damned, and yes your master is the devil! Get out while you can! You are all free men! You hear me?" Yes he did then goes and torches the house down, and then we had to sleep in a filthy cemetery. How convenient)

 November 17th 1792.

 (The weather is getting colder but as someone wiser than me once said "Nothing is as chilly as the skin of the undead". Then again maybe that person wasn't so wise. Louie's skin will never be as cold as mine and neither will his soul)

December 2nd 1792.

 (The year is almost over and I Les tat feel as though this year’s been wasted, I guess it doesn't matter because I'm immortal and nothing can harm me. Not sickness, nor death. Unless I burned by fire to ash. Perhaps that's the only real evil among us vampires. Not a day, not a week, not months, nor a year can be wasted when you’re forever stuck in same flesh.)

December 25th 1792.

(It’s Christmas and yes that's one of the only days of the year aside from Valentine’s Day I will be giving and act as though my heart still beats the same as my forgotten mortal self. Louis and I went to an aristocrat Christmas party. Yes my gift from my dear companion was he couldn't complain about me drinking from someone, but my gift to Louis was I didn't kill the victims. I simply drained them to where they’d survive and awaken as thought they’d drink in too much. I tricked a rich couple into a bedroom by offering them special wine only I had. I started off with the young girl, and hypnotized her fiancée so he wouldn't scream and cause disruption. After i fed, Louis and I walked and sat by the Mississippi and didn't say much. I knew He would never move on, and possibly I had made a mistake turning him. I was in love with Louie, he was a lost man when i had found him, now he’s a dark angel)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 317 27
Kyra Elaine was a normal 17 year old with a normal life and a normal family. That is until a tragedy tears her family apart and Kyra is forced to liv...
762 31 33
Ellody is a human girl living in a world ruled by vampires. Elloit is he vampire prince who has come of age. Once each royal vampire child turns eigh...
6 0 7
After seventeen year old Alara is almost captured by rogue vampires, her father, the king, decides to tell her the truth of her dormant powers. Order...
15 0 14
When Ashley is on the verge of death she is created into a vampire and her world changes forever