Lessons (KHR FANFIC)

Bởi Hoseki13

Some drabbles based on quotes and sayings and anything related to that with the KHR casts. Read to find out... Xem Thêm

Lesson 1
Lesson 2
Lesson 3
Lesson 4
Lesson 5
Lesson 6
Lesson 7
Lesson 8
Lesson 9
Lesson 10
Lesson 12
Lesson 13
Lesson 14
Lesson 15
Lesson 16
Lesson 17
Lesson 18
Lesson 19
Lesson 20
Lesson 21
Lesson 22
Lesson 23
Lesson 24
Lesson 25
Lesson 26
Lesson 27
Lesson 28
Lesson 29
Lesson 30
A/N IMPORTANT!!
Lesson 31
Lesson 32
Lesson 33
Lesson 34
Lesson 35
Lesson 36
Lesson 37
Lesson 38
Lesson 39
Lesson 40
Lesson 41
Lesson 42
Lesson 43
Lesson 44
Lesson 45
Lesson 46
Lesson 47
Lesson 48
Lesson 49

Lesson 11

1.6K 133 13
Bởi Hoseki13

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around."
____________________________________

When Gokudera gave up on living because no one cared about him, he appeared and showed him how much he cared about him, how much he, a bastard child, means so much to him.

When Yamamoto tried to kill himself because of all the endless fakeness, he stepped out of the sea of people and gave him an honest compliment, saying how much he was marveled at the real him.

When Ryohei was crushed in a dilemma because of his sister, he appeared and listened to all of his worries with an understanding smile, always there for him when he needed it the most.

When Lambo was devastated from all of the harsh words he received because of his worthlessness, he showered him with kind words and praises to him, telling how incredible and amazing he is.

When Chrome was broken from all of the hateful glares she received because of her existence, he smiled in relief at her, saying how glad he is to see her alive.

When Mukuro was drowned in hate causing him to self-destruct, he saved him with his soft touch, gently guiding him back to the right path.

When Hibari was trapped in loneliness and longing for something, he reached out to him, offering a home, a place to rest and a family without taking away his freedom.

To him, this acts would only be something trivial, a simple deed. But to them, it was their hope, their light, their salvation, their second chance, their dreams, their freedom, their home. He may not know it but they will forever be grateful to him, their sky.
____________________________________

This chapter is one of my favourites.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

702K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
419K 28.5K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.2M 52.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
330K 10.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...