Within the Silence ~ A Niall...

By savemefromreality

“Do you not talk Cherry?” I asked. She nodded, and gave me thumbs up, telling me that I was right. Just then... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
BEST OF THE LAST
PLease help!

Chapter 23

156 5 1
By savemefromreality

Chapter 23

~Cherry’s POV~

Are you sure you’re okay? Everything is good with you and Niall now? Flora’s text lit up my phone and I sighed. She was texting me none-stop since I didn’t answer three of her calls. How was I supposed to talk on the phone when I can’t speak? I physically lost the ability to speak though, I tried to when I was home alone in the shower and nothing came out. I couldn’t even sing. That was heartbreaking. Singing had always been my only escape and now I didn’t even have that.

Yes Flora I am fine. Leave me alone! Xx

Not even ten seconds later I got a response.

Okay, love you xx

I didn’t even answer, she knew I loved her. I collapsed onto my sofa, digging into my carton of re-frozen cookie dough ice cream. It’s weird, ice cream isn’t as good after it’s melted and then re-frozen.

My phone lit up with a Twitter notification and when I looked at it I realized that it was Monday and suddenly I felt sick to my stomach.

I wasn’t sure what time Collin planned on coming back although I hoped that he wouldn’t actually come back.

Niall had asked me to go to his house today but I had to deny because I didn’t want to not be here if Collin was here for fear of what he would do to me. Especially if he found out I was at Niall’s. The thought made me shutter.

My phone lit up again and seeing the name made me smile.

Ryan: Hey, how ya doing? (:

Me: Hi! I’m alright. You?

Ryan: Good, been kinda worried about you!

Me: Awh how come?

Ryan: Well you were really upset the other day and I haven’t heard from you

Me: Oh, sorry! I’m fine. Just been really busy..

Ryan: Oh okay.. are you busy now? Do you want to hang out?

Well yeah I wanted to hang out with Ryan. He was such a nice guy. But hanging out with him would be a bad idea for two reasons. Niall wouldn’t like it and Collin could show up any minute and if I was with someone else we would both be screwed. Well what if I hung out with him tomorrow? No, Cherry. Hanging out with him is a bad idea. You don’t want to lead him on. But he is so sweet and could make such a good friend! Stop it. You know the consequences.

Once I finished my little internal battle I sighed and texted him back.

Me: Not right now.. maybe another time but not now.

Ryan: Okay! Just let me know (:

Me: I will!

I probably wouldn’t end up letting him know, just because it would be easier if he stayed out of my life… which sucked. Really bad. Crap.

I glanced down at the coffee table and eyed the key I had had made for Collin. I sent up a prayer that I wouldn’t have to give it to him and that he wouldn’t come back but after the last time I was having little faith in the God I had once believed so strongly in.

I was actually surprised at myself about how well I was handling what had happened to me. Aside for the whole not talking thing, that part kinda sucked. But it wasn’t like I was depressed all the time or anything. I actually felt the same until I started thinking about it and then I got a bit sad, and scared. But those emotions were mostly because I couldn’t do anything to help myself without putting everyone I loved in danger. I also wished I had someone to talk to about it. At least one person to tell who could comfort me and tell me that it’s all going to be okay and help me find a way through it. But I couldn’t do that either.

In one night the course of my life had been altered forever. Everything I thought I knew was changed and the person I was became someone else. From here on out, nothing would ever be the same. I would always be lying to my family and my friends and Niall. And after a while lying really starts to take its toll on a person. I wasn’t sure how long I could do it.

I felt fine now, but deep inside I knew that this would ultimately lead to the downfall of Cherry Summers.

~Niall’s POV~

She was cheating on me. Or she cheated on me. That had to be it. With the body guard guy, it had to be him. He had access to my house, he knew where I lived, and he was obviously into Cherry because he was in her flat. He drove her home. He was the only person it could be.

What was his name again? Remus? Remmy? Ron? Ryan? Ryan, that’s it! I was going to do everything in my power to get him fired. Little bastard, thinks he’s clever messing up my things and threatening me.

Was he the same guy who shot at me? Eh, probably. It would make sense.

Whatever it was, something was going to have to be done about this Ryan guy.

Quickly, I pulled out my phone and dialed Louis’ number. Louis was the best schemer we had, if anyone knew how to get a guy fired, it would be him.

~Cherry’s POV~

A few knocks on the door woke me from my nap and I hurried to answer it.

Pulling the door open, my heart dropped when I saw Collin standing there, his handsome yet haunting face pulled up in a grin. I faked a weak smile and stepped back to let him in.

I felt so weak in his presence. Don’t get me wrong, I was a strong girl and I had the physical ability to really hurt him if I tried but he held everything dear to me in the palm of his left hand and he was puppeteering my life with his right. If I made one wrong move, he had the ability to crush everything I loved in his left hand. So I had to play by the rules until I figured out a way to get myself out of this mess.

“How are you today my love?” he hummed as he caressed my cheek and placed a warm kiss on my neck. I held back a shiver.

I didn’t think my voice would work, just like it hadn’t for Niall but without a thought I answered,

“Delightful.” I tried to hold back on the sarcasm but it came out too quickly and Collin heard it. I couldn’t believe my voice magically worked again around Collin. I frowned. Why?

“Is something bothering you?” His dark green eyes bore into mine and I felt my breath catch in my throat. I shook my head and headed towards the kitchen.

“Can I get you anything?” He followed me closely.

“Do you have my key?” his voice cut through me like a chopping knife. I nodded and grabbed it from the coffee table. “Good,” he said and as he took it he made sure that his fingers lingered over mine for a few extra seconds.

“Now, did you get rid of that boyfriend of yours?” he smirked, his body dangerously close to mine and I could feel his hot breath on my face.

“Not yet,” I said defeated. Suddenly two strong hands clasped my biceps and gave me a proper shake.

“Dammit, Cherry! I gave you two jobs!” he roared and his dark eyes amazingly became darker.

“I know! I am sorry it just isn’t easy!” I cried.

“Why!? You don’t really love him do you? You love me.” A tear slipped from my eye before I could stop it.

“You’re right. I don’t love him,” I lied. Another tear slipped and Collin seemed to think that it was because he was physically hurting me. He let go of my arms and then pulled me into an unwelcomed hug.

“I’m sorry if I hurt your arms,” he shushed. Then he kissed my head, then my ear, then my neck and cheek before finally touching his lips harshly to mine. I didn’t willingly let him kiss me but eventually I gave in, knowing that resistance would get me nowhere. I felt his hand travel down my back and then slip into my pants before squeezing my bum.

Please God, if you’re listening, or if you exist please send me some kind of savior.

But again nothing came.

An hour later Collin was getting ready to leave. I was dressed in nothing but my underwear and bra because that’s what he told me to wear as I made him dinner.

“Bye, baby. Remember, you need to break up with that boy band freak or I’ll kill him. Do you understand this time?” I nodded, brokenhearted. “Alright, I have your number and a key, so uhm, I’ll be back Wednesday. Just every other day. Do you understand?” I nodded again. “Alright, I am serious though, I am not afraid to hurt that guy,” when he said that the green of his eyes glowed with menace and suddenly it all made sense.

“It was you who tried to shoot him wasn’t it!?” I cried in horror. He grinned.

“Now do you understand how serious I am?” I felt sick, like I was about to throw up. Again I nodded.

“Good. Okay see you Wednesday,” he kissed me and then left and I raced to the bathroom and emptied my insides into the toilet. I couldn’t believe it. All this time Collin had been stalking and following me. It didn’t start after I saw him at dinner but before that. He was there the whole time.

I threw up again. How could I have been so naïve?

 ~~

hi guys! Thank y'all for the all reads! So close to one thousand! You have no idea how happy that makes me!

Dedicated to my cousin Bree for FORCING me to update today cuz "she's bored without my story" welll surprise, maybe i'll update again tonight! hehe 

pic of Ryan to the side. Michael Trevino who plays Tyler in The Vampire Diaries! So cute! 

Love ya little duckies <3 

COMMENT/VOTE/FOLLOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.3M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...