Names For Characters

By skichild20

This book is comprised of names, street names, cities, creatures, things like that. It's made for currently w... More

Strangely Spelled Boy Fantasy Names
Semi-Strangely Spelled Girl Fantasy Names
Street/Area Names
Unisex Girl Names
Methods of Creating Names
Names for Teenage Boys
Dystopian Contest Results!
Last Names (Top 10)
Uncommon Last Names
Non Cliche Superhero Names
Contest 2
Contest 2 Entries
Contest 2 Results (Finally!)
...Question...
Your Names!!!
Names for Girlfriends and Boyfriends
Ten Key Points to Naming Your Characters
More Fantasy!

Dystopian-Like Names

44.7K 177 498
By skichild20

Hi! NFC (Names for Characters) is almost at 1K reads!! Merry Christmas to me, right?? ;) So, for those of you--most of you--who are writing Dystopian-like books, this is your chapter! And I was exited to write this one, cause I could use it myself for my new story, "The Fires." I came up with a fun way to come up with names together. It's a game/contest! Make sure to participate. You could possibly make the Top 10! (supposing I have that many readers) :)

I'm separating the names into boys/girls. Tell me if this method's useful. Okay? Okay.

Girls: Karma, Lola, Mercy, Clarity, Pandora, Iva, Haven, Paisley, Esther, Farrah, Ruby, Luna, Savanna, Hope, Kira, Flair, Echo, Harmony, Aurora, Hesper, Shiloh, Raine, Raven, Avila, Lyric, Skye, Violet, Sapphire, Juno, Callix.

Boys: Chance, Miles, Cedric (fandom girls feel my pain), Ezra, Casper, Jett, Marlow, Gage, Raven, Isaiah, Sterling, Stephan, Grey, Mason, Ender, Jaxon, Dante, Eli, Devis (or Davis), Blaze, Zachary ( or Zach).

Game: So I'll write a name down, and in the comment section, the next person has to write a name that starts with the last letter of the name I gave.

Rule: Try not to repeat names that even already been said.
Awards: The Top 10 names I see, I'll post on the next chapter, and give them credit in the next chapter. First place gets a follow and a vote on their chapter. Second gets a follow. Third gets a vote.

Example (names from this chapter):
Chance
Ezra
Aurora
Avila
and so on...

Start with the name "Flair" on this sentence. (Hint: the next name must start with an R)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
235K 7.5K 167
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
81.1K 1.1K 45
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...