Savior

Von jaszybell

Mehr

Wink wink
Blow some steam
perfect I'm not
I call bullshit
Nerp no niyet and Hell No
ice cream gone wrong
Cemetery
Break down
IMPORTANT

Oh sexy

7 0 0
Von jaszybell

                 Jackson pov

"I said where the fuck is she ", I ask Tabitha once again.  She is the only one who knows about how much I like Haley . "In the fucking bathroom with Emily , Asher , Luke and Drake ", she says through greeted teeth .
       Fuck !, I can't go in there expesily when her friends are there . Ok so  freaking Drake  likes her . Austin walks up and slaps her and I start to think that's a bad idea because Tabitha can kick his ass, but I think it is an extremely bad idea because Haley saw is all .
      She walks up to Austin telling him a few choice words then punching him . All I can think at that is oh sexy . "That's goes for you to white ", She yells as she drops Austin . "Oh , last name base are we golden" ?, I ask teasingly. As I watch her eyes flash a dark blue when I'm picked up by Tabitha. 
            "If you ever, and I mean ever try to make a move then I will cut you , understand Jackson"?. I nod my head , knowing that she would . As she dropped me I over heard something dread full . "Hey .... um ... Haley will you go out out with me "?, asked Alex . Then I heard her replie the mad me have a hair of hope . "I'll think about it ".

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

20.2K 1.2K 14
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...
4.1M 88.1K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
3.7M 85.9K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
508K 14.6K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?