I love him, but he loves 'HER...

By taylornoel1999

Scarlett and her brother Alec move to La Push to live with their Uncle Sam. Scarlett is the kind of girl that... More

Chapter2
Chapter3
Chapter4
Chapter5
Chapter6
Chapter7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter11
Authors Note

I love him, but he loves 'HER' (Jacob Black Love Story)

11.4K 101 18
By taylornoel1999

"Scarlett! Your going to miss you flight!" My mom hurried me over to my luggage and pushed me towards Alec.

"Gosh  mom. We have five minutes" I said then stood beside my brother.

"You both be good and kind to your uncle Sam." My mom ordered. I rolled my eyes, we have heard this many times.

"We know mom. See you later" Alec told her before taking his things and walking towards the plane. My mom smiled once more at me before leaving. I sighed and followed Alec. We got on the plane and I quickly took the seat by the window.

After Alec got out things put away he sat beside me. Our mom sent us away. We got kicked out of our other school for pulling a nasty prank on the principal. She was sick of our childish ways and wanted us to be away from her for awhile.

What kind of mom does that?! I sighed putting in my head phones and tapped my foot to the beat. Alec had already fallen asleep.

Me and Alec are twins. We are really close and tell each other everything. We both have jet black hair and turquoise eyes. Were both skinny and the only thing that was different about us was he had the big muscles.

I took out my bag and decided to do my hair and makeup since I had no time to get ready this morning. I quickly teased my hair back and put my fringe to the side so it covered my left eye.

I applied on a thick layer of eyeliner and mascara. I grabbed my bubble gum lip balm and smeared some on my lips. I put my things away before letting my thoughts drift to what La Push was going to be like. Soon I fell asleep listening to my ipod.

_________________________________________________________________________

"Scarlett! WAKE UP!" My brother shouted in my ear. I jumped from my seat nearly hitting the top shelf. He chuckled and I slapped his head.

"Were here already?" I asked. He nodded and grabbed my suitcases. I quickly took them and ran off the plane. Once I stepped outside I took a deep breath of fresh air.

"Alec, what does uncle Sam look like?" I asked as he caught up to me.

"Ummm, he looks like he is on steroids. Let's put it that way" He looked around. "There he is" He nodded to the buff guy. Damn, Alec wasn't kidding when he said he would look like that. I grabbed the handle and pulled my luggage following close behind Alec.

"Hey Alec!"Sam said giving him one of those man handshakes. He looked over at me. "Hey Scarlett. You have grown from the last time I saw you." He pulled me into a hug. Man, his skin was hot!

"Umm, you too?" I said. He took our things and put them in the back of a truck.

"Well let's get going!" He hopped in the drivers side. I sighed and got in the back seat.

"Can I change really quick?" I asked them looking down at my pj's.

"Uh, sure just make it quick" Sam said. I nodded and Alec handed me some clothes. I swiftly pulled on the black jean short shorts and the black tank top.

"OK, finished" I sat up and dusted myself off.

"You guys are going to like it here." Sam started telling us about the beach and school. We finally pulled up to this house. It looked.... homey.

"Finally!" Alec said getting out of the truck. I laughed as I pulled on my black flats and all fixed my jewelry. I hopped out and grabbed my Domo back pack. Sam and Alec got the rest of the things and made their way to the house.

Once we got inside a girl smiled and gave me a hug. She had black hair and then there was a scar running down her face. I looked away.

"I am Emily." She said.

"Hi" She shut the door behind me.

"You must be Scarlett." I nodded my head." You are even prettier than Sam described you" I smiled at her. Me and Emily will be getting along really well.

"Your bedroom's are upstairs. Follow me"Sam started up the stairs. "Here is yours Scarlett"

I opened the bedroom and smiled to myself. The walls were back and the furniture was white. There was a big bed on the right side of the room able to fit five people in it.

I started putting my clothes in the closet and in the dresser. Once I finished I plopped on the bed. There was a knock on the door. "Come in" I called.

"Hey you finished unpacking?" Alec took a seat beside me. I nodded."K, come on let's go downstairs. There are people here wanting to meet us" I groaned and he chuckled.

"Fine!" I sat up and walked downstairs. I could hear people laughing and talking. As soon as I got downstairs I could feel all eyes on me. 

"You must be Scarlett." One of the boys said. I looked over at them. Damn! They were hot! All of their shirts were off and I could see their six packs. Some even had more.

"Yep" I said popping the 'p'.

"I am Paul. And this is Embry, Jared, Quil, Leah, Seth and Jacob" He said. I nodded looking at each of them.

Alec came down and slung his arm around my shoulder saying a quick 'hey' to everyone. I sighed.

"Were going down to the beach. You guys want to come to?" Jared asked.

"Sure" I nodded.

"Well let's go!" He said racing out the door. I smiled already liking them.

_________________________________________________________________

"Do you guys even know where your going?" I asked.

"Of course we do. We are almost there." Embry told me. I groaned feeling my feet aching.

"My feet hurt" I whined sitting down on the log and rubbed my feet.

"Stop being a baby Scar. You are perfectly fine" Alec told me. I glared at him.

"Shut up Alec. Will you give me a piggy back ride?" I asked him hopefully.

"Now why would I do that?" He asked. I crossed my arms and pouted. The guys all laughed at my behavior. "No"

"Fine. I will walk extra slow then" I told them standing up only taking baby steps. They all groaned.

"Just get on my back ok?" Jacob said. I smiled and hopped on his back.

"Thank you. At least some one is nice to me. Your my new best friend" I told Jake. He laughed and started walking.

"What! I thought I was your best friend" Quil gasped pretending to be hurt. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Too bad" I grinned and put my chin on Jacob's shoulder. After a few minutes we arrived at this cliff. I hopped off Jake's back and walked over to the edge of the cliff.

"BOO!" Paul yelled making me loose my balance. He put his arms on my waist to steady me.

"Your such a jerk" I told him. "Anyways, why are we here?"

"We are going cliff diving!" Seth cheered.

"Can't you get yourself killed!" I yelled looking at the waves.

"Only if your not careful" He shrugged. I rolled my eyes.

"Ladies first" Jared said. I shook my head.

"Nu uh. No way am I doing that. It's like committing suicide!" I exclaimed throwing my hands in the air. They all laughed at me. I crossed my arms and huffed.

"Come on. I will go down with you if you are too scared" Quil offered. I hesitated but sighed knowing I wasn't going anywhere with this.

"Fine but if I die. It's on you" I told him. He rolled his eyes at me and put me on his back before jumping off the cliff.

___JACOB'S POV___

I watched every movement she made. Scarlett was beautiful, outgoing, and not afraid to say her mind. I watched as she got on Quil's back . Jealousy washed over me before I realized what I had done.

I Jacob Black had imprinted on Scarlett Uley. I swore under my breath. The other guys saw what I did and looked at me shocked.

Alec dived in the water. "Dude, congrats!" Seth said patting my back. So did the rest of them. I really like Scarlett but what about Bella? I know Bella is in love with that blood sucker but that doesn't mean I can't stop trying to have her myself. I groaned in frustration.

"We better get down there before they start thinking we are chickens" Embry laughed and dove into the water with us trailing behind. We walked up to the beach and I could see Scarlett's clothes soaking wet making her shirt cling to her body. I watched as the water dripped down her long legs.

"Hello? Earth to Jake" She said snapping in front of my face. I looked up at her. "Finally!" She laughed. I smiled.

"I am going to go again" Paul said leaving with everyone else but Scarlett. She just sat on the ground and watched the water.

"You gonna go?" She asked breaking the silence.

"Na, I will stay here with you" I said. She smiled and patted the sand on her right. I smiled and took a seat beside her.

"I am starting to think that moving here wasn't a bad idea." She smiled.

"And why is that?" I asked her laying down watching her.

"It's nice here. You know the beach and all. I also got to meet some amazing people." She said looking over at me.

"Oh yeah. And who are these amazing people" I teased. She rolled her eyes and flicked my head. "I was kidding. You didn't have to abuse me" She laughed.

"Ya because that hurt so bad" She mocked. I smiled and nodded.

"So you and Alec are twins?" I asked after a moment.

"Yeah. We are really close" She smiled.

"What about your parents?" I asked. Her smile formed into a frown. She just shrugged.

"I don't know about my mom. She practically hates me so..." She trailed off. I nodded.

"What about your dad?" I asked. She turned away. "You don't have to"

"SCARLETT, JAKE! Come on!" Paul yelled to us. We both got up. The walk over to them was silent. She didn't even look at me which made me sad to see her like this.

"Were going back to Sam's now" Embry said. I nodded. Scarlett stood beside Alec and linked arms with him.

The walk back to the house she barley said anything to anyone."What's wrong with Scar?" Jared asked me as soon as we got back to the house.  I shrugged.

"I asked her something about her dad and she just got all sad or something" I said. Embry punched my arm.

"Sam told us not to talk about her dad. He said if Scarlett wanted to tell us she would" He said. I groaned remembering what Sam had told us.

"Dammit." I cursed. I heard my phone ring. "Hello" I answered.

"Hey Jake it's Bella" She said. I smiled forgetting all about Scarlett.

"Hey Bells" I said.

"Do you think we could hang out today?" She asked.

"Of course."  I said.

"Ok are you at Sam's?" She asked.

"Yep"

"Ok I will meet you over there then"She hung up. I smiled.

"Bella?" They asked. I nodded and Paul groaned.

"What?" I asked.

"You know Bella is with the leech. Why do you even try?" Jared said this time. I growled at them.

"Shut up guys. She is my friend" They just nodded and went inside.

___SCARLETT'S POV___

I quickly changed out of my wet clothing and into some black booty shorts and a black shirt with the green monster logo on it. I fixed my hair feeling much better now. Thank God my make up was water proof. I put on some sandals before going downstairs not caring if everyone stared at my shorts.

And I was right. They were all staring at my legs. I sighed and got a bottle of water before sitting on the couch in the middle of Paul and Quil.

"Hey" I said when I sat down.

"Hey'' they replied turning their attention back to the tv.

"Whose winning?" I asked watching the football players run around.

"Green Bay" Quil said. I nodded watching as they made a touch down. Five minutes through it I was squirming around trying to get comfortable.

"What's with you?" Paul asked.

"I am trying to find a comfortable position" I said.

"Then just lay down" Quil said.

"But you guys are right here" I whined. Quil patted his lap.

"Come on we don't bite" Paul teased. I sighed and lied my head on Quil's lap and my legs on Paul's.

"Comfy" I laughed. They chuckled. Quil started messing with my hair. I shooed his hand away but that didn't stop him.

"Damn girl. How much do you tease your hair?" He asked. I shrugged.

"It depends on how I want it" I said. He rolled his eyes and braided a little strand of hair. I sighed. Then the door opened and in came Jacob and this girl.

"Who's that?" I asked nodding my head toward her.

"That's Bella. Jake's so called girl friend" Paul said. I frowned.

"I didn't know he had a girl friend" I stated.

"He doesn't. He likes Bella but she is in love with some one else" He rolled his eyes and took my sandals off my feet. "You have some small feet"

I shrugged. "Hey Bella" Paul and Quil said at the same time. She smiled and them and gave them a shy wave.

"Hi" I said sitting up. She looked at me confused.

"That's Scarlett" Seth pointed out. She nodded and smiled at me.

"I'm Bella" She chirped. I just nodded. Right then my stomach grumbled. Everyone laughed.

"Looks like some one is hungry" Embry laughed.

"Haha, very funny." I said sarcastically.

"Emily is making dinner don't worry" Sam assured me. I nodded and got up. I straitened my shorts a little but I could sense Jacob's eyes on me. I smiled at him and he gave me a smile back.

"Scarlett. Were having a bon fire tonight." Sam said.

"Okey dokey Sammy" I said. He groaned and went inside the kitchen to help out Emily.

"Me and Bella are going down to the beach. See you all later" Jake said taking her hand and walking out of the house.

I felt a bit angry that he left. And a bit jealous that he was with 'HER'. I don't like Jacob black... right?

Continue Reading