Sadistic

By raggaraddy

"I strike again, putting all of my energy into the blow of the whip. He screams again..." This is not your av... More

Chapter One- My Victim
Chapter Two- The role I play
Chapter Three- A new challange
Chapter Four- Who am I dealing with?
Chapter Five- Playing his game
Chatper Six- How to deal with defiance.
Chapter Seven- More than one way.
Chapter Eight- Something horrible

Sadistic

33.4K 258 45
By raggaraddy

Attention- I am letting you know that this book is quiet intense and graphic. So please don't complain and tell me that is cruel cause that's how it was written. If you complain I'll ignore you.

Also This book is from my other account Boom_Boom_Pow, So don't think I stole it. Its mine I'm just posting it on this account.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED :)

Prelude-

I am a girl.

I am young at only twenty.

I am human, in a world filled with monsters and creatures of the night.

I may seem weak. But I am the most fear inspiring person you will ever have the displeasure meeting. I am in charge of getting information out of people. Or if they simply need to suffer, I handle that too. My methods are brutal and extremely effective.

If i know your weakness there is no way you can ever defy me. And everybody has a weakness...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 8 22
"I have been waiting to meet my mate, My whole entire life..Why would you put your hands on me you are my mate." Talking through clenched teeth. He g...
1.4K 8 12
Hoping to shake this human off once and for all, I twisted my body around rapidly with a plan to put my words into action. When I was on my way to pu...
1.2K 15 21
A piercing scream left her dried lips as another slash whipped her bare back. A crimson color liquid poured down each slash onto the marble floor. My...
299K 7.8K 43
Blood drying on my neck I punched him in his stomach. and said loudly, "Look what you did!" All he said was ,"All I did was mark you." "Told you you...