Change Of Plans (Watty Awards...

By _SweetLovin_0112

"Daddy! No no no no no! I don't want some delinquent staying here with Lola and I! You're going to be gone th... More

Change Of Plans
Chapter 1 - Just creeping
Chapter 2- Let Me Love You Harry!
Chapter 3 - Homemade Botox and Breath-taking Smiles
Chapter 4- Shut the Front Door and Call Me Big Papa
Chapter 5- The Lord is Testing Me.
Chapter 6 - Cheese and Rice!
Chapter 7- Acca-ShuttheHellUp
Chapter 8- Holy F**k Balls I 'm ...........
Chapter 9- No one asked for a weave on your face
Chapter 10- Jesus is that you?! (Vincent POV)
Chapter 11- I Thought Pluto Was a Dog?
CONTEST
New Book
Chapter 12- Sugga Mamma to the Rescue
Please Read
Chapter 13- Can You Not?
Chapter 14- You Know How I Do
Chapter 15- What Kinda Mess?
Chapter 16- Well Hump Me Sideways
Chapter 17- Twerk It For Daddy
Chapter 18- She Ratcheeeettttttt
Chapter 19 - DAMAGE!!!!
Chapter 20- Yeah Boiiii!!!!
Chapter 21- Ohh Lawdd Jesus!
Chapter 22- Joe's Whoreshack
PLEASE READ IMMEDIATELY
Chapter 23- Matter Baby
Chapter 25- Are You Cereal?!
Chapter 26- Be Gone.
Chapter 27- 'Did You Forget'
Chapter 28- Son of a Motherless Goat **RATEDR**
ANNOUNCEMENTS
Chapter 29- BOOM BOOM MOTHER TRUCKER
Chapter 30 - Be Alright...
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU <3333
SEQUEL
I entered
Rewrite ? RE READ UPDATED SEPTEMBER 7 , 2016

Chapter 24- Baby Daddy.

95.6K 2.1K 616
By _SweetLovin_0112

Lola POV-

"Mommy!! Look what Dezzy and I made." I ran up the porch steps yelling, with Dez running next to me.

"Let me see what you got there baby?" my mommy picked me up. She looked at the bird house that had random stickers, string, and glitter everywhere.

"It's beautiful!" She said kissing my cheek. She turned towards Dez and her mom and looked at Dez.

"You made this to?!" She exclaimed.

"Yes mam!" Dez giggled. "Well it's very beautiful! Don't you think?" mommy said to Dez's mommy.

"Oh very! Best one I have seen yet!!" I giggled and so did Dez.

"Why don't you guys go get ready! Remember we signed you two up for those classes!!" I looked over at Dez and we both grinned darting upstairs to change into something for our first dance class!

"Im soooooo excited Dezzy!" I said pulling my shirt over my head! I handed her a shirt and pants she left here.

"Me too! This is going to be the best!" Dezzy said. We dashed out of my room and down the stairs and ready to go to dance class.

I wiped away tears streaming down my face. If our moms never signed us up for those classes when we were little, we wouldn't have had a recital. They would have still been here.

I looked down at my small bump and I smiled. I already know I will be in his/her life 24/7. I will make sure of that. I have all the help I need but still that never counts as much as your parents love.

My dad is in jail. I choked back more tears. I missed him so much. Yes he abused me, and blamed me for my mothers death...but he is still my dad. My childs grandfather. He is just troubled and I know he loves me. I could tell it hurt him when he hit me, but it made him feel better too.

A knock sounded at my door and I wiped my face free of any evidence I was crying and mumbled an 'okay'.

Ryder came in and sat next to me on the bed. "Hi baby!" He said cheerfully.

"Hi." I whispered and laid my head on his shoulder.

"What's wrong hun." He said concern lacing his voice.

"Babe I can't stop thinking about my parents. I want them back in my life so bad! I want my mommy to kiss me and tell me everything is okay. I want my dad to make his famous burgers when I am having a bad day and wrap his arms around me and tell me that I'm his baby girl! I want my mom here to help me with this pregnancy and even if this sounds crazy...for my dad to yell at you for getting me pregnant. I just want them back Ryder." I sobbed into his chest and he cradled me cooing soothing words into my ear.

"Baby....look at me. I don't know what you are going through so I am not going to act like I do. But I am here for you. I won't ever ever leave you. You don't have to worry about that. Your mom is watching you from wherever she is and she is so damn proud of you! How couldn't she be? You are an amazing woman, the mother of my child. No one can top you, not in my books. Your dad...he loves you and you know it. Don't ever think different and don't ever think anything is your fault because it isn't. You are the love of my life Lola.....Please don't do this to yourself." He had tears brimming his eyes.

I stared at the love of my life and cracked a sad smile. I brought my hand up to his cheek and he closed his eyes leaning into my touch. "I love you." I said leaning in and placing my lips on his.

He cupped my cheeks and kissed me like any second I would disappear. He pulled back and had me lay down on the bed. He lifted up my shirt and stared at my baby bump.

"Hi." he whispered "I'm your daddy. I don't know if you are a boy or a girl but I just wanted to let you know that I love you. Your mommy is wonderful....she is going to be the best mommy ever!" He started putting random kisses everywhere and I couldn't stop giggling.

"Ryder do you think....do you think we would still be together if I wasn't

preg-" I was cut off when a pair of lips smashed against mine. He caressed my stomach and my cheek at the same time. He nipped at my bottom lip and I happily granted him access. His taste engulfed me and I moaned in pleasure.

"Don't. Ever. Even. Think. About. That." He said looking me in the eyes. I nodded my head and he put his lips against mine again.

"Let's go downstairs and hang with everyone in the theatre." He pulled me up and we made our way downstairs towards the theatre. I walked in and smiled when I saw Dez and Vincent kissing in the corner. I haven't talked to her about her date last night but I have a feeling it went well.

Claire and Louis were in front and I was happy for her. She finally settled down. Izabella and Xavier were in the other corner just sitting in silence. Their relationship....I just don't get it. Max and his girlfriend were here too and the rest of the guys were just scattered.

"Can we watch LOL?" Dez asked. "Girl you know me so well!" I said and took Ryders hand and led him towards the middle. Dez got up and put on the movie, went and got some snacks, handed them out then settled down with Vincent.

I jumped when I felt a hand on my thigh, but relaxed when I looked at Ryder.

"I love you baby." He whispered.

"I love you to Baby Daddy." I kissed him on the cheek and laughed at his expression.

---------------------------------

Dez POV-

The movie was over and we wall went to bed. Since we always slept in Vincents room I pulled him into mine. He went over to my bed and sighed.

"Really 4 Justin Bieber blankets, and 2 pillows." he said. I pulled back my sheets to show him my four other pillows. I giggled when he looked at me like I was crazy.

"I swear he is perfect!" I exclaimed.

"No I am perfect. But I am not hating the kid has a good voice...and he as some real nice hair and yes....his body ins't that bad either." I looked at him like he was crazy. "Babee are you going gay on me?" I asked.

"Nope just speaking the truth!" I laughed and hugged him. "Uhmm Vincent...Can I uhm wear your shirt to bed.....?" I asked shyly.

"Of course baby." Hpuie pulled his shirt off and I turned around to go into the bathroom to change. He grabbed my wrist. "Nope change here."

I shook my head "I'm not comfortable with that." I sighed, yes I took my shirt off the other day with him on the bed but that was in the heat of the moment. Yeah I had a good stomach but I wasn't really comfortable just changing in front of him. I had stretch marks to in my thighs and I am really self conscious about them.

"Princess you are perfect and I love you and everything about you. Please just be comfortable with me." I nodded my head and took my my shirt to reveal my purple bra with black lace on top. I pulled down my jeans and made my way over to my dresser from some spanks.

I was about to put them on when Vincent stopped me again. He walked up to me and looked down at my body biting his lips. He kissed me and his hands went straight for my breasts. He gripped them causing me to gasp and he used this to attack me with his tongue.

I moaned and he trailed his hands down gripping my ass. He pushed me against the bed and laid me down. He pulled back and looked at me with lust and admiration. He trailed kisses down my neck and slowly took off my bra. He looked up at me waiting for protest and kept going when I said nothing.

He captured one of my nipples into his mouth causing me to arch my back. He massaged the other one I couldn't stop panting for air. He switched and paid attention to each. He continued kissing down my stomach and licked my navel and blew causing goosebumps to erupt all over my body.

He looked up at me again as his hands went inside my panties. He gently stroked and I arched my back again. He rubbed and rubbed going at different speeds. I couldn't breathe. I pushed my head and moaned in pleasure.

I jerked when I felt his hot tongue licking me. As he was licking he slowly entered a finger in and pulled in and out. Once I got comfortable with his finger in me he entered another going faster. By this time I put a pillow over my face and gripped onto the sheets.

He left me coming close and I knew it was about to happen. My toes curled and I moaned/screamed in ecstasy as pleasure swept through my veins. He crawled up to me and pulled the pillow off of my face.

"Your body is beautiful. I love you Princess." He kissed me rough and I returned it eagerly. He got off of me later and went ot my drawer pulling me out new underwear, spanks, and picked his shirt off the ground. He handed it to me and I got up and put the stuff on.

I laid back down and cuddled up next to him.

"I love you." I whispered and closed my eyes.

"I love you too Princess." He said and kissed the top of my head. I snuggled deeper into him and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

------------------------------

Okay hiii(: It got a little freaky in there huh(; Let me know if you want more of that or not!

I wanted to put atleast some of this book in Lola's POV.(: I needed some seriousness in this book!!! Sorry if it's short;/

So I spent the whole weekend with Izabella and we went and fed the homeless ahhh we felt good about ourselves! btw Izabella isn't actually pregnant hahaa only in the book!!!

Her new obsession is the word "Doe" . Talk about annoying but I say "Hashtag Swagieeee" to everything hahaa(: a question do you want Sean O'Donnell (pic on side) as Vincent or Logan Lerman ?

So I have another favor please follow @danielmatveev on instagram! He is one of my good friends and he just started over!!(: I will follow you if you do just comment 'done' on one of MY pictures on my account @felicia_0112 like last time

IF ANYONE CAN MAKE GOOD EDITS I WAS WONDERING IF SOMEONE COULD MAKE ME A JUSTIN BIEBER EDIT

QOTD; What's your favorite movie?

Mine is LOL and Never Say Never and Nemo and now White House Down! That was such a good movie!!!

Okay well I love you guys and again keep my co writer in your prayers please

Much love and BieberLove -

Felicia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 217 16
(ONC 2023) In the land of Tanidor, ruled by two kings, Princess Paulina has two paths in front of her. One path is already signed into law--to marry...
67.3K 4.8K 20
Jennette Morgan is a straight A student who loves to write. She started writing poems to forget her past, which she has decided to move on from. Fou...
28.6K 1.4K 43
-Old Ghosts Die Hard- Mr. Fairchild has always been an honest man, so no one can understand why he and his family are suddenly driven from their hous...
60.9K 7.6K 36
Ryan a glorified doctor and his parents ticket to infinite wealth and royal power, has a different perspective on life. He is betrothed to an heir a...