My Brother's Best Friend

By JuneBaby92

Bro Code Rule # 1: “Best Friend’s Sister is Off Limits” Ruthie and Michael Rosman are as close as brother and... More

Chapter 1 ~ Introduction
Chapter 2 ~ Party
Chapter 3 ~ Michael and Remy
Chapter 4 - Double Date Kinda
Chapter 5 - Confused Part One!
Chapter 6 - Confused Part Two!
Chapter 7 - She's Mine!
Chapter 8 - DATE!
Chapter 9 - Jealousy!
Chapter 11 -Love You Too!
Chapter 12 -Here Comes Trouble!
Chapter 13 -Fall Out!
Chapter 14 -Choose Your Brother!
Chapter 15 -I'm Not a Child!
Chapter 16 -Pixie!
Epilogue

Chapter 10 -Two Can Play That Game!

12.7K 369 28
By JuneBaby92

Chapter 10 –Two Can Play That Game!

Let me know what you think!

Hope you enjoy!

Comment, vote, and Fan!

(Ruthie’s POV)

                                                ********************

The past couple weeks have been complete bliss but such crap at the same time.  It bliss for me and Christian since Michael has been hangout with his new blond girlfriend from the beach, he not around so much and we get some serious girlfriend/boyfriend time. However it was crap because Remy is really pissed and a little hurt, that Michael has a new girlfriend, and he is really rubbing it in her face.

At the moment Christian and I were sitting in the living room making however my mind was on Remy.  “Pix, come on I’m doing my best work here,” Christian whined as he could tell I wasn’t really into it.  “You still worried about Rem?”

“I hate what my brother is doing,” I told him with a sigh.

“I know, but babe you can’t do anything about him being stupid.” Christian said just as Michael and his Beach Barbie came through the door.

“Hey guys,” Michael greeted us sitting next to me on the couch with Barbie on his lap making out.

“I’ll be outside,” I called yet when I open the door the was Remy lipped locked with some blond boy, and Michael eyes filled with rage.

“Never mind, I’ll be upstairs,” I stated shutting the door.

“I’ll join you,” Christian chimed following me upstairs.

“War world three,” I sang as we entered my room.

                                                                        ***

The next couple of day consisted of me and Christian held up in my room, watching movies and surf the web, basically just hung out.  While Remy and Michael time with their toys; having make out challenges, fighting, and making each other more and more jealous.  Today they been fighting for three hours straight, so Christian and I decided to go break it up.

“Hey you two, cut it out,” I yelled as the both huffed and crossed their arms. “Where are Beach Barbie and Porch Boy?” I asked they were here when we headed upstairs.

“About an hour ago, Heather and Luke decided they were better for each other instead of us.” Michael scoffed.

“Beach Barbie and Porch Boy ran off together,” Christian spoke laughing and I laughed along however Michael and Remy didn’t see the humor.  “You know Michael I think I may have the perfect girl for you?” Christian suggested looking over to me and tilting his head towards rage filled Remy, and I smile and nodded in understanding.

“Great,” Remy mumbled as they went upstairs.  “I dislike your boyfriend at the moment.”

“You know Remy while Christian thinks he has the perfect girl for Michael, I think I may also have a perfect guy for you.” I offered.

“The perfect guy for me is Michael,” she whispered.

“Trust me Remy, you love this guy,” I pressed.

“Well, I guess I can’t hurt at least till Michael comes to his senses,” she agreed.

“Now go upstairs and get ready and I’ll make the call,” I told her as she headed upstairs and I made a few calls.

                                                                        ***

“Hey Pix we’re on our way out.” Christian said pushing Michael out the door mouthing “is everything ready?” and I nodded.

A few minutes later Remy came down stairs wearing a lime green dress the flowed down just above the knee, which matched perfect with her curled red hair, and lime green flats.  “Wow Remy, you look great.  Let’s go.” I ushered grabbing my car keys.

“So where are we going to meet him?” Remy asked as we drove down the street.

“I made reservations at a Chinese restaurant where they have private rooms set aside.” I told her.

“A private room, don’t you think that a little too much for a first date?” she questioned.

“No, I think it be a better way than being in a room for of people.  So you can talk and actually hear and understand each other better.” I explained,

“Oh, okay, yeah.  That sounds nice.” She smiled.   We listen to the radio the rest of the way singing along to every song we knew.  Once we got there I parked next to Christian car and took Remy inside.  The hosted took us the private room which was empty.  “He must be a little late,” she assumed and sat at one end of the table taking out a small mirror checking her make up.  “How do I look?”

“You look amazing,” I assured her just as the door opened and entered Christian and Michael.  “Good you’re here, Remy meet you date Michael, Michael this is Remy.”

“What’s going on?  What are you two up two?” Michael said pointing fingers at Christian and I.

“Look you like Remy, she likes you, and you both need to stop fighting any competing.  Earthier admit that you like one another and get together or at least talk about everything and become friends but whatever you chose you can’t leave here until you do.  Have fun!” I demanded grabbed Christian hand and left the private room shutting the door laughing lightly.

“you think they get back together?” Christian asked as we walked back to the cars.

“Yeah if I know Remy; they sure as hell they will be back together.” I assured him as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“I love you,” he said as he backed me up till I was leaning against the car and kissed me.  I pulled away and turned my back to him, afraid of those three words.  “I don’t expect you to say them back,” with his arms around my waist.  “I know how you feel about those words, but I also want you to know how I feel about you, I love you Ruthie, I have since our first kiss at age eight at the park.”

“Don’t hurt me Christian,” I told him still not facing him.

“I promise I won’t,” he promise and I turned and kissed him.

                                                ******************

Hope you’re enjoying this chapter!

What do you think?

Should Remy and Michael get back together?

Or should they just become friends?

Do you think Christian can keep his promise?

Or do you think Ruthie will hurt Christian?

Please leave me comments and/or ideas, thank for those who have already you guys are the best, I love you guys!

If you have any questions you want to ask me or any character in the story please type the question in the comment area and they will be answered!             

                                                ******************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 1K 34
Desi doesn't believe in love. Especially after watching her sister become the Bachelorette and get her heart embarrassingly broken on live tv. That's...
548K 25.6K 40
Arjun had liked his best friend's sister since the moment he saw her. Pakhi!!! the name itself was enough to rock his world but he always kept himsel...
31.6K 756 34
"Skylar...what about my brother?" The young brunette asked. "I don't give a fuck. I was taught to go after what I want. I want you." Skylar stated le...
21.3M 445K 24
WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION The Bro Code says to leave no bro behind... But what happens when you have to choose between love and friendship? ...