Distance [The Girl Who Change...

By sperkstum

Louis and Ashley Tomlinson have been happily married for about 6 months now. They've been inseparable since t... More

Distance (Louis Tomlinson Fan Fic) [The Girl Who Changed My Life Sequel]
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Prologue/Chapter 19/Last Chapter/WhateverYouWantToCallit:)
Twitter Announcement!

Chapter 14

696 28 5
By sperkstum

Chapter 14

Ashley's POV

*2 weeks later*

The boys are back in London.

They're plane's landing in about 2 hours.

I've talked to Louis over the past two weeks and no, he didn't tell me a thing about him being drugged.

I've hinted stuff about it a million times but he manages to change the topic like nothing. I'm not gonna lie, it's annoying the freak out of me.

Darwin and the girls keep telling me that stressing out is bad for the baby. That, whatever it was I have to get my head out of it. But ugghh..

Anyway, I'm due in about a week or two. Finally gonna see my baby girl. We don't have a name for her yet.. I actually have to talk to Louis about it.. Hmmm. Maybe after I smack the sense out of him, i will.

"Doppy, let's go! We better start heading to the airport." Darwin said in a hurry.

I sighed. "Kaay."

"Okay, that's it. I've had enough of this shit. What's up your pants the past couple of weeks?" Darwin frowned, closing the door.

"We better go Dar." I rolled my eyes, as I stood up.

"NO." He snapped, mentioning me to sit. So I did.

"Tell me. Wha--"

"Guys, let's gooo!" Eleanor screamed, motioning us to follow her.r

I mouthed her a thank you as she grabbed my hand and I walked out the room with her, leavin Darwin alone.

I heard him mumble some words and sigh loudly.

Don't get me wrong, I feel bad not telling my best friend.

We drove to the airport and Darwin didn't say a word to me. The ride wasn't awkward because I have the other girls to talk to. But they noticed that there was something wrong between Darwin and I.

"What's up with you and him?" Eleanor whispered quietly, nudging me.

"No clue." I shrugged.

Thankfully, she left it at that.

When we arrived the airport, it was surrounded by fans.

When they saw us, they went crazy and we had to be escorted inside.

I got a lot of dirty looks. Because of what happened a couple of months ago.

They were also eyeing my big, pregnant belly.

Once we were inside where they can't come in, we all settled and started talking to each other.

"Guys, I'll be back. I have to go pee." I said, as I jogged towards the door.

I heard them laugh at me and talk about how I'm weird and everything.

I ignored them and kept going.

As I walked out of the bathroom, I felt someone pull my hair hard, causing me to fall on the floor.

"AAAAHHHHHHHH!" I screamed.

The others look towards my direction and their faces went from happy to scared/worried.

"This is what you get for cheating on my boobear." someone whispered from behind me. "You and that baby's gonna pay. I bet that's the other guys baby."

I turned around to face her, only to be greeted by a knife on my face.

The others, especially Darwin, was literally 3 metres away from us now, they kept sprinting to help me.

"Now, to that baby." The girl smirked as she raised the knife up high.

then I passed out.

or died?

I don't know what happened to me...

Louis' POV

As soon as the plane landed, I looked out the window and there were lots of police car and ambulance. Wow, the crowd must be THAT big.

How am I gonna tell Ashley about the incident? How I was drugged and slept with a girl

"You ready, man? She'll understand." Niall smiled sadly.

"Yeah." I nodded.

As we walked out, of the airplane and in to the airport, I saw some fans crying and looking awe and sad.

I gave them a weird look as the security team leads us to the private room where we'll meet our love ones. I'm excited yet nervous to see my lady. I'm gonna be a dad in about 2 weeks!

We walked into the private room and saw a lot of the medics and police in there. Saw a handcuffed girl going crazy getting dragged out of the room.

"What the hell is going on?" I whispered to no one in particular. 

"I don't know man, i don't know." Harry shook his head.

"STAY here." Paul said sternly as he walked towards a cop. 

As they were talking, Paul looked at me, wide eyed.

What the hell did I do?

"What did you do, Lou?" Zayn nudged.

"Nothing. I don't know." I shrugged.

That when I saw blood on the floor when one medic moved out of the way.

Then we saw the girls who ran towards us. They were all crying.

"What happened?" Harry asked Charlie whose in his arms at the moment.

They just kept sobbing and crying. 

"Wait, where's Ashley?" I frowned.

The boys all had their girls, even Niall had Emma in his arms!

That's when Eleanor showed up, also sobbing.

"El, Where's Ashley and Darwin?" I frowned.

"Oh Lou..." She cried out as she hugged me.

I wrapped my arm around her back, trying to comfort her.

"He...She.." She stuttered, only to be stopped by more sobbing.

One medic then walked towards us.

The girls quickly clinged away from us and bombarded him with questions.

"are they okay?"

"are they alive?"

"WHAT'S GOING ON?!" I screamed.

"I'm sorry." the man said, shaking his head.

"no, no, no, no." the girls cried in unison.

"What happened?" I frowned, getting annoyed.

Paul turned around and walked towards us with someone.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

with a baby

-------------------------------------

OKAY, I NEED YOUR HELP.

DO YOU WANT ASHLEY DEAD OR ALIVE?

COMMENT.

I WON'T UPDATE FOR A FEW DAYS AND WILL CONSIDER THE MOST VOTES.

DEAD OR ALIVE ?

Don't worry, Louis will live a HAPPY life with or without Ashley!

JUST COMMENT PLEASE.

I wanna know that you want!

COMMENT.vote.share

-Sperkstum

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 8.8K 102
You can't make me happy. Those were the exact same words Louis had said over five years ago. Harry could literally see his heart dropping and breakin...
5.3K 132 28
Kai and Louis were best friends when they were little but when Kai moves to Australia they lose contact. Seven years later Kai is back in England wit...
3.8M 27K 59
When Louis Tomlinson comes home to live in the house he and his little sister own, together he will also bring One Direction to live there too. Darcy...
231K 5.9K 54
Liz and One Direction are back.......again!!! *Please read Trapped and Trapped 2: The Truth Unmasked before you read Trapped 3: Together Forever* Whe...