Savior

By jaszybell

More

Wink wink
Oh sexy
Blow some steam
I call bullshit
Nerp no niyet and Hell No
ice cream gone wrong
Cemetery
Break down
IMPORTANT

perfect I'm not

5 0 0
By jaszybell

            In the bathroom again,  this time I'm bloody but not because of the blonde Barbie bitches. I'm on my period and the one day I where white pants I start my period. The one day I where white !
            Emily finally came to the bathroom after I texted her almost a zillion times . "Bitch what the fuck ?", she asked me . I slowly stand up out of the corner and unwrapped my coat from my waist.  "Oh Damn ", she says . I nod my head . "Give me like five minutes and I'll have pads and extra clothes" . "Thank you Emily ". "Your welcome sis ", she said affectionately .
           As soon as Emily leaves out of all the people, Jackson walks in and sits beside me . "You look pretty today ", he comments.  "What are you doing "?, I ask because anyone can come on here.  "I saw Emily run out of here figured I'd keep you company ", he say shrugging his shoulders
             "Well get put I don't need company because I have music and that's all I need ", I say and put on herion by sleeping with sirens . "Morphine lover make me numb make it so I can't get up , paper thin till you sink in will you be my heroin" , is blasting through my earphones the highest possible volume .
            Emily finally comes in when I'm half way through with new Americana by hasley . She looks rushed , might have got caught speeding because I definitely know she don't keep pads or anything else at school . She walks over to me completely ignoring Jackson's preacents untill
            "Ok so I got you-", she stopped suddenly eyes narrowing in on Jackson ," What is he doing here?" . "I don't know he said he saw you leave so he thought he could come keep me company , but I told him not to .
                "What do you have  for me because I would really like to get out of this bathroom."  "Jackson out ", I say . He obediently does  it and Emily turns and smirks at me . "I think some one likes you "!

          Oh my dears it is 2:22 a.m . I'm tired I'll probably won't post this until like a lot longed then I want to . School starts Monday and I don't want to go back . GO TO SLEEP MY DYNAMIC  DARLINGS

     Harharhar if any one can guess what line I used and who it's from then I dedicate this chapter to you . Btw it is in bold .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 14.1K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
53.4K 2.2K 19
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 🏆
975K 22.2K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
1.1M 59.2K 38
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...