The real King is back, and af...

By Lucky3

Duncan Carter moved from Bourmouth to London the same day Zed Tomas was sent from London to Dublin, when Dunc... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 9

1.2K 29 6
By Lucky3

Ahhh it’s late I’m sorry ): but I originally wrote both 9 and 10 but we? Being a klutz… I deleted them but with my epicness I have RE-WRITTEN (: well let’s start shall we?

Chapter 9: Something’s fishy and it’s not the cod :/

  After Duncan’s outburst I was overwhelmed with feelings; anger, confusion and sorrow. I mean he responded to my kiss, which I thought brought us closer only for that chump to go and push me away. To be honest I like it when they play hard to get but when they start to mess with my feelings…, that is just screaming out that they are a dick.

Uggghhhhhhh… I heaved myself out of bed unwillingly, I mean it’s Saturday you’re supposed to get up at mid-day not half eight but I need to add the finishing touches to care bear’s room since dad’s picking her up at 12 and will be home by half 12 so I have to hurry.

I pulled a pair of old jeans and a worn out t-shirt with a faded picture on it… I have no idea who it is but I highly doubt I’ve worn it much. I headed to the now daffodil yellow room with white net curtains and white carpet which I can promise you won’t stay white for long. I approached a huge cardboard box that was already open and started to pull pieces of wood and screws from…

Around and hour and a half later I looked back at my handy work, the room was now filled with a pale yellow desk and chair with a white lamp rested on it, a white mahogany bed with a duvet covered in yellow ducklings. In the far right of the room, underneath the window was a wooden toy box filled with new toys such as barbies, soft toys and the occasional rag doll. If you haven’t guessed she loves yellow ever since she was a baby you’d think she’d like pink and girly things but she has an obsession with ducks… weird right? But I think that’s what makes her so unique.

As I went downstairs to the kitchen to grab a beer I saw my mobile flashing on the table with unknown number on it. I hesitated and answered, “Errr… hello?”

On the other end I could hear mumbling and cursing after a couple seconds “Hey Zed, sorry about that after just moving in we have a ton of boxes laying around still, it’s like an obstacle course just to get to my room” a masculine voiced replied…, haven’t I heard that somewhere? “Oh it’s Jasper By the way”

 “Oh hey Jasper, how did you get my number?”

“Adam gave it to me and I thought I’d call you since I sort of thought we were friends now,” He got quieter as he spoke

“Yeah course we are, I mean you don’t mind the fact I’m gay though?” I questioned

“I don’t mind my sister is gay so I’m kind of used to it, so I was wondering if you wanted to meet up later as I am new I have no clue what’s fun around here and you should know the hot spots.”

“Sorry J, I can’t do today since my baby sisters coming home today and I’d like to spend the day with her since I haven’t seen her in years.” I felt guilty but that little girl is my word.

“I totally understand I mean I’d be like that if I hadn’t seen Chloe in years, but how about we meet up tomorrow I know you’ll want to spend every moment with your sister so it would only be for a beer or something?”

“That sounds cool how about 2 o’clock at the Rusty Hinge, our local pub?”

“If I knew where that was?”

“I’ll pick you up at 2 then?”

“Sure see you then. Byeee Zedddd!!” I could almost feel his grin.

“Yeah sure, bye.”

I let out a huge sigh, followed by a click of the door I look toward the hallway to see a little girl wearing a white t-shirt saying “You quack me up” and a yellow skirt. She has curls that stopped at her shoulders and sea blue eyes which could melt butter if they wanted to.

I sprinted at the door scooped the girl up in my arm and span her around and around whispering in her ear “I missed you, oh god I missed you” follower bye her soft sniffling

“Zeddy bear, I wove you so much”

It was half six and Carrie lay asleep on my lap snoring away after playing all day. At first she saw her bedroom and decided we should play space ducks this is where she’d climb on my shoulders and we’d run around acting like ducks going to the moon. Soon after she decided to play Barbie and I was… (Shudder at the thought) Ken, which is never to be spoken of again. For the rest of the afternoon, I took her to the local pool where we swam around all day. No wonder she is tired I am shattered.

As I carried her on my back up the stairs to her new room, I was followed by dad. I placed her in bed since she was already in her pjs and tucked her in and moved to the doorway where I saw dad kiss her forehead sing a lullaby and left but not without turning her duck shaped nightlight on.

“Hey dad, do you think it is okay if I slip out to the pub tomorrow to meet with my friends for an hour or two?” I waited for her no response but was surprised to see him nodding.

“Yeah, since you have been good to her all day and decorated her room so lovingly plus I’d like to have some father daughter bonding time too”

“Thanks dad” I smiled “I’m off to bed now too night dad”

“Night son”

...............................................................................................................................................................................

I sat up in bed it was 12:45 and I couldn't stand the guilt. I shouldn't have taken my anger out on Zed I mean he didn't do anything wrong it was that prat jasper's doing, I can see right through him. He is trying to break me and zeds relationship up... Woah Woah Woah.... Relationship?!?! Did I say that?? Awh man I'm turning into a pussy. I Duncan Carter like GIRLS... I must being worried for zed since we are friends I'm worried for him in the brotherly way... Yeah brotherly way, that's right.

As I closed my eyes I began to dream.

"This is wrong" I whispered uncertain who to, "what if we are found out?" I gasp as a trail of kisses lead from behind my earlobe down to my collarbone, sucking and nibbling as they went along. A moan escaped my lips and I could feel a smile against my neck.

"No one will find out unless you tell them" a sexy deep voice breathed as he began to suck on my collarbone again. The voice easily identified as zed.

 Zeds kisses trailed up to my ear, again making me moan but instead of stopping he traced them along my jaw toward my mouth proceeding without hesitation to my mouth.

 Instantly our lips moved in sync and taking the lead Zed took my lower lip and tugged, I moaned before taking the hint and allowing entrance. As our tongues knotted together fighting for democracy, Zed pulled me closer and I could feel him hard against me.

 We pulled away for air when Zeds husky voice said "Strip me" as he said this I could feel myself twitching with excitement as I proceeded to follow his orders. Slowly I undid the buttons to his crisp white shirt which was rolled up at the elbows and already half unbuttoned, I resisted the temptation to just rip the shirt off but I savoured this opportunity.

 As I undid the last button I pulled his shirt off and drooled over his abs. I lowered my head to his stomach and ran my tongue over his abs causing a husky moan causing me to smirk and begin my trail towards his sexy mouth.

 As I got to his collarbone I pulled my head up to gaze into his beautiful eyes I discovered that they were not Zeds, they were a dark shade of blue with one emotion flowing from them... Humour. I took a step back as I saw Jasper with a cocky smirk plastered on his face. "you really thought Zed would be interested in you?" and a cold laugh filled the room "you, you... What can I say? Your a playboy jerk who can't even accept you have feeling toward another man. Your worried others think you'll be a pussy? Look at yourself you DICK! But wait to be a dick you'd need one but you obviously don't since you have no balls to come out... And you think you and Zed can just live happily ever after? Ha! You cause him more pain than happiness you filthy twat!" as he said that I saw him walk away to Zed give him a deep passionate kiss then they walked away hand in hand laughing. Once out of sight I was in a dark room with a spotlight on me and I wore nothing but a pair of grey boxers and vest with a sign hung around my neck saying "Here stands a cowardly, self denying pussy" in read paint and then the room echoed with laughed and people calling out 'pussy' and friends and family would be muttering how I wasn't honest with myself and turned and left the room while others stayed laughing as I sunk to my knees.

My eyes burst open "Awh shit..." I released a huge sigh and turned to my left to check the time "Bloody he'll I slept until two fucking thirty" I saw my iPhone flashing with a message from Ryan, it read

   Dude, been tryin 2 call u! Me + the others r meetin at mine 4 mayor COD session b there @ 3! - Ryan

"for fuck sake" I growled and ran to the bathroom as I still had a rather large problem setting up tent in my boxers after that rather steamy beginning of my dream. I quickly stripped off and ran under the cold water and sighed in relief. Some of the things in my dream really struck a nerve. Was I really hurting Zed? Maybe life would be easier if I were honest with myself..? I shook these thoughts out of mind and jumped out the shower.

 I quickly changed into some loose jeans, a tight v neck and my favourite blue jersey. Then I ruffled my hair through a towel to dry it up since the last thing I wanted was to catch a cold at the beginning of the football season. I grabbed my keys and phone then headed out the door to my car and blasted the heaters on since although it was summer I sadly still lived in Britain and the weather is always cold.

  Around twenty minutes later I arrived at Ryan's where there were already several other cars there. I burst through the doors and went straight to his games room since I've known Ryan since I was 6, his dad and my dad were friend in high school then college so his house is like my second home. I greeted his mother as I headed to the room which you could hear the cursing and shouting a mile off.

 "Take your time much?" Ryan yelled over to me, "I got your lucky seat and controller up and awaiting" he grinned at me.

 "You say lucky, but you know all to well luck has nothing to do with it, I just own your ass at this game because I am your master" we both chuckled and did out secret handshake we made up when I first met him. "so who is ready to get owned?"

 "I have a good feeling I'll beat you today" Ryan laughed

 "yeah, sure when hell freezes over" I retorted

 "Anything can happen in Britain since the weathers practically freezing everyday" he winked at me before we all went into battle for a good 2 - 3 hours.

"Guys!! Tea is ready (A/n - to all non-English people out there, by this I don't mean the drink I mean dinner which is a common saying here)" Ryan jumped up but I tackled him to the ground. This was common since we always fight to see who is the first to the table, the winner gets the larger portion and the looser has to get the drinks. We've been doing this for as long as I can remember and today was no exception as we barged each other into walls almost breaking several priceless items but his mum was used to our antics by now.

 After dinner we went upstairs to his to his room which is huge, he has a king size bed, two sofas, a plasma screen tv, desk with a apple mac, several surround sound speakers and millions of gadgets here and there.

 As I took one of the couches I decided that even after cod took my mind off that dream I need Ryan's help to deal with the "J" problem.

 "Ryan... You know that new kid jasper? What do you think of him?" I sounded wimpy but I was totally out of my depth since I have never really experienced jealousy before.

 "douche" is all he muttered as he took a DVD out of his dvd rack and put it in the player "why?"

 "Well I don't like the way he hangs around Zed"

"Why? What things is he doing" he grew suspicious now turning all his attention to me.

 So as my best friend I trust Ryan so I told him about what happened on the pitch and about the dream but minus the whole me and Zeds make out session .

 "that dick..," Ryan muttered, "well I guess we could call Charlie since she and Terry have been hanging out a lot now and terry's girlfriend is jasper's sister and dig up some info?"

 I grinned from ear to ear "You genius" he laughed.

 "Do me a favour a tell my ma that" I laughed.

 Ryan flipped up his phone and dialled her number "Dude? You know that off by heart? That's a little creepy" he just threw a pillow at him as I presumed she answered "loudspeaker" I whispered and for once he obliged

 "Hello?" a small voice came from the phone.

 "Hey babe, Erm are you alone because I.. Well Duncan has a couple questions to ask,"

 "Yeah I'm alone, so ask away" she sounded uncertain.

 "Well you know that girl Chloe-"

 "OHMIGOSH YEAH! She is super nice-" this was the normal Charlie now loud and hyperactive.

 "Yes, yes but do you know anything about her brother Jasper?"

 "Erm yeah, he and Zed have really hit it off after Adam introduced them," dammit although he is a nice enough guy he really knows when to stick his nose in others business "yeah, Chloe said something about him being bisexual and um... Oh yeah he and Zed are meeting up tomorrow at erm.. what was it erm..." she seemed deep in thought and I grew very impatient I knew he wasn't straight that dip fucking shit.

 "SPIT IT OUT" I screeched at the phone.

 "Mind not talking my girl that way?" Ryan snarled as his hand grew into fists.

 There was a giggle at the end of the phone "Yeah Duncan, calm your tits" and even I could help but laugh at that along with Ryan. "Annyyywaaayyy..." she stretched out "he and Zed are meeting up at the 'Rusty Hinge' at 2 tomorrow. But to be honest he is a bit if an arrogant twat and I really don't trust him if you’re worried you can go down and check them out if they see you say it's a coincidence.."

 "That's a great idea! Geese Ryan she's a keeper" I heard her laugh down the phone and Ryan blushed woah?!?! He blushed Ha! He is so whipped

 "gotta go know guys byee" and she hung up.

 "Dude I think I'll just crash here for the night" the time was already half 11

 "Kay"

 Soon after we went to sleep for the long day ahead and luckily there were no pervy dreams but instead dreams of me being a giant and crushing a cocky jerk called Jasper.

We spent the morning running through the plan of action for plan "bring-a-slimy-cocky-dick-the-hell-away-from-Zed" aka bascdthafz.

 "hey Duncan it's 1:30 we best get going if we want to get there before them, that way it's less suspecting if they catch us"

 "Good plan just a sec" I screamed from up the stairs after grabbing my stuff "I'll take my car so it looks like I met up with you there"

 We got there around five minutes to plenty of time. We entered the rustic looking pub, it was a local hotspot since the staff are nice, warmly decorated giving a feeling of home, good food and it may be that it is the only pub that has Sky sports but never mind the minor details.

 We took a booth that was near the window so we could see when they arrive and it had a clear view and hearing range of the bar which I know Zed always sits at.

 There was a large Rawr as Zeds bike pulled up and my jaw dropped to the ground and I almost dropped the two pints for beer I was carrying to our booth.

 As I approached the table I had a better view of Jasper sitting or clinging to Zed on the back of his bike and jealousy along with his close friend rage ran through me as I have day dreamed many times of being able to sit on the back with him but instead this fucking asshole gets to!

 I snapped out my daydream when the door to the pub slammed open and drew the attention of everyone "Operation is a go" Ryan whisper as from his backpack he pulled out a notepad and pen along with a tape recorder.

 Luckily the pub was empty so we could hear them clearly as I had predicted he sat at the bar and fairly close to us at that. We were un-noticed perfect everything is going smoothly and as a pat on the back I enjoyed a refreshing mouth full of Irish beer the best kind.

 "Hey so how is it like to have your sister home" I scribbled down what jasper said but wait how did he know...I mean he only mentioned a little to me once but he has known this guy a day and he is telling him about everything and I pouted soon Ryan kicked me and mouthed the word 'sissy'

 "It is amazing, I played with her all day yesterday even barbie. It's good you know, I always loved playing with her it like let's out your inner child" he grinned eyes glittering with love, Awh he was so cute I'd - calm down I have a job to do.

 "yeah I couldn't imagine- blah blah blah" god he is boring.

 This mindless droning went on for another 45 minutes when Jasper put his hand on Zeds and whispered in his ear but before I had time to get angry he pointed straight at me SHIT!

 Ryan dumped all the stuff quickly in the bag un-noticed and started to talk about our COD session last night as they came over. "Fancy seeing you here?" Jasper called at us. Fancy my ass you were hitting on my guy---- I mean my guy friend since I'm as straight as a ruler.

 "yeah..." and then there was an awkward silence which I decided to end "Zed I wanted to Apologise for Friday I was really rude but I guess that was because I must of hit my head really hard..." I laughed alone until Zed laughed along.

 "That's exactly what you didn't need I just increased your braincells a little and now you have less than we did when we started," me, Zed and Ryan chuckled while Jasper scowled "say we are going for fish and chips would you---" as Zed was interrupted by the dick.

 "You wouldn't mind if we leave?" as I was about to protest yet again he interrupted, seriously can this guy not shut up? "good! Bye now" and dragged Zed off and they soon left.

 Fifty seconds later Ryan ushered me out "Let's follow them" and soon we spotted the infamous bike of Zed pulling up at 'Ol steamies bloody brilliant bass" I laughed since the guy who runs the place makes the best fish and chips but is a little mad. Ryan pulled up a few blocks down as we waited around the corner for them to leave before getting our own and following them to the local park.

 As they sat at a picnic table we sat behind some trees nearby but they didn't say much but just ate as did Ryan and I.

 Soon I smelt the all to recognised smell of a cigarette seriously when I become his boyfriend I'll make him quit... I mean close friend,  ughhhh what is wrong with me?

 The silent air was shattered as Chloe came from nowhere and jumped jasper "Arggh captin' I have'th been serchen' forth you!" she was speaking a mix of pirate and medieval which made me silently laugh although I detest her brother she has got to be the funniest scratch that weirdest person I have ever met even more than old steamy himself.

 " Wot?" jasper slurred obviously lazy or drunk a few with Zed who seemed fine.

 "have you no imagination? I said I've been looking for you since we have to go to Devon for a couple days to see Grammy and Pa" it seemed she was disappointed in not doing anything crazy so she danced to the macaraina while talking. "Mum has the car out front let's goooooooo" for someone so small she is awfully strong I laughed.

 "I guess I'll see you Thursday Zed" at the next part I almost threw up "Don't miss me too much pumpkin" and he soon disappeared with a dancing chloe.

 Zed just carried on eating enjoying the night air while a mild vibrating sound came from Ryan's pocket "sorry I gotta take this I'll see you at school" he whispered and vanished in the trees.

 "Why is Zed being so blind to that jack ass Jasper" I sighed "If I were Zed...-" I was interrupted by a warm breath on my neck and a sexy husky voice in my ear.

 "What if you were me?"

 "Z-Zed..." I whispered in shock.

 I  am ever so sorry it's late but this is the third time writing this chapter since the first time I deleted it and the second I kinda... Maybe... Blew up my charger for my laptop with my work on but hey? Third times the charm (:

Thanks Hazel for you support and patients (:

So I may do chapter 10 if my new laptop comes along :/

Any support for me I would be grateful since I'm new at writing although this is the second chapter I have written ^_^

Vote

Comment

... I would say fan but I also write this and if Hazel gets all the fans I will get annoyed (; so fan me instead... I have cookies (: @sticks-and-stones

Love you all,

Charlie (:

&

Haze x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168 2 20
~Based on True Events~ Zeph transfers to a new university and meets a boy named Christian which made his world upside down. On a summer night, despit...
755 25 17
Yet again something tragic happend to Alex. Now he has to transfer to another school because his trusted friend couldn't keep one thing to himself. B...
23.5K 796 22
Max was like most other people, very nervous to go to high school, but he's best friend, Zoey, was very exited. Max had a secret that only Zoey knew...
3.4K 82 20
"Don't go." He begged me at his apartment door. "Don't let me," I replied. He sighed as he turned his head to look back at James. "I'm sorry Darren...