Fairy Tail x Reader

By deadpoolxxlux

A safe place to be yourself and fall in love with your favorite characters!!! I will not judge, you will no... More

authors note
Gray x Reader ~ Scars
Natsu x Reader ~ Coma
Loke x Reader ~ Acceptance
Cobra x Reader ~ Connected
~Rogue x Reader x Sting~
I Choose Sting~
I Choose Rouge~
Jellal x Reader ~ Faithful
Laxus x Reader ~ Mistakes
Loke x Reader ~ Celestial Spirit?
Gray x Reader ~ Love of Art
Jackal x Reader ~ Wait For Me
Natsu x Reader ~ Reunion
Gajeel x Reader ~ People Change but Love Doesn't
Mard Geer x Reader ~ Movie Night
Natsu x Reader - Soccer Boy
Cobra x Reader - Bullies
Bickslow x Reader - Misconception...
Edolas!Natsu x Reader - Confidence
Romeo x Reader ~ Time
Sting x Reader - Hatred
Rogue x Reader - Wasn't Meant to Be
Lyon x Reader - Oblivious
Gajeel x Reader - Alone
Zeref x Reader - The Beauty in Destruction
Dad!Gray x Mom!Reader - Love Story
Natsu x Reader x Sting
Natsu Ending - Appreciation
Sting Ending - I'm Sorry
Loke x Reader - Trails
Laxus x Reader - It Was Always You
Cobra x Reader - Drug
Gray x Reader - Thank you
Dragon Slayer's x Reader - Mating Season
Laxus Ending - Perfectly Imperfect
Rogue Ending - In Each Other's Presence
Gajeel Ending - Something Real
Sting Ending - I'm Not Sure
Natsu Ending - I'm Sure
Gray x Reader - A Letter to You
Zeref x Reader - Feared
Natsu x Reader - Soulmate
Cobra x Reader - Drug PT. 2
Lyon x Reader - The Love in Hate
Sting x Reader - Protection
Natsu x Reader - Departure
Sting x Reader - Lingering Eyes

Rogue x Reader ~ Crazy, Stupid Love

13.2K 379 610
By deadpoolxxlux

Where were you? Dragging Rogue around in town. You are Sting's younger sister, also a dragon slayer. But sadly not as powerful. Give yourself a break, he had one whole year to train without you. Granted he was one at the time, but that doesn't matter.

When you met Rogue you instantly knew you would be best friends with him, just like Sting. There was just something about him that attracted you and your brother to him. And Fro is the cutest thing in the world. No lieing.

"(y/n), slow down." Rogue said from behind you. You turned around giving him a huge smile before walking back to him. "No Rogue." You started as you latched yourself onto his arm. "You just have to go faster!" You shouted dragging Rogue behind you as you started running. "Fro thinks so too!"

You laugh at the little green cat wearing a pink frog costume. You remembered the day Fro found out he wasn't a frog. He cried for days, Kawaii!!! ^-^

"Ooo!" You yell coming to a stop, letting go of Rogue. Causing the black haired man to fly into the ground as you caught Fro from getting hurt. "So clumsy." You say shaking your head. "I'm going to this store, you can wait here if you want." You tell him with a smile, walking into the store with Fro in your hands.

When you entered the store you almost fainted. Everything was so cool and pretty! You jumped up and down and started running through the shop like a kid in a candy store. Outside of the store Rogue was waiting patiently, waiting for you to come out.

Some really attractive girls walked over to Rogue. "Heyyy Rogue~" They said. Rogue looked away from your figure in the window of the shop to the girls in front of him. "Hello." He said, not really a speaking type of person.

"Well, we were wondering if you wanted to get something to eat with us." The red haired girl said while her other two friends nodded. "Sorry, but I'm waiting for someone." Rogue told them.

But inside the store you were standing there watching. You couldn't hear what they were saying but you could tell the girls were flirting with him. Your normally happy smile turned into a frown. You don't like to admit it but over the years, you developed a crush on the shadow dragon slayer.

"(Y/n). Are you okay?" Fro asks, looking up at you with tiny tears in her eyes. You look down to Fro, who was in your arms and gave her a smile. "I'll be fine, Fro." You tell her looking back out the window. A frown returning. "Fro doesn't think so." Fro says, causing you to laugh.

You walk over to the counter and pay for your items before walking out of the store, all your energy drained. You walk up to Rogue and hand Fro to him. "Hey Rogue, I'm going to go home. I'm kind of tired. See ya at the guild." You say, walking away and giving him a small wave.

"Ok." Rogue says watching as you walk away. Wondering what was wrong. "Fro, do you know what happened to (Y/n)?" Rogue asks his cute little friend. "Fro knows, but can't tell you." Fro says before walking in the direction of the house they share. "Ok then."

-Time Skip-

"Sting! I'm home!" You yell as you enter the house you share with him. You continue to the kitchen to get something to eat as you hear heavy footsteps come down the stairs. "Hey (y/n). How was your date with Rogue?" Sting asks mischievously, earning a glare from you as you take a cupcake and start eating it.

"It was ok." You reply bluntly. Sting looks shocked at your non enthusiastic answer, which was really unlike you. "What happened?" Sting asks, full of concern.

"It was fine until girls started flirting with him when I was in a store." You say, a tear slipping down your cheek. Sting walks over to you, sets the cupcake down on the table and engulf you in a hug. He strokes your head while saying, "It's okay (y/n). Rogue is an idiot." Causing you to let out all the tears you have been keeping.

After a good five minutes, you finally stopped crying. You let go of Sting, "Sorry about the shirt." You tell him, motioning to his now mascara and tear stained shirt. "It's fine. Anything for my little sister." He says with his normal smile which I return.

"Sting I think I want to start dating." You tell him confidently. "Rogue?" Sting asked, more liked hoped. You shook your head, "No. It's obvious he doesn't return my feelings. I'm going to meet someone new!" You declare enthusiastically, running off into your room to clean up, leaving Sting in the kitchen. Shocked about what you said.

"But Rogue loves you....."Sting mutters before sighing and going back to his own room.

-Time Skip-

Right now you were standing outside of a fancyish restaurant wearing a pretty little floral dress with your blond hair in a side braid. You were currently waiting for your date. You couldn't quite remember his name but it was something like Hibiki.

"You look amazing. (Y/n)? Is it?" You turn around and see a gorgeous man, wearing a black tuxedo. He had dirty blonde hair with dark brown eyes. You blushed and said, "Yes, you must be Hibiki."

"Yes mademoiselle. You look ravishing." He says before taking your hand in his, leading you into the restaurant.

-At The Eucliffe Resident-

"Sting! I'm here, what's the emergency?" Rogue asked as he walked in the house. Sting sprinted down the stairs, knocking into Rogue in the process. "Ow." Rogue said, sitting up and rubbing his head that just made contact with the floor.

"Sorry Rogue but (y/n) just went on a date!" Sting shouted making Rogue's usually calm face, widen in shock. "Huh." Is all that Rogue could get out in his shocked state.

"(Y/n) thinks that you don't love her and is now on some date with a guy!" Sting shouted in Rogue's face. Rogue took a step back as he looked down to the floor, face fallen. "But I do love her...." Rogue muttered. 

"I know! Crash her date and declare your love!" Sting demanded. Rogue only nodded before running out of the house, searching for you and your date. 'Please don't tell me I'm too late.' Rogue thought, his speed increasing.

-Back to the Date-

The date was going terribly. Hibiki was being nice, he was talking to you. But it was boring. You couldn't mess with him like with Rogue. And you didn't feel comfortable with him either. And to top that all off, Hibiki was being flirted with girls 24/7. Unlike Rogue he was actually flirting back.

"So (y/n), are you a mage by any chance?" Hibiki asked, tearing his eyes off of the girl to our right. "Yes I am." You give him a smile with your answer. A forced smile.

"Are you a part of a guild?" He asked, glancing at a girl behind you, probably the waitress/hooker. "Yeah, I'm apart of Sabertooth. The master is my older brother, Sting." You tell him, gaining his attention.

"That's nice to know, I'm a part of the guild Blue Pegasus." You nod at his answer and stare back at your food. You sigh, this wasn't going like you planed.

"Hibiki!" A girl yelled. You turned around and saw a very pretty blonde that you think you saw in a magazine. "Jenny?!?!" Hibiki yells back.

"I've missed you so much Hibiki! Come back to me! I love you!" Jenny declared running into Hibiki's arms before giving the water works. "Of course my love!" Hibiki said, engulfing Jenny in an embrace before locking lips with her.

You sigh and get up from the table. You place some money down for your part of the bill and start to leave. Just when you were about to walk out of the restaurant, you heard your name get called. You turn to see Hibiki, holding Jenny, looking at you. 

"Sorry (y/n). This wasn't supposed to end like this." Hibiki tells you. You sigh once again, "It's fine." That is all you say before walking out of the building. This just had to happen to you, didn't it? You thought while walking to the park for some peace and quiet.

-With Rogue-

Rogue was running through the town to get to the restaurant, "8-Island." Someone told him that he saw you walk in there with a handsome young man. Once he saw the restaurant insight, he sprinted to it, barging the doors open.

He searched the restaurant until his eyes landed on a very handsome youngman with dirty blonde hair, holding a beach blonde girl. "Hibiki! Jenny!" He yelled running over to them. "Oh hello Rogue." Jenny said.

"Have you seen (y/n) anywhere?" Rogue asked, still looking around the building just incase he missed you. "She left a few minutes ago. I think she was heading to the park." Hibiki told Rogue. Rouge nodded and gave a quick thank you before sprinting towards the park.

-At the Park-

You were curled up in a ball beside the lake that runs through the beautiful park. Because of how late it was, no one was there. "I bet no one will ever love me." You say, burying your head into your knees and crying.

Footsteps could be heard as they approached you, but you didn't care. Just when they were about to be next to you, they stopped. Contemplating on what to do. But in the end, decided to do what felt right.

You heard a thump noise as someone sat next to you. They wrapped their arms around you, pulling you towards their chest. "Shh... It's okay (y/n)." A soft voice spoke. "Rogue?" You asked, lifting your head to see said man.

He gave you a soft smile as he pushed a strand of hair out of your face, behind your ear. "Now, what's making you cry (y/n)?" Rogue asked, seriousness present in his voice and eyes. "Well my 'date' flirted with every girl in the restaurant but me and his ex-girlfriend confessed her undying love to him. They got back together and now I feel like no one will love me." You spoke before breaking down into tears again.

Once you calmed down, Rogue spoke, "Sting told me that you thought that I don't love you." Looking into your eyes, as if staring into your soul. You look away, not wanting to see his face, eyes filling with tears again.

"You're wrong." Rogue said bluntly. Your head snapped back to Rogue once his words registered in your brain. "Huh?" You asked.

"I. Love. You. I love you hair, your eyes, your voice, the way you will drag me everywhere, how you can make anyone laugh. I love you for you." Rogue confessed, each word making your smile bigger.

"I love you too!" You say overjoyed, basically tackling him into a hug. The tackle was a bit too forced and caused you guys to roll down the hill until you came to a stop. Rogue ended up on top of you. You stared at each other for a bit before Rogue lowered himself down, lightly placing his lips on yours before retreating.

You smiled back at him before grabbing his face in your hands and pulling him down to you. Smashing your lips onto his, creating a passionate kiss. You two kept kissing with passion until you were interrupted.

"GET A ROOM!!"

You two break the kiss and look to the side to see Sting standing next to a tree that he was hiding behind previously, with a huge grin on his face. You and Rogue blush madly before Rogue quickly got off of you, you sitting up with him.

"Anyways......I MADE IT HAPPEN! MY OTP IS CANNON!!" Sting shouted at the top of his lungs. You blushed madly along with Rogue. But some of the red on your face was from anger.

"STING!" You shouted, getting up from the ground to chase your idiotic brother, who had a huge grin plastered all over his face. Oh you so wanted to smack that grin clean off his face. While you chased Sting around the park, Rogue stared in shock at how energetic you were before cracking up at the seen.

"I'm going to kill you Sting!"

"Fro thinks so too!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488K 14K 182
"rαe ĸιɴɢ ιѕ α ѕweeт ɴαмe, ιѕɴ'т ιт? yeт ѕoυɴdѕ ѕo dαɴɢeroυѕ." After years going on numerous jobs, finally Rae King, the Dark Enchantress is back. Wi...
328K 7.2K 93
Hi! You saw the title. So I think you know what this book is all about. Disclaimer:I don't own Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima owns Fairy Tail! Thank you so...
11.9K 472 23
When you think of Fairy Tail, a certain set of names comes to mind right away. Laxus Dreyar, Erza Scarlet, Mystogan, and Shadow. The later two are kn...
22.7K 263 15
Y/N = Your name L/N = Last Name H/C = Hair Color E/C = Eye Color ⚠️Contains The Following⚠️ •Sexual Themes & Depiction •Strong & Vulgar language •Us...