You Mean The World To Me (Zia...

By shimefuan

Niall has been working as a personal assistant to the lively, rambunctious boys of One Direction. But he has... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's Note v3
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 27

959 45 8
By shimefuan

Good day everyone! I have decided to do publish my works in the future. Being said that, I am afraid that I won't be writing fanfictions anymore. But do not fear, I will still continue writing this story. I have many plans for this book. I might not be able to update regularly.

For those who are interested in following my non-1D work, please kindly send me a message and I will answer you. It's also in Wattpad---in there I will still be writing gay theme stories, as well as heterosexual books.

Thank you for all the support that you give me. I've been on this website for about four years, and there were ups and downs. I like that. I learned to struggle and face the problem head on. But I think I need to start a new chapter in my writing career. I love you all :)
*****

Zayn widened his eyes as his boyfriend's father was holding a gun, assuming wanting to kill him on the spot for stealing away his youngest son. Zayn had to force a swallow his saliva in his throat as the cold sweats were escaping from his pores.

"Bobby, what are you doing?" Maura stood up, standing between her husband and the terrified lad on the sofa.

"Me and Niall's boyfriend need to talk..."

"Uh, Mr. Horan, violence is not the answer..." Zayn replied in a calm way although his nerves were doing the opposite. He grabbed on Niall's wrist, hoping for Niall to do something before he ended up being dead.

"Dad, put the fucking gun down!" Niall growled. "I'm not gonna let you hurt my boyfriend!"

"Hurt your boyfriend?" Bobby asked, confused on what was his youngest son accusing him of. "I just need to talk to your boyfriend about something."

"Then, why not talk to him here with witnesses?"

"It's something that he and I can understand," Bobby replied as he waved his rifle that made everyone in the entire room frightened of what might happen. Niall was more scared and worried if the safety was on.

"No, Dad! I made my decision. I'm not gonna let you get alone with him," Niall replied firmly, hoping that his father would drop this tough man act. Ever since he was a child, his father made this image that there's a reason why men should be the head of the family. Up until this moment, Niall never understood what was his father telling him about the pride of being a man.

"I'm gonna make him a man worthy of you, Niall!"

"Dad, trust me. Zayn is a one hundred percent man," Niall answered. "I checked!"

Zayn gasped, deadpanning his face from his boyfriend to Bobby, who was not at all amused on what he just heard, assuming he understood what Niall meant.

"You did what to my son?!" Bobby gritted his teeth. There was fury burning in those icy blue eyes directed at Zayn.

"Sir—" Zayn tried to reply but before he could do anything, Bobby grabbed him and dragged him outside. Internally, he was praying to all gods out there to rain down a miracle on him. He was literally begging for his life to be spared.

"Dad no!"

*****

Zayn found himself alone with Bobby at back of a cabin shed a few miles away from the Horan residence. His hands were trembling with fear as the irregular heartbeat of his was making his head spin so fast that he had a double vision. He looked around and saw wood logs scattered around the area. There were also hunting tools hanging around on the walls assuming that his boyfriend's father had to hunt as his hobby. Zayn gulped when he saw different heads of multiple animals on the other wall, wondering if his head was going to be hanging there very soon.

"Pick up the ax," Bobby barked but it seemed that Zayn was not hearing a thing. And so, he pointed the rifle gun upwards and fired a bullet. A crashing sound erupted in the entire area, "I said pick up the fuckin' ax!"

"Yes, sir!" Zayn shrieked, ducking down on the ground as he tried his best lifting up the heaviest ax he encountered in his entire life. With his skinny arms, he was unable to lift the ax from the ground not even an inch. He slowly looked at Bobby, who was still glaring at him.

Damn it, pick up the fucking ax, Zayn thought to himself, before your boyfriend's father decapitates you.

Zayn screamed out loud as his arms were flexing in a maximum level until the ax was being lifted up off the ground and onto his shoulder. He heaved so hard that it felt like all the air from his lungs was being sucked out from his body.

Bobby strolled from the terrified lad, whose knees were buckling in fear. He found himself smirking at the sight.

"I'm gonna make a man out of you, worthy of my son," Bobby threatened, still grasping the weapon in his hand.

"Sir, I am telling you that even if you kill me, my feelings for Niall will never change. I will still love him even after death," Zayn voiced out his convictions even though the fear and terror were brewing up within, and poking the scary bear in front of you doesn't help either.

"Who says I'm going to kill you?"

"You're not?" Zayn was astounded and relieved hearing it from the disapproving father of his boyfriend.

"No, but you wish you were dead after I'm done with you."

Zayn found himself cowering in more fear. Oh, what did I sign up for?

"C'mon, start chopping those woods."

Zayn turned around to see the logs scattered around in the ground, assumed that it was about hundreds of it and weighed approximately twenty pounds (this refers to the weight unit, not the money currency) each. Then, he looked back at Bobby, who was sitting in one of the biggest logs near the door.

"Well, these logs are not going to chop by itself," Bobby mocked, kicking some dirt on the ground.

"Sir, this could take the whole day before—" Zayn replied but before he could finish his sentence, he heard another barking voice from his boyfriend's father, growling even.

"Do we have a problem chopping wood?"

"No, but—" Zayn answered but all of a sudden his heartbeat skyrocketed as he heard another gunshot that made him ducked down on the ground. There were no words to describe how terrified he was. Never would he imagined that he would be in this kind of situation right now. Niall was a whole different person from his father. Niall was a gentle-spirited person; he's kind, sweet, and adorable. But this man in his presence was entirely a different person from his boyfriend. He even wondered, are they even related?

"Then, start chopping. We don't have all day."

Zayn was having a hard time chopping those logs, it's either he hit the log on the side, or the ax doesn't cut the log thoroughly. It took him half hour before he got the hang of it, not to mention the burning sensation of his arms as well as his back. Sweats escaped from his pores, feeling the warmness of this unprecedented workout. Suddenly, he heard the footsteps of Bobby getting closer to him.

"You know, you could quit anytime you want," Zayn heard Bobby that made him looked up to the man and smile.

"Really?" Zayn sighed in relief. "Ah, thank God!" Zayn was about to put down the heavy ax in his hand, but then he heard Bobby speaking again.

"Of course, you can quit this little chores..." A feign smile was showing on Bobby. "But you'll never see Niall again."

"Wh-what?" Zayn answered as his voice quivered in fear of not seeing his Pumpkin again. That definitely scared him the most. It took him a while before Zayn recomposed himself. This man in front of him was getting on his nerves. He wanted so bad to yell and screamed at him, but he can't, knowing the man was carrying a gun and could end his life right there.

"Look, sir, I really don't understand why are you so hostile towards me," Zayn explained in a gentle manner, not wanting to poke the figuratively angry bear in front of him. "If you really wanted to talk to man to man, then stop waving the gun at me." His voice was full of conviction, making his stand against the terrifying father of his boyfriend.

In all honesty, Bobby was surprised to hear that kind of certainty from a man other than his own. Not even his oldest son could stand up to him like that.

"Okay then..." Bobby slowly put down the gun and place it leaning towards one of the pillars.

Zayn was regularly breathing as he watched Bobby separating himself from the gun and facing him again. "I do love your son with all of my heart. Ever since I met him, my world change and no one ever in my entire life made me feel the way Niall does." Zayn caught himself smiling as he stared at one of the logs.

"That's great," Bobby said. "But only if I believed those words..."

Zayn snapped his head upwards, throwing a glare at Bobby. "You don't think I meant those words?"

"No, not at all," Bobby shrugged. "You think I don't know what my son went through for the first two years working with you? I know Niall has been head in love over heels in love with you ever since he saw you on TV. There were couple of times that I heard my wife talking to my son, and I heard him crying and sobbing, telling her that you brought women after women in your hotel room doing God knows what and now you want me to believe me that you love my son with all your heart?" He questioned Zayn, who was staring intently at him. He saw the guilt in those golden amber eyes. "Cut the fucking crap!"

"Sir..." For the first time, Zayn felt a whole new, different level of mortification as he took every frustration of his boyfriend's father at him. Not that he can blame him because all of those accusations were true. He was not going to deny that fact. Even if he tried to speak a word, there was no way that he can convince the man but that doesn't mean that he won't even try. Niall meant a lot to him and if it meant to be tortured by the father of his boyfriend, then he was willing to be that punching bag, metaphorically speaking.

"I am not going to justify or deny those because those were all true..." Zayn had raised his finger before Bobby interrupted him. "But I just found out recently Niall's feelings toward me and, at first, it shocked me because I never expected something like that. I didn't even know that he was gay."

"Niall is good at hiding, most especially his feelings. When he left for London four years ago, I was so devastated. I feel like I failed him. I'm the one who must provide for my family and yet he shoulders that responsibility. And that's why it is my obligation to protect him at all cost!"

"Sir, I'm not trying to take away Niall from you or your family," Zayn reasoned, hoping that he was going to convince Bobby to take his side. He was willing to do anything to get his father's boyfriend's approval because he knew that Niall valued his father's opinion. "I'm another person who will protect him. Although, I failed too when I let him be with that douche Aiden and did the unthinkable to Niall," Zayn found his fists were clenching on his side as he recalled that dark time when he allowed Niall to be with Aiden. That was one thing that would never happen again. Zayn made that promise.

"Unthinkable?"

"Oh shit!" Zayn mumbled to himself as his eyes were about to pop out of its sockets. He remembered that Niall has no intention of telling his parents about what happened to him before they broke up.

"What happened to Niall?" Bobby questioned as his imagination were conjuring images in his head that was unhealthy even for him.

"Uh... I—uh..." Zayn could barely form a word together but how was he going to explain something that horrible. He can't just say to Bobby that his son was violated and refused to take action to correct that mistake that was done to him.

"Tell me!" Bobby growled as he grabbed the collar of the lad's shirt. Zayn was practically peeing in his pants as the fear resurfaced again.

"Sir... Niall has been raped..." Zayn answered with terror in his voice. "By Aiden..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 12.5K 54
Niall and Harry met over a dating website. After getting to know each other, Harry knows a lot about Niall and how he looks like. But Niall doesn't...
77.5K 3.4K 22
Zayn Malik couldn't take it anymore. The stress, the tour, the expectations set for him by everyone but mostly he couldn't take the pretending. Nial...
59.9K 1.2K 30
Liam and Harry tried dating but they’ve drifted apart and Liam has eyes for someone else. Will he ever get to be with that person? Louis makes a real...
178K 8K 26
Two different world's collide and it's all because of him. Zayn Malik was just a regular guy. He was an intern at a local radio station and was also...