The girl in the Mist(creepy p...

By PotatoLordSupreme

5 year old Kelly Stelt goes missing and is declared dead after police search for 8 months without luck. Thoug... More

Intro
Past...
Eyes....
Memories Thought Forgotten...
Once sweet now Vile
A New Friend...
Life, Death, And Acceptance
The Woods are filled with Friends
Running Away
Lost
What's your name?
Meetings
A Good Ticket
Mentor?
Something.
BEN Drowned
Copypasta
Lost Silver
Room 337
Another Piece

Lapse

2.5K 75 14
By PotatoLordSupreme

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The song is: Nothing - Nightcore by: NightcoreExtreme

"I like being a murderer"

The days following that experience were long, short, and also in between. Time would cave in on itself often, (if not, frequently) throughout the time that we were walking through the strange world. Allowing moments of confusion and sometimes paradox, when there would be two nights in a row because the day had zoomed by through the span of thirty seconds, or when what would feel like an hour would drip by, only for us all to realize that the sun was now somehow setting backwards on the horizon.

All in all, the journey was horrible, but not unbearable. More time in that place, and I would've been pulling out my hair or I would've done more than decapitate birds. More than once, I found myself talking to a random tree. Asking him or her, what their name was, and if they would allow me to wait with them for whoever or whatever they were waiting for. We passed several more blood vessels, (Jeff informed me of their proper names, and it also explained the melted candy red color) Some of them were so big that they seemed more like oceans, or lakes, much more than a carrier of tainted remains from other worlds. At some of the vessels I swore I could see structures, buildings, or houses along the banks. At one I thought I could even make out a sort of cabin with a large wraparound porch. When I mentioned this one to the others, Toby seemed to look sad, like recalling a distant memory or rumor that he'd heard involving the cabin.

It was very hard to tell how much time had passed, but somehow, we arrived on a seemingly cobblestone road. The trees became more thick, and as we followed the path, we passed several man made structures. Pictures with threatening words covering them were tacked to trees and on the sides of these places. Some of them more hidden, others just on like the side of a car.

Once I stopped to read one, Jeff jerked me back, and back onto the trail. From what I could see, the phrases were incantation pieces. Erased but still there, hidden under the death poems. I really wanted to snatch one, but based on the screaming voice of Yllek in my head repeatedly saying no. I could tell that that idea was down the drain.

We didn't stop our trek like we had throughout the first part of our journey. In fact, both Toby and Jeff seemed like they wanted to start sprinting as soon as we got in the radius of this one, huge, tree. The dead tree was huge. It's branches covering a large portion of the sky. 

I took a step forwards, and I had to blink several times to stop myself from falling over in nausea. It was like someone had suddenly thrown paint at a canvas, and after all of the bright colors had had their time on top of the others, they had settled down and had somehow created something. It was strange at first, but as I got my bearings, I realized I was once again at the huge mansion. I stared confused, how? Surely I had only walked about a days worth of distance away, how?

"This mansion is the leveling point of this entire world." I looked up at Jeff, whom was also staring at the build. "It can only be seen from inside of it's perimeter grounds, and the world around it is always shifting." I glanced back behind me, expecting to see a forest. Instead I saw dozens of different pictures, each depicting another place. (All of them looked kind of desolate). Then I noticed another thing. I fully turned around, stepping over to stare at a specific picture, one of a city. RockWater city to be exact. The city that was located somewhat close to my house.

When I moved back around to stand with Toby and Jeff, I realized that the two were nowhere to be seen. All I could see other than that that had changed, was that one of the front doors to the mansion was cracked open, and the sound of a music box was playing.

~That's all for this update. Did I do semi good?? Tell me in the comments please. I'm running out of plot line ideas.~

-Potato Out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 3.8K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
201K 1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
1.5M 3.6K 14
Kwentong iyong magugustuhan