That Royal Bad Ass

By _neferobri

Princess Nicola Eucalyptus of Amarillia is kind, caring, charming, respectful and doesn't give back chat... O... More

Copyrights
He's No Prince Charming!
1. He Kicked Me Off A Waterfall!
2. He Peed On Me!
3. He Swore To Protect Me...
4. Is He A Virgin?
6. He's My Legal Guardian
7. He Got Us Arrested
8. He's Losing Me...
9. He's Charming... I Swear It
10. Never Said He Was Mannerly.
11. Ain't No Truther
12. Girly Girls Don't Sweat
13. He's A Coat
14. He's In Need Of A Solution
15. Calculations
Author's Note *Please Read*
Important Update*don't kill me, please read*
16. He's Under The Shade
Yes, It's another A/N and I'm sorry
17. He Knew...
18. He's A Groom
19. He's Single Again Ayyyyyye
20. He's Happily Ever After
What now?
QUESTION?????
It's here! (The spinoff)

5. He Burnt My Jeans

8.7K 342 55
By _neferobri

       Chapter 5

"Phuh Phoo!"

"Sorry. I didn't quite catch that," Stephen, that asshole said smiling evilly at me.

He threw my favourite pair of jeans into the bonfire along with the rest of them.

Is this his sick messed-up way of getting back at me for dying his hair pink?

I'd rather him shave my head or something. But burn my jeans? That's just sick and twisted...low even.

A tear spilt from the brim of my eye and onto my cheek. Dammit!

I didn't want him to see me cry for a pair of jeans. But I couldn't even wipe away the tear. Why? Maybe because I'm tied down on a chair with duct-tape. Why? I don't even know why or how. I just remember falling asleep on the jet and I woke up like this

"Phuh Phoo Pheben!" I swore but my words were muffled by the duct-tape he stuck to my mouth.

"What?" he said smirking coming closer to me and I started to squirm. I really didn't want him to see me cry over a pair of jeans. I'd never hear the end of it.

He stooped down so he would be at eye-level with me and I turned my face away from him. I had nothing to hide it with. The bastard tied my hair up.

He smiled teasingly at me before he gingerly yet roughly tore the tape off of my face. Which I'm very sure left a big and ugly red mark.

I turned my head swiftly planting my lips onto his. He was defensive at first but he gave in immediately. He took the tape off from the rest of my body skilfully still attached to me. When his tongue was granted entrance into my mouth I bit it so hard I'm sure I tasted blood, then I kicked him in the crown jewels-hehe 'crown jewels'- and ran as fast as I could to get out of the balcony and into a room as quick as possible.

Oh shit bricks!

There was only one room with a door in this whole town house. I crossed my fingers and entered the room.

Just my luck right? There's only one bedroom and bathroom and they are attached to each other.

I made sure I locked the door behind me this time.

Looking around the room I felt sick to my stomach. There was one of everything they were just lager and made for two.

Did my parents want to get rid of me so fast?

I sighed and walked into the walk-in closet noticing that my clothes were on the left. Everything was pink!

I felt like if I walked into a vagina with the exception of Stephen's half being grey.

There were dresses and heels galore. How is that a problem you ask? No jeans. No t'shirts or tank tops. Not even one Converse or Vans or anything tomboy-ish.

I groaned and picked up a robe and a night gown and headed into the bathroom to have a nice long shower.

"Grrrrr" my stomach made the loudest shitting noise ever.

I looked down at my belly and made a silly face at it "You're not really hungry," I cooed rubbing it slowly "you're just lying to me so that I can go out and get killed by Stephen.

Speaking of the devil... where is he?

The scent of bacon and pancakes wafted slowly into the room.

Barely noticeable at first but after a few minutes it was all I could smell.

I was tempted by my hunger to take a chance and try calling a truce but my pride was too mighty and wouldn't be broken down that easily.

"Princess your breakfast is ready," A maid I supposed called.

Funny I never knew my parent's idea of alone time—not counting school—meant having a maid.

I made my way to the door and swiftly unlocked it. Hmm...

With ninja like agility I arrived into the kitchen area without even making a sound.

I was in the clear. I saw heaven—if you call breakfast heaven... then yeah—but I knew it was too good to be true.

There was no maid no-where near this place.

It's a trap.

Abort! Abort!

I turned to break off into a sprint when I slammed face first into a well-toned muscular body.

Oh. My. Shit hole.

I dropped to my knees not caring about my pride anymore. Like seriously, who has that much pride to rather die?

"Please don't kill me," I pleaded looking up at him with big puppy eyes "I'll do anything... except maybe have sex with you because that's just taking it too far and I'd rather die."

"Anything?" he asked in a creepy voice making me cringe at what evil thoughts he had running through his dirty mind.

I bit my lips looking at my hands.

It can't be that bad right?

Wrong!

That Stephen boy made me say I was a pretty princess and that pretty princesses only wear pretty dresses with pretty shoes. I swear I puked a little when I said it.

Yup. My life. Fun right?

Wrong again.

I'm the star of a reality show right now. You know the ones when you have to pretend to be someone you're not? Yep.

I'm at the steps of my new 'school' surrounded by my body-guards dressed in the  school's violet blazer with the crest sewn in bold white, a 'pretty' white and hot pink polka dotted spring dress that stopped mid-thigh and hot pink eight inch suede platform heels.

To say I was not completely embarrassed would be a complete and utter lie.

Because of Stephen my badass reputation has been flushed down the toilet.

Because of Stephen I have to be a 'Pretty Princess' and play preppy mean girl for the rest of my senior year.

I was beyond disappointed.

 I wanted to be the school's most feared person by my reputation and badassness not my power and influence.

"Are you ready princess?" one of the guards asked in a serious monotone and I nodded my head stiffly.

He murmured a few orders into his head set and then gave me an encouraging look.

"And we are very proud to have Princess Nicola Eucalyptus attending our prestigious school for the rest of the year," a man that looked to be in his late fifties with a head of greying brown hair said in a very enthusiastic sounding voice.

I was greeted by a lot of cheering and envious looks as I stepped into wide well lit auditorium.

I put on my best 'Pretty Princess' face and shot them an easy grin.

"She is very specially to this school so please make sure and treat her well," he said and directed his smile at me.

Way to go dude, make half of the population hate me.

But the thing was they actually cheered and I heard a lot of guys whistling.

My grin grew larger and I scanned the crowed carefully.

I spotted your usual stereotypes; the jocks, the preppies, the cheerleaders, the over achievers, the nerds, the drama freaks, the emos, the loners—alone of course—,the trouble makers, the band geeks, the skaters and last but not least the gorgs—the pretty, mean people that I am supposed to make friends with.

The head master shooed the students to class and made his way over to me making the guards stand on end. I glared at the nearest one and they eased their stance a little.

"Princess Eucalyptus," he bowed at me making me uncomfortable.

"Ms.Eucalyptus would be fine," I corrected him easily.

"We are honoured to have you at our school," he began "since you will not be living on campus will only need a tour of the school building."

He nodded at someone who was behind me.

A guy whom I had not seen seated in the bleachers made his way up to us and bowed at me making me once again uncomfortable.

My heart stopped beating for a second when he raised his head up.

He had a well-structured face with pink kissable bow shaped lips and the deepest chocolate brown eyes I have ever seen.

I bit my lip trying to restrain my hand from reaching up to molest his mop of brown curls.

"This is Keller Gladiole," he gestured at the boy in front of me "He's the school president slash student ambassador and he'll be showing you around your new school."

I nodded because I was afraid if I said anything I might sound like an ass.

The head master gave me one last bow and a nod to the guards before heading through the double doors.

"A little freedom comrades?" I asked the guards raising an eyebrow at them "it's well protected school and I'm not helpless."

There was a strained constipated look on their faces before they gave up to whatever internal battle they were having.

"Thank you!" I squealed giving the nearest one a bone crushing hug.

I turned around to see Keller playing with his thumbs nervously I tought it was pretty cute.

"So are you going to show me around this shit hole or... what?" I asked in a bored tone where as on the inside I was all overly attached girlfriend 'please say yes!', "You know... you look really familiar."

"Uh," he stammered "yeah let's go."

He started to walk in front of me with his back facing me.

I did one of those girly happy dances where you flail around like a fish out of water when he realised I was not following him and he caught me mid jump.

"Oh... Um..." I bit my lip "I'm just super excited to start school here!" I said in faux preppy voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Insert super happy face here XD. Who says random sexy dude out of nowhere causing drama? whoop whoop finally updated! Not so long though :/ I shall spend my day in school tomorrow writing and ignoring my friends. What do you think?

Oh and I have a question for you.

Do you cover yourself in Vaseline when you're naked and slide on the floor like a slug? XD

YAY?

NAY?

VOTE & COMMENT!

Love always,

cheeky_gurl ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 11.6K 103
"You're playing with fire Safania." "Good thing I don't burn." The last words he spoke before throwing me onto my bed sounded like a threat, but felt...
979K 50.4K 73
‟Tonight shall be the first and last night that we spend together, Gianita, for I do not intend to produce heirs by this marriage. The Prince would s...
3.7K 606 34
A Fairytale Princess who has a penchant for getting into trouble. A Steampunk Inventor with a keen mind and mysterious origin. What will happen when...
2.8K 1.2K 23
⭐ #1 in high school love story.⭐ ⭐COMPLETED⭐ 'Why are things getting against me?' 'Why am I with him every time I am in an embarrassing situation?' ...