08 |

brooklyn beckham

I walked pass the rooms at the hospital.

340, 341, 342,

343.

I waited outside the door.

"Vienna, please wake up." I heard from inside.

"Johnny, honey, she'll be alright." A female voice said.

"She's in a bloody coma, Amber!" Mr Depp yelled shocking me.

I harden my grip on the flowers I bought. I reached for the handle and opened the door. I saw Vienna sleeping peacefully on the bed with a rather pale face. Mr Depp holding her hand with a swollen eye and Mrs Depp resting her hand on Mr Depp's shoulders. One Direction sitting on the side of the room with pale faces and on the other, Chloe, Hailee, Gigi, Kendal, Shawn Mendes and Nick Robinson.

"How is she?" I asked my voice shaking.

"Brooklyn," Chloe said. "She's in coma."

"W-what? C-coma..?"

Gigi covered her face with her hands sobbing lightly. Kendall hugged her and sobbed as well. Chloe was struggling to keep her tears inside and Hailee holding onto Chloe's hand.

"The doctor didn't tell us any more information." Nick said firmly.

"M-mr Depp?" He turned around to face me. He looked horrible. "Flowers for her." I handed him the flowers.

"T-thank you Brooklyn." He gave me a hug. He stared at the flowers, "Roses, how did you know?" He asked me.

"Memories." I gave him a sad smile.

"DAD??" Someone yelled and the door opened and revealed a blond girl standing with puffy eyes. "Vienna!" She ran to the bed and hugged her.

"Is she alright..?"

"She's in coma Lily." Mr Depp replied.

"No. No. No."

I walked towards the 1D members and leaned on the wall.

"She can't just be in coma for no reason." I whispered to Niall.

"I think its of lost of oxygen in her brain." He replied.

****
Everyone soon left after a few hours. Kendall, Chloe and Gigi were left in tears since they were the closes ones to her. 1D, Shawn and Nick left. Mr and Mrs Depp also left with Lily. Now, I was left alone.

I sat beside the bed. Ranting about my life to her. Even though I'm clueless if she's listening to everything I said.

I soon fell asleep until someone woke me up.

"Buster? Wake up."

I opened my eyes to see my mum and dad with sad smiles on their faces, their eyes puffy. I saw Harper holding Vienna's hand and Romeo and Cruz just starring at the sleeping form of Vienna.

"Come on, lets go home." Mum said.

"Please Mum, let me stay."

"Brooklyn. There are rules here." My mum said firmly.

I let out an angry sigh and stood up grumpily. I was about to exit the room when I saw mom standing in front of the bed with her hands over her mouth.

"Lets go." I snapped shoving my hands in my jacket's pockets.

"My dear," Mum said. "I feel so sorry for Johnny and Amber."

"I hope she's alright." Dad said by the door.