Sadistic

By raggaraddy

"I strike again, putting all of my energy into the blow of the whip. He screams again..." This is not your av... More

Sadistic
Chapter One- My Victim
Chapter Two- The role I play
Chapter Three- A new challange
Chapter Four- Who am I dealing with?
Chapter Five- Playing his game
Chapter Seven- More than one way.
Chapter Eight- Something horrible

Chatper Six- How to deal with defiance.

3K 165 38
By raggaraddy

I'm tierd. Its only just mid-day, but im exaushted.

I enter my brightly coloured room and inhale a complete breath.

I go into the en-suit bathroom. I undress, impatiently, doing so as i walk into the bathroom. I drop the clothes where they come off, leaving a wake of clothing.

I set the water, as always i set it unusually hot.

Steam quickly cover the glass and fills the shower.

I stand under the shower, the initial touch of water, caressing my body, as i melt with the relaxing feeling, that is taking over me. All my muscles loosen and my body rewards this, with a calming, euphoric sensation.

I let the water clean me, standing under it, not caring to think about the time passing.

Once my shower feels complete, i exit, drying myself.

I don't even worry about clothing, i walk straight to my bed and let the sheets cover me.

Drifting into a deep, uninterrupted sleep.

*

I wake, several hours later, feeling completely rested and together. I look to the clock on the wall, the time is 5:52 pm.

I call for food to be brought to me. While i wait, i dress and tie my hair back again.

A lady with an apron comes to my door and hands me a covered, silver tray. She looks nervous in my presence. That never surprises me though.

I sit in my room and eat, while letting my thoughts consume me.

Once i have completed my meal, i go back down to the prison, with a plan in mind.

I open the door to a cell, a few tools in hand.

Mitchell attempts to stand, when i enter.

I stop him "Its okay, you dont need to stand."

I bend down to him and hold his eyes with mine. "Mitchell, will you do some thing for me?"

He nods, like the answer should be obvious. "Yes"

I smile "I need you to help me get information out of some body."

He nods again. "When the time comes, you make as much noise as you like but  I don't wish for you to speak. Not a single word." I instruct him in my calming voice. "Do you understand?" He nods. 

"Is it going to hurt?" He ask nervously, like a child. I nod, giving him a sympathetic look.

His eyes drop, he looks like he may cry. I love the feeling of completely breaking a strong, powerful man, body and mind.

"Recall how I said I would fix it first?" He solemnly nods, not lifting his eyes to mine.

I unlock the silver cuffs. His eyes widen, completely shocked by my actions. "Heal" i instruct with compassion, standing to leave.

Just as i do he grabs my arm, tightly, holding me in place. I spin my head to meet his gaze. A small questioning smirk on my face.

"Thank you" he pours out sincerely. He lets go slumping onto the floor. I hear the large door echoing as i leave.

Such a good little toy.

I go up to one of the guards, who stands at attention as he sees me. "Belle, sir".

"Sir?" I raise an eye brow at him and his expression becomes nervous.

"Uhhh, miss" he corrects himself.

"The broken wolf in the cell, has his silver off. Watch him. Once he has healed, put them back on. Not a moment later." I instruct casually tossing him the cuffs.

He stumbles catching them but quickly regains his composer. What a lousy Vampire.

It wont take long for Mitchell to heal with the silver off. Maybe an hour. Once he's healed, then we can start getting somewhere, with the Alpha pup.

For now, i need to report in with the king. I know not to keep him waiting.

*

"Your highness" I give a curt nod with my head, as i am announced into his quarters.

He is seated at his large oak desk, filling papers out.

"Ah Belle" He raises his head to look at me. A kind smile on his face. "Are you done already?" He humorously chuckles, we both know that there is not much chance of me being done with the Alpha Pup already.

"No, Sir. I have just come to update my progress." I reply, keeping my tone business.

"Alright then, what progress have you made?" He asks matching his tone to mine.

An annoyed pang shoots through me. Honestly, It feels like none. But there are a few details I have managed to acquire.

"The Alpha son still holds firm. He is quiet resilient. I have made a few discoveries though. I have a strong reason to believe his name is Benjamin Maydeen. He has an older brother Grayem Maydeen. He was here in search of the wolves that trespassed onto your land, but I believe he was looking for one wolf in particular. His supposed best friend was one of the wolves that was killed. I have him believing that his friend is still alive, with the other wolf that is down in captivity."

His face changes, a small annoyed glance filling his features. "Is that all?" His tone is sharp.

I bite my lip, flicking it with my teeth, holding back the flooding of comments threatening to spew forth.

"Yes Sir, but I have," my words unable to hide the vicious tone they hold, are cut off by an interrupting King. 

"So what your telling me, is that your wasting MY time and your's by informing me of these inconsequential details!".

"Your Grace, I was trying to keep you updated with my progress. Yes it is true I would normally not bother you with these smaller details, but this captive is of greater interest". 

He rests his chin in his hand, rubbing it, in what seems like exasperation. "Belle, I am busy. I do not need you coming into me and sharing these useless finds. Come to me when you actual have some thing of importance and not a moment before. Am I understood?" He clearly shows his annoyance, he pauses in demand of my verbal compliance.

"Yes Sir, you are understood." I bite my words not releasing my frustration onto the King. "If you don't need me then Sir, I'll go." I bow my head and turn towards the door. 

"Belle, actually. I wan't you to get Leon for me. The last I heard he was getting ready to leave the castle. He should be in his quarters." He doesn't look up at me as he instructs me. I bow my head "Yes, Your Majesty." 

I'm mad as I leave the room. I'm not a messenger. This is the Kings back-handed way of saying; 'If you're going to waste my time, I'll waste yours'.

Regardless, I carry out the action all the same. 

I reach Leon's room. I pause before banging of the heavy door. "Come in." He yells through it. 

I do. I enter his room. He is standing in a large changing area, half naked, searching through racks of clothing. He looks up to me and his face shows agitation and disgust. 

"What do you want pest!"He snaps, not veiling any of his bitterness. I don't respond to his unpleasant attitude. 

"The King demands your presents in his quarters." I keep a straight business like face, looking only at his. 

"And he sent you?" He retorts "Look who has been demoted to herald now." He laughs to himself, obviously amused by his own dim words. "Or maybe you asked for this job. A chance to see me like this." He refers to him being without a shirt. He steps closer. It only takes a few steps from where he is to be close to me. "We both know why I hate you, Human. But why could you possibly have a problem with me. I am your superior of course." He circles around me. Close enough that his elbow brushes me as he does. "Maybe that's the reason. Sexual tension. You are just so tense and desperate to have me."

I don't interrupt his rant. He is trying to work me up. By not responding, he'll be the one left aggitated. 

He stops in front of me. He lowers himself, for his face to align with mine. "Is that it? You want me to fuck you? " He darkly chuckles. "Well I'd be happy to bend you over. Use you for the only thing humans are good for. Fuck you like a dog  and then I'll drain you of your blood, for good measure. I'm sure something as filthy and pathetic as you would enjoy that. To finally have some use." He watches me over, trying to find the change in my expression. I don't give him the satisfaction. 

I stay with the same expression, a slight smirk. "You are going to need a shirt to see your Father. I wouldn't keep him waiting" The smirk takes hold on my face. "Or you are going to be the one whose 'fucked'." I turn from him, I can feel his rage. I walk through the door, I gesture for him to follow. 

He turns and grabs at a simple shirt from the dresser. He slings it onto his body, walking after me. He slams the rooms door with full force. I almost laugh at his childish temper.

We reach the Kings chambers on the other side of the housing wing of the castle. I go to knock, before I can Leon barges through the door. Not something I expected. 

I must have infuriated him past reason. He should have learned by now that he won't win against me in wits.

I knock on the opened bedroom door. I stick my head through to look at the King who is still at his desk, only now he is standing, looking livid at his son. "I'm sorry your Highness, I," He waves his hand, in a silencing gesture. "That's fine Belle, you can leave." I bow my head, shutting the door. 

Not seconds after the door is fixed shut, I hear the Kings roaring voice. He yells at his disrespectful son for being so. 

I walk away laughing to myself. 

I leave to the prison. It's time to see my 'guests'. 

It has only been a few hours, but my wolf should have healed by now. I go down the stairs and reach Mitchell's cell. He is sitting, his back pressed against the furthest wall. The lock echos as I open it, gaining his attention. 

He stands as I walk in. His silver bindings are now again in place. I give him a toothless smile. He gives a small uneasy one back.

"Are you feeling better, Mitchell?" 

He nods nervously, "Yes, thank you." His deep voice not matching his defeated demeanor.

"Show me your back." He turns immediately. His back is indeed healed. The healing ability of a wolf is truly amazing. All the torn up flesh has been replaced with smooth flawless skin. 

"Are you ready to help me, Mitchell?" He turns and nods. 

"You remember that I told you not to talk? Not a single word again until I instruct you to speak." I ask him, my voice always staying kind and inviting. 

"Yes."He reply's quickly. Good. He remembered.

 I walk close to him, after picking up a thick chain. I attach it to his binds, having both of his hands being moved by the chain I hold, like a leash. 

Standing this close to him, shows how much he towers over me. He could easily swat me away or over power me. That is if he weren't now just a broken play thing. 

I pull on the chains and the helpless man follows after me. I stop him. 

"Please kneel." He does as I ask. I drop the chain and place a balled up rag in Mitchell's mouth, fixing it in place with a rope tied around his mouth and secured at the back. I'll take that out later when I really want him to make some noise. 

"Good boy, Mitchell. Stand please." He does so. 

I walk along, him trailing, into the larger cell with the Alpha pup. He is still standing, exposed and covered in bloodied cuts. None are deep enough that he should have passed out from blood loss, but at the very least I would have expected him to drop to his knees. 

"I have a surprise for you Tate." I continue Benjamin's game. I pull in the chained wolf, who makes a muffled grunt as I do. This gets Benjamin's attention. He turns his head trying to look over his shoulder. He can't quite though. 

I attach Mitchell to the wall, standing just like Benjamin is. Arms to either side, stretched out and legs chained to the floor and facing the wall. I have him on the wall next to Benjamin. 

Once I am done, I call in some guards who I instruct to move Benjamin to the same position as he is now, only facing towards us. He fights against the guards, not making a big impact, but it is still impressive to see him fight, with how hurt he must be. 

The guards leave, leaving me and my two bound wolves. 

I go to the rack on the stone wall. I take into my hand the serrated blade. I grip it tight. 

The pup pulls on his restraints, as I get closer to Mitchell. 

A blade ready in hand I look over to him. "Tate, What is the name of your Alpha?"

 *Sorry for the looong wait guys. Let me know if you think it was worth it ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 37.5K 33
"MINE" He snarled with so much force and dominance that I let a involuntary whimper escape my throat. "Say it" He demanded, his voice harsh but his...
Exultation (18+) By mk

General Fiction

363K 2K 18
"This room is going to be your most pleasurable days, and your most painful. I'm going to pleasure you to the point you can't handle it, till the poi...
298K 7.8K 43
Blood drying on my neck I punched him in his stomach. and said loudly, "Look what you did!" All he said was ,"All I did was mark you." "Told you you...
178K 4.6K 40
(COMPLETED) (Highest rank #7) We stared at each other. My palms starts to sweat. My heart was beating fast. Im trembling in a good way. For Pete's sa...