Ours For The Taking

By KayOhDee

Lily is 23 just graduated from college, lives with her best friend Anise and currently job hunting. She is ju... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Filler)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Thanks for Reading
Epilogue
Question

Chapter 18

133 5 0
By KayOhDee

Three weeks later....

I was still at my parents house because I couldn't find a place that I liked, my mom was a big help with Anna but my parents were driving me crazy. I loved them with all my heart but I was tired.

Shawn had been out of the hospital for two days now and me and Anna were spending the day there. Shawn was laid up in bed watching television and I had just laid Anna down for her nap. I climb into bed with Shawn and wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his chest.

"Babe? You OK?" he asked.

"Yea... I'm just so happy that your here." I replied.

He kissed the top of my head and whispered "I love you."

"Love you more" I hugged him tighter.

"I have something for you" he said and I raised my head to look at him. "Open that draw right over there" he pointed. I got up and went to the draw and just stood there. "Open the draw" he chuckled.

"What is it?" I asked pulling out a small, white squared box.

"Open it." he smiled.

"OK" I smiled back. I opened the box and it was a pair if diamond earrings. "Babe? What's this for?" I said looking at Shawn.

"It's just a thank you gift." he said

"Thank you for what? I'm only doing what a girlfriend is so supposed to do."

"Yeas but you do it so well I want you to know I appreciate you."

"Thank you. Your the best." I pecked his lips.

"Will you and Anna move in with me?" he asked

"You really want us to? I don't want to be a burden on you." I said

"Baby you will never be a burden on me." he said pulling me on him top of him and I straddled his lap.

"I love you." I whispered then kissed his lip.

"Is that a yes?" he asked

"No but I appreciate your offer. I'll move in with you when I become your wife." I told him.

"I could live with that." he kissed my lips. "soon tho" he smirked and I raised my brow. "I love you too" he chuckled then captured my lips in a heated kiss.

I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss and he cupped my hips in both of his hands as our tongues and lips move in sync. I felt his dick harden under me and I grind my hips on him for confirmation.

"You sure?" he breath out and I nodded. His kiss became more passionate and I could of felt the lust in the air.

He raised up my dress and pulled it over my head and stared at me with hooded eyes.

"What happen?" I blushed.

"Your so beautiful." he whispered and began sucking on my neck sending chills down my spine. As he kissed me he began to unhook my brazier freeing my plump breast. He cupped them both with his strong and hands then tendering sucked on both of them causing my juices to flow in my panties.

I began pushing down his basketball shorts and boxer with my legs while he continued sucking on each breast that cause my body to become more heated. When I finally got his pants and boxers off I began rubbing his hard member with my hands.

He captured my lips once again in a heated and very passionate kiss. My hips began rocking against his fingers that he had just slipped in my panties. In one fast move he flipped us over and he was hovering over me.

He looked me in my eyes and I could feel all the love he had for me. He kissed my lips, then my neck, licked both breast and then he began sucking and kissing down my body until he reached my nether lips. He looked at me and smirked then attached his mouth to my glistening pearl.

He suck, pulled and kiss my pearl causing my back to arch off the bed. I took one hand and held his head while the other kept gripping at the bed sheet. A moan escaped my lips and added fuel to the fire I was feeling between my legs.

My body began to tremble and I was so close to coming. He sucked harder on my pearl and I could feel myself becoming undone. His tongue circled my clit and in that moment I came like my life depended on it. He rubbed my pussy with his fingers as I came all over it.

He got up and walked to his dresser. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"For rubbers" he said.

"No need I'm on the shot and I want to feel you." I told him and he smirked at me and I blushed.

He pulled my body to the edge of the bed then spread my legs. He kissed my nether lips then position his hard member at my entrance. He rubbed it against my pearl teasingly and it felt so heavenly. He began to push his dick in me and body tensed.

"You OK?" he asked.

"Yea, just slowly" I told him.

He easied himself in me and he moved slowly with caution until I got used to his size. When my body got used he began thursting in me in the most amazing way. Our bodies moved in sync giving each other the pleasure we both needed. He kissed me on my forehead and I bit on my lips.

The room was filled with grunts and moans and we moved together, pleasuring one another. This man was sending my body over the moon. His pace began to speed up and I knew he was about to cum.

"Cum with me" he whispered and I nodded.

He rocked his hips and I whined mines and we both came together as the room spinned around us. I laid on his chest listening to his uneven breathing and he stroke my hair. His arms is where I always want to be. I felt safe and loved there.

"Shower with me?" he smiled.

****

After putting two more rounds down in the bed and one more in the shower we both were tired. I was so happy Anna slept the whole time.

Anna and I were on our way to meet Anise at the dress shop so I could fit my dress for the wedding. I can't believe my best friend is getting married in a week. I pulled in the parking lot and spotted Anise's car so I parked beside her.

"Hey boo!" I sang out as I approached her.

"Well look at the cutest God baby anybody could ask for." she said to Anna completely ignoring me. Anna smiled her gummy smile up at Anise. "Look at you, so pretty." she cooed and Anna giggled.

"Umm are you done?" I questioned a bit annoyed but laugh at the end to play it off.

"Someone has a little green monster on her back and you call her mommy" she say to Anna.

"Ha ha" I said dryly.

"What's up? I miss you!" she hugged me and laughed.

"Who would of thought?" I smirked.

We walked into the dress store and the dress I picked out months ago was waiting for me. I made it my business to drop that baby weight fast. I did this for my dress and for my man. I had to be sexy.

I stepped out the dressing room and stood in the front of the ceiling to floor mirror. Damn. I looked hot and this dress hugged my body so nicely. My hips look bigger but I don't mind this dress fits awesome.

"O. M. G. You look hott" Anise said.

"I know right!" I squealed and twerk a little.

"Girl, you a fool" she said and we both laughed.

I kept spinning and doing poses in the mirror while Anise and the store clerk laughed at me but I didn't care Iooked good.

***

"Tell grandma and papa bye we'll see them later" I told Anna as we were packing up to leave Corey's parents house.

"Bye baby girl we love you." Mrs. Davis cooed then pass Anna to me after her and Mr. Davis kisses her cheeks.

"My best friend is getting married next week and I'm in the wedding I was wondering if you would like to keep Anna for the weekend?" I asked

"Oh honey, we would love to." she clasp her hands together in glee.

"Thank you." I smiled then waved goodbye.

***

Anna and I had had a long day and I just couldn't wait to get to sleep. The morning was wonderfully spent with Shawn. The afternoon with Anise and the reminder with Corey's parents. We were beat, well at least I was.

________________

Don't forget to Vote and Comment

KayOhDee
Xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 8.1K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
27.8K 728 55
The beginning chapters of this story have been revised and rewritten. #2 out of 2.1K stories in secretlove- Oct 12, 2023 #7 in secretlove - Feb 6, 2...
126K 3.2K 78
My lips part slightly, as I watch her move her body to the rhythm. She runs her hands through her hair as she moves her body sensually slow with her...
347 25 21
Mandy was always one to falsely romanticize her life. She found her first love at a young age in her Martial Arts class, and wrote a love letter to h...