You're Mine, Forever (Restric...

By tonigracey77

For those of you who loves Nicolaa James & Eric Dominic Morisson's Love Story... This one is for you :) More

You're Mine, Forever (Restricted Chapters)
Chapter 9
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22

Chapter 23

10.9K 143 2
By tonigracey77

Chapter Twenty-Three

'It's beautiful Eric, thank you', I gave him a small smile. Inside the gold encased rectangular box lies a white gold necklace with a heart-shaped diamond pendant with matching earrings, bracelet and a ring. We were getting ready to go out for a stroll around the beach when he handed it to me.

'I bought those the day we went to buy your wedding dress'.

I looked at him with surprised eyes. I didn't notice he left me to buy those.

'I knew they would look lovely on you', he gave me a small smile. 'Come, I want to show you something'.

'Again?', I laughed. 'Eric wait. I need to put this in my room'.

'Place them there', he pointed at the table. He looks and sounds so excited. Maybe this surprise of his is outstanding.

I hurriedly did his bidding and went out with him. Grasping my hand he started walking so I followed suit.

He kept on squeezing my hand that he's holding. The warmth of his plam send shivers against my nerves. Today he was wearing a grey sleeveless shirt with matching dark pants. I can't resist the temptation of staring at his sexy butt. My hands still remembers how firm they are when I was gripping them while he was thrusting inside me. Oh my! I'm having naughty thoughts mmm...

'What's wrong?', I didn't notice he stopped walking and looking at me with a frown on his handsome face. I bit my lip, I was oblivious I moaned aloud.

'No-nothing'

'Did you hurt yourself?', he bend over and assessed my feet.

'No Eric, I'm fine', I was shamed-face for his face was so close to my thighs I became wary. What if he'll notice my horny state?

He stood up and stared at me intently. God! Everytime he does that, I become breathless. Like now.

'I was walking so fast. I'm sorry'.

I nodded.

He took my hand again and started walking.

The pathway filled with wildflowers and trees we were passing thru was unfamiliar to me. I can hear the soft sound of the waves so that means we are near the ocean.

He stopped suddenly that I almost bumped into him. He turned around with gave me a boyish smile.

'Close your eyes'

I raised my left eyebrow

'Why?'

'It's a surprise'

'Okay'. I took a deep breath and close them.

'Don't open them until I tell you to', he sounds very excited. That made me smile and I nodded.

'Easy, easy', he was assisting me while walking, with both of my hands on his.

'Wait here', he let go and I heard a rustle, sounds like a vine.

Then he took hold of my right hand again.

'Can I open them?'

'Not yet'.

I let out a nervous giggle.

'Now?'

'Now'.

I slowly opened my eyes and gasped.

Infront of me is a lagoon hidden inside the cave I saw before when we arrived. The water was so crystal clear that the small fishes swimming around are visible.

'Oh my God! This is paradise Eric!', I said excitedly like a little girl.

'Do you like it?', him, smiling.

'Like it? I loved it!'

I run towards the water and started splashing it around and towards him.

He laughed and joined me.

We only stopped until both of us were fully soaked and breathing heavily from exhaustion.

Slowly, our breathing calmed down but the heat from his eyes became more fire. He slowly caressed me with those coral blue orbs. I knew my clothes are plastered on my body like a tight glove and that he can view my sensitive nipples all puckered up, awaiting for his ravishment.

'I want you Nicolaa', he said breathlessly.

I gulped.

He came near me until only an inch was between us.

'Please tell me to stop what I'm going to do next'.

Not on your life! My brain said.

Slowly, I shook my head no.

'Damn!'

Then, I was in his arms with both of his arms wrapped around me so tight I can feel every core of his body.

I started undulating my hips towards him. I'm so hot and bothered, I want him to alleviate my fever.

'Undress me', he whispered.

And I did slowly. I took his shirt off, slowly admiring the sculpted muscles of his chest and abs. Then I removed his pants, careful not to touch the quivering member laying inside his briefs. That bulge made me clench my thighs. Just thinking of it inside me send hot, pulsating desire all over my body.

'Now your turn', he stood there, naked except for his briefs. He knew that I lack the courage to take it off so he didn't force me to.

I slowly lowered the strap of the orange sundress, made of pure cotton. He doesn't know it but I refrain from using a bra for my right nipple is still sensitive from last night. But the touch of the cloth against my skin made me wanna fuck him fast.

He lowered his briefs and started rubbing his cock slowly up and down while I did so. I felt a slight touch of fear for he is so big I don't think my tight pussy can accomodate all of him but I got excited

'Hurry baby. I wanna fuck you so bad'.

'God, you're so beautiful', he said for now I was standing naked infrint of him. He crossed our slight distance and touched me.

'Does it hurt?' He caressed me right nipple, still sore from his sucking last night

'Yes. Pinch it for me Eric, please'.

'Are you sure?', hot blue eyes burning with flame.

'Please...', I pleaded.

And he did.

I moaned in pleasure-pain.

'Ha-harder Eric! Ahhh...'

'Fuck! You're so hot!' He kissed me voraciously on the lips, trying to consume my air while still pinching my nipple.

When he let go of my lips, he suckled on that aching nipple.

'Mmm...', I moaned.

'Close your eyes,' he whispered against my skin. And I did.

'Wet your fingers. Then slowly touch your clit. Rub it for me, Nicolaa'.

I followed his command.

'Now open your eyes', I saw him holding his cock and started masturbating.

'That's it baby. Work it for me. Imagine it's my tongue licking you up'.

'Oohhh Eric!'

Then I was quivering.

'Feels good?', he asked while I was still shaking. I nodded my head frantically, still experiencing my strong orgasm.

'Now we're gonna fuck', he whispered.

He laid down on the sand and placed me on top of him. I straddled his thighs while we were both bestowing wet kisses to each other.

'Fuck me Nicolaa. Do it, baby. Hold my cock steady. Yes, just like that. Mmm...', he growned for I wrapped my pussy in his large cock.

'Oh Eric, fill me up. Put it all inside. Ahhh...'

'Ride me baby', his hand on my hips while the other is caressing my pussy from the back, I began riding him like a cowgirl.

'Yes work that cock that way baby. Good Lord!', he shouted, for I was riding him like there's no tomorrow. Harder, I swing my hips to and fro.

'You like that baby?', with quivery breath I asked him and gave him a teasing, sexy smile.

'Yes. Faster baby. Faster! Faster! Make me cum. Argh!', he growled so loud the same time he spurted his hot liquid cum inside me.

'Mmm...', I moaned. I love that hot semen of his draining in me.

Still languidly undulating against him. his cock still deep in my pussy.

'Did you enjoy it?', I inquired, breathing slowly calming.

'Yes, very'.

'I wanna do it again, Eric', I whispered on his earamd licked his earlobe.

'Now?!'

'Yes'

'But we just finished. Aren't you sore. Nic?'

'Oh fuck sore pussy. I wanna fuck your sore cock!'

'Swollen cock'

'Whatever, darling'.

And I took hold of his dick with my hand, laid down and let him fuck me again, missionary style while we were both laughing.

I felt so jubilant, I can't explain this overwhelming feelings I have right now.

Maybe what they say is true. Sex is the best medicine. Well, of course laughter too.

I felt more closer to him, it's as if our world evolved eversince we consummated our marriage. I wish it won't change. I hope it will last.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 30.7K 49
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ก๐ช ๐ค๐ข ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง advika: "uski nafrat mere pyaar se jeet gayi bhai meri mohabbat uski nafrat ke samne kamzor padh gay...
746K 39.4K 21
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š ๐‘๐š๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Š๐š๐›๐ข๐ซ ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ...
465K 26.3K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...