For The Love Of Quincy |Quinc...

By prettypersuae

Not everything is perfect but in the end, is it worth it ? Things happen that may stop people, but you hav... More

Quincy.
Family Sunday
Pyramids
Playa Invite
I Want You Too
Thinkin Bout You
Ass Aint Jhene Aiko
She Different
Fucked Communication
Is She Prego
Trust
Hiding Hurt
Miss You
Coming Back.
I Still Love You.
Lyon King
ATTENTION PEOPLE
I'm Sorry.
Changed Savage
Yet, Im here
Not One-sided.
A/N
Going On.
TESTing.
Handle It.
The Step-Up Stress
In Defense of God
Game Fucked Up.
LOOK YALL
Please Read
Points Made
Called Protecting
Make It Home
Broken Hearted
READ !
You.
Epilouge
New Story Alert

Forgiveness

3.5K 108 6
By prettypersuae

Hey people, im gonna be renaming the chapters, so yeaa. Enjoy this chapter. Kinda understanding more & changing up my writing alil bit. I will be making the chapters shorter too. I changed the babys real name to Chase instead of Chance. I forgot Q's lil sister name was that lmao.

By the way fine ass Quincy in the media.

Ok , bye , read and vote people , its ok lol.

- PrettyPersuae

Quincy.

I woke up to Aaliyah layin on my chest, still sleep. I took that time to admire her, and just really be in my thoughts for a second. Honestly ion know what the fuck I was thinkin' when I said I aint need her. I missed the hell outta this girl, and I know she's the one for me, that fact that I did her wrong kills me. I made her promises, that within months I aint keep and I just let her walk out. I know that showed her somethin' but whateva' it was dat wasnt me, I need to change. Ima make her see dat, I need ha'. I cant let ha' slip through ma' my fingas nomo'. I know she wa' serious, shiid she kept ma baby away from me for along ass time. I really do sincerely love Aaliyah, I just gotta get my shit all the way togetha.

"Goodmorning Q." I was snatched out my thoughts looking down into her eyes.

"Mornin' ma'."

"When did you find out about Chase and how fa' along was you?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"Maybe a couple weeks after I left the dinner and I was two months."

"Was you still in town?"

"No, I was at a party, far from here."

"Was you eva' gon' tell me I had a baybeh'?"

"I didnt need to." she stated.

"Runnat' back."

"I figured you aint give a fuck, and I knew one day you would see him in the press." She looked at me in my eyes again.

"Aaliyah, I knew what I was doing when I aint pull out those times, dont mean I aint want no kid. I know what happens, its just I aint think you wa' at the time. I just dont know what the fuck was wrong with me at the time but trust im still in luh witcho' ass no doubt. I wanted a baby with you, but I just aint know dat' I had one. Im sorry dat chu' had to go through allat' , and at dat be alone." I spoke rubbin' up and down her back with the tips of my fingers.

"I forgive you Quincy."

"So tell me everything, bout him."

"He was born, Chase D'ior Brooks on August 4th at 7lbs 3oz. He's 10 mos, and he's a very happy baby. He loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and Spongebob. He's very attatched to me, and he doesnt really go with people unless I say. He can also talk, but not big words, he will repeat what you say though. He's not allergic to anything. The doctors says he isnt walking because I hold and baby him way too much, but so what thats my baby. He'll walk when he's ready. He's not picky at all when it comes to food, but he doesnt like oatmeal for nothing. Other than that I have the perfect little baby." I see how she gets very excited when she talks about him, and the pride she takes in him being hers.

"Coo, why you call him D'ior an not by his first name?"

"Justin was there for me, also talked with me about everything. When I left I missed your family alot, since your Justins brother, you had something to do with Chase being here, I remembered all of you by his middle name."

"We gotta change that last name tho' but other dennat' , Im sorry Aaliyah."

"I know."

"Aight so look, lets get this room cleaned up, and head to my mama house so she can see him."

She nodded.

.

Aaliyah.

We pull into the driveway, and got out. I went to unbuckle D'ior but he was still sleep, so I tried to be quiet. Quincy got his bag and we went to knock on the door. Chris opened the door, wide enough so we all could walk through the threshold.

"Ma' dey' hea'." Chris said, it echoed through the house. He shook Q's hand and hugged me.

"Here I come." She called back, we spotted her drying off her hands coming around the corner.

"Ohh my gawwwd, look at him." She cooed to D'ior, slightly waking him up.

"Baby, you came back. We missed you sooo much." She said hugging me and I hugged her back.

"I missed you alot, I missed all of yall."

She smiled and I did too.

"Well yall, come on in."

We went into her spacious family area, where everything was. She got a blanket, and held D'ior in her arms while he was sleeping.

"How have you been Aaliyah?" she asked turning her attention to me.

"Ive been hanging in there, how bout you and the girls?"

"They are toooo much, Jessie loves to sing. Like all the time now and D'lila is more into her school thing, but when Chance comes over, all three....Lawwd have mercy." She said with so much extraness.

We all laughed.

"Hey, I know Q says you both havent really spoken since I left, I know he wants his mom back. I'll go check on Chris."

She nodded. "I knew I liked you."

I smiled and headed from to the large wined staircase.

"Chris, what you doing in here."

"Coolin', thinkin' bout how im finna blow yo lil cousin back out." He smirked.

"Boaa, you crazy. Yall shouldnt be doin' nothing. Freak asses." I chuckled.

"Shiid, if mami like it, den' daddy gotta luv it."

"Anyways, lawd. Take the complete wheel."

"Nah, I got dis yaht, finna have lil mama back broke out, voice gone, body weak, knees tremblin', Nah g I got dis'."

"So fuckin' sick, anyways..... I miss youu."

"I missed yo bighead ass too sis."

"You got the big head, dont stunt."

"Foreal doe' why you aint call when you found out bout ma' nephew?"

"In all honesty I was scared, he had moved on, there I was with a baby. I figured it was a lost cause."

"Listen, we gotchu', even if Q's punk ass dont an he be on his man period. We luh' you and dat baby part of da' fam just like you been, aiight. Just promise me sum.."

"Yes chris?"

"Dat you wont eva get mad, and take him again, for along time, dat' you will talk to us first. Are nephew need to kno' us."

I teared up. "I promise Chris."

"Aiight, c'mere so I ca' give yo big simp ass a hug."

"Fuck you, but ok." I laughed whiping my tears.

"I luh' you sis."

"I love you too."

-----------------------

Took me forever with this Chap. but the next will have drama, like shit gets wild.

I wasnt really into this one, but I had to get that one out.

Please vote, comment, read, follow.

- PrettyPersuae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

696 36 14
Love-it is crazy what it can do to you. It sometimes make you go against people that you care above and you end up getting hurt but at the end it is...
153 50 10
Its good to love and honour people,,,,,, but if you take it too far.... you might forget to honour yourself....then at the end,,,,haterd and revenge...
121 12 7
Sometimes you are against people ... sometimes people are against you ... that's life .. and life is fate... what if FATE HOES AGAINST YOU ...
22.9K 1.8K 11
Everything in life is temporary, because everything changes. It takes great courage to love someone knowing it might end sooner or later, but having...