locked away | brooklyn beckha...

By riverettes

- completed Vienna Depp loves her life. Born from a perfect family with a loving father and sister however, n... More

foreword
cast & playlist
01 |
02 |
03 |
04 |
05 |
06 |
07 |
09 |
10 |
11 |
12 |
13 |
14 |
15 |
16 | epilogue

08 |

1.1K 46 2
By riverettes

brooklyn beckham

I walked pass the rooms at the hospital.

340, 341, 342,

343.

I waited outside the door.

"Vienna, please wake up." I heard from inside.

"Johnny, honey, she'll be alright." A female voice said.

"She's in a bloody coma, Amber!" Mr Depp yelled shocking me.

I harden my grip on the flowers I bought. I reached for the handle and opened the door. I saw Vienna sleeping peacefully on the bed with a rather pale face. Mr Depp holding her hand with a swollen eye and Mrs Depp resting her hand on Mr Depp's shoulders. One Direction sitting on the side of the room with pale faces and on the other, Chloe, Hailee, Gigi, Kendal, Shawn Mendes and Nick Robinson.

"How is she?" I asked my voice shaking.

"Brooklyn," Chloe said. "She's in coma."

"W-what? C-coma..?"

Gigi covered her face with her hands sobbing lightly. Kendall hugged her and sobbed as well. Chloe was struggling to keep her tears inside and Hailee holding onto Chloe's hand.

"The doctor didn't tell us any more information." Nick said firmly.

"M-mr Depp?" He turned around to face me. He looked horrible. "Flowers for her." I handed him the flowers.

"T-thank you Brooklyn." He gave me a hug. He stared at the flowers, "Roses, how did you know?" He asked me.

"Memories." I gave him a sad smile.

"DAD??" Someone yelled and the door opened and revealed a blond girl standing with puffy eyes. "Vienna!" She ran to the bed and hugged her.

"Is she alright..?"

"She's in coma Lily." Mr Depp replied.

"No. No. No."

I walked towards the 1D members and leaned on the wall.

"She can't just be in coma for no reason." I whispered to Niall.

"I think its of lost of oxygen in her brain." He replied.

****
Everyone soon left after a few hours. Kendall, Chloe and Gigi were left in tears since they were the closes ones to her. 1D, Shawn and Nick left. Mr and Mrs Depp also left with Lily. Now, I was left alone.

I sat beside the bed. Ranting about my life to her. Even though I'm clueless if she's listening to everything I said.

I soon fell asleep until someone woke me up.

"Buster? Wake up."

I opened my eyes to see my mum and dad with sad smiles on their faces, their eyes puffy. I saw Harper holding Vienna's hand and Romeo and Cruz just starring at the sleeping form of Vienna.

"Come on, lets go home." Mum said.

"Please Mum, let me stay."

"Brooklyn. There are rules here." My mum said firmly.

I let out an angry sigh and stood up grumpily. I was about to exit the room when I saw mom standing in front of the bed with her hands over her mouth.

"Lets go." I snapped shoving my hands in my jacket's pockets.

"My dear," Mum said. "I feel so sorry for Johnny and Amber."

"I hope she's alright." Dad said by the door.

Mum stood in front of the hospital bed. Her expression unreadable.

"L-lets go." Her voice shook after a few minutes of silence.

She stormed out of the room. Dad gave me a worried look.

"Harper. Come on now dear."

"Dada, is she asleep?" Harper asked with pleading eyes.

"Harper." Dad said in a more firm voice. "Come."

"When will she wake up?" She asks again looking at Vienna.

"Harper. Don't make me go there and carry you."

Harper looked scared. She quickly followed Dad out the hospital door with a final look at Vienna before leaving.

****

"Brooklyn." I look at her beautiful eyes now filled with anger. I hated the look on her face.

"Do you actually love me?"

I froze.

"Answer me! I'm tired of living in the shadows and seeing you eyeing on another one." She exclaimed as tears pour out from her eyes and began waving her arms furiously.

Its been days already. Vienna's still in coma. My dear bestfriend.

"Sonia...."

"Don't Sonia me!" She yelled.

I sat still, pressing my body on the couch, applying pressure.

"Brooklyn! Are we going to the..." Romeo came to the room. "Hospital..." his voice died. "Never mind.."

"Hang on! Romeo, come back!" Sonia yelled.

Romeo's face turned pale. He looked at me

Help me!

I began to panic.

"Romeo. Tell me the truth." Sonia said clutching his wrists. "Has Brooklyn been meeting Vienna after all these times?"

Romeo gulped. He searched my eyes.

"Leave him out of this." I snapped.

"Tell me Romeo."

"Let go!" She hardens the grip on his wrist. "Okay okay! Yes! Isn't it obvious? Both our families are close to one another!" Romeo exclaimed. "Let go!"

"You--"

"Hello everyone and welcome to E News!" The tv host interrupted Sonia.

"The teen star, Vienna Depp still remains in coma after a tragic accident at the AMAs. Is Brooklyn Beckham secretly dating Vienna? Paparazzis have spotted him visiting every single day with his little brother Romeo. Tune in to find out more--"

I quickly changed the channel and avoid eye contact with Sonia.

"You know what Brooklyn?" She said flustered. "Why don't you run to your secret girlfriend now? Tell her you love her!"

That crossed the line.

"We're over Sonia. Get the hell out of my house. I don't want to see you!"

"That's it?" Tears rolled down her eyes. "That's all you're going to say? You're an asshole." She grabbed her bag and ran out the house leaving with a loud BANG!.

"Lemme guess. She's out?" Dad said as he entered the living room.

I let out an angry sigh.

"Alright. Never date girls like that. Phew, that was a nasty fight." Dad said.

"She has a hard grip!" Romeo said rubbing his wrists.

Ring!!

I checked my phone.

Chloë G. Mortez

"Hello?" I answered.

"Brooklyn." Her voice filled my ears.
"She's awake."

****
vienna depp

"So after almost four weeks in coma, not celebrating Christmas nor New Years, you come here and tell me you're probably dating my bestfriend?!" I yelled in excitement but a tint of weakness appeared.

"Em.. yes?" Kendall replied.

"Holy mother!! You fudging serious??!" I yelled.

"Yes deary. Now shush!" She placed her hand over my mouth.

"KENDALL AND HARRY SITTING ON THE TREE!! K I S S I N-----"

"What's all that noise?" Harry came in.

"Oops." I teased Kendall as she rolls her eyes and burry her head in my covers.

"How are you?" Harry asked as he holds my hands.

"Alright. Except for the fact that you are actually dating---"

"---KENDALL!! HARRY AND KENDALL SITTING ON THE TREE---!!"

Harry presses his hand on my mouth.

"Jesus shut up!" He flushed red.

"You can't stop me!" I did the John Cena style.

"Vienna!!" Chloe entered the room and tackled me into a hug.

"Chloe bear!" I jumped on her and we fell on the ground. "Ya know what?!" I half-yelled.

"What?"

"HARRY AND KENDALL---!!!"

"Not again!" Harry wailed as he smacked his forehead.

Chloe laughed and got up.

"Vienna." She looked at me suddenly serious.

"Sup?"

"Brooklyn broke up with Sonia..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 7.5K 36
[Trilogy: Please Read "Life After Marriage" before reading this book!] Victoria and Odell are back 16 years later with their now grown up children So...
2.5K 12 21
Every girl has a best friend, a boyfriend and true love, you'll be very lucky if you're the same one. A story in which a girl had to pick between two...
149K 2.7K 37
My name's Sierra. Everyone thinks my life is so perfect just because my mother happens to be one of the most famous fashion designers in the world. W...
39K 366 23
Ava Beckham is the 5th child of David and Victoria Beckham. Her siblings Brooklyn, Romeo, Cruz and Harper all feature in this book alongside her when...