Austin Mahone Imagines

By ohsnapitzkat__

More

Austin #2
Austin #3
#4- Camping
What About Love
You need me
"Just Don't Let It Happen Again"
Gym Time
"Not A Chance" -Dirty imagine
"Perfection"
Dirty ;)

Austin Mahone Imagines

2K 8 1
By ohsnapitzkat__

Austin’s POV:

 “Austin! Stop it” Her laugh had to be the cutest thing, the little squeak she made at the end. Her eyes crinkled and nose scrunched. I splashed some more water at her, “Austin, my hair’s all wet now!” Carly laughed louder and splashed water back.

We both laughed loudly before she disappeared under the water. “Babe?” I called out, looking around, I couldn’t see her. As well, I went underwater only to be faced by Carly. I smiled and leaned in, kissing her softly, just. The feeling when she smiled in the kiss was overwhelming, I’m so glad to be with Car. It was comfortable, I held her waist and left cheek as she ruffled my hair and tightly held the back of my neck. I slid my tongue across her bottom lip, her tongue met mine. Our kisses became sloppier, we were running out of breath.

She rose up, I followed her and as soon as I was out of the water and I gasped suddenly. Air, I needed air. “That was nice” Carly commented.

“Yeah …” I smiled looking down.

“What?” Feeling her fingers at the bottom of my chin, raising my head so we were face-to-face. The sunset reflection gleaming across her beautiful face, her sweet accent and gorgeous smile. Beyond what I call perfection, “You look like you’re about to eat me” I laughed softly at her sly comment. 

“I’m just so happy I with you, out of all the girls I’ve been with … They’re nothing compared to you. Your immature self, your loud laugh, everything. You’re just really cute”

Rolling her eyes her next action was punching me on the shoulder, “Shut up!”

“It’s like 50 degrees, why are you wearing a tank top and shorts?” 

I understood why exactly, she needed to stop feeling so insecure about herself. “You know why, I’ve got a million of those stupid marks and scars. I’m ugly and don’t deny it” Holding her head in a stiff posture with the palm of my hands I looked her right in the eye. Pushing away any small strands of her hair away, I focused back on her.

“You need to stop. When we said started dating, we promised each other to not be afraid to show who we are or what we look like underneath. Whether it’s waking up in the morning with the messiest afro you can get, not wearing makeup, whatever. One tiny scar that is hardly recognizable isn’t a million marks, it’s just one small thing. Stop over exaggerating and letting yourself down, I don’t care what anybody else says, you’re mine and only mine.” She sighed loudly and lay her hands on top of the pure salty water. 

“I know, and you’re right but I just can’t help it …”

“… I keep telling myself I’m not good enough but I’m happily with to a man who I thought I’d never meet, let alone dating 5 years later. I’m happy when I’m with you.” I smiled widely, knowing that I had finally gotten to her. Wrapping my arms around her waist I lifted her and spun around. She began laughing again. 

“How ‘bout we get out of here, go back to the cabin and continue everything back in the bedroom?”  I whispered in her ear. There was a long pause. I awaited for her response which she seemed to not be giving me. “But I- … Austin, I’m scared” The fear in her expression wasn’t something I expected, but it wasn’t a surprise.

Nodding my head I held her hands, “Whenever you’re ready. I don’t want to rush you.”

“I really want to, but I haven’t done it before…” I faked a smile, I’ve wanted her from the moment I looked her deep in the eyes and said ‘I love you', but if time is what she needed to gain some perspective, then I won’t get in the way.

“… Okay.” I looked up at her, “Okay what?” I asked. She held my hand and led me out of the water, she began picking up speed, if she went any faster then I would have to start jogging. Her shorts drenched and dripping from the water, the sand on my feet felt smooth but rough. The cabin wasn’t a short way from the beach, it was just off shore. As soon as we made it inside Carly pinned me against the wall, her face inches away from mine.

“You sure?” I asked, exchanging breaths.

“Sure.”I pulled her in by the waist, our lips clashed upon one another’s. I didn’t wanna let her go, everything I wanted was in front of me. Our lips moved in sync, she lightly grazed her teeth among my lower lip.

Smiling I gladly let her regain entrance, I pulled away and stared at her, “Jump” I whispered and she hopped, raising her legs and wrapping them around my waist, I cupped her ass as I walked over to the bed. My fingers moved to the button and zipper of her shorts, slowly it went down, too slow for my liking. 

At the worst timing the zip was stuck, I tried pulling it down but it wouldn’t budge. She began giggling while our lips were still intact. Mentally rolling my eyes I tore the material off her, in half. “Those were my favorite shorts” She whispered, her voice so seductive.

“They were too short for my liking, anyway.” Shrugging my shoulder I threw away the wet ripped ‘shorts’ in the corner.  Carly was laying there crossing her legs, face burning red of embarrassment. “Hey, don’t be shy.” Tilting her chin I gave her a small peck before climbing on top of her. Our lips met again, this time more insistent and rough, small moans escaped Carly’s lips.

I made my way down her jaw line, leaving small but wet kisses as I went lower, and lower, down to her neck. “Au-Austin.” She quietly moaned, my board shorts seeming to get tighter with every touch. The tension began to build up, I pressed my lips on the soft skin of her neck and sucked quite hard. She gasped loudly and began moving her arms up and down my back, leaving a few scratch marks. Caressing with only a few kisses I pulled away, gleaming at the red spot on her neck which would sure turn into a hickey. 

“Are you okay?” I asked a bit out of breath.  She nodded her head, sitting up and removing her tank top. Leaving herself only in her bikini. Fumbling with the knotting at the back, I finally managed to removed the lacing and the bra fell. 

“So beautifu.l” I bit my lip, my shorts getting tighter and tighter every minute. Her face hot red now, her eyes shined so brightly. 

“How are you feeling?” I asked, “Afraid” She whispered, you could hear her voice trembling with fear. 

“Don’t be. I’m here, always.” Finally she managed to pull a smile. I placed my hands on her breasts and began kneading them in circular motions. She liked it. While still massaging I began kissing down her stomach, even sucking a little, marking that she’s mine and only mine. 

I got to the hem of her underwear, looking up at her, her eyes shut tightly. “Hey” I whispered. She fluttered her eyes opened and smiled down at me, I inlaced our fingers together and kissed her hand.

“I love you.” We both whispered to each other, she laughed softly as I pulled her knickers down to  her ankles. Her legs crossed, trying to hide everything. I took a moment, a long hard stare at her deeply in the eyes, just looking. Her eyes showing flustered movements, she was worried, scared at the least.

“Promise it won’t hurt.” I looked down trying to figure out how to answer that, “I can’t make you that promise. But if you tell me to stop, I’ll stop … okay?” Nodding her head I began unlacing my shorts.

“Let me.” Carly spoke, I let go and she began untie the knot and before I knew it, it was fully unlaced. Her eyes showed lust, not the color they were before, but a dark and powerful, changing her whole attitude.

Tugging down at the trim everything was fully revealed, “Wow” I heard Car whisper, her voice so sexually arousing. “Someone’s excited.” Now I felt my cheeks burn with embarrassment, she always found it cute when I blushed.  

I tucked her hair behind her ears, and brushed away any small strands left on her face. Leaning in I kissed down her jawline, slowly I went down and changed direction, carefully, I nibbled at her ear. At first she gasped but then began moaning quietly. 

My fingers worked their way down her stomach and just above her clit. I pressed my thumb on the numb of her clit and began rubbing in figure of eights. She moaned loudly, her legs began quivering slightly. I bit my lip hard, trying to keep in my moans. “Austin …” I rubbed harder, she couldn’t control her loud moans so she bit her lip. By the looks of it, she bit them hard. Still rubbing, I began kissing her neck, her moans sounding more fierce and louder. She gripped the back of my neck with one hand as I felt her other hand dig her fingernails into my back and scratch, normally I would’ve winced but instead a loud groan parted from my lips. Her legs wrapped around my waist, widely spread open. 

I felt my way down her opening, I could feel her wetness. I was ready, and so was Car. I held the headboard, we both took deep breaths and I carefully moved my way in. She gasped almost suddenly, I stopped abruptly, allowing her to adjust.  I was only a quarter way in, I bent down closer to Angel, she held my neck as our lips brushed against each others. We softly kissed, both or lips wet and sore from the constant biting. I pushed in a bit further, she pulled away biting her lip and shutting her eyes. 

Our faces were inches apart, her eyes searching through mine. Her chest was rising and falling, my hand worked their way up her thigh, I felt her heart rate rising. “Shh, relax.” I whispered, Carly nodded her head and took a few deep breaths. I slightly moved in more. A salty tear fell down the corner of her eye, I kissed it away. “It’s alright … Everything’s okay.” I too, was out of breath. It’s hard to hold a stiff posture for a long while.

“It-It hurts” She trembled, I felt worthless. The only way to get rid of the pain was to continue on, that meant she had to go through with the whole process.

“I’m sorry … Just, just try to think about something else. Ease your mind off the pain, think about something happy.” My suggestion wasn’t half bad, I began to think. The moment when Carly walked down the hall in the hotel, wearing a crop top with her legging. She had one of the biggest and happiest smile on her face that I had ever seen. The whole night was perfect. 

We left the hotel a little early to get on a plane to Hawaii since we were both going there for vacation. Almost 18 hours later we arrived here in Hawaii, I remember her talking about it when we first met, a dream getaway. Surprised she was, so excited that she wanted to hit the water as soon as we got here.

This moment is also almost-to-be perfect.

I went in some more, I was almost fully inside her. “Oh- Oh, my god.” Car began panting, she held the sheets and tightly squeezed her eyes shut as I had my size fully inside her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What are you thinking about?” I asked, lightening up the mood.

“… The day Robert introduced us.” She lightly smiled.

“Oh yeah?”

“My first im-impression of you was that you were a bit of a dick, in all honesty. You seemed so … so  full of yourself.” She tried laughing softly but only exhaled big amounts of breath. I pulled out, almost fully out and slowly thrusted forward, being careful not to hurt Carly as much. She puffed out a shaky breath.

“It still hurts?” Not being able to answer she nodded her head. I repeated my actions, withdrawing and pushing my way in. After all those scarce moments, Carly began moaning. The sweat rolled it’s way down my jawline, and began forming on my forehead, every time I increased the pace.

Carly hummed quietly among herself, “Sh-Shit” She whispered. A loud yelp came from her as I thrusted quickly at one point. The tears forming in her eyes. My forehead joined hers, we were heavily breathing on each other. I felt my back muscles tense, my hands lay flat on both sides of the bed as I rocked forwards and backwards.  Her mouth opened wide and shut, continuously biting her lip it was sure to be swollen in the morning. I gazed upon her, looking at her lips, dry and cracked from breathing heavily. She seductively licked them, I bit my tongue, not wanting to shout out her name … just yet.

Gradually, I increased my pace. “Fu-, Au-Aus-Austin …” She gasped and held in moans. We were both panting, the bed was creaking loudly, which was also rocking back and forth as I did. Car held the lower part of her stomach.

“I-I ..” I felt myself close, I was almost at my high.  I thrusted into her, this time extending my way, finding Carly’s g-spot.

“OH! AUSTIN!” She cried out at the top of her lungs, I couldn’t hold it in any longer.

“I-I’m close.” I moaned, knowing that she was too. Car pulled me down, our lips teasingly met. She moaned as our lips were intact, every small or big thrust she moaned rhythmically. I continuously hit her g-spot, every time she moaned loudly. One big thrust and she shouted my name with much pleasure, “AUSTIN! O-Oh … god.”

“Come for me.” I whispered directly in her ear, her body shivered when I spoke. It wasn’t long before my thrusts became sloppier and I began slacking off. “Holy fuck! CA-CARLY!” I shouted grunting loudly. I felt myself release, “F-Fuck” I moaned pleasurably my eyes rolling back as I bit my lip harder than ever. 

It wasn’t long before I felt Carly release herself. Both of our orgasms got us moaning and cursing. There was a strong sigh of relief from the both of us. That didn’t stop me there, I kept thrusting, every time going slower. I pulled out almost fully, and thrusted in going deeper and harder. She scratched down my back, tightening her grip around my neck. She began moving her hips as I moved mine, grinding onto one another’s. Our bodies sweaty and sticky. She tangled her fingers around mine while holding the sheets so tightly and nodded her head. 

With one big mighty push I hit her g-spot one final time, “OH! J-Jesus” I pulled out and collapsed besides her, panting and smiling. “Wow.” I whispered.

“Wow, i-indeed.” 

I turned over, pulling the covers over us and leaning on my arm. “How are you feeling?” I asked. “Sore, definitely sore.” We both laughed softly, her eyes back to the way they were before. Her hair seemed slick but wet from all that sweating, and I knew my hair had gone down. 

“I know you’re tired, and it’s nightfall. We should get some sleep” I suggested, “Austin … How … How was it? How did I do?”

“That was, amazing. I guess I could teach you a few things the next time, but everything was totally perfect.” I gazed upon her, giving her a small peck. 

“I could teach you how to give me a blowjob.”

She gasped at my response, “I would hit you, but I’m just too tired.” 

“Can you … Can you tell me a story?” She asked, I looked at her, she was serious.

“Sure … Uh, sure.” 

She made herself comfortable, laying her head on my chest as I played with her hair. “Well, okay … There were once a girl and a boy … let’s call them Carly and Austin.” She laughed softly, “Okay” I cleared my throat and continued, “Well, Austin was madly in love with Carly, but she didn’t know. When they were introduced by Austin’s best friend Robert, he had the feeling that she didn’t like him.” I sighed and continued on, “He didn’t have the courage to ask her on a date, and he thought that she liked his other friend, Alex. Alex and Carly would always hang out, and laugh together, playfully hit each other and cuddle whenever they watched scary movies ..-” 

“And what did Austin do?” Carly asked.

“At first nothing, but after about 6 months was when he realised his feelings for Carly, he became angry from seeing all this stuff with her and Alex. So one night I …- I mean he, he stormed to Alex’s house and pinned him against the wall, yelling at his face saying, ‘Leave Carly alone, I don’t want you hanging out with her, she’s mine!’ or something like that. Well Alex becoming angry yelled back, ‘Then why don’t you grow a pair of balls and ask her out! You don’t understand the fucking concept of mine, you have to actually be dating her you dick head!’ … or something like that. Austin was out of control and hit Alex. Austin being the tough boy he is began hitting him back. When Alex was on the ground Austin just kept on hitting him, and hitting him. Punching him across the face and stomach. It was only ‘til Robert walked through the door and got Austin off Alex. Robert tried talking some sense into him, telling Austin that she doesn’t like Alex, in that way anyway”

 I paused a bit, shaking my head, “He was still furious, Robert tried calming him down but Austin took a swing at Robert. Austin was laying unconscious on the ground, Robert took a pretty big beating across the face. That was when the rest of the crew walked in. They held Austin down while Robert took some time to regain himself. ‘What the fuck is your problem!?’ He yelled wiping away the blood from his nose and cut lip. ‘She likes you! She fucking likes you, you fucking asshole! She just thought that YOU didn’t like her!’ Robert yelled. It was only then Austin realised what a complete dick he was. Realising that he was so selfish and stupid to think that she and Alex were ‘in love’ …“

“So what did Austin do, after knowing that Carly liked him as well?” She asked.

I smiled, “He finally grew a pair of balls and asked her out on a date, he was the happiest he had ever been in a long time and about 4 months of dating he told her that he loved her. Even if it did take him almost a year knowing her”

“And what happened to Alex?” 

“Well Alex … He understood, he put himself into Austin’s perspective and realised that it looked like they were a couple. He just wants to be friends with Carly, because he didn’t want to lose his best friend over a girl that he didn’t love as much as Austin. So, they both apologised, and since then they laugh at that moment, kid around, play roll what happened. Alex knows that Austin did all that for a girl he loved, and that he still loves.”

Carly looked up at me, “But why did YOU do that?” 

“Because you’re mine, and only mine.”

Continue Reading