Flawful

By xChar__

not perfect baby, no I'm not perfect - baby. More

-Hiya-
❤︎ Chapter 1 ❤︎
Welcome
New Us
Rising Alone
The First of the Last
New Friends
High School Flow
Shopping and Meetings
Admittance
Deeper
Movies
2nd Week
What Are We?
Play it Cool
Downfall
Downfall (pt. 2)
Maxed Out
Patience
Super Hoe
King Who?
Damien
Realizing
Lunch & Movies
Stitches and Snails
Can't Take it Slow
The Cleansing
Happy
Change of Plans
"Always,"
Movie Night
Old Friends
The Challenge
Graduation Day
Epilogue

Out of My Character

927 30 6
By xChar__

OUTFIT IN MULTIMEDIA

-

Majianna

I woke up to warm arms circled around my back. My eyelids fluttered open and revealed a resting King. I stared down at his small nostrils as they flared open and closed while he breathed. His thick plump lips were so tempting, I wanted to peck them but I forced myself not to. I crawled from underneath his grip and checked the clock, 6:02.

 I still had more than a hour left to sleep. Sighing in relief, I ducked back into his arms and he absentmindedly, wrapped me into his arms. A small smile of content stretched across my lips as I fell into a deep sleep.

------------------------------------

7:15 

I woke up to soft taps on my butt. I looked up and seen King staring up at the ceiling while making a beat on my ass. It resembled Two Chains- I'm Different. I smiled a little before jiggling so he could know I was up. He looked down at me and swooped down to land a kiss on my lips when I pulled away.

"Mm mm morning breath." I mumbled, moving out his grip. I switched the light on and headed to my closet. I looked behind me and seen King still in the bed, staring at my ass. "Boy get up. We gon be late." I scolded. He groaned before flipping over in the bed and trynna fall back asleep. 

"Babyy-" I whined a little before cutting myself off. His head instantly flew up, a cocky smirk playing on his lips. "That was a mistake." I justified. "Oh, no..I think you meant that." He said, sliding out the bed and making his way over to me. He lowered his lips to mines, leaving barely any room before tapping his tongue on my lower lip.

I groaned, wanting more but I pulled back before I let things get out of hand. I missed his kisses tbh. Its been like a whole 2 weeks without getting a single one. Yesterday when he pressed his lips against mines for the food, that wasn't a real kiss. His lips was on and off within a matter of seconds. Besides, his intentions weren't to kiss me at the moment, his goal was the food.

He walked away and grabbed his duffel while I bent low and started digging in my drawers. To be honest, I didn't know what I wanted to wear..

King walked past me and headed into the shower while I struggled to find an outfit. I groaned, looking at the different shades of crop tops I had. I'm tired of those though.

20 minutes passed and I still couldn't find anything I wanted to wear. I heard the door of the bathroom swing open and turned around to see King in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. I ogled his muscles for a second and dropped my eyes a little lower before quickly turning around. I felt my mouth fill with saliva as I replayed his body in my mind over and over.

 I heard him chuckle a little behind me. I turned around to see what's so funny when he dropped his towel. My hands flew to my eyes before I could see anything and slowly walked into the closet completely, shutting and locking the door behind me for extra measures.

While in the closet, I pulled out a red polo shirt with a black logo and some black uniform joggers along with my Breds. I slid into the outfit and headed out the closet when I figured the coast was clear. King was stretched out on the bed, phone in and (thank God) fully dressed.
He had on a royal blue jersey that had the number 88 on it, a pair of black joggers and Air Jordan Retro 6's in royal blue and white.

 He had on a white and gold watch and from the smell, some good cologne. I made my way over to him and he gave my outfit an once over before pouting. "I wanted us to match." He complained, putting his phone down and pulling me into his lap. I rolled my eyes and thought about what I had in my closet, now tgari think about it.

I do have something similar to his outfit. Getting off his lap, I headed back into my closet and pulled out a royal blue jersey that had the number 89 on the front with a floral pattern and white strips on the sides. I added my all black leggings and the royal blue and white Air Jordan Retro 6's.

 I headed out and put a white and gold watch on, a gold necklace that had a circular pendant, some small gold studs and headed into the bathroom. I separated my hair into two sections. Each part I twirled around into little pom pom buns. When I finished, I laid my edges down, sprayed a little perfume and brushed my teeth. I rubbed some lip gloss into my lips before walking out the bathroom. I picked up my MK Coach purse and wrapped my arm around the strap.

"K, ready?" I asked, grabbing my phone off the charger and checking the battery. "Maji, you rea-" King asked but cut himself off. I looked up and caught him staring at my chest. Confused, I looked down and realized I had a few buttons undone.

 "Pig." I mumbled before buttoning them. He gave me a sheepish smile before getting off the bed and making his way over to me.

"Now can I get a kiss?" He asked, ducking his head down near my mouth. I swerved him and let him kiss my cheek. I smiled and headed downstairs. It was already 8:12.

When I came down, I didn't see anyone but I heard noise. It sounded like a man....two? And I heard Ma's voice too..

I paid it no mind, maybe she was on the phone with her boss.. "I'm out Ma!" I called. I heard her faint reply of 'OK' and dipped out the house.

I headed to the garage and picked out a royal blue 2015 Range Rover. I headed over to it and plugged the keys into the ignition. Moving me out the drivers seat, he lifted me up into the passenger. I gave him a strange look but stayed silent. I really didn't wanna drive anyway.

On the way there he stopped at the store. Without asking any questions he went inside and left me in here. What is wrong with him? Just as I was about to emerge out the car and give him a piece of my mind, he came out 3 stuffed bags in his hand. He came inside and handed me two, while taking one for himself.

I looked down at them and noticed he bought me mad snacks, including my favorite candy. He got me a Coke and Fanta. I raised an eyebrow and he scratched the back of his neck. "Didn't know which one was your favorite." He explained before sticking the key in the ignition. "Aww." I cooed, leaning over to peck his cheek.

He mumbled something about my kiss being in the wrong spot and sped out the parking space. I chuckled a little before ripping open a pack of Beef Jerky.

Yum

When we got to school, luckily we weren't late. We actually had a spare 10 minutes before classes actually started. I hopped out the car while King locked up. I lifted the two snack bags but he quickly grabbed it from me, and stuffed the car keys into my purse.

Well, somebody's being a gentleman today...I guess chivalry isn't dead after all. He waited til I walked up in front of him before circling his arms around my waist and laying his chin on my shoulder. "Baby, that ass...." He groaned in my ear. I started laughing and he soon joined in before kissing the side of my ear and letting me go.

 By this time we were by my locker. His locker was directly across from mines. I stuffed my snacks into my locker before grabbing the books I would need for class. King did the same and when we finished Prince, Chae, Kaylie and Damien were standing around looking between me and King like .. "What happened?"

"Oooooh so y'all together now?" Chae asked, sliding in between me and King. We both shook our head no but couldn't help but smile. I guess we just have that bond that can't be broken, regardless of how the cookie crumbles, something is always going to bring us back together.
The bell rung and King looked down at me, silently asking if I wanted a piggy back ride.

 I smiled before jumping on his back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and allowed him to carry me to Chorus. Remembering last time, I hopped off his back before coming in. As I did so, I heard a slight tear. My eyes widened, as did Prince's as he examined me head to toe to check if it came from me.

Yup..

Sure enough, I had a gigantic rip in the center of my leggings. "What the hellllll man." I complained. "Its ok." he reassured me before grabbing my hand and pulling me to a nearby janitors closet. "Take your leggings off." He instructed. I looked him up and down before raising an eyebrow. "Excuse me?" I said, putting my hand on my hip. He not slick, he was probably up in here with Kamiyah, matter fact I bet he was, and trynna bring me in here so he-

My thoughts were cut off by him shaking his head. "No I mean, take them off so you can wear your jersey like a dress." He said. I nodded before stepping out the leggings. It did slick look like a dress but it barely passed my knees..way too short for my liking.

"Uh uh..too short." he complained. "Don't you think I know that?" I snapped, tugging on the fabric in an attempt to lengthen it. I snatched my leggings up and shoved them in my purse. I grabbed the door handle but he grabbed me back. "I'm not liking how this look." He groaned, staring down at me. I shrugged, I know it look tacky but shit, I was not about to walk in there with some holey leggings..sorry.

"I knowww." I replied before walking out and heading into the Chorus room just in time before the bell rung. I sat down in my section in the back, laying my purse on my lap for coverage. King took a seat besides me and laid his head in my lap for extra protection.

The class soon filled up and majority of the people couldn't seem to get they eyes off us. Maybe it was because my thighs were so bare, or maybe it was because me and King are back on good terms.. Regardless, it's no ones business but ours.

Mr.Jones came in and took attendance. After a minute or two, his eyes flew to me and King. He raised an eyebrow but remained silent. He started working on the Alto section, leaving everyone else to conversate.

"Maji.."King called, rubbing his curls against my stomach. I looked down at him before replying, "Hmm?"

"I'm hungry.." he complained, lifting his head up so he was looking into my eyes. "Oop, too bad." I said before pulling my phone out. "What I tell you bout that mouth?" he said, wrinkling his eyebrows and sitting up straight. "Boy I-" I started but was cut off by him lowering his lips to mines into an almost kiss. He flicked his tongue out and tapped it on my bottom lip. I groaned, leaning in but he just pulled back and laid back in my lap. "Play too much." I groaned, plucking his neck.

He gave me a sheepish grin before turning over.

---------------

Lunch

I rushed to my locker and grabbed my snacks before digging in and retrieving a bag of Hot Cheetos. King was behind me, doing the same. I popped open my bag and headed to the cafeteria. I would normally wait, but right now I'm too hungry. King followed behind me and together we sat at a table in the back. He looked at the bag of chips in my hand before looking down in his bag and pouted.

"What's wrong?" I asked, trynna look into his bag and see what happened. "I don't have none of those..let's share." he suggested, coming across the table to sit besides me. I rolled my eyes and lifted my upper lip. "How you don't have it, you the one who bought it." I snapped, clutching on to my bags. "Don't be selfish." he said before dumping all his food on the table, taking my bags and dumping them out as well.

"See..share." he said, waving his hand over the food. I rolled my eyes before snatching a pack of Starburst. Chae, Prince, Damien and Kaylie made their way over to us, pouting. Chae sat in the seat besides me and started digging in my bag of chips. "Uh uh!" I yelped, slapping her hands away.

"Why you gotta be like that?" she pouted before picking up some chips on the table. Soon everybody started picking up their own snacks. "The hell going on. UH UH THATS MINES." I screeched, lurching forward to snatch it out their hands. "Damn you greedy." Kaylie complained, crossing her arms across her chest.

"Don't worry yall, she just on her period. Yall can take some if yall want." Chae said, grabbing a brownie. Everybody looked at me as if to say 'that explains it' before going for a snack. "Umm no..yesterday was my last day. Soooooo, put my shit down." I said, reaching my hand out. King grabbed it back and entwined it in his before resting both on my knee.

Everybody started ripping open packages, munching and chewing on my food. The nerve of these fat people..

After a few minutes we all started laughing and clowning on each other. Prince corny ass started by cutting on Damien.

"Butter bean neck ass." Prince said, looking Damien up and down. I bust out laughing at his stupid ass. "Yo you so wack!" Chae cracked before laughing with me. "Bae, you supposed to be on my side." Prince whined, twirling his arm around her waist. "I am on your side." she mumbled before pressing her lips on his. "Ew..." I groaned, facing forward to see Kaylie and Damien in the same position. Rolling my eyes, I snapped, "Come on now..."

That didn't break neither one of the couples up, unfortunately. King grabbed my hand and tried to imitate how they was and with a quick pop to the forehead, he stopped.

It's not that I didn't wanna be all caked up like them, but shit...We made up and everything but I'm still a little hurt from what he did. I mean, sure we dead the issue but it's not like I'ma just forget it you know? As if on cue, Kamiyah came walking up to the table. She looked..

tired.

hurt?

possibly..

But I don't give a fuck. My guards instantly went up as I looked her up and down. She had on a yellow pocket tee, black jeggings and her yellow and black Spizikes. Her wrist was covered in a single gold Rollex and her chain read Miyah in script. She looked pretty, I guess. I'm not gon hate just cause me and her ain't on good terms, or ever will be. She looked at King and me, her eyes locked on his arm wrapped around my waist. I cleared my throat for her to speed up what she wanted, cause I still wanted to beat her ass after the shit she was popping. I won't be cordial but I'll be open-minded.

"Uh King, can I talk to you for a second?" she asked, leaning on the table. I looked at her crazy for a second. To be honest, she mad pretty. I won't hate, but I don't see why she became the hoe she is. I mean, she got shoe game, she don't dress bummy..she's pretty and judging from what the teachers be saying, she's academically smart..so why she act the way she do? That's none of my business, but her talking to King? Oh, that's my business.

Returning to the problem at hand..

-----------------------

King

Looking at Kamiyah, I groaned.

What doesn't she understand?

I already told her this morning that shit between me and her is a done deal. I thought I made that fucking clear. Matter fact, that shit was crystal.

Yet, she still here..interrupting me and Maji time.

Now I know Majianna already got shit running through her mind, she probably thinking I still fuck with Kamiyah.. smh.

"We have nothing to discuss." I answered.

She gave me a look before making her way over to me. "I wanna know why you did it." she whispered into my ear but it was loud enough for everybody at the table to hear.

"Did what?" I asked, trynna move so she was out my face.

This bitch always got a new story to tell, after she told me she was pregnant this morning, I don't believe shit that come out her mouth.

"Why'd you give me Claw media?" she shouted, stomping in mock frustration.

Claw media?

I looked at her crazy before figuring out what she was trynna say. "Chlamydia?" Majianna fixed before I could answer.

"Yeah, that." Kamiyah said, reaching in her back pocket for a sheet of paper and tucked it back in before anybody could see.

Is this bitch reading off a script?

"Bitch if you don't go sit yo' ass down.." Chae said, rubbing her temples.

I think by this time everybody just so tired of Kamiyah, well maybe not everybody but I really am. She doing nothing but posing problems for me and Majianna, like she don't wanna see us happy or some shit..

"Bruh, just get out my face." I said, moving her back a little. She slapped my arm hard, leaving a red hand mark.

Majianna

I instantly jumped up, shoving her to the ground. This bitch got the right one, she know better than to put fucking hands on King. She must've lost her mind.

As bad as I didn't wanna get in a fight, she had this shit coming. King wrapped his arms around me, trynna hold me back. But obviously, that didn't work.

She already pissed me off.

I grabbed my two pom pom buns and intertwined them into a single bun. By the time I finished, she got up and swung her arm out. I tried to duck out the way but she clipped my cheek. Did this bitch get stronger?

Fuck it, regardless I'm not finna lose. Fuck was she thinking.

I heard mad people shouting "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT" like some fucking crack heads, but instead of being the bigger person like I should've been I fed into their pleas.

She ran forward and I hit her with a left hook. I felt something crack underneath my fist but even that didn't settle my rage I had for her at this point. I ran forward, throwing all caution to the wind.

I gripped her by her shirt and started dragging her all while sending heavy blows to her face. In my head I made a small countdown.

1- for fucking King

2- for talking shit behind the counter

3- for taking King away from me

I felt arms, 2 sets of arms trying to tug me away but I wouldn't let go.

4- for testing me

5- for popping Chae

6- for slapping King

and 7- just because.

Each blow I gave her I felt my shirt rising. I was pretty sure my underwear was being broadcasted to the whole cafeteria but even that wasnt enough to make me stop. I hopped up and kicked her in her head one good time before letting the now, 3 sets of arms, pull me away.

All them blows I sent and not one security guard came our way, that's how you know this school shitty. But that's also how you know, that's what that bitch deserved.

Chae rushed behind me and fixed my shirt so it covered my ass, I blushed a little before pulling it down myself. I let this bitch pull me out my character.

So damn disappointed in myself.

I headed back to my seat and avoided everybody's eyes.

King came over asking me if I was okay. I nodded and lightly pushed his hands away.

For some reason, Kamiyah coming over here and me getting into a fight with her, knocked some sense into my head. What am I doing?

Honestly..

I'm fighting over a boy. That's what I'm doing. It's not like me to stoop that low..it's also not like me to kiss a boy without him declaring me and him were official, and it's also not like me to still be under him when he indirectly 'cheated' on me..

A lot of this shit isn't like me..

and I can't help but blame it on King.

===================================

VOTE AND COMMENT

xChar__

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 447 27
Nobody really has love for me, the heart is too small, I'm a lot to deal with.
9.5K 164 24
"You won't love me. I'm bad at life."
84.5K 2.3K 26
"Sorry I'm insane, Ki."
49 1 1
Chiara Vargas knows that it is stupid for a girl in her position to want more from life.