The Aftertaste // Julian Drax...

SocietyError tarafından

"It is a win or lose situation, unlike football; there is no equal score where both teams get a point. It is... Daha Fazla

Prologue : What can go wrong?
Chapter 1: Intership at rival's club and parents from hell
Chapter 2: Amelia is evil, Amelia is devil
Chapter 3: Feelings make people complicated
Chapter 4: Romeo and Juliette of 21st century
Chapter 5: Paris, the city of love
Chapter 6: Paris, the city that started it all
Chapter 7: Hate that I love you
Chapter 8: Downhills
Chapter 9: "You're always there"
Chapter 10: I'd choose you over everyone
Chapter 11: Because I...
Chapter 12: Herr Draxla
Chapter 13: W stands for Wolfsburg
Chapter 14:Champions League, Back to university
Chapter 15: Dates. Dates. Dates.
Chapter 16: Not a secret anymore
Chapter 17: Black Friday...13th November.
Chapter 18: Demon of the past, Angel of the present
Chapter 20: Christmas Eve...Christmas
Chapter 21: Sweet Lovin'
Chapter 22: Hanna, Leon and Miami?
Chapter 23: Phone calls
Chapter 24: Nerves.
Chapter 25: Surprise, Surprise
Chapter 26: This brings the memories

Chapter 19: Christmas party with the wolves

775 24 10
SocietyError tarafından

Amelia glared at her high heels that were placed on front of her, thinking if she could wear them or not. Being the tall person, she was in huge dilema thinking if she was going to end up being taller than her boyfriend or not. She was tired too, once again she had to arrive to Wolfsburg and join Julian on that Christmas party she promised him that she will go on. Amelia certainly didn't know why he wanted her there mostly because she didn't want to worry over the pair of heels. Amelia had exactly five hours to decide if she was going to wear those shoes or not. For her hair, she didn't worry much because she had Hanna that morning to do her hair before she left for Wolfsburg for the second time that week. And it was only Tuesday.

Julian walked out from the bathroom after taking a shower, fully dressed into most comfortable pair of pants and t-shirt he could pull out of the closet. Feeling fresh and rather woken up, he continued walking to his living room where he found Amelia staring at her shoes intesily. He was sure that Amelia wasn't that merciless to Jody as she was to pair of poor heels.

He made his way to the other side so he could see her face, which was exactly like he imagined. Her eyes were darker than usually, eyebrows formed into frown and her lips pressed into thin line. Even her jaw kept clenching from time to time. Julian had no idea what was wrong with her shoes because to him they looked perfectly fine. He was a guy, every high heels were just high heels to him.

"Ami? Everything alright?" Julian asked making Amelia to direct her eyes to him. Her face and head didn't move which did give the impression of her being either angry or just not in the mood for talking.

"Well, I haven't thought about one thing when I brought my shoes with me." Amelia started, going back to stating at her elegant shoes. "My height."

"What about your height?"

"I'll probably end up over 6'2." Frown became much deeper now as Amelia spoke, wanting to kick herself badly for taking the wrong shoes.

"You would?" Julian raised his eyebrows, examining the shoes, still not seeing the problem. "I'll still don't get it."

"I'll be taller than you, remember, I'm like 5'10."

"Models are tall too and they wear high heels." Julian said honestly. "Like Victoria's Secret angels, models, whatever they are."

"They are actually pretty, Jule." Amelia didn't send him a look this time.

"And no one said that you aren't." He said, reassuring her slightly. "C'mon, put them on and see if you're taller than me." With a slight huff and grunt, Amelia got up and put her high heels on that looked really uncomfortable to Julian. He could not understand the female population and their desire to torture themselves for the useless fasion show. Amelia walked over Julian and stood next to him. Luckily, she was shorter for 2cm. "Oh look, you're not taller than me."

"Barely but, yeah." She smiled, relief coming back and the worry disappearing slowly.

"I also wanted to ask you what are you going to wear tonight." Julian jumped on couch, giving the sign to Amelia to join him there.

"A dress"

"I figured that much. What kind of dress?" He asked again, this time when Amelia was laying next to him on that couch they liked to spend their time on.

"Red dress. Long sleeved and it reaches my knees. It is very elegant actually." She said shortly, making sure that her hair still looked okay. It was simple bun but Amelia didn't feel like taking care of her hair too.

"That will be something new to see. I have seen you in a dress once, and you wore flip-flops." Amelia chuckled, remembering the summer when she had her hand in cast. "And your hand was slightly messed up too."

"I don't think you have seen me with full makeup on either."

"I have seen you wearing just a little makeup, but that is about it." Julian confirmed. "Not that you need any."

"Okay, you're just exaggering now." Amelia sat up, with a playful glare on her face and small smile that was still big enough to show that dimple on her face. "Of course I sometimes need makeup."

"You forgot that I don't see you that often."

"You saw me yesterday while I was going trough the hangover." She raised her eyebrows and giggled.

"I meant usually." Julian sighed slowly. He was definitely getting used to having her around and just talking to her, for a millionth time he will stay alone there again and just be there with a empty space where she should have been.

"Julian?" Amelia asked making him look her in the eyes. "What's wrong?" For some time, he stood quiet there wondering about them two. They were happy, then suddenly one of them was falling apart and it went in circles, but mostly they missed each other like crazy. Unlike her, he didn't have finished university or the brains to work whatever he wanted. Julian was stuck with football and it was his choice, but his choice was also sticking with the woman he shouldn't have and against his own will he started loving her more than himself and everything about her. Julian was selfish when it came to her, he loved her selfishly and because he loved her that much, he couldn't bare to stop her from leaving over and over again.

"I'm just tired." Just because Amelia acted like she believed his words, didn't mean she really believed what he said. It was partly true, what he had said.

"Go take a nap, yeah?" Amelia suggested, getting up feeling her body get colder when she ended ghe physical contact with Julian. In the other hand, Julian frowned being in wonder that Amelia actually believed him. Or she really didn't. "If you're tired of course." Julian's jaw clenched slightly, and his eyes glared into the wall behind Amelia's backs. She was provoking him and she knew it. Amelia knew how to make him go angry in seconds and she was doing it. "I don't know of what exactly."

"You know it very well." He said slowly, trying not to yell out in frustration.

"I can't read minds, Julian."

"I'm tired of having you around only when shit happens in your life and then leaving as soon as it gets better." This time both of them glared at each other. Amelia especially.

"Yes Julian I'm so sorry." She snapped. "I'm so sorry that you decided to move, I'm so sorry than my life is, let's be honest, in deep shit and I'm so sorry for believing you the most. You really think I would come only then?"

"But you do? You're only here when you are falling apart." He stood up, hovering over her slightly shorter frame. "You're only here when you can't take it no more, and I can't watch you like that without falling apart myself."

"I FALL APART BECAUSE I'M NOT WITH YOU!" She screamed in his face furiously. "AND WHEN I CAN'T TAKE IT NO MORE, I JUST NEED TO KNOW YOU'RE ACTUALLY IN MY LIFE!"

"When wasn't I there?" He said angrily and slightly hurt deep inside. "When wasn't I there, in your life?"

"I never said, that you weren't, just sometimes some things are too much for me to handle especially if things become too overwhelming." She sighed, feeling guilty for screaming at him. "And sometimes it feels like I'm hanging on that thread that might break anytime soon."

"I'm just tired of you leaving me every time I finally can hold you here."

"And I'm tired of leaving and doubting and asking myself questions and sacrificing so many things for other people."

"Are you tired of me?"

"Even if you decided to break me in million pieces, I could never grow tired of you." She laughed, trying to keep the tears away. This time, Julian wanted to kick himself in the face for actually bringing tears to her face. That was not what he was supposed to do. He was not supposed to make her cry, but when she leaves, she always takes the piece of him with herself and every time there is just less and less of him left. "But instead, you make me feel safe and home, and I could never hate you, or be tired of you."

"All I ever do is hurt you, Ami." He sighed. "I hurt you now, I hurt you when I had the car accident, I hurt you when I kept quiet about the transfer, I hurt you before we got together. I hurt you way too much than I should."

"You have no idea, do you?" She grabbed his face and made him look down on her. "I could have broke it of a long time ago, but God, I love you so much that I choose distance because leaving you forever was not an option. If anyone is willing to escape from pain, it's me, but I'm still here." Letting go of him she continued. "You proved me so many times that you care, without even saying a word, and if that isn't making you special then I don't know what is."

"You're the special one here." He chuckled, hoping that the lump in his throat will be gone soon. "And I'm sorry. I love you."

"I love you too." She said slowly, meaning every word of it and he knew it, rather felt it deep within himself. "And I'm sorry for making you angry."

"It's okay." Julian hugged her, like he always did, holding her close making sure she was actually there.

"I hate when we fight like this." She whispered with her forehead resting against his shoulder, just above where his heart was beating million miles per hour.

"Me too." Julian admitted, his voice barely louder than hers, yet it was much stronger even if he felt the same. "We can't help it, huh?"

"Sadly." She chuckled almost bitterly because the time she was given to spend the time with him, she didn't want to waste fighting because God how much her heart broke while being away from him, she had no strength to take it anymore. Amelia didn't want to hurt him because no matter how good he was at hiding it, his eyes tell her everything. The warmth out of them doesn't just disappear, it slowly crumbles to pieces and all there is left is cold glare that she couldn't take.

"I have one question that should be worrying you more." Julian smiled down on her, genuine honest smile that Amelia loved more than her own life. "How are you going to manage on that party with bunch of new people?"

"I uhhh-ermm will manage somehow." Amelia tensed because even if she was more free than before, she was still awkward and shy as hell and so many people will probably make her smaller than the smallest bean.

"Whatever happens, you know I'm there."

"There is no way I'm letting go of your hand." Amelia piped in, with her eyes wide as plates.

"I don't mind that." Julian kissed her forehead, his hand still on her shoulders near her neck, holding her gently. He was always so gentle with her even if she wasn't physically fragile person. It was other was around, she was physically built to end your sorry ass in seconds. "So, how are you going to spend your Christmas?"

"I have no idea honestly." Amelia rubbed her eyes as they walked into the kitchen. "With my family I won't. Alice will spend it with her boyfriend's family, Lucas will probably stay in Munich. Hanna will be with her family and I know I'm always welcome there." She shrugged her shoulders, and grabbed the nearest glass before pouring some water in it.

"Then spend it with me and my family." Julian brought out the idea. "It will be just my parents and my older brother."

"Won't it seem like I'm literally invading your space?" Amelia's eyebrows tried to reach her hairline as she watched her boyfriend warily.

"What? Nonsense. My mom is always bugging me when she will meet you anyways." Julian added with a small laugh at the end. "Don't worry, they don't bite."

"I swear you have to help me with another Christmas shopping then." Amelia pointed her finger in his face acting as if she was angry. Soon she let out a small shriek because Julian almost bit her finger.

"I'm sorry, but I'm hungry."

"My finger isn't food, Jule." Amelia pouted, keeping her hands behind her backs.

"Let's go out and eat something before we go on that party." Julian grabbed his car keys from the table and turned around to face her. "C'mon, what are you waiting for."

***

It was around 5PM when Amelia and Julian got back laughing like it was the last time they will laugh in their lives. Trully, the tears from their eyes were flowing like rivers as they support each other as if they were helplessly drunk. They weren't, even so the jokes they continued to tell were as much as lame as they were funny. Nevertheless the jokes were not worthy of being mentioned, nor the couple was able to repeat the same words without bursting into maniac laughter.

Knowing herself and that she hated being rushed, Amelia walked into Julian's bedroom and gabbed things she needed from her bag. That was her dress and her makeup that she was going to put on her face. As Hanna like to say, turn herself into a clown.

Julian walked into the bathroom few times to see what was Amelia doing, and every time he had entered that certain part of living space, he had seen her put makeup on different parts of her face, wondering what was all that for. Besides mascara and little eyeshadow that he heard about, the other things looked kind of scary and in that moment he was happy that he was born male.

When she was done, Julian couldn't lie, but she really did look beautiful. She was usually beautiful to him, but the makeup suited her. She did give him a cheeky smile before closing the bathroom doors and locking them so she could change her clothes without having him bursting into the bathroom with a look of a pervert on his face. Figuring out that he should leave, he went to his room and decided to put his own clothes on.

"You done?" Julian knocked on the doors of the bathroom with his knuckles.

"Yep, just a second." Amelia answered shortly after he asked the question. "You can come in if you want to." Julian didn't waste much time before he walked into the bathroom and seeing Amelia put all her makeup, the little she owned, back in small bag she kept all her hygiene things in. His eyes did catch the sight of the bright red dress that hugged her body completely all the way to her knees. She wasn't lying when she said that dress was simple but elegant, and oh boy it suited her perfectly.

"I think I'll have to keep an eye on you." Julian smiled, leaning with his shoulder on the doorframe.

"You will?" Amelia raised her eyebrows slowly.

"Someone might take you away."

"That shouldn't concern you." Amelia shook her head while exiting the bathroom. "I've got my eyes only on you."

"That makes everything so much easier." He laughed and entered the bathroom before closing the doors. Amelia had to be honest, Julian looked way too good in that suit for her to handle it normally. Yes, when it came to the dress she was wearing, she was comfortable and confident, but Julian just got her mind spinning like he always did.

Amelia grabbed her phone and turned it on, seeing that she had been getting ready over one hour. It was amazing how fast the time flew nit just the time she had spent dressing up, but the time she had spent from the moment the intership started for her. Almost eight months has passed. Eight months that flew before her eyes faster than the speed of light.

"Are you sure that you will be okay on the party?" Julian asked her after he joined her in the room.

"If you asked me that year ago, I would tell you no and hide somewhere." She gave him assuring smile. "But, I'm actually very positive that I won't flip out or something."

"Even with cameras in your face?"

"I hope, Julian, let me hope." Amelia whined like a child and threw her slipper at his which he caught quickly. "You decided to the bow tie after all?"

"Yeah, I didn't know which tie should I take anyways." He shrugged. "Are you ready."

"I just need to take my coat and put my shoes on." Amelia nodded her head "by the way, you look very handsome."

"You look very beautiful, yourself." He smiled, not being sure if the blush on her face was the makeup or the real blush some of his words caused. But he knew he could make her blush easily so he slightly smirked.

They didn't speak much after that because they didn't know what to say. Amelia put her shoes on and her coat before following Julian out of the apartment.

The ride was spent in comfortable silence. Not exactly silence as the songs were playing from the radio, still quieted down to notch. Amelia just watched in front of herself, squeezing her hands into fists so her nails were slowly and painfully digging into her palms. The closer the party was, she was more sure that she'll probably fall flat on her face the first chance she gets. Amelia was trying to stay positive with the thoughts that she is more free, more opened up now but she was still she. And her own inner person was simmiral to small man being caught on fire of awkwardness.

Julian was the one that was much more opened up than she was, and she always wondered how he does it. But since he was so different than her, maybe that is why they were together. Completing each other in a ways, some other person just couldn't. Rather very special human being that Amelia's heart cherished.

Julian had told her that there will be paparazzi and the other football players with their partners that she will meet eventually if she continues to date him, which they both hoped that she will. Maybe she was little nervous of meeting different women that were much more beautiful than her and much more successful and Julian knew it. He was the one assuring her that he wouldn't have been with her if he didn't love her more than himself.

When they got there, there were bunch of people overwhelming the whole place. Holding Julian's hand tightly, Amelia walked by his side hoping that she will be okay and that she won't turn into a shuttering mess. She smiled tho, knowing that being her grumpy self won't help much either and that her smile might ease Julian's already worried nerves.

"Your smile says one thing, but te grip on my hand says other." Julian let out a soft chuckle that she could only hear.

"Well, you know, this is very...overwhelming." Amelia watched the crowded place move from one place to other. "Sorry if I rip your hand off in the process of staying calm."

"You'll relax as soon as you get to know the people, don't worry." Julian let go of her hand and put it on the lower part of her backs, keeping her close to him. "I bet Hanna is doing some rituals back in Bochum for you."

"Wow, you really listen to Hanna way too much." She laughed slightly as paparazzi were taking pictures of them and the other players with their partners. "You're really used to this."

"To attention?"

"To temporary blindness caused by the flashing lights of camera." She muttered. "I should have taken sun glasses with me."

"Next time, you remember that." Julian kissed her cheek before they started walking again. Julian greeted Max, who Amelia met when she was watching the practice. She had only met him out of the whole club, and she was thankful that she at least knew someone besides Julian. In her heels, she was slightly taller than the Max who was not much taller than Amelia when she was not wearing high heels.

"Oh, hi Amelia, long time no see." Max shook hands with Amelia who smiled back.

"Yeah, nice seeing you again." While Amelia said her hellos to Max, Julian looked for André and Montana. He really wanted her to get along with one of the players' parters so she had someone to talk to on the events like this. After his eyes caught the couple, he waved over them making them notice him. It wasn't really hard to notice his wide smile while he was standing to tall female in bright red dress.

"Hey, Ami." Julian smiled. "I would like you to meet André and Montana."

"Nice to meet you." Amelia smiled shyly at the couple that was standing in front of her. She knew André, from the time she was with Die Mannschaft but she never talked to him much and as for his girlfriend, this was the first time she met her. "I'm Amelia."

"So this is the famous Ami that Jule always talks about." André laughed along with Montana.

"He does?"

"You have no idea." Montana added with a chuckle. She seemed like a nice girl that didn't look like she was going to make Amelia tremble because of her shy side.

"I hope nothing bad." Amelia jokingly glared at Julian he was looking around as if he didn't know what was going on. He was proud at her because he knew she was freaking out on the inside but she was keeping her cool and made herself talk to people she had never talked too.

"Oh no, don't worry." André patted Julian's backs rather strongly making Julian suppress the groan. "All wonderful things."

"André, come with me for a second." Julian said through his teeth to chuckling blonde male.

"Amelia, don't worry." Montana assured Amelia with a nice smile. "Jule kind of warned us that you're naturally shy." Amelia breathed out, finally dropping that smile she was desperately holding onto.

"God, I thought I was going to smile for forever." The girls slowly followed their boyfriend's that were talking about something with few laughs and what not. It was weird being surrounded by so much green color after working for Schalke for whole six months. It was definitely weird being one of the WAGs. If you told her just a year ago that she will be attending Christmas party with one of the most famous German footballers she would have laughed but here she was, talking to many people she didn't know, in a place unfamilliar to her. And she wasn't feeling sick about it.

"I haven't seen you much at the matches." Montana started a conversation hoping to relax the taller girl.

"I try to come, but I'm busy with university. I should get my diploma very soon." Amelia answered honestly. There was no way she was able to relax more than she was because it was not just like her. She also wanted to break Julian's skull for leaving her alone with the girl she had never talked to.

"And? What will you do after you're done with it considering that you're finishing it early."

"I-I have no idea, honestly." Amelia whispered, while looking at Julian who was meters in front of her. Now, looking at him like that, all happy and satisfied, she couldn't just make him drop it for her and she knew that he was worth of every sacrifice that she will probably make in her life. For him, Amelia knew, that she would accept the worst of deaths. "I will probably work as professor at university in Hannover, but I haven't told to Jule anything yet."

"Why so?" They sat down, in the huge hall where many tables were. Montana could see how much Julian meant to her, and how much she meant to him. It was simply crazy how much obvious they were but in the other hand it was as beautiful.

"It's not the job I really want to do. I wanted to be a physiotherapist but my job would be in Gelsenkirchen and he is well, you know."

"Not everyone would make a such sacrifice." Montana took a sip of her drink.

"I wouldn't do it either if he wasn't more important than my career."

"Honestly." Montana stared with a smile. "I think that Jule got himself a keeper. Now, where are those guys?"

"I think they are taking random selfies." Amelia laughed seeing Julian take selfies with his teammates.

"Well, we will make one too then." Montana quickly pulled her phone out of her bag and opened the front camera. "Smileee." And so Montana snapped the picture.

***

"Look, Ame is actually having fun" Hanna threw her phone in Leon's face suddenly, and hit him in the nose quite hard.

"Ouch." Was the first thing Leon said after he had said after getting hit with a phone.

"Sorry" Hanna smiled innocently and jumped on the couch next to Leon. Let's say that in the past few days they got really really close. Much closer than they were before. Actually they were kind of acting like a couple but they weren't one. It was all too complicated. They were holding hands, hugging but never kissing. They loved each other but they still call each other friends yet in the times like this she lets him hold her little bit closer, little bit tighter. Making them little bit more than the mere friends. Just a little bit more.

"With Montana? Isn't Ame shy as hell?" Leon raised his eyebrows. "And why aren't there any Ame and Jule photos?"

"There areeee." Hanna grabbed her phone back and swiped her finger across the screen. "See." She showed him the picture on the official Wolfsburg's instagram profile the picture of Amelia and Julian when they arrived and when they were talking to André and Montana.

"I meant on their profiles."

"Okay? You want to stalk them?"

"Well, since we can't agree on which movie we should watch." Leon pulled out his phone, making sure that the blanket was staying still on the top of them both. "I might as well leave some embarrassing comments on their pictures."

"You're secretly a demon, I swear." She whispered trough her teeth, trying to suppress the smile that was slowly growing on her face.

"Say it."

"No."

"Say that I'm your demonic shit like you always do."

"Nopeee." She giggled and curled up so she was resting her head on his left shoulder. "No way."

"Hanna?"

"Leon?"

"I'm bored." He pouted and turned around so he could too, snuggle against Hanna. "Cuddle with me."

"I am." She laughed, feeling then ends of his hair tickle her neck, even so she didn't dare to move him because the warmth he was providing was just very comforting and welcoming. She couldn't believe how right Amelia was when she told her that. Knowing they weren't together yet, maybe did take the piece of that amazing feeling but God in his arms she felt like the happiest person on the planet.

Leon couldn't believe it either, that the advice he had gotten from his father worked. It wasn't about being the most atractive guy, the funniest or simply the richest. It was about being so persistent that she had to start falling at some point. With the tempo they were going he though that she will never say yes, and then at once she accepted his offer after he had prepared himself for another rejection. Now, he was cuddling with her on her couch, laughing at the pathetic jokes and stalking people on the social media. Without having her trying to strangle him. It was a long way.

"Can we stay like this forever?" Leon whispered sighing.

"Forever is along period, Leon."

"I know."

"Half of forever?" Hanna said making him shift a rather loudly. "How does that sound?"

"Not as good as forever but I can bare with it." He looked her straight in her eyes making her heart go into overdrive. It was mad how beautiful he was in her eyes. In every single way and she wasn't sure if he knew how much she loved everything about him. She didn't even know if he was aware how precious he was or how guilty she felt for saying every nasty word she did. His eyes were shiny, so shiny it looked like someone put two diamonds instead of his eyes.

"Why is your hair so fluffy?" Hanna asked, while going with her hands through his hair, lulling him to sleep slowly. He enjoyed the feeling of her hands going through his hair and every spark that ignited in his body that was caused by her touch.

"I don't know." He muttered already half asleep.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?"

"Very."

"If you fall asleep now, I will kill you and then myself because I will be too bored."

"You care too much for me to kill me."

"Huh, is that confidence in your voice?"

"It sure is." He opened only one eye, just enough to see her playfully glaring at him. "Tell me I'm wrong."

"Well you're not."

"Exactly."

"But I would still kill you."

"That makes me feel so much better now." Leon finally opened his eyes. "If I were to kiss you now, what would you do?"

"That was random." Hanna blushed madly. "Kiss back I guess. Why?"

"Just wondering." Hanna frowned slightly, her eyes slightly glaring at him and her mind buzzing around making the thoughts travel million miles per hour. It seemed like hours trully but it was seconds. Fractions of seconds really. What would she do if he kissed her right on the spot? She would kiss back. But what would he do? Hanna collected every nerve or bravery she had in herself. Every thought was blocked out of her mind as she grabbed the collar of his shirt and planted a nice kiss on his lips.

When she wanted to pull back, Leon didn't let her. Instead he held her tightly on the place and kissed her with the same amount of force like she did with him. Now, every thing about him felt right, every piece of his being that he couldn't understand was clear as day. Every dream he had about her was not as amazing as he imagined because anything that was compared to the way her lips felt on his was not able to reach that level.

And Hanna? Hanna couldn't believe how right Amelia was. Something like that, something as amazing, as good, as heartwarming and healing was impossible to describe in million words, let alone in just few. She couldn't describe it. She was alive, excited but calm, she felt like she could move the mountains and open the seas. God forbid the fireworks. His lips felt like someone opened the whole new world, the whole new something. Something powerful enough to make her more alive than she had even been in her life.

"Why did you do that?" Leon asked almost out of breath.

"Just wondering." She smiled widely, being extremely happy that she stepped out of her comfort zone. "I was wondering what would you do."

"Are you satisfied with your discovery?" Leon asked; being dangerously close to her. The distance between them minimal.

"I would lie if I told you that I'm not."

"You surprised me there, I didn't think you have enough bravery."

"You were taking forever." She tried to say something more but this time he kissed her, and now that was a real kiss she longed for so long. It was passionate more than the first one, it was million times more amazing, it was something that could sweep her of her feet.

***

Julian put his hand back around her waist, making sure that he didn't lose her in the crowd, even if she was really easy to spot. At least to him. How couldn't you spot tall girl in heels, red dress that hugged her every curve, and more beautiful than angel? Okay, maybe he considered her angel because he was in love with her, but it was no exception.

The Christmas party was almost over, and he was slightly tired but he saw that Amelia was having a nice time while talking to Montana, he didn't bother her much until this very moment where he had to turn into that clingy boyfriend that craved his girlfriend's attention. Not that it was hard to achieve that. All girls did was talk about Jule and André and how silly those footballers were.

"You look tired." Amelia said, looking at his now red eyes. "Want to go home?"

"Just a little bit, but don't mind me." He gave her one of those charming smiles of his. "I see you are having fun with Montana so don't mind me."

"Aren't you silly." She laughed. "Let's go home if you're tired. Montana and I exchanged numbers, we will have plenty of time to talk."

"You did?"

"You wanted me to step out of my comfort zone? See, I'm so far away from it I can feel the panic overcoming me."

"Are you alright?"

"Oh yeah." She shook her head. "But you know me, shy and awkward."

"You're far more free than you were when I only met you. You were a shuttering mess." He joked, as they stood on the balcony and talked. "Blushing too if I remember correctly."

"Rub it in my face, yeah?" She pouted earning a soft peck on her pouting lips.

"But you were really cute." Julian smirked. "Really, really cute."

"You think I was cute while shuttering like someone put me in the ice tub?"

"The blushing part was cute. The shuttering part was insanely funny considering that you talked normally while introducing to the team." He mocked her.

"At least I was funny and cute, right?"

"You still are, liebe." Amelia's face turned redder than her dress and she smiled at the floor. She was never going to get used to being called beautiful, or cute. Or it was just him and his words that meant more than any other word coming from any other person.

"Flirt."

"I'm honest."

"Still, you're a flirt."

"You flirt back."

"I never said I don't."

"Touche."

"Oh, I have something to tell you." Amelia added with a smile, making all the nervousness go away from Julian. "In few days I will have a job interview in Hannover."

"Hannover? You're going to work in their club?"

"No. University in Hannover." Amelia corrected him on which Julian raised his eyebrows. "As professor."

"A professor? Since when?"

"Always?" Amelia said, but it sounded more like a question than the answer. "That was always my dream job before I started to love football."

"Alright. Professor Beck, which subject do you plan on teaching."

"Anatomy probably, physiotherapy part too."

"I thought you despised anatomy." Amelia laughed at his comment.

"I despised my professor. Not the subject."

"So that means, that I will have to stop running in my sleep?" Julian asked, the smile breaking out on his face.

"If you want to keep me alive."

"I would keep you either way." He hugged her completely. "Don't tell me you have a lot of shoes."

"Just running ones."

"Oh thank you god."

A/N: FINALLY. I'm sorry for the late update but I was quite busy around the Christmas so yeah. I also needed to figure out the plot for the next few chapters. This is not my best chapter so far but it is the best I could pull of considering that my mind is on the next few chapters. Love ya all and I apologize for the all mistakes.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

11.9K 620 12
•the sequel to 'The Night'• What happenes when coincidence brings people together who have lost trust in one another two months ago? ©durmmels, 2015...
91.1K 1.8K 57
When a 24 year old Ruby Muller visit her good old friends which was basically her older brother best friends from the famous football team Bayern Mun...
22.2K 780 11
«You think you would never do something like that for money but when you have it in front of you, it looks you in the eye and you just fall.» |comple...
71.2K 2.2K 37
"because you, marcelle vaugrenard, are going to be so fucking in love with me."