Relentlessly marked

By heightsofwonder

Serena Simol was a young naive woman who was living in a loft above a bar with her older sister and younger b... More

""Chapter 1:
""Chapter 2
""Chapter 3:
""Chapter 4
""Chapter 5
""Chapter 6
""Chapter 7
""Chapter 8
""Chapter 9
""Chapter 10
""Chapter 11
""Chapter 12
""Chapter13
""Chapter 14
""Chapter 15
""Chapter 16
""Chapter 17
""Chapter 19
""Chapter 20
""Chapter 21
""Chapter 22
""Chapter 23
""Chapter 24
""Chapter 25
Plagiarism
""Chapter 26
"" Chapter 27
Chapter 28

""Chapter 18

10.8K 269 51
By heightsofwonder

<**>

The hottie above is Eli's beta, Erich.
Thank you everyone for reading!!

<**>

Eli's lips trailed down my neck sucking harshly on my collar bone as I fisted the silk bed sheets. I licked my dry lips and tried to suppress a moan as his lips made their way to his mark and his tongue lapped back and forth against it.

I felt wetness form between my legs and arched my back rubbing myself on his jeans to create friction and relieve the ache. He moaned into my neck as one of his hands massaged my left boob and the other trailed down to the hem of my underwear. When did I take my jeans off?

His hand reached inside my underwear and down to my clit. I gasped when he started rubbing furiously and I arched my back into his hand. My eyes rolled back as all the pleasure became to much.

When he inserted a finger my body tensed and slight pinch was felt in my core. He noticed and rubbed the top of my core with his thumb as his index finger slowly drew in and out. The pinch went away a little as pleasure took over. My hand pulled harshly at his hair and he growled. My other hand palmed him through his jeans while I rolled my hips riding his hand.

"Serena, stop." I heard Eli say. I opened my eyes and looked at him confused.

"Serena! Stop it now!" He whispered more harshly. Only then did I realize that his mouth wasn't moving.

How was he talking?

"Serena wake up!" He said as I felt my body shake.

I sat up quickly breathing wildly. I looked around confused at my surroundings. Wasn't I just in Eli's room? I looked around and saw Eli's angry grayish-yellowish eyes staring back at me. I also realized that I was straddling him. I forgot I fell asleep on him like this.

"You need to stop before I take you on this couch in front of your siblings." He whispered angrily in my ear.

"Wh-what?" I stammered.

"I can smell you. You don't know how badly I wanna taste you right now." He growled lowly.

My cheeks reddened to the shade of a tomato. I can't believe I just had a wet dream while I was asleep on Eli. PLUS with my siblings in the room.

"Sorry." I whispered looking at my brother who was still sleeping and my sister who was reading a magazine.

"If it was just us in here I would be having you." He growled lifting his hips so I felt his growing member. "Do you see what just your smell does to me Bambi?"

"You're bringing Bambi back?" I rolled my eyes.

"It was never gone." He smirked.

"Okay, you two are not very good whisperers. You should try and be more quiet." Zaida wrinkled her nose in disgust.

"Good thing you're not gonna be living in the same house of us. I don't like being quiet." Eli stated and I smacked his arm.

Before Zaida could say something else, a Bing went off motioning the pilot was going to speak through the speakers.

"Please brace yourselves , we will be landing in 5 minutes."

Eli pulled me tight against his chest as he leaned back into the white cushioned couch. Zaida leaned back into the chair picking up her Vogue magazine.

"Can I keep this?" She asked motioning to the magazine.

"Sure." Eli replied.

Zaida smiled to herself before rolling up the magazine and hit Boden in the face making him jump out of his seat in shock. Zaida went back in a sitting position acting as if nothing happened.

"What the hell? What was that?" Boden looked around confused. "What happened?" He asked staring at Eli and I.

I shrugged my shoulders trying to hold in a snicker as Eli replied. "Nothing."

"But I felt something- there was a force- are you sure?" He asked rubbing the side of his cheek.

"Probably just a bad dream Boden." Zaida said casually.

"But I wasn't even a bad dream!" He stated. "It was really good actually. He started to smile. "Adriana Lima was there. Things were starting to get very hot and heated then-"

"That's probably when she smacked you." Zaida laughed. "Then you jolted awake."

Boden just glared at her. The plane shook a little which motioned that it was landing. Eli held me close to his chest and kissed the top of my head.

"Eli." I said.

"Yes, baby?" He replied.

"Who were you on the phone with earlier?" I asked and I felt him tense up.

"My beta." He growled.

"What happened?" I asked.

"He just fucked up on something nothing for you to worry about." He stated holding me closer to his chest.

"Eli we're supposed to communicate with each other remember?" I pleaded.

He sighed deeply. "They found my brother. And then they lost him."

"Well we can find him again. I'll help you look if you'd like." I stated.

"No." He replied instantly. "You're not going around him when he's in this state." He ran a hand down his face. "And that's not the whole story."

"Oh God what else happened?" I asked worriedly.

"He got to a young female wolf who was home alone." His eyebrows furrowed deeply. "My brother did something unspeakable."

"Did he kill her?" 

Eli's shake of the head answered my question. "He forced himself upon her."

I gasped, "What are you gonna do?" 

Before he could answer the pilot came out and said that the plane had successfully landed so we could leave.

By the time all of us were out of the jet, Eli's gamma Sam, was waiting for us. He held open the back door for My siblings and I to climb in.

We drove in an awkward silence because I knew Eli was furious about the news of his brother. Every time Boden tried to bring up a subject to cheer up the mood he's get shushed or smacked in the arm. I stared out the window not believing how the day has passed so fast. Just this morning we were in California and now it's already 6 o'clock.

It seemed as if the car ride took hours as I sat in thick tension. But finally, we made it to the main Pack house.

We got out of the car and Zaida gasped. "Holy..."

"Sick!" Boden grinned as he started to run inside.

"Where are they going to stay?" I asked Eli.

"I already had a house rented and cleaned out for them." Eli stated.

"They're gonna be living by themselves?" I asked worriedly.

"They'll be fine. They are surrounded in a nice community. Their house is actually only a couple houses down from my mother and sisters." He stated.

"Oh." I replied.

"Are you okay with that?" He asked.

"Yeah, yeah, that's fine." I shook my head.

"Alright. But first I need them to get branded into this pack." He said grabbing onto my hand and pulling me in the the main Pack house.

"Okay." I replied. "Hey why wasn't I 'branded' into your house?"

"Well I didn't exactly need to because I've marked you. My blood is in your system."

"So you have to give them your blood?" I asked.

"You never watched your pack brand someone into the pack?"

"Like I said, we were very sheltered. And plus I don't think we ever allowed anyone else into the pack."

"Hmm." He thought.

We walked into the living room where Zaida, Boden, and the beta Erich, were all standing in.

Boden looked as if he was going to throw up while Zaida and Erich were staring at each other with passion. It took me a while to realize they were mates.

Erich took no time in wrapping her in his arms and bringing his head down to her neck breathing her scent in. Well shit. Just early this morning the man that I had spent many years thinking was Zaida's mate is dead, and now she found her actual mate here, in Eli's pack. His beta to be exact.

I looked away quickly feeling like I was interrupting an intimate moment. Eli was standing behind me in seconds wrapping his arms around my torso. He bent down so his lips touched my ear.

"I guess we're going to have to wait to brand then after they are done having their moment." He whispered. I shivered at the contact while I clenched my legs together due to the sound of his husky voice and his touchy hands that  were playing with the hem of my pants.

"Yeah." I shakily replied. "Let's go." I said pulling him outside.

"What do you want to do?" He asked looking at me.

"Ummm, do you wanna look for your brother?" I asked.

"No." He replied scowling. "I'll look for him with my trained warriors later while your safe at home."

"What? But I thought you said I could help!?" I whined.

"I never said that, S. I just promised to communicate with you." He said. "And I am."

I huffed holding my crossed arms close to my chest. "What are you going to do to him?"

"I should kill him." He stated. "But I can't." He said looking down at the ground. "I'm a weak Alpha."

"No your not." I replied instantly. "You have feelings. If you did want to kill your brother without a second thought I'd be worried, but you don't. I get it Eli, he's your brother, your only brother, your not going to wanna get rid of him that fast."

He pulled me into a bone crushing hug and I hugged him back kissing his chest.

The bond was getting stronger. I could feel it and I'm sure Eli could feel it as well. We won't be able to stay apart any longer. We're going to mate soon I can feel it. We are going to-

"Alpha Eli!" I hear a high pitch voice yell interrupting my thoughts.

I realize my grip on Eli as I look behind him to a young girl running towards him. She had long dark brown hair with brown eyes. She looked to be about 13 or 14 maybe. She may be young but the way she was looking at Eli didn't make me second guess the way she thought about him. She liked him.

When she got closer her cheeks turned a light shade of pink as she twirled her hands together. "I haven't seen you in a while." She giggled walking a little bit closer to him.

I didn't like the way she was looking at him. If she doesn't stop sniffing around him, I'm going to have to put her in her place.

"Janice?" He asked surprised. "What are you doing here? Where's Rhonda?" He asked.

Rhonda? Ohh that's right. The older women who takes care of the orphans. So she's an orphan? I feel a bit bad now.

"She told me to go out and explore since I've been in the house for the past couple days taking care of the kids." She said. She still hasn't looked at me once. I don't like being ignored.

"I can't wait to be a mom one day. The thought of baring the love of my life's pups makes me happy." She smiled up at Eli.

"Hi! I'm Serena." I said giving her a short smile. She finally looked at me, her smile gone. "I'm Eli's mate. Your Luna."

She looked between Eli and me a couple times before furrowing her eyebrows. "You have a mate Eli?" She whispered.

"Yes, I do." He replied pulling me closer to his side.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She seemingly hurt by the news.

"I don't need to tell you about my personal life, Janice. I think it's about time you go back to Rhonda's house, yeah?" Eli stated.

Janice tensed at the tone he gave her before turning towards me.

"Of course. Great idea Alpha, I'm sure we'll find time to catch up later? Just you and I? I want to talk with you about a few things if you have the time." She asked batting her eyes.

Before either of us could reply there was a loud crash coming from inside the house followed by yelling.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" Erich's loud voice boomed through the house. "WITH WHO? WHO THE FUCK WAS IT IM GONNA KILL THE BASTARD!!!"

"Go home, Janice. I'll find you when I have time." He stated before we both sprinted towards the house.

We both ran inside the house but I didn't miss the look Janice gave me right before i shut the door.

Hatred.

<**>

I typed that chapter really fast and now my fingers hurt like a bitch XD. Haha okay well I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Merry early Christmas!

-HeightsofWonder

<**>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 1.1K 7
"Fucking hell, Angel. Don't look at me like that." Anthony urges, holding the side of her neck with his hand. With tinted cheeks, Estella blushed bef...
350K 13.4K 35
This story is the sequel to my previous story "King of the Vamps". It would be beneficial to read that story first as you will be introduced to some...
126K 3K 36
Book two of a different kind of fairy tale series (can be read as a stand-alone but I do suggest reading as a series) *His fangs came forward. "Mine...
3.2M 23K 5
Excerpt only: I quickly run in their direction as my claws elongate into fierce points. I watch as a man in all black strikes down and kills one of...