A pain in our world. [Kaulitz...

By AyoTokio

About a girl going through a state of depression. It seems like that only person she can really relate to is... More

The letters.
There she is.
Time to rock.
After the concert.
Where to now?
We have a strong relationship.
On top of the world.
What next?
What now?
Almost together again.
First night in Germany.
What happened?
Love last forever.
It all ends.

I don't wanna talk to anyone.

254 5 0
By AyoTokio

(Author's note: This chapter will be short, and it will led into the next chapter)

 Ugh, it's the midle of the night. Trying to sleep  was terrible. I was constantly tossing and turning, sitting up right. I even had to start drawing. Even though I really wasn't dating Bill for a long time, I still got 'love attached' to him. Sometimes, I actually stopped, and thought about Bill... I really miss he was here.

I can't stand it anymore. I have to get out of here.

I keep getting calls from Ebony, Bill, Tom, even Georg and Gustav.

I didn't answer them. I don't feel like talking.

I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote, "i'm going to my favorite place. I'll be back later."

I threw my journal in my bag. I picked up my bag and went downstairs quietly.

I get up to the roof and sit down. I start writing in my journal and listen to Clinton Cave play his saxophone. He plays it so lovely. It really calms me down. <3

So I ask myself, "What now?"

(Author's note: Sorry this was really short, and you guys should look up Chase Atlantic on youtube, because they are amazing)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445K 5.1K 39
Y/N attends a Tokio Hotel concert and the unthinkable happens. WARNING: Smut. New story on my page out now!
62.4K 649 17
(Tokio hotel bill and Tom oneshots and headcannons) Request things!!