The vampires human mate

By listening_to_BTS

Callie is just an ordinary shy girl that's sweet,kind,beautiful,innocent,and especially human. Callie moves t... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 1

7.6K 185 55
By listening_to_BTS

That is what Callie looks like.selena Gomez plays her.

Callie's P O V

I brought the last box up to my new room and placed down in my room.i looked around the room and knew that I had a lot of things to put away.

" Callie honey do you like your room" my aunt asked." Yes aunt Ellie" I said smiling at her." Good" she said before kissing my for head and walking out of my room.

I picked up a box and began putting stuff away.by the time I finished putting everything away it was12:00 and I started 8:00.

Wow a lot of time passed by.i put my hair into a messy bun and put on some sweatpants and a tank top.

I took off my contacts and slipped on my raybans.i walked back to my room and charged my phone.i didn't even bother eating dinner I was too tired.

I hopped into bed and turned on my tv.i surfed through the channels and saw that a new episode of supernatural was on!

Yes! I love supernatural!!i laid down and watched some supernatural until I fell asleep.

...........................................................................................................................................................................

I hugged my pillow more as I struggled to go back to bed.it was almost 5:00 in the morning and I couldn't sleep.

I kept getting nightmares about my parents.the reason why I moved in with my aunt was because I couldn't stand seeing my old house anymore and I couldn't stand seeing my hometown anymore because everything reminded me of my parents.

So I just moved to New York with my aunt.i sighed as I got up from my bed and exited my room.i walked downstairs and walked to the kitchen.

I looked through the cabinets and finally found some sleeping pills.i grabbed a glass of water and put the pill into my mouth and swallowed it with water.

I slowly walked back upstairs and into my room.i hopped into bed and looked at my balcony.i could see the outside through the balcony from here.

I even saw a forest from a far away distance.something moving like the speed of light moved across the woods.huh?

I blinked and there was nothing there.i looked closely but there was nothing there.maybe the sleeping pill are making me see things.

I closed my eyes and instantly fell back asleep.

.......

" AHHH" I screamed as I sat up from my bed.i was panting.beads of sweat were rolling down my forehead.

I had a nightmare of my parents again.aunt Ellie burst through the door." Callie are you alright?!" Aunt Ellie asked with a worried and concerned expression.

I smiled at her concern." Aunt Ellie I'm okay" I said giving her a small smile." Are you sure" she asked." Yes I'm sure" I said.she nodded and smiled at me.

I unlocked my phone and my eyes widened.it was Monday!! I thought today was Sunday! Ugh I have school today.i hate being the new girl.

I sighed.i just have to look down and mind my own business.i hopped off my bed and walked in the bathroom.i gasped as I saw my reflection in the bathroom mirror.

My hair looked like Afro!!i winced as I tried to comb my fingers through my hair.i frowned at the mirror.

I did my mourning routine and walked back to my room.i just de used to put on a blue v-neck shirt with skinny ripped jeans and my blue hightop converse.

I took a deep breath as I grabbed my hairbrush.i counted to three and began to brush my hair.i mad ugly faces in the mirror as I tried to comb my hair.

After a horrible ten six minutes of brushing my hair it was finally combed.i just put on a beanie and walked downstairs.

" good morning Callie" aunt Ellie said." Good morning" I greeted.i grabbed a granola bar from the fridge and aunt Ellie furrowed her eyebrows.

" you can't just eat that Callie" Aunt Ellie said. I sighed." Aunt Ellie u can eat this for breakfast I'll be fine" I said.

" but you need to eat more for breakfast" she said worryingly." Aunt Ellie in fine" I said reassuringly.

She sighed." Okay but when you come home I'm making you a big dinner" aunt Ellie said smiling.

" okay thank you" I kissed her cheek and grabbed my book bag.i walked out and took a deep breath.im really not ready for highschool.

Well technically this is my first year.before I came here i was eighth grade but now I'm starting freshman year.

I plugged in my headphones and listened to some Ac/Dc.i bobbed my head up and down and mouthed the words to the song back in black.

Soon after a few minutes I was in from of the school.i took a deep breath.okay I really don't know anything about high school since it my first time going to a highschool.

Okay Callie man up your fifteen.i slowly walked into the school already hating all the stares.i already have my locker combination and my schedule cause when aunt Ellie enrolled me that gave her it and she gave me it.

After five minutes with a bunch of weird stares I found my locker.i put some books in their and closed my locker.

I looked at my schedule and read that I had science first.i saw that the science classroom was across from my locker.so I just walked into the classroom.

There were a few students already in their seats and there was a young guy that was probably in his early 30's sitting at the teachers desk.

I'm pretty sure he's the teacher.his snapped towards me and he smiled." Ah you must be the new student Callie" he said.

I nodded at him." Ok well the class is going to start in a few minutes so just sit wherever you want" I nodded and just sat in a seat close to the back.

There were a few chairs in the back of me.for the next few minutes I just dozed off.soon the bell rang and students began to swarm in.

A girl with red hair sat next.she smiled at me and pushed her glasses up more." Hey I'm Samantha but you can call me Sam" she whispered because the teacher began to talk.

" hey I'm Callie but you can call me cal" I whispered back.she smiled at me before facing the teacher.after a horrible 45 minutes of first period the bell finally rang.

I grabbed my book bag and exited the class." Hey wait cal wait up" Sam yelled catching up to me." Hey" I said." Hey do you want to sit in lunch with me?" She asked.

My smiled widened." Yes!" I said happily.she smiled back and nodded." Hey what class do you have next" she asked.

I grabbed my schedule and looked over it." I have history" I frowned all these subjects are boring.she squeled." Yes! I have history" she said happily.

She grabbed my hand and dragged me to history.

                          .....

"No way that happened?!" I asked." Yup and she sent him to the hospital" i had a shocked expression and then I started laughing.

" ha! He got beat up by a girl like only half of his size!" " yup girl power!" Sam said.she was telling me that this jock pulled this prank on this girl that was the need of the school

And she ended up beating the shit out of him and being sent to the hospital.and he never came back.

" hey have you heard of that guy that's coming back" Sam asked.i furrowed my eyebrows." No" I said." Oh well he was in my old middle school and most of the people from my middle school came to this highschool and never went to highschool he mysteriously disappeared"

" what he disappeared" I asked." Yup and I heard that's he's nineteen now cause he was a year older than me and coming to highschool! He should be going to college!" She said.

" why would he be coming to high school if he's nineteen" I asked.she just shrugged.the bell rang indicating lunch.

" come on let's go I'm starving" Sam said dragging me to the lunch line.we both bought lunch and sat at an empty table.

" so how do you the school so far" she asked." I actually like it so far" I said smiling." Good".i noticed how she didn't even touch her  food as we talked.

" hey you haven't eaten anything" I asked concerned." Oh.....well...that's....because......I ate a really big breakfast" she said nervously.

I raised an eyebrow not convinced but just let it slide.for now." So last week when I was in science the teacher- I noticed that she stopped talking.

I furrowed my eyebrows." Um Sam are you okay" I asked.i noticed she was staring at something behind me.

I felt something cold behind me.i turned around slowly and my eyes widened at the sight.

He looked like a Greek god! He had black hair that was in a messy but sexy way,he had a black shirt with a black leather jacket black leather skinny jeans and black combat boots.

Man I think he's obsessed with black.but he had pale skin and I noticed that his eyes were brownish reddish.

I even noticed that he just kept staring at me with a blank expression.everyone in the cafeteria looked at us.

He pulled up a. Hair next to and sat down and continued to stare at me.um why're he sitting next to me?! Who the hell is he?! And why do I feel a strange pull to him?!

Sam coughed awkwardly and my head snapped to him but he guy kept staring at me." So...." She said awkwardly.

My phone started ring and my ringtone secret by Austin mahone started playing.

Everybody's got a secret
Tell me yours and I'ma keep it
Yeah, there is nothing to hide
Tell me all your secrets tonight

Break it down, it's alright
Bring it out to the light

I blushed and answered my phone." Hello?" I answered." Oh honey I'm not going to be home until the morning" aunt Ellie said.

I frowned." Why" I asked." I have to take the night shift" she said." Oh well okay I'll be fine" I said." Are you sure" she asked." Yup I'll be fine" I lied.i just wanted someone to comfort me cause I still have nightmares of my parents death.

" oh okay well bye honey have a great day" she said." Okay you too" I hanged up." Nice ringtone" Sam smirked.

I blushed." Don't worry I agree that Austin mahone is really hot" she said dreamily." Hey back off he's mine" I said.i heard a weird growl from beside me and I looked at the guy next to me.

He was furious.why is he mad?! I dropped my fork under the table and i groaned. I bent down and went to grab it." Hey nice ass" a guy said.i sat up and saw a guy walking towards his table smirking at me.

I heard another growl and I was pushed Onto  the guy that was sitting next to me's lap." MINE" he said furiously.

________________________________________________________________________

So guys here's the first chapter to the book and I hope you like it.oh and I know that the cover of this book is similar to my other book I'm writing but I'm sorry that's the best I could do.so vote if you liked the chapter and comment on what you think.

Comment

Vote

-love author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 1.3K 34
In which Alexia Kirby will meet a girl with beautiful blue eyes, only to find out it's the same girl her brother is always talking about. Will Alexia...
203K 8.3K 63
Rosalie Hale grew up in New York, she was born in the year 1915 and died in 1933. Everyone should know her story, but what if there was someone else...
12.2K 498 9
Tvd x to x tw In which the Scooby gang, the Mikaelson's and the pack watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski. The biological daughter of Derek Hale and...
8.7M 351K 47
Highest rank - #1 in Vampire ** In a world far beyond human imagination, into the deep roots of the vampire realm he ruled. For over a century, he's...