Forgetting The Player

By xo_juleen

Casey Monroe is a seventeen year old girl with a perfect life or so everybody thinks so. She has family probl... More

Forgetting The Player
Prologue
Morning of Senior Year
~Authors Note~
True Colors
Mending A Broken Heart
Aftershocks
New Beginnings
Blown Away
New Look
If looks could kill...
Drunken Stupor

Author's Note

20 1 0
By xo_juleen

Hello lovies😊 I'm xo_juleen's best friend msftsjolene_👋🏻 I am going to be taking over the book since my best friend is such a lazy ass😂 But i'm still working with her, i'm just writing it. We have GREAT ideas heading your way😏 So don't give up on this book just yet. Because trust, me you'll want to stick around till the end😜 Anyways, I will be uploading the next chapter very soon so stay tuned😘 And I suck at chapter titles so it's just going to be numbered😂😂 Have a good day lovies, and there will be a chapter on your way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Run By Silly

Teen Fiction

3.5K 82 31
Seventeen year old, Jessica Brook is a normal teenager, with friends and a mom. But deep down she has a troubled pass. With secret everywhere and no...
684 56 22
Ever been so destroyed in life to the point where you just welcome the pain with open arms? Meet Alison Cummings,the type of girl who bleeds internal...
1.2K 19 59
When Monroe, a girl with a tragic past moves across the country to start over, she has big plans for her life. None of these plans, however, involve...
97 0 27
All her life it's been the same. Same classes every week, same dinner with her family every night, even the same fights with her little brother, but...