The Student Council's Secret:...

By ParkBaekkie

|SELF-PUBLISHED| Book 1: The Student Council's Secret is based on my ChanBaek One Shot story, On Top and Unde... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
TRAILER
REMINDER (1/2)
REMINDER (2/2)
PROLOGUE
[ 1 ] Introducing the Members
[ 2 ] The Taste of Your Lips
[ 3 ] Under the Table
[ 4 ] The Effect to the Defenseless
[ 5 ] Growing Feelings in Different Ways
[ 6 ] Two Plus Three
[ 7 ] On Top and Underneath
[ 8 ] Inside and Outside
[ 9 ] Unintentional Punishment
[ 10 ] The Ride of My Life
[ 11 ] Who Are You?
[ 12 ] The Past Unfolds
[ 13 ] Taking the Risk
[ 14 ] Of Forbidden Feelings and Hidden Desires
[ 15 ] Misunderstandings
[ 16 ] When the President is Away
[ 17 ] Missing You
[ 18 ] To Choose Someone in Between
[ 19 ] Leaving and Letting Go
[ 20 ] You're Beautiful When...
[ 21 ] The Day You Said Goodnight
[ 22 ] Lay Me Down
[ 23 ] Home is Where You Are
[ 24 ] Of Comparisons and Jealousy
[ 25 ] Undeserving
[ 26 ] The Colors of Your Eyes
[ 27 ] Just Skins and Heartbeats - FINAL
[ 28 ] When The President is Away (Side Story)
[ 30 ] The Student Council's Secret : Halloween Special Chapter
EPILOGUE
BOOK 2 Trailer
BOOK 3 Trailer
BOOK 4 Announcement

[ 29 ] The Student Council's Secret : Christmas Special Chapter

38.4K 978 1.7K
By ParkBaekkie

Long Note: This is the a one shot to the "The Student Council's Secret Book Two", and the Christmas Special One Shot as requested. This is really different from the chaptered version, so you SHOULD read this, and tell your friends to read this, too!

I'll also put this one shot on the EXO OTP's book too, just in case you miss this out, and so that you have two the same stories to read! Enjoy reading!

*****

"Why do you have to drag me into this? I don't even care where that asshole is--ow!" Sehun yells as he elbows Baekhyun's hand that keeps on pinching his arm ever since they arrived in front of the university gates. "Stop abusing my arm!"

Baekhyun pays him no mind though, as he's nervously stomping his feet while hiding himself behind his best friend. It's the start of winter break and there's a sea of busy college students coming out of the university. Baekhyun can't just keep calm thinking any minute from now he would finally see Chanyeol after a week of being far away from each other.

Chanyeol is going to college now while Baekhyun is still in his senior year in high school with Sehun. The couple would see each other once a week, and if Chanyeol weren't busy with his exams, they would meet twice a week. Baekhyun is more than happy with that though, at least he and the former President is now officially, he blushes, dating.

"You look like an idiot. I'm out of here."

"I thought you're being a supportive best friend," Baekhyun says, pouting. "Won't you stay with me until he comes?"

Sehun rolls his eyes. "I don't see the point why my presence is even needed here."

"Because I'm too shy to face Chanyeol-sunbae alone!"

"Wow, so you still have the nerve to feel embarrassed after you spread out your legs for him?"

"Shut up," Baekhyun mumbles as he blushes furiously, warmth spreading on the apples of his cheeks.

Sehun is about to banter once more or maybe strangle Baekhyun's petite neck, when he sees a familiar face among the crowd.

"Oh, I think he's here," Sehun says, and Baekhyun turns his head around only to see the person he's been waiting for.

Chanyeol looks so handsome today, he has always been actually. He has his hair brushed up, looking like a real celebrity in that black coat with a white collared shirt underneath, match that with a pair of black skinny jeans. He is walking while talking with a classmate about something Baekhyun couldn't care less, because his heart is now beating rapidly against his ribcage. He can't hear Sehun's voice anymore telling him he'll go find something to drink, because everything seems to blur in the background.

Baekhyun sees him, he's finally here.

"Chanyeol-sunbae!!!"

Chanyeol stops talking from a far, looking around the place when he hears his name.

"Chanyeol-sunbae! I'm here!" Baekhyun hollers louder as he jumps and waves his arms in the air.

Chanyeol spots Baekhyun and recognizes him shorty, so he tells his classmate goodbye before walking towards Baekhyun cautiously. Baekhyun smiles brightly and meets the taller on the way while still waving his hands like a child.

"Chanyeol!"

"Hi," Chanyeol greets, smiling a little as he clears his throat. He looks around him. "Why are you here?"

"My class ended early," Baekhyun says shyly, playing with his hands. "That's why I came here to see you "

"That's not necessary. We'll still see each other."

"But I... I really wanted to see your face already," Baekhyun says, hesitantly clinging onto the taller's arm, and Chanyeol really tries his best not to push him away. They're in public, for pete's sake.

"What did I tell you about touching me in public?"

"Oh," Baekhyun mutters, caught off guard. He abruptly releases his boyfriend's arm and looks on the ground. "S-sorry..."

"It's okay," Chanyeol says, and he doesn't miss the slight hurt in Baekhyun's eyes. He suddenly feels guilty though, so he just averts his eyes, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Fine. You can touch me for just a minute."

"Really?"

"Just a minute."

"Okay!" Baekhyun exclaims, and he's hugging Chanyeol for all he's worth as if he were afraid time would pass by. Chanyeol just sighs under his breath, and slowly presses his palm on the small of Baekhyun's back, hugging him in return.

"Your body is cold, Chanyeol," Baekhyun murmurs against the taller's coat.

Chanyeol tiny smiles. "Make it hot then."

Baekhyun flusters. "How am I supposed to do that?"

"I don't know. You're the expert in that field, aren't you?"

Baekhyun chuckles softly, hugging Chanyeol tighter. People are animatedly passing by beside them but they don't seem to care.

"Chanyeol-sunbae?"

"What?"

"I missed you so much," Baekhyun mumbles, looking up into Chanyeol's face, into Chanyeol's brown eyes. "Did you miss me, too?"

"No."

Baekhyun frowns.

"Because you're already here with me."

*

"So, what's our plan for Christmas?" Baekhyun asks as he sits cross-legged on the couch. He's at Chanyeol's apartment and they've just finished making love. The taller throws him a towel so Baekhyun catches it, putting it on top of his head.

"I don't celebrate Christmas," Chanyeol replies after a while, making Baekhyun pause as he blinks up to him like a confused puppy.

"What, why?"

"I just don't like celebrating it," Chanyeol says, and the conversation ends just like that.

Sometimes though, Baekhyun is asking himself how much more secrets could be the former President is keeping. Chanyeol has built a huge wall around himself that Baekhyun tries to gradually break one by one. He wants to know more of him, search further into his life, so that he can understand where Chanyeol is coming from

So that he can greatly love Chanyeol with all his heart.

"Hey, you're spacing out," Chanyeol says, blowing air in front of Baekhyun's eyes. The shorter male blinks, focusing his sight at a furrow-browed Chanyeol inches away from his face.

"I was just thinking..."

"What are you thinking about?" Chanyeol asks, toweling his own hair. He peeks at Baekhyun. "Don't tell me you want me to fuck you again."

"No!" Baekhyun says, blushing hard as he hugs his knees close to his chest. "I was just wondering... what do you usually do during Christmas?"

"Hmmm... I just sleep, watch TV, eat, sleep again," Chanyeol says, shrugging as he plops himself on the couch beside Baekhyun. Their arms brush comfortably against each other.

"Well. That's boring. I have something in mind to make our Christmas together memorable." Baekhyun smiles, fishing out two sheets of paper from his bag, giving one for Chanyeol and one for him.

"So, what would I do with this?"

"You're going to write down on the paper the things you want to do this Christmas, and we'll try to accomplish each of them together," Baekhyun explains animatedly. "I also have mine!"

"This is so fucking ridiculous. I don't want to do something this Christmas. I'm not going to write anything. I just want to sleep."

"You should do something this Christmas, okay?" Baekhyun argues. "This is important! List them all on this paper."

"No," Chanyeol says, raising an eyebrow. He folds his arms. "I told you I'm not writing anything here. Now, if you want to do something, you can do it by yourself."

"Chanyeol-sunbae. Come on, don't be like this to me," Baekhyun coos, leaning his head against Chanyeol's shoulder. "I promise you won't regret this!"

"And why should I do this?"

"Because I'm breaking up with you if you don't!"

"Fine!" Chanyeol yells, and Baekhyun shuts up, eyes widening in surprise.

Chanyeol looks away. "Where's the pen."

Baekhyun brightly smiles.

They are writing in silence; Chanyeol on the other side of the couch while Baekhyun on the table. Both are concentrating on their own lists. Few minutes has passed and Chanyeol is the first to get finished writing, so he peers over his boyfriend's shoulder only to be swatted away with a hand on his face.

"Why can't I look!?"

"That's cheating. I'm not yet done."

"Why is your list too long?"

"Because I have so many things I want to do with you this Christmas," Baekhyun says, and Chanyeol shuts up after that, trying not to blush.

"Okay, I'm done," Baekhyun says as he waves his paper, and Chanyeol attempts not to look really excited about this activity. "Who'll go first, you or me?"

"How about we go alternates."

"Okay, that's a good idea," Baekhyun says, fidgeting excitedly on his seat. "Hmm. Let's see! First on my list, is to decorate a Christmas tree with Chanyeol."

Chanyeol nods. "Mine's fuck Baekhyun against a Christmas tree."

"What the hell."

"That's my wish list, don't give a damn."

Baekhyun ignores that. "Second, make a cake with Chanyeol."

"Bend Baekhyun over on the kitchen counter."

"Go Christmas shopping with Chanyeol."

"Fuck Baekhyun inside a fitting room."

"Go to the beach with Chanyeol."

"Perform beach sex with Baekhyun."

"Sit beside the fireplace with Chanyeol."

"Fuck Baekhyun beside the fireplace."

"Kiss Chanyeol inside the car while snowing."

"Make out with and fuck Baekhyun inside the car while snowing."

"Cuddle with Chanyeol on the couch while watching a movie."

"Fuck Baekhyun on the couch while watching porn."

"Watch fireworks with Chanyeol."

"Watch Baekhyun finger himself."

"Play snowballs."

"Play with Baekhyun's balls."

Baekhyun rolls his eyes angrily. "Are you fucking kidding me right now!?"

"I'm serious. Look." Chanyeol shows him his list, so Baekhyun grabs it, reading it one by one. He doesn't find a thing on it not related to sex.

"Can't you think of something else aside from being horny and sex!?"

"No."

"This list is illegal. Chanyeol-sunbae. I'm not doing these kind of things with you," Baekhyun says, shaking his head. "The thing we always do is fuck, aren't you getting tired of it?"

"No. Fucking you is the best."

"That's it! My list is what we're going to follow this Christmas."

"Your list is too sappy and boring," Chanyeol says. "My list is the one we should follow because I'm the top in this relationship."

"Oh really."

"Yes."

"Without me, you can't top."

Chanyeol opens his mouth but doesn't say anything.

"Who's going to bottom for you if I'm not here?"

"Well--"

"Shut up, because I'm crossing this out. And this, and this. This, this, this, this. And especially this!"

Chanyeol reads the paper, seeing the things he wrote all crossed-out aside from one.

"So you want to be fucked against a Christmas tree, huh?"

Baekhyun reddens and looks down on his lap. "Yes..."

"Horny bitch."

*

"So why am I here again?"

They're at the mall, and Chanyeol can't really believe himself Baekhyun had successfully coerced him out of his apartment. Aside from he hates the cold, he's also allergic to being with people that is not the Student Council.

"We're going shopping. Isn't that fun?"

"No, and I already told you I'm not fucking interested about buying Christmas-related stuff," Chanyeol groans, pushing a cart full of Christmas items that Baekhyun had picked out for him to decorate for his house. Baekhyun is skipping like a kid, putting inside the cart all the sparkly decorations his eyes can reach which Chanyeol is returning back to their original place once in a while.

Baekhyun looks at the cart. "Where's the bells?"

"I put them back on the rack."

Baekhyun furrows his eyebrows and grabs again the box of Christmas bells. "We need this for our Christmas tree. Push this cart and I'm going to find more for your room."

"Can't we just go home already?"

"No."

Baekhyun then walks towards somewhere, so, having something better to do, Chanyeol just watches Baekhyun's sexy ass from his view. Baekhyun's curvy ass is so perfect behind that tight jeans Chanyeol wants to touch them with his palms--

"Chanyeol-sunbae, does this look cute on me?" Baekhyun asks as he fits on a red Santa hat on his head. He faces the mirror, fixing the hat properly.

"Everything looks cute on you," Chanyeol says, staring at Baekhyun's tongue that keeps on wetting his lips Chanyeol wants to suck it and nibble it with his teeth.

"How about this skirt!? Hmm, I should to try this on, shouldn't I?" Baekhyun jokes, and Chanyeol is not one to kid around because he's always one to take things seriously. Because fuck, it's a fucking skirt. For girls. And Chanyeol can't just look away because Baekhyun has the skirt pressed on his thighs and fuck. The skirt is bouncing.

"C-can we just, go home?"

"Why? It's too early!"

"It's getting hot in here."

"Wait, let me just--"

Chanyeol tugs Baekhyun's wrist, drags him to the nearest fitting cubicle and pushes him against the wall harshly. A gasp leaves Baekhyun's lips when he feels a hand crawling under his sweater, touching his sides.

"Ch-chanyeol!"

"What!?"

"What are you doing!? We're in public!"

"I really really want to fuck you right here," Chanyeol whispers against Baekhyun's neck, before darting his tongue out to lick on the silver of his skin. Baekhyun shivers.

"Baby, do you feel that?" Chanyeol mutters as he grinds his clothed crotch against the back of Baekhyun's hand.

"Y-you're hard."

"Your fault. Do something about it."

Baekhyun gives his boyfriend a very quick handjob and gets out of the room as soon as possible. He ducks his head low shyly and scurries towards the counter to pay their items. The sales ladies shoot them judging looks, which Chanyeol returns with a quirked smile.

"We didn't do anything inside this room so get back to work ladies," Chanyeol says with a wink and Baekhyun wants to punch him on his handsome face and cry in embarrassment at the same time.

"I'm not doing that again in public, Chanyeol-sunbae," Baekhyun says in utter mortification, covering his face with his hands that he used to finish Chanyeol off. They're done shopping and now they're inside the car.

"Please restrain from your urges at critical times."

Chanyeol laughs, watching how Baekhyun's face glow with red. "Wasn't that hot?"

"No!" Baekhyun yells, wrinkling his nose. "It was gross! I didn't even wash my hands! Look, my hand still smells like come!"

"You're so cute when you're being like that."

Baekhyun shuts up and turns into a ripe tomato.

Laughing, Chanyeol starts his car and is about to set it on drive when he suddenly notices the flaky bits of white snow falling one by one from the skies. People are walking faster on the streets now while others are opening their umbrellas to shade themselves. Turning to Baekhyun beside him who looks too traumatized to open his eyes, he gently touches Baekhyun's hand, peeling it off from his face.

"Hey, baby. It's snowing.."

Baekhyun peeks behind his hands and looks at Chanyeol curiously. "Really?"

"Yes, turn around you."

"Is it really snowing?"

"Uhuh," Chanyeol says, nodding and gesturing at the window. Baekhyun turns his head and sees the beautiful snow falling like cotton balls. He smiles widely and giggles.

"Wow. So pretty..."

Baekhyun's reactions are always priceless, and Chanyeol can't just trade them with anything in this world. His eyesmiles are precious, as well as his laughs.

"Baek."

"Hmm?"

"Look at me," the taller says, and just as soon as Baekhyun turns his head, he is greeted with Chanyeol's lips pressed against his own.

Baekhyun stills like a rock, so Chanyeol kisses him ever so softly while the snow is falling outside the car. Baekhyun breathes through his nose and responds into the kiss shyly, feeling his heart race like this is their very first kiss.

When Chanyeol kisses him like this, unhurried and soft, he feels so very much loved. This way, he feels so much secure. He feels he is always special. Their kiss is so gentle Baekhyun could shed tears due to happiness.

After several minutes, Chanyeol pulls away slowly, watching how the shorter's face turn into a deep shade of pink. Chuckling lightly, he ruffles Baekhyun's hair and pulls his bonnet down his face teasingly.

"You're blushing again."

"I'm not!"

"Okay, if you say so," Chanyeol says, shrugging as he grins.

"Thank you," Baekhyun mumbles, smiling to himself as he reads their list. Chanyeol has just granted his wish to be kissed inside the car while snowing.

Eyes focused on the road, Chanyeol doesn't say anything, but he lightly squeezes Baekhyun's hand on top of his lap as he drives.

*

The whole place looks livelier now.

There are Christmas decors everywhere-- Christmas socks hanging by the window, little Santa stuff toys on the couch and colorful gifts under the giant Christmas tree beside the fireplace which they have just finished decorating. Decorating when Baekhyun was busy putting Christmas ornaments around the tree while Chanyeol was touching him like a horny teenager. Chanyeol gave up when it looked like Santa Claus was more than interesting for Baekhyun than his presence for once in his life.

They made a fruit cake afterwards, which Baekhyun for the most part had just watched excitedly from the side while the taller mixed the batter. He doesn't know how to cook any single dish, let alone make a cake, so he's very much thankful he has someone like Chanyeol who's good at everything under the sun. When their strawberry cake was done, Baekhyun ate it happily for himself, while Chanyeol was just contented tasting the cake on Baekhyun's mouth and tongue.

It didn't take a minute and Chanyeol's wish was finally granted, messing up the kitchen counter with a moaning strawberry-icing-filled Baekhyun begging to be fucked. Chanyeol reached his edge with the taste of strawberries lingering on his mouth as he kissed Baekhyun with fervor.

Round two was against their Christmas tree that the Christmas balls almost fell off when the taller thrust into his small boyfriend who was holding the tree for dear life. Baekhyun orgasmed untouched on the floor, and it was a relief the gifts were safe from any speck of come.

They showered together after that, and Baekhyun was complaining about his bruised waist when he saw marks on his bare sides. He stopped whining though when Chanyeol apologized, applying pain reliever mats on his abused skin with a motherly kiss on it. Baekhyun was embarrassed as hell but he felt impossibly better with just that.

They're now sitting beside the fireplace, a mug of chocolate drink with marshmallows in hand as they watch the movie, Miracle in Cell No. Seven. Chanyeol snorts, seeing Baekhyun ugly sobbing when the intellectually disabled father separates from his daughter.

"You've watched that movie for like, three times already and you're still crying," Chanyeol deadpans, finishing his chocolate drink and putting it on top of the coffee table. "You're hopeless."

"It's too sad, you know! The father is innocent but he's going to die because of the crime he didn't even commit," Baekhyun says, sniffing and blowing his nose into the tissue paper. Sighing, Chanyeol hands him a fresh one which Baekhyun immediately grabs. He wipes his red swollen eyes and sniffs.

The movie finishes with Baekhyun hiccuping and staring at the black screen of the television. He jerks when he feels two arms pulling him down on the couch.

"Okay, cuddle time."

"But you said you don't want to cuddle..."

"I'm just forcing myself, all right?" Chanyeol says as he adjusts himself on the couch so that he's spooning Baekhyun. "I don't really want to do this thing."

"So why are you doing this now?" Baekhyun asks, tangling his shorter legs with Chanyeol's longer ones. He wraps an arm around his boyfriend's waist so that they're fitted snugly against each other.

"Because I want you to be happy."

Baekhyun pauses, lifting his eyes to watch Chanyeol's lips part as he speaks.

"You look so happy... And I thought, I just... I just can't take away those smiles. It's like... I feel happy too, when I see you. Happy."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"If I..." Baekhyun starts, and he's looking straight into Chanyeol's face a hairsbreadth away from his own. "If I tell you I love you so much right now... W-will you say it back truthfully?"

Chanyeol closes his eyes and breathes.

"Don't ask ridiculous questions."

Baekhyun tenses.

"You're doubting me, aren't you," Chanyeol says in a hushed voice, and it has Baekhyun's heart squeezing inside his chest. Chanyeol swats his stray hair away, before leaning in close to Baekhyun's ear to whisper softly:

"I love you so much, Baekhyun. And when I said it, I mean it."

"Okay," Baekhyun replies, smiling brightly. "I just can't believe you're really saying those words to me. Can you repeat them again?"

Chanyeol nods.

"Baby, I love you so much."

Silence fills the room save for their steady breathing, and Baekhyun breaks it by clearing his throat awkwardly, his face heating up for the umpteenth time. Chanyeol is just seriously looking at him, listening, staring intently, waiting for something next to happen.

He is about to close the tiny gap separating their lips when--

"No waaay," Baekhyun says and he's blocking Chanyeol's mouth with his palm. "That's so not-like you! I'm getting goose bumps!"

"You know? Bullshit and fuck you," Chanyeol mutters, pushing Baekhyun away from him. Baekhyun rolls off the couch and falls on the cold tiles.

"Chanyeol--"

"That's the last time you're hearing that from my mouth."

Baekhyun sleeps on the floor that night.

*

"Chanyeol, Chanyeol, Chanyeol. Wake up! Wake up, sleepy head!"

Chanyeol rubs his eyes, seeing Baekhyun's blurry face getting clearer as he blinks. Baekhyun smiles at him.

"Good morning, Chanyeol-sunbae!"

"Morning," Chanyeol mumbles sleepily, blindly searching for his phone under his pillow to check the time. When he doesn't find it, he gives up and groans. "It's still early, isn't it?"

"Yeah, but it's Christmas now!" Baekhyun muses, springing on the bed like a child. "So get up, we have lots of things to do!"

"How about we have our Christmas-morning sex first," Chanyeol mutters, kicking off his sheets and pulling Baekhyun with him to lock the smaller inside his arms. Baekhyun can feel that morning wood poking against the cleft of his ass.

"But that's not on the list and I don't feel like taking your cock right now," Baekhyun reasons out, wriggling his body out of Chanyeol's clutches. "I want to go outside and play snowballs!"

"What, are you five?"

"And you're seventy-five?"

Chanyeol rolls his eyes, gesturing at his hard-on. "How about him? We can't just leave him alone like that, can we? Look. He's sad."

"How about you lock yourself in the bathroom and make good use of your hand?"

"You know, sometimes, I want my slut back."

Chanyeol comes out of the bathroom with a relieved look on his face, so Baekhyun widely grins, tugging his boyfriends's hand with him outside the house. Chanyeol allows him albeit begrudgingly, and boredly kicks a mass of snow accumulating on his boots. Cold.

"This is not fun, okay," Chanyeol murmurs under his breath as he glares at Baekhyun crouched on the snow-filled ground who's now forming medium-sized snowballs with his hands. "Can you not, Baekhyun?"

"What?" Baekhyun says, looking up to him, lips shivering.

"That's dirty and cold. Put that thing down."

"But I'm not done yet!" Baekhyun argues, and Chanyeol can see the fog coming out from his lips.

"You're freezing. Let's go back inside."

Baekhyun shakes his head. "No. I want to finish this so we can play snowball fight! This is fun, I promise, so just stay there and let me do this--"

"Stop. I don't fucking care."

Baekhyun stops.

"Let's go inside," Chanyeol says, turning his back around, expecting Baekhyun to follow him.

"Chanyeol," Baekhyun calls, standing up and dusting off his pants. Pausing on his feet, the taller turns around and waits.

"What are you still doing there?"

"Please let me."

"What?"

"I want you to do these things with me because maybe, I just thought... that probably... you haven't experienced Christmas yet in your childhood days... So I want you to.."

Chanyeol's eyes flicker blue.

"I want you to enjoy Christmas with me," Baekhyun says in a small voice as he looks on his shoes. "B-because I want you to be happy.. I want to make you happy.."

Chanyeol's gaze softens, looking at Baekhyun in the middle of the white snow.

"I already am."

Slowly, Baekhyun raises his head up.

"I'm happy," Chanyeol repeats, and his voice sounds more genuine, piercing through Baekhyun's heart, breaking through his soul. "Because for once in my life, I have someone with me to celebrate Christmas. And that is you, Byun Baekhyun."

Frozen on his spot as the chilly breeze hits his skin, Baekhyun breaks into a smile, and lets a tear roll down his rosy cheeks.

Sometimes, Baekhyun doesn't understand the way Chanyeol acts, the way he expresses himself, the way he thinks, the way he loves. He won't have any idea what's running inside his mind unless Chanyeol would tell him so. His words may be blunt most of the time, but the same mouth speaking those words changed into genuine ones has Baekhyun leaving speechless in awe. When he speaks from his heart, it has Baekhyun falling deeper in love with him a little bit more.

Because he loves Chanyeol so much, and he wishes Chanyeol can grasp it and keep it forever in his heart.

"You're spacing out again," Chanyeol says, aiming a snowball at Baekhyun's dumb face. "Hah! Bull's-eye!"

Baekhyun flinches. "You didn't just--"

Chanyeol throws him another one, hitting him on the head.

"Oh god, this is fun."

"You cheater!"

He has a long way to go, but it doesn't matter. He can always be with Chanyeol. He will always be with Chanyeol.

"Look who's not looking!"

"Just wait, asshole!"

They throw snowballs at each other like children, and when they get exhausted, they lay down on the snow and laugh like no one else matters. Chanyeol hasn't laughed like this since he was young, and he decides breaking into a fit of laughter with Baekhyun is indeed worth it. Turning beside him, he sees Baekhyun, his cheek flushed, nose glazed with snow. His hair is covered with snow too, and he really looks adorable like that.

"Merry Christmas," Baekhyun greets in all-smiles, scooting closer to Chanyeol as he presses a chaste kiss against the taller's forehead.

Pulling away quickly, Baekhyun studies Chanyeol in front of him whose face is painted with bliss. Baekhyun beams, inches closer again, and kisses him full on the lips. They're soft and warm, just like how they've always been. Chanyeol kisses him back softly, and just as soon as the taller is about to insert his tongue to taste his mouth, Baekhyun is quick to shove him away.

Chanyeol groans.

"Not so fast, baby."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. People are watching us," Chanyeol mutters, getting up on his feet abruptly when he realizes there are pairs of eyes looking at them. He gives Baekhyun a hand and pulls him up. "Come on."

"Wasn't that sweet?"

"No, and don't fucking do that again."

"Why, I just followed what's on the list!"

"That's not on the list though," Chanyeol says, clearing his throat. From his pocket, Baekhyun gets Chanyeol's crumpled list written on a long paper, flips it upside down, and squints at the sentence written at the bottom.

"So what do you mean by this?"

Lay down on the snow with Baekhyun and wait for him to kiss me.

"When is that even-- I didn't fucking write that, what the hell!?"

"Well, I don't recognize this as my handwriting nor anybody else's handwriting!" Baekhyun teases, trailing behind the taller like a puppy. "You really wrote that, didn't you?!"

"Yes. I wrote that down because I am crazy about you. Happy?" Chanyeol says, and Baekhyun flushes. "So if you're done here, can you please go back to your own house now?" He's about to slam the door in front of Baekhyun's face when Baekhyun latches his foot on the doorframe.

"It's Christmas and Sehun's not home and I'll be alone when I go back to our apartment," Baekhyun says. "Can't I just stay here for a while?"

Chanyeol lifts an eyebrow.

"You can watch me finger myself before you fuck me hard on the couch on all-fours?"

Chanyeol smirks. "Hm. Sounds nice."

"And we're going to the beach and perform beach sex and watch fireworks at night while we fuck in the car?"

"All right, very good. Come in."

"Okay!"

Baekhyun lets himself in, taking off his clothes and leaving trails of them on the floor. Looking outside cautiously, Chanyeol fixes the Merry Christmas display hanging with the mistletoe, and closes the door with a bright smile across his face.

It's indeed a Merry Christmas.

*

END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 931 124
[chat series] destiny may played many relationship, all you have to do is to fight and dont give up. chat series #3 STATUS: COMPLETED.
104K 3.6K 57
There's one person who are meant for us ... One person that will let us feel how perfectly imperfect we are. When Mikha met Aiah's eyes she knew at t...
148K 10.8K 33
Enter the arcane world of Alterra, and regale yourself with three tales in one epic story. ☆☆★ AFFAIR OF ROYALS ★☆☆ Tag along with LUCIUS as he inves...
85.7K 3.6K 66
his name is soonyoung, you can call him soon