Beside You

By brxxxs

Twenty-three year old, Amber Liu living with her own rules. While her parents live in LA, United States. Ever... More

Description
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirdteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
SHOULD I??

Thirty-one (Last)

4.9K 115 3
By brxxxs

"Love you too, stupid."

Amber POV

I woke up by the loudness of the TV in the living room. With my eyes half open, I walk to the living room. No one is watching TV, I peep at the kitchen. No one? I went to the toilet, "Soojung ah." I called, but no answer. I open the toilet door and there's no one.

Did she went home? I jog back at the living room. No, her things are still here. Then a few moments of thinking. My phone rang, I went to my room and pick it up. It's dad?

"My daughter." He said with a cheerful voice. But I didn't answer because I hate hearing him calling me that.

"Good morning sweetie. I'm just here to tell you that your friend is here with me." Krystal!

"Where did you bring her?!" I shouted.

"Oh, relax honey. She is fine, she is sleeping peacefully."

"What do you want?!"

"You know what I want dear. Bring me the documents, in 5 hours. If you are a second late, I'll make sure you won't see her again. I'll send you the address later. Your precious time start, now."

"Don't do anything---" He hang up, I immediately put on my clothes, took my key, helmet. As soon as I step out of the house, I ran to the carpark. 5 hours? Can I make it?

At the mansion, I ran into the house ignoring everybody. I run up to my room and search for documents, which I forgot where I put. I open every single drawer in my room and there's nothing.

Yul and Tae came to my room. "What's wrong Am?" While searching, I turn back at them.

"My dad, he kidnap Krystal for the documents." I said and continue searching.

"What are you talking about?" Tae walk in and sat on the bed.

"We both slept at my house because she wanted to watch a movie but we ended up sleeping. When I woke up, she wasn't anywhere. Then I got call from my dad saying he got her. He gave me 5 hours and I only have like 3 hours left." I didn't want to tell them about what happen after the 5 hours.

Moments after moments I still couldn't find it. Tae and Yul also help me searching, time is ticking. While we are searching, Sica walk in with Yul. Yul was stopping her, she walk into my room and gave me a tight slap and grab my collars.

"What have you done?" I push away Sica hands.

"I need to find the documents in order to safe her. I promise, I'll safe her." I shove her aside and kept searching. I kick one of the drawers, "Where the fuck are the documents?!" I accidentally raged. Then I sat down on the bed, calming myself. Bed?

I stand up and furiously push the bed aside, a white file was underneath. "Found it!" Taeyeon turn and look at me.

"How much more time do you have left?" She ask, I look at my watch. Less than an hour.

"I've got to go now." I stand up and run out of my room." While walking down, Yul and Tae followed me.

"I'm following." Sica suddenly appeared behind us. Yul shake her head, "I need to follow, she is my sister Am." Sica walk pass Yul and plead me. I look back at Yul who was sighing.

"Okay but you stay in the car." I said, we all four ran to the car and drove off. While driving to the place, "Where is this place? I've never heard of it before." Yul said.

"It's a abandoned building. Where my dad usually visit when he come back to Korea." I said, keeping my eyes on the road.

The place is quite far, we reach the place. It was dark, about to rain. I went to the back seat and hand my phone to Sica, "five minutes after we go, call the police say there's a kidnap going on. The address is in my phone." I was about to walk away but Sica pull my hand.

"Safe her please." Sica plead. I nod and gesture Yul and Tae to follow me.

While we walk up the stairs, laughter were heard. "Stay here first." I said to Yul and Tae. They nod. I walk up and saw a bunch of guys playing card on the table with a old couch.

"Hey," I said. All eyes turn at me, they approach me. I put the documents up.

"You must be Mr Liu's daughter. Come here," one but push me by the shoulder to the couch.

"Just to let you know, you have 15 minutes left." One guys smirk at me and smoke his cigarette.

"Where is he?" I ask.

"He is at the fifth floor."

"Oh come on, let's chill for awhile"." One of the pull my hand as I stand up. I immediately flinch and give him a big punch on the nose, making him knock out.

The others stand up and started being aggressive. Yul and Tae came in with two metal rod in hand.

One of them, was pinning me on the ground punching my jaw. Tae came and hit the metal rod hard on the back of his head, causing him to knock out as well.

I stand up with my mouth full of blood. All of the bad guys are down, thanks to Yul and Tae.

"Go Amber, we are at the back." Yul said. While running up the stairs, out of a sudden. A big foot giy kick me in the hips, causing me to fall sideway. I turn and saw a guy furiously breathing hard watching me with a frown. When he walk closer to me, I glance at Tae and Yul who was hiding well and nod. They both came and hit him hard on the head. He just bend down and groan.

"Go Am! We got this." Yul said as she pull me up and push me up the stairs. While holding my hips, I run up to the fifth floor, which is the last floor.

I got on the fifth floor and saw dad and Krystal at the edge. He was holding onto her shirt.

"I brought it!" I shouted, causing they both to turn.

"Please let go of her." I said as I put the file up and show him.

"But honey, you came a few seconds late." He said with a fake sympathy face. I look at him and plead.

"Please don't do this." I said as I took a few steps closer. He then let out a small laugh.

"Come down dear." He said softly and help her down. He then sat Krystal down, she was crying her heart out.

"Come honey, let's talk." He held my shoulder and brought me to a table. We sat down on a old couch. I had my eyes on Krystal all the time. She is hugging her knees at the edge. My heart ache seeing her like that.

"Who is she Amber? She seems important to you." He smile at me. I nod.

"She is special to me." I look at him with a straight face.

"I assume she's your lover. Right?" He smirk at me. He then got up and walk towards Krystal. Krystal was scared when he walk closer to her. I look at the table and saw a empty glass bottle on it. Without thinking much, I pick up a bottle and hit his head with it, causing him to collapse on the floor. I kneel down and was about to stab him with the bottle.

"Amber! Dont!" Yul came with some men in uniform. I throw the bottle away and sat on the floor. I started crying, looking at my dad on the floor. The police men take him away, Yul and Krystal came to me and help me up. My hips is killing me.

"Are you okay? Did they do anything to you?" I held Krystal hand. While crying she shake her head and hug me. I flinch, she immediately let go and help me up..

"Let's go down." Yul out my arm around neck and led me down.

While walking down the stairs, my eyes started becamy blurry. The next thing I know is that I passed out in Yul's arm.

Later

I woke up with a bright light shining in my eyes. I look around, the hospital? I tried to get up, but my back hurt so bad.

"Ouch." I groan.

End of POV

Krystal heard Amber groaning in the room, she shove her unnie's hand off her and jog into the room, Amber was struggling to sit up. She immediately help her, the rest walk in behind her.

"Hey Amber." Krystal said as she sat beside her on the bed holding hands. All nine of them came in with a big smile on their faces, except for Sica who came in the last.

"Hey Amber." Yul ruffle her hair. Amber look at Yul's face and laugh. Then Taeyeon stand beside Yul making Amber laugh even more.

"Your swollen faces are so funny." Amber laugh making the others laugh too. She kept laughing while holding her hips.

"Swollen faces are better than broken ribs." Yul laugh then high five with Taeyeon. Amber eyes widen, "I broke my ribs?"

"Yah, from the big kick on the third floor." Taeyeon said. Amber nod and look at Jessica who was sitting beside Soo on the couch.

"Sica, come here." Amber pat on the space beside her.

"We are going out for a while and let you both talk." Yul said while pushing everyone out. Amber nod, thanking Yul.

Sica came and sat beside Amber, still not saying anything. "Hey." Amber smile at Sica. Sica didn't reply, she just play with her fingers.

"Yah, I promise you that she will come back safe and I did it. Why aren't you saying anything?"

"Because you brought her out without my permission again." Sica said as she hit Amber's arm lightly. Amber laugh and held her arm.

"Haha, okay. For that, I'm sorry. Now, everything is okay. My dad's is in jail. Your sister will be fine with me." Sica smile and hug Amber.

"Erm Sica.. I need to ask for your permission." Amber said while hugging Sica.

"What is it?"

"Can I date your sister?" Sica laugh and let go of Amber. Sica sincerely nod at Amber and call them in.

A month later, Sica and Yul's relationship got better. Tiffany and Taeyeon took their relationship to another level. Sooyoung and Sunny are flirting with each other. Yoona and Seohyun went to each other's hometown and meet each others parents. Hyoyeon got engage to a guy and left the mansion. While Krystal and Amber finally have a serious relationship going on between them

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4M 494K 48
Warning: Feels, Violence and sexual content Advised Age: 15 + Maisie Ashford is thankful that her older brother is becoming Alpha. She'd rather not h...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.3M 3.2K 4
Wattpad Editors' Choice, Winner of the 2020 Fiction Awards (for Best Plot Twist) and 2020 Mafia Romance of the Year. A chance encounter with an enigm...
4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...