CHIM - Sin In Secret Lesbian...

By ArtistWriter

More

<Part 1>
<Part 2>
<Part 3>
<Part 4>
<Part 5>
<Part 6>
<Part 7>
<Part 8>
<Part 9>
<Part 10>
<Part 11>

<Part 12>

1.2K 57 15
By ArtistWriter

-Author's POV-

Kimberley and Cheryl share a smile, walking side-by-side with Sarah leading them through the best parts of Manchester. The architecture didn't interest the blonde, the only thing she couldn't seem to keep her eyes off was the beautiful Geordie beside her, she smiles, taking in the sight of her girlfriend in awe with the city.

"Baby," Kimberley whispers, discreetly brushing their hands against each other. "It's not like we've never been to Manchester." She giggles, getting the Geordie's attention.

"Hmm?" Cheryl smiles, licking her lips.

"I said," Kimberley's giggles. "It's not like we haven't been here before."

"Not here," Cheryl turns her head, and looks up at the towering building.

"Beauty aint it." Sarah gets Kimberley to tear her gaze, "It's abandoned though.. We can go in if youse want?" She turns around, smiling at the closeness between her best friends.

"No," Kimberley grasps her girlfriend's hand. "I don't think that's very safe."

"Aw, Kimba, babe please." Cheryl pouts, instantly getting the blonde to cave.

"Yeah babe, please." Sarah mirrors the Geordie's actions.

"Pack it in." Kimberley sighs, "Fine.. Lead the way Saz."

Her girlfriend and friend squeal, "Thank you baby." Cheryl whispers, sneaking a kiss to the blonde's cheek. Kimberley blushes, sharing a sweet smile with her beautiful girl; it was impossible for her to look away, never before seeing such light in those sparkling browns.

She helps Cheryl up the stairs, standing behind the Geordie and firmly griping her waist for security.

The surrounding is breathtaking, even with it's crumbling state, it still managed to leave her in awe.

Somehow, she resembled the place with her girlfriend, Cheryl, breathtaking but internally she was just as much of a mess. Breaking, and tearing to the ground, and the only light in her world was the blonde currently holding her close.

"Don't you love it?" Cheryl wraps her arms around her girlfriend's waist, nuzzling her head against Kimberley's chest.

"S'alright." The blonde shrugs, trying to keep her cool.

Her eyes absorb the beautiful disaster, zoning out Sarah's obnoxious noises echoing through the emptiness.

"Saz!" Cheryl calls their best friend over, "Take a pickie of Kimba and I." She wraps both arms further around the smiling blonde, both wrapping each other in a tight bubble.

"Look a'tchu two, aye?" Sarah winks, snapping her camera repeatedly.

"Give us a kiss babe." Cheryl pouts.

"Cheryl—"

"Aw baby, please." She pouts further, standing on her tiptoes for a single peck.

The blonde sighs, sealing their lips together and ignoring Sarah's expected gushing noises.

Their lips release, but Kimberley is quick to catch them once more. Their friend is far too distracted in the architecture to pay any more attention to them, and they were both thankful for that.

"I love you," Kimberley murmurs, wrapping her arms tightly, along with her lips.

"Us too—"

"Me more—"

"No us—"

"Oi! Sucker fishes, hurry up!"

They laugh into each other's mouths, absorbing the addictive sound.

"Let's have a sit down here." Sarah beckons them over, perching herself down on the dusty ground.

"I'm not sitting there," Kimberley shakes her head. "It's filthy—"

"Oh quit your whining, come on, we need to have a chat." Sarah pats the empty space beside her.

Cheryl takes a seat, pulling her girlfriend down along the way.

"What do you even want to talk about?" Kimberley asks, making it obvious she wasn't interested.

"I want to know what youse are going to do about this little love affair you've got going on—"

"Not now Saz," Kimberley sighs, mindlessly wrapping an arm around her girl.

"Yes now," Sarah narrows her eyes. "You can't be together, and be in a relationship with another person—"

"Kimba is actually me wife."

"Your what?!" Sarah's bright blue eyes bulge out of her eyes, "You can't be married! How can you be married when YOU are already married?!"

"We had a little cute ceremony, didn't we babe?"

Kimberley smiles, "We just exchanged promise rings when we were at a picnic once—"

"But I asked you to marry us." Cheryl pecks the blonde's lips quickly, giggling at their silliness.

"You're not married legally.. Just, like, a thing youse did?"

"Mhm." Kimberley hums, pulling the Geordie into her side.

"Are you two planning to leave your partners?" Sarah asks the obvious question.

"Eventually.. It's just really complicated—"

"You've been together for years.. And it's still complicated?"

Kimberley sighs, "You wouldn't understand—"

"I plan to leave Ashley after the tour."

Silence.

Kimberley expected it, and she wasn't surprised to hear those words from her girlfriend.

"And what about you Kimberley?"

Silence.

"I'll go wherever she goes."

-------

Dusk slipped in time, getting them to return to the tour bus where Nicola and Nadine lounge on the sofa with a cuppa in each hand.

"Good night?" Nicola asks, sipping her drink cautiously.

Kimberley smiles, walking in first. "Yeah, Saz showed us some wicked places." She breathes, sitting beside the red head. "How about youse?"

"S'alright. We had a girls shopping trip, did me nails – look at them." Nadine wiggles her fingers, getting a smile to curl from Kimberley.

"Gorgeous color—"

"So what are we doing for the rest of the night—"

"Saz," Cheryl laughs lightly. "We just got in—"

"That was only a twinge of the day. You girls in for a night out?"

Kimberley and Cheryl shake their heads in unison.

"Yes!" Whereas Nadine and Nicola had other plans. "Oh come on!" Nicola pouts, hoping her best mates would cave to her innocence.

"Nah." Kimberley shakes her head once more, standing to her feet. "You girls enjoy your night—"

"What about you Chezza, I know you love a bit of a dance and drink?"

"Not tonight Nadz," Cheryl stands, exaggeratingly yawning in hopes her fake tiredness will be known.

"Youse are no fun!"

"Bunch of old hags I tell ya." Sarah cuts in, pretending to agree with her Irish best friend, and fire headed Nicola.

"Whatever," Kimberley rolls her eyes, "Youse enjoy your night. Goodnight." She swiftly exits, leaving Cheryl to deal with the party animal women.

"Chezza—"

"Not going to work Nic.. Goodnight." She manages to run out of the living space without toppling over and breaking a bone or two.

"Don't stop at my bunk!"

"I just wanted to tell ya," Cheryl breathes. "Pretend to be asleep until they've all gone. Yeah?"

Kimberley giggles, "Okay you loon," She sneaks a look around. "Give me a kiss before then."

Cheryl giggles, girlishly. They peck, far too quickly for both of their liking. Kimberley never takes her eyes off the beautiful Geordie teasingly changing into her nightwear, slipping into some silk. She wondered if anyone had questioned Cheryl's sleepwear this entire tour.. But then again, everyone on this bus was far too oblivious of the love affair currently sparking fireworks into the sky.

They both patiently waited for their rowdy mates to get ready for the night filled with alcohol and loud laughs. Kimberley lies in bed with her lower lip clasped tightly between her teeth, Cheryl.. Oh impatient Cheryl huffs and puffs, and even shouts a few "Hurry your arses up! I'm tryin' to sleep!"

And the time had finally come.

"Alone at last." Cheryl giggles, climbing into her girlfriends bunk and instantly snuggling into her side. "I missed you—"

"Haven't gone anywhere have I?"

They giggle.

"No.. But I still missed you – now give us a kiss before I die." Their lips seal, it was unusual for them not to share a kiss and release little laughs. They take in each other's happiness, only ever finding it with one another.

The sad truth was.. Their love was complicated; it wasn't the ordinary Jack and Jill finding each other, falling in love, marriage, and the beautiful home with the perfect children.

No.. They had the love that needed mountains to climb, roads to build, and acceptance of many.

"I love this." Cheryl sighs, deeply.

"What?"

"Us.. Just us being together without anyone here.. I love being with you." She blushes, and Kimberley couldn't take her eyes off the beauty held in her arms.

"I love you.. You know.. It'll work out baby—"

"You think so?" Cheryl bites her lower lips. "Can I tell you something?"

"Of course."

"I'm.. I'm scared." The Geordie confesses.

Kimbelrey frowns, knowing exactly what her girlfriend was silently confessing. "We can get through this.. Just have some faith—"

"I want us to be together. I want us to fight whoever thinks against us.. I.. I just don't want to hurt anyone along the way—"

"Who's there to hurt? Justin and Ashely are complete dickless morons—"

Cheryl laughs loudly, banging her head against the smiling blondes chest.

"I love you."

"And I love you—"

"No I love you more—"

"Don't start with that or I'll tickle you."

"No okay I'm sorry." Cheryl giggles, smiling fondly at Kimbelrey. "We're going to get through this – you and I."

"Yes.. Now come here and kiss me. Lay on me and let me hold you for the rest of the night—"

"But what if—"

"Is your curtain closed?"

"Mhm."

Kimberley smiles. "Go on and close mine.. Let us have the privacy we need." As the curtain comes to it's sealed closing, Kimberley pulls her girlfriend in, and makes love to her that night, imprinting her lips to the skin she forever craved.

The words "I love you."  Was showed and spoken from the heart, never from the mind. It was felt deeply, and a love like this was unbreakable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 924 61