A pain in our world. [Kaulitz...

By AyoTokio

About a girl going through a state of depression. It seems like that only person she can really relate to is... More

The letters.
There she is.
Time to rock.
After the concert.
We have a strong relationship.
On top of the world.
What next?
I don't wanna talk to anyone.
What now?
Almost together again.
First night in Germany.
What happened?
Love last forever.
It all ends.

Where to now?

413 8 6
By AyoTokio

It's been about 2 months since  I saw Bill, and texted me, I love you. That night, was the best night I ever had. I'm still not so sure if I really love him yet.

Their tour should be over by now. Bill said that he would come visit before they leave back to Germany. I have a feeling he won't. *sigh.....*

I do my normal routine for school, as always with Ebony. I feel, sad. Maybe because I won't see Bill again? I don't know.....

We walk down to the bus stop where we meet up with Ana. 

"Jackie, what's wrong?" Ana asks

"Yea, you seem weird.. Are you okay?"

"yea, i'll be fine.."

The girls knew something was wrong. Of course they have to worry about me, which makes them feel sad...

"Well listen, I was texting with Tom this morning and he said he has a surprise for all of us at lunch today. He didn't say what it was though."

Maybe  they would show up? I don't know that is the only thing I could think of. But I kept that thought to myself. Basically, today I will keep to  myself.....

~~

School..

~~~

Ah, lunchtime. The time I loved to spend with my girls.The time, now where the surprise is going to happen..~~

Well, lunch is almost over.. I guess Tom was just joking.

As we are about to leave, the Principal makes an announcement.. "attention students, please make your way to the auditorium."

Everybody starts running down. Ebony, Ana and I are the last ones to enter the room. The principal tells Ebony and Ana to go backstage. I have to sit in the front of the stage. Once I sit down, everybody hears Ebony and Ana scream. It was out of excitement. They screamed the same way when we were going to the concert.

The curtains draw back. All I see is a microphone and the piano. The people next to me cover my eyes. I can only hear someone playing a few notes on the piano, and someone checking the mic. Seconds later, they move their hands and I see.......... Bill and Tom. 

I smiled like crazy. I tried not to scream. Some tears went down my face.

Then Bill said, "This song, is for a very special girl. Jackie."

I blush hard. I look right into his eyes, just like at the concert, as he is singing, Zoom. I don't really understand what he is singing, but he makes it so sexy.

When the song is over, I walk up on stage giving Bill a big hug and kiss. Everyone starts 'awwws'. Ebony, Ana and Georg walk out on stage.

Then, the bell rings. Everybody is running out like rats. I look into Bills eyes and walk away slowly from him. I turn around to see the principal behind me. He says, "I will let the boys stay with you girls the rest of the day. But only today."

"wow, thank you."

"you're welcome. Now get to class before you are all late."

We all run down the stairs. We grab our backpacks and head off to German class. I don't know how i'm going to focus since Bill is here with me.

When we sit down in German class, Bill doesn't like the look of the teacher. When she starts teaching us, Bill whispers to me, "she is pronouncing almost everything wrong."

I whisper back, "I know. Ebony says the same thing to me but the teacher doesn't listen to her. Which is stupid since Ebony is from Germany."

"What a dumb teacher."

"Is their something you two would like to say?" the teacher asks

Bill answers, "Uh, ja you are pronouncing almost everything wrong. How did you learn German anyway?"

"I lived in Germany for 6 years."

"Well, whatever you learned is wrong."

"What makes you think you know German more than me?" she says

Bill looks down at me with an angry look.

"Do you not know who I am or my brother over there or our friend?" as he points at Tom and Georg.

"No, I don't know who you guys are, and how should I know who you are?"

"wow........ We're Tokio Hotel. You know, GERMAN  band from GERMANY."

"yeah, never heard of you."

"yea, whatever." Bill says, as he sits down with more fury.

The teacher rolls her eyes then asks on every word if she is saying it right.

"i'm done talking with you." Bill says to her. He whispers to me, "I will teach you the write way at home, sweetie."

I just smile at him.

The bell rings, and Bill couldn't have walked out faster...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we are all walking to our bus, Tom stops us.

"Where do you girls think you are going?" Tom says

"We are going to our bus to go home." Ebony says

"Do you think we are just gonna leave you here? No, you are coming with us in the limo."

We smile and walk down to the limo.  As we are on the way back to my house, I just lay in Bill's arms. Falling in and out of sleep.

We get out and notice that Ana and Georg aren't. "Hey, aren't you guys coming?" I ask

"no, not yet. We are gonna ride down to go rock climbing. We'll be back later." Georg says

"Okay, bye."

We watched as the limo drove away.

We get in the house. Ebony and Tom go to her room..(of course)

Bill and I go to mine. I didn't have homework so I threw my backpack on the floor next to my desk.

Bill and I sat on my bed.. We just talked. for hours. Seriously, we were talking so much, that we weren't hungry and we missed  dinner. My parents are out of town for the weekend. So we are home alone. :)

Bill is staring at me as i'm texting Ebony.. Haha we are too lazy to get up and go in the same room and talk... But Ebony is about to sex with Tom... and I have the feeling Tom doesn't want to let her go haha.

Bill starts kissing down on my neck......... I start to moan a little. Then he starts biting down on my neck. I can't help but moan more....

"I love you Bill. Now please stop."

He looks at me, "Are you just saying that to get me to stop, or do you really love me?"

"I really love you."

"then prove it to me, sweetie."

I look at his pants.. I unbuckle his belt and pull down his pants. He does the same to me.

~~~~

"hmmm, Bill.... Billa........ Billaconda!!"

Bill stops kissing me and looks at me weird. "What? Billaconda?"

"Yea. Oh, you didn't know we aliens call your dick Billaconda? Haha oops, well now you know!"

"Do you call Toms dick, a 'Tomaconda' then?"

"Some aliens do, but we just call him, 'our sexgott."

Bill and I start kissing again..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finished. Now I lay next to Bill. his arm around me.

"I love you Bill."

"I love you Jackie."

We fall asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 637 15
Being the younger sister of a famous drummer is hard for 12 year old Y/N SchΓ€fer. She's not embarrassed about it or anything she loves her brothers w...
432K 5K 39
Y/N attends a Tokio Hotel concert and the unthinkable happens. WARNING: Smut. New story on my page out now!
97.2K 1.6K 41
You're a known teen celebrity in America before moving to Germany because of your parents split. The news was all over you and you needed a break so...
28.6K 272 54
" It's me and you, now I've been waiting Think I wanna make that move, now Baby, tell me how you like it" You been a part of a band called tokio hote...