Dystopian-Like Names

Hi! NFC (Names for Characters) is almost at 1K reads!! Merry Christmas to me, right?? ;) So, for those of you--most of you--who are writing Dystopian-like books, this is your chapter! And I was exited to write this one, cause I could use it myself for my new story, "The Fires." I came up with a fun way to come up with names together. It's a game/contest! Make sure to participate. You could possibly make the Top 10! (supposing I have that many readers) :)

I'm separating the names into boys/girls. Tell me if this method's useful. Okay? Okay.

Girls: Karma, Lola, Mercy, Clarity, Pandora, Iva, Haven, Paisley, Esther, Farrah, Ruby, Luna, Savanna, Hope, Kira, Flair, Echo, Harmony, Aurora, Hesper, Shiloh, Raine, Raven, Avila, Lyric, Skye, Violet, Sapphire, Juno, Callix.

Boys: Chance, Miles, Cedric (fandom girls feel my pain), Ezra, Casper, Jett, Marlow, Gage, Raven, Isaiah, Sterling, Stephan, Grey, Mason, Ender, Jaxon, Dante, Eli, Devis (or Davis), Blaze, Zachary ( or Zach).

Game: So I'll write a name down, and in the comment section, the next person has to write a name that starts with the last letter of the name I gave.

Rule: Try not to repeat names that even already been said.
Awards: The Top 10 names I see, I'll post on the next chapter, and give them credit in the next chapter. First place gets a follow and a vote on their chapter. Second gets a follow. Third gets a vote.

Example (names from this chapter):
Chance
Ezra
Aurora
Avila
and so on...

Start with the name "Flair" on this sentence. (Hint: the next name must start with an R)