Chester Bennington Love Story

By Universal_Skye

A little sweet n bitter love story between Chester Bennington and his best friend's daughter, Mia. A little o... More

Surprise!! (part 1)
Surprise (part 2)
Surprise (part 3)
Take This All Away
Happiness
I'll Never Give Up
Oh My Goddness
Chazzy Chaz PA
Again
Authors Note
Runaway
Real Life
Hide And Seek
Authors Note
One Step Closer
In The End
Nobody's Listening
Nobody's Listening (Part 1)
Nobody's Listening (Part 2)
Authors Note
Nobody's Listening (Part 3)
Truth
Another Hectic Day
Uh oh

Never Give Up (part 2)

261 10 0
By Universal_Skye

He came n hugged me. "Shh... Shh.. Don't cry Mia!! I will support you forever if I have a chance Mia. You are not a bitch. You are a pure hearted and beautiful girl. And for the kiss....

I don't care about it."

FEW SECONDS OF SILENCE

"OH FUCK" Chaz whispered.

"YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THE KISS!?!?! oh yeah, why will you. You are a Rock star. Why will you care about a kiss from an ordinary girl like me. I m the idiot one here to hope like you care."

"SHIT....... Mia you are misunderstanding the way I said coz I meant that I don't care about we are seen kissing or not." He was saying while he held my arms with his hands. Then he hugged me tightly.

I broke the hug n stood up and ran from the room through the hall, stairs n got out of the house. I was still sad that Chester didn't care. I knew that he really didn't care, but my heart didn't want to accept.

I was walking down the road, sobbing for few minutes. But then I suddenly realized that I was lost, this is the first time here. I saw a small park so I continued to walk to the swing. I sat on the swing quietly. Then I thought what the hell m I doing?!?! I m not in any position to be angry n run away! I m not even a thing before him, shit I did an huge mistake again!! Fuck n I don't know where I m!! Suddenly I got a chill down to my spine. I think this doesn't sound like a good sign, right!?

Suddenly I hear somebody come from behind. I thought I could go away from that swing but it was too late. He put a black cloth on my head so I could not see a thing. And obviously I couldn't see a thing. I felt the hand of a man when I was fighting back. I was too scared. What will happen to me!?
Then I got unconscious.

**********

Hello guys, thank you So much for reading this fanfic. I'd love to hug all of u guys. I know this is short but I'll make the next one verryyy biiggg. Soryy. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 146 14
After a terrible car accident that left her in the hospital for months, and an abusive relationship with an unfaithful boyfriend, Evelyn Diaz is "sav...
16.3K 822 29
This is a fanfiction of Chester Bennington and Linkin Park. Hope you guys like it. I didn't own Linkin Park or anyone of the songs, characters, sadly...
2.4K 31 39
It all started during the summer of 1993. Roxie Elise Callahan was just your average 16 year old! Well almost, other than the fact that he mother was...
8.1K 332 24
When Scarlet suddenly sees Chester Bennington standing in her school hallway, she thinks she is going crazy.