We have a strong relationship.

Today, I feel like crap.. I don't know why. When I got ready for school, I just cried. I couldn't stop. 

When Ebony and I walked to the bus stop, to me up with Ana, I stop crying for a few minutes.

When we got to school, I wiped my face with my jacket sleeve.

The morning was fine. I didn't seem to cried much.. but once lunch came, I started crying again. I went straight into the bathroom stall and cried. I still have know idea why. A few minutes later, I saw Ebony and Ana's shoes from underneath the stall.

"Jackie, what's wrong honey? You have been crying all morning." Ebony says to me, in a sad voice

"I- I don't kn-know. I ju-just can't sto- stop crying." 

"Just come out here so we can talk about it?"

I slowly opened the door. I looked at them, then I walked to the sink so I could rinse my face off. I grabbed a paper towel to dry my face.

"Are you and Bill having problems?" Ana asks

"No, we are perfectly fine. I don't know I started crying this morning.."

"it's okay to cry. Some days, you can't help it and you just cry. There doesn't always have to be a reason for it. I know, I cry a lot for no reason, but then I feel better about myself." Ebony says in a reassuring voice

"you always know the right thing to say to me, thank you." 

I gave her a hug.

As Ebony and I are hugging, Ana gets a text.

I ask, "Who is it from?"

"it's... it's from my mom....."

"what she say?"

"She said, my dad just got offered another job....He took it and now we are moving back to Germany."

It seemed like time had stopped. Ebony and I gave Ana the biggest hug.

"When are you guys leaving?" I ask

"Tomorrow morning."

The bell rings.. We all walk together. and the rest of the day, felt sad....

When we got home, I wanted every last night with Ana. So we all went to a theme park, and rode rides all afternoon, then we went out for a nice dinner. We got back to my house and layed down on the grass. We watched as someone was letting fireworks go. After an hour or so, I feel asleep. I could feel Bill carrying me inside, and laying me down on my bed. That is the last thing I remember..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bill woke me up super early. He told me to get ready. Ebony and Tom would meet us downstairs. We were going to go say our last goodbye's to Ana and Georg. He didn't want to be anywhere without her.

Bill and I went downstairs. We didn't see them. So we checked in the kitchen. No site of them. I went upstairs to find them, still sleeping in bed.

"Hey Guys wake up!!! We gotta go say bye to Ana and Georg!!" I shouted

They didn't move. So, I jumped on their bed, like a little kid trying to wake their parents on Christmas day, haha.

"Ok, ok we're getting up!" Ebony shouted in my face

"Good. Bill and I will be waiting downstairs."

I walked downstairs and sat on the couch with Bill.

"Bill honey, are you and Tom going to leave too?"

He kisses my forehead, "no, not now sweetie. But we will have to leave soon."

"I don't want you to." I lay my head on his chest.

"I know, I don't want to leave you either, but  we have our European tour coming up."

I sigh and look up into his eyes. He kisses me passionately my lips.

Finally Ebony and Tom make it downstairs.

We all walk down to Ana's house. It seemed like the longest walk ever. All 4 of us.. Stood right in front of her house. We watched as the movers put the last of their boxes onto the truck. Georg and Ana walked out slowly to us.. The truck drove away.

"We are all going to miss you both so much." I say, trying not to cry

We all gave them a big hug and watched as they got into their car. We stood there, watching as her parents drove away. I could feel tear drops rolling down my face. I couldn't stop then. Bill held me in his arms.

We walked back to my house. Bill and Tom went back to bed, Ebony and I had to go to school..

~~~~

The school day was boring..

~~~~~

When we got home, we did some homework. I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Bill walked in and held my waist and said "Beautiful" then he kissed my neck and walked back to my room. I stare at myself asking 'why?' 'Why do I feel the way I do?' random thoughts kept running through my head.

On my way back to my room,  I ear guitars playing in Ebony's room. I open her door a little to see what they are doing.. I see that they are having a guitar battle.Sometimes, they would kiss as they were playing. Really adorable. I start to lean on the door. causing it to fly open. They stop playing and look at me.

"Sorry." I say in a shy voice. "I heard playing and I want to see what you guys were doing. By they way, dinner is ready." I walk out awkwardly.

I go to Bill and tell him dinner is ready. We walk down together.

~~~~~

We go back up to my room. Awkward situation, so we sat in silence for a little while. Then we started talking.. Random stuff..

Before we fell asleep, I thought to myself, I need a place to escape.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------