PHAN ONE SHOTS :)

由 phanatic_bandgirl

Oneshots to help PHIL your thirst for phan. Are you looking for a good time? Click now to meet Ironic meme l... 更多

The Only Exception
BABY ELEPHANTS!
Danosaurs and Charm Bracelets.
Sometimes, I Like Getting Tickled.
"Wake Me Up More Often."
You Are My World.
You Took My Breath Away.
Sleepy Phil.
Blank Space
"I Still Love You."
Prince Charming.
He Was Saving Me.
Dan Learns to Drive.
Love and Cuddles
Man Period, and Phanfiction.
Sandra Sucks.
Two Years Ago.
A "WILD" Time ;)
PHAN POEM. fight me
Consider it Canon.
Much Neko and Werewolf
D.O.L.L.H.O.U.S.E.
Revenge
Colorful
I Litrally Can't.
Of Proposals and Vandalism.
ANOTHER PHAN POEM.
ITS A FUNNY STORY.
DIVORCE.
PHILS SHOES R HOT OK.
Insomniac Wishes.
No Homo
Wrecked
Bamf Messaging
You're an Idiot.
A Word From Me
Latte Love.
"I'm Here."
Phan Poem #3
Soul Mate AU
Undercover Lover.
waking Up In Vegas.
Waking Up In Vegas 2
THIS IS V SHORT OMG
Pink Dye
Not The Truth.
The Truth. Part 2
Not alone.
Positively Brilliant
Lullabye
PLZ HELP ME
MIGRAINE! MY BUTT!
Wet Pants and Ice Cream
Roadside Rescue
Roadside Rescue II
Phan Poem #4??5??
You Belong With Me.
Unappreciated
Gone
Sometimes
Always
Cuddling on Lazy Afternoons
Kally
I have a problem
Then What Meets the Eye
I'm leaving the Phandom
Alone
Alone Part 2
nice
Lost Boy.
Love Story
OMGGG
Doughmeo and Phillyett
I LOVE YOU SKUNK NUGGETS
Still Into You
Flowers
:)
Thanks to Potions Class
Don't Come Home
The Frog Prince
IM ANGRY.
Soooo
Never Knew I Needed
Omg
Never Knew I Needed PT. 2
Never Knew I Needed Pt. 3
You and Me
idk wtf this is
The Run and Go
Terrible Things.
Hey Guys :)
Just the Way You Are
Stay the Night
Reasons why DANS NOT A FAIL.
Little White Lie
Lights Out, Danny Boy.
Met You Yet
Death of A Bachelor
Spicy ;)
Steal My Boy
help me plz :/
Jealous
Leading Up to This
The Bird Incident
Dedicated to You
Denying Head Over Heels
He's Got Something Special
The Universe is Good
Remember That Time?
Lost, But Now I'm Found
A Pirates Life for Me
THE END

Merry Christmas to Me

6.7K 365 806
由 phanatic_bandgirl

Summary: Christmas AU where Lousie spends all night trying to get Dan and Phil to Kiss at her party!

Credit: @panicwiththephandom

Warnings: meddling, louise antics, kissing, fluff, CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSS.

WC: 1367

Louise had spent all day setting up her house for her annual Christmas party. She was ready this year. She set out enough mince pies to feed an army, not that anyone would actually touch them. There was a long table set out with an assortment of foods, such as finger sandwiches, chips, pretzels, alcohol, soda, and cookies among other things. She sighed and wiped her forehead on her arm.

The tinsel had been hung, the radio was playing Christmas music, the festive lights were on display.

Her house was never this clean. Ever. Her carpets were fresh, the furniture fluffed, and there was not one of Darcy's (who was with grandpa for the night) toys in sight.

Louise would have just enough time to change and do makeup before she would change and set her plan into action. She grinned mischeviously to herself. There was mistletoe above every door way, every corner, in the middle of the room. She would not fail this year.

She cringed at last years plan and shook the memory from her mind. Obvioulsy not her best work.

Louise looked in the mirror and puckered her lips once more to even out the bright pink liquid on her lips. She smiled and winked at her reflection.

"This time, it's gonna happen." She smirked one last time at herself and went to answer the door bell that had just rang.

She greeted her guest with happy smiles and hugs when necessary. But she kept and eye out for two tall brown and black haired boys with matching fringes.

"Still meddling in the lives of other people?" asked a highpitched voice behind her.

Louise jumped only to find her best friend standing behind her, a knowing look on her face.

"Zoe you scared me half to death!" Louise yelled and smacked her friend. "And it's not meddling!!" She said with a dignified sigh crossing her arms.

"Then what would you call it chummie?" Zoe asked laughing at Louises pouting face.

"Moving things along!! I just want them to realise they love each other before they're 40! It's actually quite a nice deed if you think about it!" Louise spouted flailing her arms around.

"Do you not remember last year??" Zoe said raising an eye brow once again.

"How was I supposed to know Phil would leave with Tyler Oakley???" Louse shrieked before looking around to make sure no one overheard her.

"And you think things will be different this year?" Zoe questioned a look of doubt on her face.

"Of course!" Louise responded. "I've not invited Tyler this year!!"

-------

"Here goes nothing." Louise mumbled to herself setting her sights in the two men who just entered the room.

"Dan! Phil! Its been ages!!" She greeted warmly and smiled at the two men standing before her.

"It's been far too long! We should collab again soon, my viewers have been begging for you to appear on my channel again!" Dan said returning the hug.

"Ohhh that'd be fun!! But lets not discuss YouTube right now! It's time to party!!" She said hugging Phil closely.

"Phil you still smell as delicious as you did last year!" She said pulling away.

Phil's cheeks heated up and he giggled fondly at the blonde women.

"Thanks Louise! You're house looks brilliant by the way!" Phil added bumping his arm against Dan's.

Louse smirked but didn't comment.

Oh yes, this year it was definitely happening.

Louise dragged Phil and Dan out onto the dance floor and made them do the Chicken Dance with her. That's when she kicked her plan into action.

"Oh look! Look! There's mistletoe!! You know what that means!!" She shouted gleefully and starred at the two men, mentally begging them to just kiss and live happily ever after.

Dan and Phil glanced at each other. There cheeks reddened and Louise was sure that this was it.

Until they both kissed her similtanously on the cheeks before giggling and excusing themselves to get a drink.

As flattered as Louise was, she kicked the ground scuffing the toe of her brand new pink flats. She groaned when she noticed.
She was so close. So close and the two were still oblivious!

---------

Louise changed the music from an upbeat tune to a slow song by Muse. She was no fan of the band herself. But she knew Dan and Phil were both in love with the song!

She went on and adventure to scout out the two boys. That's when she saw it.

More like him!

Tyler Oakley.

And he was making a bee line for Phil!

"Nooo!!" Louise shouted and her voice echoed over the sound of the music. Everyone turned to look at her.

She thought quickly and shouted "YOU WILL NOT SAY HELLO TO ANYONE BEFORE GREETING ME TYLER OAKLEY!!" She shrieked with fake enthusiasm. Don't get her wrong she loved Tyler. She just didn't love him....right now.

She ran towards Tyler and hugged him dragging him to the dance floor.

"Lets dance and talk. It's been ages since we've talked!" She said her fake grin hurting her face.

"Uh Louise why didn't I get an invite. I came as Troye's plus one." Tyler said tilting his head.

Louises eyes widened. "You didn't get an invite?" she questioned with fake worry.

"Oh no!! It must've got lost in the post. I swear I sent it." She mumbled. She was good actor, she gave herself credit for that at least.

"Wait did you say you came as Troyes plus one?" She asked exitedly.

"Yeah!" Tyler laughed at her questioning look.

"And yes were a thing now!" he screamed.

Louise jumped for joy with him, although she was jumping for a different reason.

Right as she pulled away, the song ended and Dan and Phil were no where in sight.

Tyler walked away and Louise sighed. 'Damn it.' She thought.

She had brilliant ideas she just couldn't out them into play.

She was starting to doubt herself.

She was trying so hard...she knew they belonged together. There was something there, something between them. She just needed them to see it.

She wasn't giving up yet.

-------

After four more failed attempts, a broken vase, and a soda covered Pewdiepie Louise gave up.

The party was over and her plan had failed.

Her smile was Permanently gone for the rest of the evening. She began to clean the house of cups and candy rappers.

Z

oe came up behind her and tapped on her shoulder. Louise turned around with a saddened expression.

"Cheer up Chummie! There's always next year!" Zoe said trying to cheer her friend up.

"No there a not Zoe. Maybe I was reading into things, acting like an obsessed Phangirl. I just thought...I thought I saw something between the two. I thought there was this magical chemistry. I was wrong. I give up, I'm done meddling. You were right." Louise said, sounding the most defeated she had in a long time.

"Oh Louise!" Zoe said hugging her friend tight. "You were just doing what you thought was right! And there's no shane in that."

Louise shrugged and mumbled a 'thanks.'

Zoe squeezed her shoulder one last time exchanging a goodbye before leaving.

Louise made her way to the bathroom to clean a bit more before bed.

She was sure everyone had left so she opened the bathroom door without the thought.

And there stood Dan pushed up against the sink by Phil, heavily making out.

Louises mouth dropped open.

She was right!

SHE WAS RIGHT!!!

Dan and Phil still hadn't noticed the door swing open or the opened mouth Louise starring at them.

They pulled apart breathing heavily. "I love you Dan." Phil said leaning their foreheads together. "I love you too, Phil." Dan said reconnecting their lips.

Louise gained enough composure to clear her throat.

The two boys heads snapped in her direction. They were wearing mortified expressions and Louise couldn't help the smirk that overtook her mouth.

"Merry Christmas to me." She said happily.

--------

SWIGGITY SWISMISS ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS.

MERRY CHRISTMAS SKUNK NUGGETS!!

Thank you all for the pep talks that I so greatly needed!

Hopefully you enjoy this.

Have a Christmas present!!

BYE SKUNK NUGGETS!

Side note: I wrote 1500 words before the authors note and wattpad deleted half of it.

I'm fine.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

phan 由 🐻

同人小說

147K 5.5K 152
Much Phan, Very Fluff. Welcome to a book of Phan fluff oneshots! If you don't ship phan kindly leave by clicking that arrow to take you away from thi...
10.1K 137 43
Oneshots of Dan and Phil!! Any trigger warnings and number of words are stated at the beginning of each chapter. Enjoy!! :3 If you have any requests...
4.3K 77 12
Dan x Reader, Phil x Reader, and Phan oneshots. There will be no smut, and if there is a trigger, I'll warn you at the beginning of the chapter. Requ...
16.1K 393 51
"And on that note, folks, goodbye." Here are some fluffy (no smut) phan oneshot's for ya! I hope you like them!