The Powerpuff Girls: The Lost...

By wowie-wow1

Caleb Smith, Lucas Moore, and William Prince were kids who had just one thing in common; They died on the sam... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Possibly the Laziest Crime Ever
Chapter 2: Mojo Needs to Get a Life
Chapter 3: Okay, This is the Ten Years Later Part
Chapter 4: Princess; The Plot-Blocker
Chapter 5: Accidental Puff-napping
Chapter 7: #Boomubbles Moments
Chapter 8: Hormones
Chapter 9: Nothing Serious Going On Here...
Chapter 10: GIVE THE BOY SOME JAM
Chapter 11: Training Simulation-y Thing

Chapter 6: Don't Do Drugs, Kiddos

348 23 19
By wowie-wow1

I completely forgot to update this book for three months. I'm not going to lie and say I was busy. Three months? What could keep you busy for three months? Finals? Exams? LAME. WHO STUDIES FOR THAT FOR AN ENTIRE THREE MONTHS? I spent five minutes studying for a fifty question quiz. It was for GENERAL WEIGHTS FOR GIRLS. HAHA, I TOTALLY GOT ONE HUNDRED PERCENT. The teacher gave us the answers the week before and told us to memorize it. I didn't look at it until the hour before we took the final. SHIT. I'M GETTING INTO MY COCKY AND CONCEITED MOODS AGAIN. UMMM

I'm getting off topic.

SO, STARTING NOW, I'M GOING TO BE WRITING THIS BOOK IN THE POV'S OF THE BOYS, M'KAY?
---------------------

Brick's POV

So, we ended up laying Buttercup on the ground.

Because we had no idea what to do with her. She started spitting up blood.

Ouch. That's gotta hurt.

"Don't you think we should...put her into a different position so she doesn't choke on her own blood?" Butch asked. I shrugged. We moved her on her side.

"Boomer, go find Blossom and Bubbles. Tell them we have Buttercup," I ordered. He nodded and flew off. I looked at Buttercup. Her clothes were torn, skin scraped and bruised, and her hair had blood in it. Just who could she have fought that could do this to her? She's the strongest Powerpuff Girl... So who was stronger than her?

Butch? Yeah, he should be the only one who can beat her up this bad, but he'd be in a worse state. And, besides, he was with us the whole time. She was obviously chasing someone.

"Get away from me!" Buttercup yelled and punched Butch in the face while still laying on the ground. He put his hand on his chin, where she hit him.

"You ungrateful bitch!" He hissed at her. I rolled my eyes. Her's were still closed, though, which meant she was just dreaming.

Or she could just tell when Butch was nearby and always wants to punch him in the face.

The latter just makes a lot more sense.

Buttercup calmed down and went back to sleeping quietly. I don't know how Butch was holding himself back from throwing a boat at her, but he somehow managed.

"Buttercup!" Bubbles frantically ran over with Blossom right behind her, "Is she okay?"

"Y-Yeah," I muttered.

"Then why was she spitting up blood?" Blossom said accusingly.

"Damn it, Boomer, why'd you tell her!?" I blamed Boomer. He raised an eyebrow and shrugged his shoulders.

"We have to take her back to the Professor before she wakes up. We need to contain her, immediately," Blossom told Bubbles. She nodded.

"W-Wait, contain her? For what? Does she have some sort of disea- Oh, god, is she contagious? I touched her- WHAT THE HELL?!" Butch started rambling on while wiping off invisible germs from his arms.

"No, of course not. She's out of control right now. She's been going through a lot right now and will do just about anything to k-hurt anyone," Blossom informed us. I stared suspiciously at her. She meant kill, not hurt.

Blossom and Bubbles carried her away from us, flying back to their house.

"Well, what do we do now?" Boomer questioned me. I shrugged.

"I think we should look for the guy that Butterbutt was chasing," Butch sneered.

"Shouldn't he have been long gone by now?" I asked.

"Let's say you're up against Blossom, right? You guys are tied completely in strength and power, but she just randomly faints. You hear her sisters coming, what do you do?" he asked with a menacing smile. I only stared at him, "You stick around and hide to see what happens next," he said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"Butch, that situation isn't even remotely close to what happened here," I pointed out. He only waved us off and flew in the air. He looked around a bit, before seemingly spotting something from about half a mile away. He immediately dashed off in that direction, leaving a green light behind him.

Boomer and I followed him, but we were too late.

It all must have happened too fast for us by the time we got there. Butch was already falling to the ground and the guy was gone. Boomer caught Butch, but there wasn't a scratch on him.

"Brick!" Boomer said and kicked something on the ground. I picked it up.

A syringe? What's in this thing?

"I-I think we should go visit the Professor. There might be something wrong with Butch," Boomer said. I nodded. I put the syringe in my pocket. We put Butch's arms around our necks and carried him away.

*****

KNOCK KNOCK

Boomer knocked on the door.

...

Once Blossom opened it, her mouth opened wide.

"W-What happened to him?" she pointed at Butch.

"Yeah, uh, we'd like to know that too," I said nonchalantly. She blinked.

"Blossom who is- Oh!" Bubbles came running up behind her sister, then stopped speaking midsentence, "Would...you like to come in?" She said hesitantly.

"Okay, this is getting awkward. Here's what happened; Butch went looking for the guy Buttercup was chasing and must have found him. We followed, and by the time we got there, he was already falling with this on the ground. And, we need the Professor to look at him," I held the syringe from my pocket and gave it to them.

"S-Sure, come on in. The lab is this way," Blossom said. We followed them into the 'lab' or basement, as it was a much more fitting description.

"Professor, I think somethings wrong with Butch, too," Bubbles said once she opened the door. The Professor looked pretty much the same as he had for years, except his hair graying. And is that a new wrinkle?

"Wrong, what do you mean?" He said and came over to Butch.

"Here, they found this by him," Blossom handed him the syringe. The professor examined it closely, before taking it under a microscope. Not even a full five seconds later and he started ordering us around.

"Quickly! Get another bed! Tie him down with those graphene bands!" The Professor barked at us. Boomer and I only stood there, while Blossom and Bubbles seemed to be following orders with out questioning his sudden decision. Bubbles brought a steel bed in front of Butch and motioned for us to lay him down. With our confused stated, we did as she wanted us to do.

Blossom brought out silver shackles and started putting them around Butch's wrists and ankles.

"What are they doing to our brother?" Boomer whispered with a terrified voice.

"I have no idea," I whispered back, just as scared.

"I'm going to kill you all!" another voice yelled. It sounded like Buttercup. Boomer and I started to slowly shift away from Butch and headed towards the source of the angry and

"Don't go over there!" Bubbles screeched desperately at us. Both of us had to cover our ears.

"Yeesh, tone it down a bit, would you?" I groaned. She immediately covered her mouth with both hands.

"I-I'm sorry... But don't go over there! That's Buttercup! Just leave her be," she whispered harshly. 

"Yeah, we know,"

"We just want to see why she was acting all 'Imma kill you' and stuff,"

Bubbles blinked twice. "No," she said hesitantly, "We can tell you what happened to her and your brother, but you can't see her,".

"Well, that's boring," I muttered.

"It seems both Buttercup and Butch have been injected with the same thing. It's a drug, but that's all we know. The only symptoms we know of are the ones that Buttercup have. And, well, maybe Butch too. The Professor thinks that both of them were injected with the same thing. First, you pass out, then you wake an hour later and start going crazy," she explained.

I noticed she was talking to us like we were five years old.

Huh...

"So, I guess Butch won't be any different?" Boomer deducted.

"Yeah, he'll still want to throw boats at everybody," I laughed.

"Oh, yeah,  except, one, he'll actually get a boat, and two, he won't hesitate to kill you with it, even if it means shoving every shard down your throats," Blossom scolded us for joking around while Boomer and I put our hands to our necks.

"Uh, I'd like to stay alive, thank you very much," Boomer laughed nervously.

"But, thankfully, you guys were able to get some of the actual utouched contents that invaded Buttercup's and Butch's bloodstream, so it might be easier to create an antidote," she breathed a sigh of relief.

Antidote? Wait...

"I thought you said it was just a drug, what did you mean by antidote?" I questioned her. She seemed to internally scold herself with biting her lips.

"Well, it's also showing signs of being a poison, and it could be some sort of man-made disease," she laughed like everything was okay.

"Poison? Is he going to die? DO something, for god's sake! This is my brother!" I yelled at her.

"And that's my sister! Don't you think we're doing everything we can?" she yelled back.

"Nooooooow, kiss," Bubbles giggled with one eye closed. She was standing a few feet away from us with her hands in the air, probably imagining she's pushing our heads together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 340 28
(I am you, so stop running away, so I can help you) Buttercup and butch are teens and still hate each other and hate each other siblings, - A story...
108K 4.3K 31
"Don't let them trick you, they use the blonde for looks, then the black head will knock you out, with the red head planning out your whole death. Do...
27.9K 530 15
The Power Puff Girls and the Rowdy Ruff Boys have finally found peace within each other and surprisingly even love. With the exception of Blossom an...
57.3K 2.1K 23
Everyone knows the Powerpuff Girls defeat evil. Everyone knows that the Rowdyruff Boys are evil. But what happens if they switched? That's right, Ppg...