Karma

By Treacletoes

Continuation of Immaculate... Sang and the boys are hoping for a quiet time. But every action has a reactio... More

Moving On
Just Dance
Sundays
Betty
Make or Break
Precipice
Questions and Answers
Sandwich
I do not snore!
Dipstick
Songbird
The Morgans
The Academy
Jasmine
Encore
Consequences
Uncle Sam
Erica
"We are no longer needed."
The definition of unfaithful
I see you, Sang.
Exchange
No plan
Monster
Plans
Snow
Pink hair and pool balls.
Family
Conflicted
Sometimes there are no happy endings.

Intro

8.4K 252 14
By Treacletoes

Thank you to everyone who has read, commented on and voted on Immaculate.  :)

There was no way I was going to be able to get the whole thing done in 200 hundred chapters and so Karma was born. :)

There are still a few issues that I have wanted to explore and I hope to at least try to do that in this story.  I hope I can do it justice and that you enjoy this one as well.

Huge thank you to the wonderful zoe1uk1988 for the beautiful cover. Thank you, Zoe. :)

First chapter will be up soon. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 1.6K 30
When the world changes overnight, and Sang finds herself separated from the nine boys she loves, how can she survive until they are all reunited? I'...
218K 12.2K 37
What happens when 9 Academy guys take on a new assignment, then meet a girl that they all feel something for? Can they keep their minds on the job wh...
165K 6.2K 59
What if a second bird was joining Sang and the Academy boys. Sang and James are like night and day. Winter and Summer. Where Sang can be quiet and ti...
183K 9.7K 20
**COMPLETED** Sang is a wolf or more specifically a wolf shifter. For years she has had to survive by herself. But when the Blackbourne pack saves he...