The Crystal Heir vol.1 Broken...

By bladequeen1

"My name is Luna.P I'm 6 years old BTW the P in my name stands for princesses. I am the heir to my parents th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 the two way reflection
Chapter 2 Training
Chapter 3 Contact
New hair style
Chapter 4 spirit walkes and spells casted
Chapter 5 it's been a long time
Chapter 6 The Weak and Cowardly King
Chapter 7 Pain waves
Chapter8: Reflection in the water
Chapter 9: A King and his Queen
Chapter 10 The sun set
Chapter 12 Conflicts of the heart
Chapter 13 Firmiliar Faces
Chapter 14 First time for everything
Chapter 15: Home
Chapter 16 Breakfast
Chapter 18 His last melody
Chapter 17 Not ok

Chapter 11 Adjusting

20 3 0
By bladequeen1

Damion's p.o.v

I felt something warm, I can't tell if it was the sun or my blood pulsing through my body, I slowly opened my eyes, I saw solenia hovering over me. I jumped. I didn't expect her to be there. "Goodmorning." She said with her sweet voice.

"Goodmorning." I said back. It felt nice to have someone to talk to, I'm used to not talking to anyone, its nice to have her back with me, but I had to get out of bed, we had a lot of work to catch up on, since we were so focused on getting Solenia back.

We stayed silent for awhile. "Are you feeling ok?" she blurted out. I was shocked that she asked that. "Y-yeah I'm fine...Why do you ask?" "Because he is inside of you and I was just wondering if, you know he did anything to you." I laughed at her, she's cute when she's concerned.

"I'm sure he won't do anything a day after I combined us." "I suppose your right I'm sorry. I'll....Uh...." I placed my hand on her cheek, It's so soft her skin is so warm too. "I'm glad your home, and it's ok, I know you concerned about me, why do you say sorry all the time?"

"I don't know I just feel...compelled to say sorry, It's something my....my....my mom taught me...." I saw the bright morning fade away at the thought of her mom. I pulled her down and hugged her tightly, I could feel her breath on my neck. "She probably hates me I vowed that I would help her break free from my sister, but I have barley tried....I'm a horrible daughter."

I heard her mumble in my neck.I squeezed her tighter. "She doesn't hate you, I'm sure she understands, you have your own separate life to live now, and your the best daughter, at least you think about your mother.

I'm sure that is all she is asks of you and if I know you...and I do, you will most definitely find a way to get your mother back to normal." I said to her with a soft voice. I felt her smile. "Thanks Damion you always know what to say to make me feel better." I chuckled and got out of bed, I had to start my day.

I started taking off my shirt. "That's one of the reasons you married me right?" I asked. No response. I threw my shirt into the bathroom. I turned to see Solenia blushing and biting her lips. "Right?" I asked again. Still nothing.

"Your fantasising about me aren't you?" I said with a playful voice. "Hm?...Oh OH!....NO! no no no no no..I'm not." "Then why are you blushing?" I asked walking towards her. "B-because....I......I...I" I got closer and caressed her cheek. "Why won't you answer Solenia?" I whispered playfully. She got hotter as I leaned in.

"I'm gonna ask one more time....Were you fantasising about me." I whispered as my lips hovered over her's. "Y-Yes I was...." I leaned back to see her eyes closed like she was ready for a kiss, I couldn't help but laugh. "I knew you were." I said as I walked to the bathroom. She snapped out of it as I closed the door.

"I WAS NOT FANTASISING ABOUT YOU!" she yelled. I laughed. "WHAT EVER YOU SAY BABE BUT I KNOW YOU WERE!" "THAT'S NOT FAIR! YOU JUST SEDUCED ME JUST TO GET AN ANSWER OUT OF ME!" She yelled back. "YES!" I yelled back.

I jumped into the shower know that my lady still fantasizes about me. I just just finishing up my shower until the water went freezing cold. I literally jumped out of the shower. "SOLENIA!" I yelled. I could hear her laughing on the other side of the door. Well My lady laugh while you can, two can play at that game.

I dried myself off put on my jeans and dried my hair a bit not properly though. I came out of the bathroom and looked around my lady was no where to be found.

I walked into the middle of the room, I could sense her close by, I grabbed her arm from my right side and pinned her against the bed post. "Gotcha!" I said. "Ah!" "Tell me you love me." I asked her. "Naw I don't feel like it."

"Come on tell me." I said leaning into her neck. "D-Damion don't...You dare seduce me again!" She studered. "I'm not even trying." I whispered into her neck. "Now tell me that you love me." I said putting my forehead against her's.

She was breathing heavily. "F-fine, I love you with all my heart, and I never want to be away from you again!" "More than I asked for but duible." I said. "Never leave me." I whispered to her. But little did she know that I was just teasing her.

"I won't." I leaned in to kiss her but I made a water balloon packed with the water of three buckets. It may look small but there is a lot of water in there, the wonder of magic. I threw the balloon in her face and it exploded. "WHAA!" she squealed.

"HAHA pay back baby!" I said laughing my head off. I went into my closet and took a rag to dry my hair. While I was drying my hair. I heard her laugh a little bit in the background.

"Well that's what I get for pranking you, I should have known that you would prank me back but harder." She said. I turned around to respond but I was at a loss for words after what I saw. The sun was shining on the water that was on the floor and her body, her clothes was see through and I blushed like mad.

Did I mention that she was on the floor. I walked over to her and offered her my hand. She gladly took my hand I pulled her up and she kissed me. She pulled away from me she left me wanting more.

"Enough teasing my love." She said to me. She pulled me back in for another and I did not stop her. (That's right you go get her...look at her she's practically saying she wants you) I pulled away in shock. "W-who said that?" I thought. "Damion you ok?" Solenia asked me in concern.

"Y-yeah i'm fine....Listen Solenia you don't know how much I just want to stay and spend the day with you but..." she cut me off with another kiss. She pulled away and put her forehead on my chest. "I understand I don't want to keep you away from your work anymore." She said.

I caressed her checks to make her look at me. I kissed her forehead. "Thank-you for understanding my Lady." I said. I lightly kissed her hand and ran out the room. "I love you!" I yelled to her.

I snapped my fingers and I was in my normal red sweater and white shoes. I felt awesome until I felt something grab my arm and ruin my stamina. "Damion!" I head a bunch of girls yell. "Oh god!" I said to myself. "How have you been?!" One of them asked.

"I've been better!" I said. "We heard about Solenia and we are truly sorry....but no point in wallowing in the past you need a new queen so we gathered a whole bunch of single ladies from the town so you can judge them, us included!" another girl said. "W-wait hold on a sec!" I said.

They pushed me towards the throne room where hundred's maybe thousands of women were waiting. "Oh boy." "Well go on don't be shy!!" she pushed me to the throne and forced me to sit down. Solenia is not going to like this....at all!

Solenia's p.o.v

After Damion left I didn't have to take a shower because Damion got me wet already,So I changed into my lime green sun dress that I had worn to my first ball.

I had also worn a white cover up to keep my shoulder's warm, I noticed that it was getting colder which means winter is right around the corner. I sat at my vanity and put my hair up in a high ponytail with a few bangs. I put on my tiara and left the room. I haven't walked in these halls in a few weeks....well my real halls.

I thought about my little girl and the funny thing is that i'm almost to her room, maybe she would like to go into town for a few hours. I knocked on the door, I must remember she is a lady now and I must respect her privacy.

"Come in!" I heard her yell. I opened the door to see Luna.P sitting on the floor playing with her dolls and making them talk with magic. "Hi sweetie." I said slowly walking into the room. All the stuffed animals dropped down.

Tears came to her eyes. "Mommy!" she screamed with joy, she hugged me, she was up to my lower waist.
"Sweetie why are you crying?" I asked with a sweet voice. "I missed you mommy! Please don't leave us like that again!" she sobbed. I hugged her tighter.

"I would never leave you or your father, I love you both too much, plus I wouldn't dream of being away from you both, I would miss you too much." I said. She smiled at me. She held up her pinky finger and it glowed. "Magi pinky promise?" she said. I smile I held up my pinky and intertwined hers with my own.

"Magi pinky promise, I would never want to leave you or your father...Well unless it's against my will of course." "I really missed you mommy,everything wasn't the same without you." She said. I really didn't want to wallow in the past. "Hey now no more crying!" I said whipping the tears from her cheeks.

"Wanna go into to town for a little bit? We can get cinnamon buns on they way back." "Yesss!!!" she said. Alright clean up your toys and we'll get going." I said to her. she smirked. She snapped her fingers and all the toys were back in it's place. "Done!" she said with an innocent face. "Let's just go."

Hours later......

"Well sweetie let's head home, we don't want these cinnamon buns to get to cold, you know your father does not accept them cold." We both walked back, this was fun, it was nice to be back in my world, I missed the village, this was the least I could do for missing Luna.P's birthday.

We walked up the stairs and we heard a commotion from the throne room, it sounded like there was a whole bunch of people in there. "Come darling." I said guiding her to the throne room doors. I was about the open the doors until I heard..... "SILENCE!!!!" it sounded like Damion.....I opened the doors and I could not believe what I saw.

End p.o.v

Solenia saw waves of women through out the whole room, her heart was racing. "Whoa!" Luna.P said under her breath. Solenia looked at all the ladies.

Damion was sitting on the throne looking bored to death until her felt a spark. His eyes lit up, he could sense Soleina and Luna.P in the room. He sat up and tried to find them but there were too many women. "Sweetie hold my hand I don't want you to get lost in the this crowd."

"Kay!" She started to walk through the crowd, the women looked at her one by one they made a path way to the throne. Luna.P ran ahead and straight into her dad's arms. "Daddy!" Luna.P squealed and hugged him. "Hey there my little princess I'm so happy to see you."

Damion directed his attention to Solenia who was standing in the middle of the path. He smile at held out his hand telling her to come forward. She smiled back and made her way forward. Then rumours started to spread through out the crowds.

(That's not her it's just some slut that made her face look exactly like the previous queen.) (Ugh who does she think she is just cutting infront of everyone else that hore!) (She's a fake!) (She just wants to keep King Damion all to herself scum bag.) Solenia heard most of the words in the crowd, it was all starting to get to her.

(I think that she's just a slut that King Damion choose earlier and cheated on the queen with her and after she the queen passed he allowed her to show her face.) Solenia snapped at that one final comment she had reached the foot of the throne when she snapped she curtsied and stayed that way her head hung down in shame tears were running down her cheeks.

Damion could sense the sadness in her heart. He got up and walked to down her. He smiled warmly and used his hand to bring up her chin so she could face him. She looked up at him. He smiled at her and held out his hand.

She took his hand and got up. She smiled at him and followed him up the stairs. Damion let go of her hand and sat down. She stood beside the throne. He had a smirk on his face. He grabbed her hand and pulled her into his lap. She squealed, he whipped her tears and kissed where the tears ran down.

All the girls have her a killer look."Damion that girl is not right for you, why would you choose her over me!" "Or me!" "Or me!" "Yeah that girl is not the real queen!" Damion stood up , anger fumed inside him. Solenia grabbed his hand.

"Damion please calm down, It....it does not bother me, I know i'm the queen...and no one will ever change that right?" Damion sat down and kissed her hand. "Of course." He faced the crowd of angry women.

"As for the rest of you go back to the village! And continue your work im sorry that you had to come here for nothing." He said sincerely. They all turned away, the three fan girls tried to sneak away along with the crowd. "Hold it!" he used his powers to freeze the three girls into place.

He turned them around and unfroze them. "What do you girls have to say!" They stayed silent. "I thought so now I don't ever want you to pull something like that again!" he said sternly. "Ok now what do you say to Solenia." "We have nothing to say to Solenia." She stood up.

"That's queen Solenia to you! Now if you want to keep living here in our Castle I suggest you get your acts straight got it?!" she said. "Whatever we'll be going now." They walked out of the room. "Luna.P sweetheart follow them please to make sure they aren't planing anything else."

"Kay!" she ran out of the room. "I supposed i'll be going to so you can get back to your real work." "Oh no you don't!" he pulled her back into his lap and kissed her lips. He licked him lips. "It seems like my love has been eating my favourite snack without me." He said kissing her neck.

"Hmhm...and I have brought you some." "You did?!" she lifted up the basket. "Just the way you like it." She whispered in his ear. "Your the best!" He hugged her closer. "Damion?" "Hm?" "Whatever happened between Amy and Danny?" "I don't know.... we should check in with them later."

"Your highness!" It was bilium the butler. "Ah bilium what news do you bring?" "My queen welcome back!" "Thank-you bilium." "Anyway the supreme royal court demands that you join them for a very important meeting." "Damion the supreme royal court that's an honour!" she said hugging him. "Well how far away is it?"

"The meeting is being held in 3 days at King Mattew's castle which is about a 2 day drive away. You will have to be there for about 5 days, it's a very detailed meeting. "I see well let them know that I'll be attending!"

"Yes your highness!" "So you'll be away for 5 days......" "Yeah I know and I just got back that's the crazy thing." "Oh well it will be worth it....." he said with a sad tone. She got up.

"I'll let you get back to work." She walked down the stairs. "Solenia wait!" he said followed by an explosion. "What on earth was that?!" "It came from the north wing." They looked at each other with widened eyes. "Luna.P!" they both yelled and ran towards the explosion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 59 43
My name is Rosetta Fall and my family are werewolves, my father is the Alpha of our pack and my mother is the Luna, my parents wanted me to take over...
1.1K 151 16
Once upon a time, in a land far far away, a young girl awoke in a body not her own. 'Mirror mirror on the wall tell no more lies of who we are.'...
6.5K 393 10
I was the Commander of the group that I created long ago. I was a princess, born in a castle that I hadn't set foot in for years. I was a friend of a...
393 19 24
Antisepticeye and Darkiplier (not Dark Septiplier). Not set in our world (for the majority of the story), has magic and stuff. Just a warning, this...