Dirty ;)

You lay on the floor in just your bra and panties, your nose bleeding heavily. There's a tapping at your window, but you don't get up to see it, even though you know who it is. There's another tapping, and you still don't respond.

"Carly?" Austin's golden voice fills your ears as he sings your name, sliding the window open, despite your lack of response. "Car, I know you're in here," You can hear the smile in his voice. You hear him hit the floor and take a few steps into your room. He gasps, and you know he sees you know. He runs over to you, frantically. "Holy fuck! Babe, what the fuck? Did he do this to you? He did, didn't he?!" you hear a large smack, against the wall as the room vibrates.

You jump to your feet, seeing Austin pacing back and forth in the middle of the floor, his fist dripping blood, busted from connecting with the wall so hard. "I told you to leave, Carly, I told you. Now look what he's done? Now I'm going to kill him," Austin said, walking toward your room door.  

"No! Austin you can't!" You say, grabbing his shirt as he walks towards the door. He stops in his tracks, and spins around. His eyes are so dark they're almost black with anger as he looms over you. He takes in your almost naked body with dangerous lust and anger before squeezing his eyes closed and looking away.

"I'm so sorry," He says. "What am i doing?" He picks you up like you weigh nothing in his arms and he lays you down in your bed. He takes off his shirt and uses it to clean the blood off your face with one hand as he holds both of your small, petite hands with the other. When he's finished cleaning off your face, he throws his shirt on the ground and gathers you into his chest and you allow yourself to cry again. "What can I do to make you feel better?" He asks, smoothing your hair out of your face and trails it lightly down your arm giving you goose bumps.

"Sing to me," You say, closing your eyes and listening to the sound of his heart beat. His beautiful voice spills out into the air and fills the room with sweet, perfect notes and lyrics to the sweetest song you've ever heard, although the lyrics are unfamiliar to you. When he was done, you ask what the song is called, and why you haven't heard it before. "Because I just wrote it a few days ago, and it's called Carly," You prop yourself up on your elbows so you can see him better.

"Y-you mean that song was... was about me?" You say shyly.

"Of course it was," He says back. "You're... you're my weakness," He says, his lips hovering less than an inch away from yours. He looks so beautiful moonlight shining through the open window that you just can't help yourself any longer. You very slowly, very shyly, close the gap between your lips. As they connect, it was like an electric current racked your body, almost like it was helping you realize how hungry you were for someone to caress your body, someone to hold you tight and how Austin was so perfect for the job. The first kiss made you want another, so you allowed yourself another. You can feel Austin kiss you back, gently running his fingers through your hair as he licked your bottom lip, asking for permission to enter.

You grant it in and instant, moving your body so you're sitting on Austin's shirtless stomach. You allow your fingertips to explore his naked, tanned, perfect torso and as Austin's hands find his way to your butt and squeeze with one hand while the other plays with the hem of your panties, you allow a soft moan to escape from your lips and you dig your nails into Austin's strong, muscular shoulders.

"Carly.." Austin grunts against your lips. He sounds somewhat distressed, but your body is craving this so badly you decide to ignore him and press your clothed center right on his hard, enlarged Clark. An animal groan escapes from his throat, but he says your name again, this time louder, and still uncomfortable. "Car stop," But still you refuse to comply. He takes your small waist in his hands and picks you up, dragging you off of him and hops out of the bed. "I'm sorry Carly, I'm so sorry. I don't... I don't want to... I don't want to take advantage of you at a bad time. I don't want to use you. Ugh, look what you do to me, Carly." He motioned to the giant bulge in his pants. "I don't want you to think I just want you for sex. I care so much about you, and..." He stopped at a loss for words.

"Austin," You said, missing his warmth. "I love you. I want this, so so badly, you couldn't believe it. I would never, ever think that," You get up and take slow steps over to him. He looks into your eyes.

"Are you sure? Are you sure you want me?" He asked, still unsure. His eyes were filled with confusion and an animal lust that made you even more wet.

"I'm positive," And with that, Austin picks you back up and lays you on your back on the bed and climbs ontop of you. His lips find yours, and then travels down to your neck, biting, nibling and licking your skin, giving you goose bumps all up and down your body. Austin's hands find your back, and unhook your bra, allowing your boobs to spill out into Austin's hungry hands. While he sucks on one breast, he massages the other, rolling your nipple between his finger and thumb and you moan, arching your back and forcing your center into Austin's stomach.

He continued his way down your body, kissing and touching and licking every inch of your stomach until he reaches the hem of your panties again. He looks up at you for permission, which you grant eagerly, and he slips his hand into your underwear, running a finger barely over your slit. You gasp loudly, causing Austin to smile. "You like that?" He said with a mischevious grin on his face, which only turns you on more. He pushed his finger into your slit, but still not quite entering you. You whimper, willing him to stop teasing you. Then, with hardly any warning, he pushed three fingers into your center.

"Ahh!" You yell with surprise and you arch your back again. He starts slowly pumping in and out of you, going in circles on your clit with his thumb. "Austin..." You gasp between moans. "I think I..." but before you can finish, Austin pulls his fingers from you and you sink back onto the bed, dissapointed. But then, his fingers rip off your underwear easily and his fingers are replaced by his tongue, in which with he makes figure eights inside of you while he's sucking on your clit. "Austin I'm cuming!" You gasp, and you come, your juices flooding into his mouth.

"You... You taste amazing," He say, kissing his way up your stomach. You see him struggling to unbuckle his belt, so you take over for him while he kisses your neck. He swollen member falls out, and you gasp at the size.

"Please Mahone," You say. He smiles.

"This?" He teases, pointing to his dick. You nod hungrily. "In here?" He asks you, pushing against your slit with the tip of his dick.

"AUSTIN PLEASE!" You say, pleading with him to stop and attempt to buck your hips to get him in.

"Alright, alright," He says and goes in slow, giving you time to adjust. "Car, are you sure you want this?" He asks, all playfullness gone from his voice as he asks you the serious question. You nod, positive you want him instead of the one that beats and abuses you daily. And he fucks you, with every thrust you both become closer, you clawing his back and him sending you over the edge, which causes him to fall over the edge and you climax together. Then you nod off to sleep, tangled in each other, him humming your song softly in your ear.